Stir Fried Chicken
- » Tamarind Chicken
Tamarind Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tamarind chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tamarind chicken recipes.
Tamarind Roasted Chicken With Lemongrass
Chicken is an all time favorite and what better when it is combined with tamarind to give it that perfect tangy taste. Watch the video for step by step instructions. This video is in Filipino language. - 62.1385
Tamarind Chicken Curry
A mouth watering South Indian curry which goes well with steamed rice and rice vermicelli and best eaten hot at any time of the day. - 0
You May Also Like!
Jerky Wings With Cool-down Apricot Tamarind Sauce
1. In shallow dish, place chicken wings in a single layer.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine all the marinade ingredients. Process 2 minutes, until very finely minced.
3. Spoon over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 1/2 hours, turning... - 37.9327
Chili Sauce With Tamarind
Blend shrimp powder, chilies and garlic in small bowl.
Mix in shrimp paste.
Add fish sauce, sugar and tamarind and stir until sugar is dissolved. - 27.6855
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
This Spiced Chicken is a mouthwatering fare. Try out this spicy chicken pieces with rice. Your suggestions for this Spiced Chicken are welcome. - 45.4129
In a large skillet brown chicken pieces on both sides in hot oil for 15 minutes; remove from skillet.
Set chicken aside, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
Meanwhile, place nuts in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend till finely... - 41.1134
Roast Chicken Quarters With A Spicy Honey Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Remove the skin from the chicken and quarter the bird.
2. In a bowl, mix the tamarind sauce, tomato puree, honey, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander, salt to taste, sugar, half of the fresh coriander and half... - 34.8982
How To Make Chicken Kathi Kabobs / Chicken Kabobs
Learn how to make flavorful Chicken Kathi Kabobs. You can serve them as an appetizer, or with rice. They also work great inside a wrap, as a kathi roll or simply roll them up in a roti/paratha and enjoy with mint or tamarind chutney. - 0
1. Clean and joint the chicken. Sprinkle over with a little salt and set aside.
2. Grind together to a fine paste red chillies, peppercorns, cloves, turmeric, cumin, cinnamon and cardamom. For less pungency, remove seeds from few chillies. Fry chopped onion.... - 38.0445
Tamarind Chicken Recipes By Category