- » Tamari Ginger Sauce
Tamari Ginger Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tamari ginger sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tamari ginger sauce recipes.
Mussels With Ginger, Tamari, And Herbs
1. In a large Dutch oven heat the peanut oil over high heat and quickly saute gingerroot and garlic, stirring constantly, until they are fragrant.
2. Then add and sautÃ© the red bell pepper and jalapeno along with a pinch of salt stirring constantly,... - 44.3364
Rice Salad With Tamari Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, combine rice with water. Cook over medium heat 30 minutes. Drain and let cool.
2. In a bowl, combine rice, raisins, onions, sesame seeds, bean sprouts, cashews, green pepper, celery and parsley. Toss thoroughly.
3. Into a blender or... - 30.5713
Orange Tamari Chicken Stir Fry
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together orange juice, cornstarch, sherry, tamari sauce, and ground ginger.
Spray a cold wok or large skillet with non-stick coating.
Preheat wok or skillet over... - 39.7981
Spicy Szechwan Noodle Sauce
All you have to do is to combine the ingredients I have listed below and you have this Spicy Szechwan Noodle Sauce ready. Spicy Szechwan Noodle Sauce is another sauce packed with flavor. Go for it! - 26.6942
Vegan London Broil
Place seitan in an 8-inch square cake pan.
Allow to rest until it takes the shape of the pan.
Place this pan inside a second, large pan that is half-filled with water.
Cover the larger pan.
Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°G) for 1 hour.
When the... - 27.9172
Orange Ginger Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed skillet, melt the butter over a low flame.
2. Stir in the flour and sauté it in the butter for 2 minutes to make a smooth paste.
3. Taking the pan off the flame, gradually pour in the milk, whisking continuously until... - 45.2616
Ginger Soy Sauce
1. In a measuring cup, dissolve the arrowroot in 1/4th cup of cold water. Keep aside until required.
2. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan combine 2 cups of water with spices and tamari.
3. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring... - 42.4489
This Gingered Carrots recipe had absolutely no drawback at all. The Ginger Tamari Soy Sauce really made a difference to this Gingered Carrots recipe. You are sure going to love this! - 34.523
Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
Here's another great salad dressing for your collection! This Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette is more like a multi-purpose sauce/dressing for salads and other dishes. This goes well with any salad you like especially Asian ones. A soy sauce-based dressing cuts... - 119.175
Savory Gingered Tofu
Cut tofu into 1-inch cubes. Combine vegetable oil, tamari or soy sauce, garlic and grated ginger in a bowl. Add tofu and marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes, turning tofu occasionally.
Place tofu and marinade in a shallow baking dish. Bake... - 25.0416
1. In a food processor, blend onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and lemon juice
2. Store it in the refrigerator and let it chill for sometime
3. Serve it by pouring it over chicken, fish and then keep it aside for it to marinate
Use to... - 30.2063
Five-spice Tofu With Peanut Sauce
Saute onion, garlic, ginger root and dried chile pepper in oil until onion is clear.
Blend water, coconut, peanut butter and tamari in a blender or food processor.
Add to the onions and stir well as it thickens.
Add tofu to the sauce and heat through. - 28.7703
Clear Fish Soup With Greens & Ginger
Soup is one of the easiest meals to make on a busy day. This soup is one of the easiest. If you don't have the time to make home made stock, use bought soup stock. I always go for the low sodium stock. - 0
Ginger Lime Chicken Bites
These little chicken bites cook up quickly, which makes for a nice last-minute meal or a speedy school lunch for
the kiddos. Make sure to heat up your wide-mouth thermos with hot water (then empty and wipe out) first, then
add chicken bites and sauce, close... - 39.8007
Ginger Marinated Bluefish
Place the ginger in a piece of cheesecloth and squeeze all of the liquid out of the ginger into a small bowl.
Add the yogurt, lemon juice, tamari, coriander, and cumin.
Push the garlic through a garlic press into the bowl and stir to combine.
Place about... - 44.3802
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 34.2925
Turnips And Turnip Greens With Ginger And Garlic
1) In a vegetable steamer place the turnips and steam over boiling water, by covering for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Do not overcook. Place the turnips aside.
2) In a large flameproof casserole, add oil and heat over low heat.... - 42.904
Combine the vermouth, Soya or Tamari sauce, water and ginger in a bowl and mix well.
Put the fish in a dish and pour in the marinade, covering the fish completely.
Cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours (or preferably,... - 41.5029
Spicy Tomato Dipping Sauce
Combine the 7 dry ingredients in a bowl, add the chicken stock, and stir until well blended.
Add the tomato sauce, rice vinegar, and tamari, and stir again.
Add the minced garlic and ginger, and stir until thoroughly blended. - 36.6209
Tofu And Vegetable In Black Bean Sauce
1. In a large skillet or wok over medium heat, combine stock, tamari sauce, garlic, black bean sauce, honey, ginger and vinegar. Bring to a boil.
