- » Tamarind Chutney
Tamarind Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tamarind chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tamarind chutney recipes.
Sweet Tamarind Chutney
If you are found of Indian snacks, then surely you would have come across many recipes that calls for sweet Tamarind Chutney. So, chef Manjula has come up with the recipe that's very handy when you have to prepare Indian snacks. This is probably her simplest... - 117.593
Tamarind And Sesame Seed Chutney
Place the tamarind block in the hot water and leave for about 15 minutes.
Squeeze the pulp out and push through a sieve into a bowl to give a puree.
Add the sugar and set aside.
Dry roast the sesame seeds in a small saucepan until they change colour a... - 43.0861
Tamarind Chutney With Bananas
Since the tamarind generally conies in a large block, tear off a lump about the size of a tangerine.
Soak it overnight in 2/3 cup hot water in a small nonmetallic bowl or cup.
(The water should cover the tamarind, so don't use a very wide bowl.) If you forget... - 40.2668
1)In a bowl, soak tamarind in warm water for about 15 minutes, then rub it in the water and blend the two together.
2)Sieve the pulp and discard husk.
3)Add remaining ingredients as per taste.
4)Tamarind chutney can be served with snacks or... - 32.9252
You May Also Like!
Aamli Nl Chutney ( Tamarind Chutney )
Place all the items in a saucepan with a cup of water. Bring to a fast boil, simmer for five minutes strain and allow to cool. Place in a bottle and chill in the refrigerator. Use as needed.
Take a cup of the tamarind chutney and add the chopped onions and... - 24.5919
Date And Tamarind Chutney
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor with 150 ml / 1/4 pint water and salt to taste. Grind for about 1-1 1/2 minutes, stopping halfway through to gather the mixture down from the sides.
2. Check to see it is smooth. - 30.3759
Tamarind Date Chutney Sweet And Sour Chutney
Tamarind and date chutney is a sweet and sour chutney that tastes sweet ans sour which will be a great dip for many snack recipes. This is usually served as a dip along with samosas, pakoras and many chaat recipes. - 0
Classic Date And Tamarind Chutney
Rinse the sultanas and dates, drain and place in a saucepan with the hot water.
Bring to the boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the tamarind, brown sugar, chilli powder, ground coriander, ground cumin, salt, ginger powder and malt vinegar.
Return to... - 43.0008
Date And Tamarind Chutney
1. Place the dates, tamarind paste, tomato puree, sugar, ginger, ground coriander, chilli powder, salt, vinegar and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium high heat. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 7-10 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 34.899
Curry Leaf Tamarind Chutney
1. Wash the leaves thoroughly, and leave in a colander for the water to drain.
2. Take out the extract of tamarind - approximately 1-1 1/2 cups.
3. Grind to a paste the fried ingredients along with the curry leaves and salt.
4. Heat the oil, add the mustard... - 41.7135
This delicious sweet and sour chutney is an accompaniment with any Indian snack! - 0
Mixed Chaat With Tamarind Chutney
Place the yogurt, water, sugar and salt together in a large bowl whisk well and set aside.
Boil the potato dice until soft, drain well and set aside.
Drain the can of chickpeas and add to the cooked potatoes.
To make the pastry squares, sift the flour and... - 46.8333