- » Tamarind Fish
Tamarind Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tamarind fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tamarind fish recipes.
Cut fish into 8 slices through the bone.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Rub in salt and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute till honey-coloured.
Lower heat, mix in ground spices and fry for 3-5 minutes,... - 45.866
1. Clean and cut fish into slices.
2. Cover with plenty of salt and keep aside for 24 hours turning it over 3 or 4 times so that fish is well salted.
3. Cover tamarind with vinegar and let it soak for 5-6 hours. Let it marinate thoroughly and then squeeze all... - 45.2039
Put the tamarind into a bowl and pour over the water.
Set aside until it is cool.
Pour the contents of the bowl through a strainer into a bowl, pressing as much of the pulp through as possible.
Rub the fish all over with the tamarind pulp and set aside.
Heat... - 37.9371
Clean pomfrets and cut into thick slices.
Cover fish with ground masala and marinate for 1/2 an hour.
Heat oil to smoking point, sprinkle a little water over it and fry fish on both sides until browned.
Add jaggery and tamarind pulp, simmer over a slow fire... - 36.1794
You May Also Like!
Fish Curry With Tamarind
1. In a large, deep skillet, bring the water to a simmer with 1 tablespoon of salt over high heat and stir to dissolve the salt. Add the grouper fillets to the salted water and poach over low heat for 6 minutes, until the fish is partially cooked. Using a... - 37.6528
Tamarind And Pineapple Glazed Grilled Mahi Mahi
This grilled Mahi Mahi recipe will have you dreaming of Mediterranean beaches, or some exotic outdoor market in Southeast Asia! This Tamarind and Pineapple Glazed Mahi Mahi is bursting with flavor and combines both sweet and sour taste sensations. The recipe... - 93.9284
Lime And Tamarind Bream
Combine tamarind concentrate and the water in medium bowl; stir in garlic, ginger, juice, chilli and lemon grass.
Divide lime leaves among fish cavities.
Score fish both sides; brush with one-third of the tamarind mixture.
Wrap each fish in foil,... - 38.5536
Mussels With Tamarind
1. Place mussels, lemon grass, lime leaves, ginger, coriander roots and water in a saucepan, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until mussels open. Remove from heat and discard any mussels that have not opened after 5... - 36.6984
Fried Fillets In Tamarind Sauce
Heat the oil.
Leave 2 tbsps to saute the ginger and garlic.
Fry the fish fillets on both sides until crisp.
Remove the fillets and drain off excess oil.
Heat the remaining oil.
Saute ginger and garlic.
Add soya sauce.
Pour in the tamarind pulp followed by the... - 43.9098
Chili Sauce With Tamarind
Blend shrimp powder, chilies and garlic in small bowl.
Mix in shrimp paste.
Add fish sauce, sugar and tamarind and stir until sugar is dissolved. - 27.6855
Calamari And Shrimp With Spicy Tamarind Sauce
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on an adventure to South East Asia. The beautiful country of Vietnam to be exact and creates an incredible squid and shrimp in spicy tamarind sauce served with brown rice. You don't want to miss this! - 97.084
Tamarind Fish Recipes By Category