2. Add tofu and all vegetables; reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
3.... - 33.4097
I love this Gado-Gado recipe. Gado-Gado is another one of my unique and 5 star rated recipes. You will love it! - 31.2291
Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce
Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce is all in all a great recipe. Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce is one dish which has everything about it to suit every palate. Relishing! - 42.0445
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.148
I became a fan of Mongolian cuisine once I had this Mongolian dish. Mongolian Lamb is also extremely easy to make. Do make it today! - 42.5747
Sesame Chicken With Mango Sweet & Sour Sauce
Mango Sweet and Sour Sauce: Heat the sesame oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic and ginger and saute for 30 seconds.
Add the vinegar, honey and tamari sauce.
Bring to a boil and stir constantly for 30 seconds more.
Remove from the heat... - 38.8504
Garlic Sauce Over Quinoa
Want to treat your family to a delicious yet healthy dish? Try this scrumptious Garlic Sauce over Quinoa recipe today and you would want to make it often. This video is a detailed demonstration of the recipe, watch it now. - 101.044
Vegan Curried Peanut Noodles
Are you short of time to prepare dinner? Try Vegan Curried Peanut noodles. It will be done in 15 minutes and is very filling. The best part of this dish is that it is quick and easy to cook and tastes awesome! - 99.8635
Steamed Salmon With Quick Spectrum Spicy Asian Marinade
Begin by boiling the water for a Chinese bamboo steamer.
In a stainless steel or glass bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the marinade.
Place each piece of salmon into a shallow bowl small enough to fit each steamer basket.
Spoon 3 tbs of marinade over... - 36.5383
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a measuring cup, dissolve the arrowroot in ½ cup of cold water until it well blended. Keep aside until required.
2. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan combine orange juice, tamari, vinegar, malt and spices.
3. Place the pan on... - 47.5183
Soy-Honey Chicken has been in my head for a while now. I had never tried Soy-Honey Chicken earlier and hence had some starting trouble. And now that I have made it, I am pretty sad-Why didn't I try it before? - 36.4778
Raw Liquid Gold Elixir Dressing
This is one of the staples that every raw foodie must have available in the refrigerator at all times and thus the name Liquid Gold Elixir! Made of lemon juice, honey, soy sauce and ginger, it’s a brilliant yellow, sweet and sour with a bit of kick! This is... - 109.523
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk vigorously using a fork or wire whisk until the ingredients are well blended.
2. Serve the sauce as an accompaniment to burgers, steaks or appetizers.
3. You can use it as a dip or... - 35.1474
Thick Lasagna Sauce
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine all the ingredients except the bayleaf. Blend for 30 seconds at a high speed to get a smooth consistency sauce.
2. Pour the sauce into a medium heavy bottomed saucepan and add the bayleaf.
3.... - 46.2006
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 45.691
Stir Fried Monkfish With Black Bean Sauce
Rinse the beans to remove excess salt.
Pat dry and mash together with the garlic and ginger.
Spray a wok or medium-size skillet with no-stick spray and stir-fry the pork for 1 minute over medium-high heat.
Add the monkfish and stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes... - 37.0339
Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce
You should be saving this Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce. I am sure you will do without me saying, if you had or will try this Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce. A real good one! - 43.8175
Vegetable Chop Suey With Sauce
Prepare rice in advance.
Heat vegetable oil to 400° F. for deep-frying the tofu. Prepare all other ingredients and assemble them, ready to cook.
Sauce: In a small bowl, dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water. In a separate bowl, mix cornstarch or arrowroot... - 40.9183
Wash chicken, cut into serving pieces, and dry on paper towels.
Place in a large mixing bowl.
Combine soy sauce, ginger, honey, lemon juice, water, garlic and dry sherry (if desired) in a small bowl; mix together.
Pour over chicken pieces.
Cover bowl and... - 45.8889
Asparagus Salad Chinois
1. Trim ends of asparagus and slice each stalk diagonally into 3-inch (7.5-cm) pieces. Steam until tender (8-10 minutes). Drain and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients. Toss with asparagus. Chill before serving. - 33.7295
Crispy Baked Whole Fish, Szechuan Style
To make the fish: Rinse the bass and pat them dry.
Rub the outside of each fish with the halved garlic clove.
Place the fish on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, the ginger, scallions, butter, bamboo shoots,... - 43.9676
Maple Chicken Breasts With Beer
In a pan, heat the beer, maple syrup, tamari sauce, ginger and coriander.
Reduce by half, pour into a large bowl and let cool.
Add the chicken breasts and let marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a pan, heat the... - 39.2448
Chinese Cucumber Soup
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Remove garlic and ginger. - 30.9787
1. Mix soy sauce, sherry, oil, chiles, black pepper, green onions, garlic, and ginger in large roasting pan. Add ribs, turning them several times in liquid. Cover pan and let ribs marinate 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator, turning... - 33.4628
Raw Kelp Noodles Salad With Asian Dressing
All the raw vegans out there, do not miss this recipe video! This recipe shows you how to put together a nutritious delicious salad that can be a quick meal when on-the- go. This Asian-themed noodle salad, with fresh organic veggies and nuts is not only raw... - 119.72
Easy Fuji Salad
Steam the radishes and carrots for 5 minutes, then cool.
In a large bowl, toss them with the peppers and peas.
In a small jar, combine the vinegar, tamari, and ginger.
Add garlic by pushing it through a garlic press into the jar.
Shake well and pour over... - 30.7341
Stir Fried Bean Sprouts
Separate broccoli bunch into stalks.
Trim stalks and cut stem off below the flower.
Reserve the flowers.
Slice stalks 1/4 inch thick.
Heat oil to medium-hot in large skillet or wok.
Stir-fry onions for a minute or two, then add cabbage, broccoli stalks,... - 42.9484
In a bowl, combine tamari or soy sauce and 1/8 teaspoon of the ginger to make a marinade. Marinate tofu slices in this for one hour, turning occasionally.
Drain tofu, reserving 3 tablespoons marinade for the soup. Saute tofu in sesame oil in a heavy 4-quart... - 38.0803
Braised Chicken Or Turkey Gizzards
Remove any fat from gizzards and scrape tough skin from the inside surface.
Cut into slivers.
Heat oil in wok or heavy skillet and stir-fry the onions and mushrooms for approximately 1 minute.
Add ginger and slivered gizzards and stir-fry on high... - 42.9324
Heat peanut oil in a large skillet. Add mushrooms and scallions and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add ginger, garlic and sprouts. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove to a large bowl.
Add 1/4 pound mashed tofu to bowl. Stir flour and baking powder together and sprinkle... - 40.9917
Sauteed Liver With Vegetables
SautÃ©ed Liver With Vegetables is a lovely tasting dish. I like everything about this SautÃ©ed Liver With Vegetables recipe. You will like it too! - 35.3245
Crab Salad In Tomato Basket
1. In a large bowl combine crab meat, cabbage, onion, sesame seed, and cilantro. Toss well.
2. In another bowl whisk together vinegar, sweetener, tamari, ginger root, oil, and salt substitute. Pour over crab meat mixture and toss well.
3. Cut each tomato in... - 37.6193
Mandarin Stuffed Mushrooms
Carefully remove the stems from the mushrooms.
Soak the bulgur in the oil and tamari.
Push the garlic through a garlic press into the bulgur mixture and add the ginger.
When the bulgur has soaked about 10 minutes, stir in the tofu and parsley.
Place the... - 36.096
Raw Fried Rice
Now “raw” and “fried” in the same sentence seems like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Well this is a raw-unfried rice! How in the world is that possible? Watch this video to learn this fantastic raw and vegan dish that makes a satisfying meal when you are... - 124.389
1) The oven is preheated to 350 degrees C.
(this is not required, if the rolls are browned in the skillet).
2) The filling for the dish is prepared by mixing tofu, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, cabbage, pea pods,... - 45.6673
1) In a saucepan, heat the stock.
2) Add fillets and poach over medium heat for about 3 minutes until tender. Do not overcook.
3) Take off the fillets and arrange on a platter to cool. Keep aside.
4) On a bamboo sushi mat, place a sheet of nori... - 43.3202
Tofu Tuna Casserole
Saute celery in the oil.
Add mushrooms, parsley, and tarragon.
Cook until moisture is absorbed.
Add flour and sherry.
Stir and cook until flour is thoroughly mixed.
Add drained tuna.
Blend tofu in a blender or food processor with steel blade until... - 42.3198
Raw Food - Yummy Asian Kale Salad
Take a look at an awesome raw food recipe for Asian kale salad that this video shares. The video presents a super simple dressing that is perfect for an Asian kale salad especially when you are camping or travelling and when you are falling short of time.... - 116.375
Marinated Mako Shark Steaks
Place the shark steaks in a large shallow ovenproof casserole.
Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the steaks.
Cover the dish and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, turning once.
Drain the steaks and grill or broil,... - 35.4791
Sesame Chicken With Gingery Greens
1. For the chicken Heat oven to 350°F. Put sesame seeds on a plate.
2. Lightly beat egg, water, and salt in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into egg mixture, shaking off excess; press each side into sesame seeds to coat.
3. Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet... - 35.9556
Chinese Pepper Steak
Trim excess fat from flank or sirloin steak.
Cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices, then cut strips about 3 inches long.
If using sirloin, thinly slice.
To make beef easier to slice, store in freezer until partially frozen.
Thaw slices completely... - 41.9977
Chicken And Apricot Stir Fry
Don't wait to try this Chicken And Apricot Stir Fry. Chicken And Apricot Stir Fry is hearty and filling. Don't miss out on it! - 33.1352
Asian Tomato, Broccoli And Buckwheat Noodle Salad
1) In a large portable bowl put steamed broccoli.
2) In another small bowl mix vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame oil.
3) Transfer the mixture over the broccoli. Add tomatoes and red pepper flakes to make the salad spicy.
4) In... - 47.9656
Diamond Head Pork With Pineapple
Diamond Head Pork With Pineapple is more than a filling dish. You should be trying this Diamond Head Pork With Pineapple recipe. Your family will eat this without much complaining. - 34.7068
Saucy Plum Chicken
1 In a bowl add walnuts and pour boiling water over them.
2 Let stand for 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
3 Cut chicken into small bite-size pieces.
4 In a medium mixing bowl, mix together egg and arrowroot.
5 Add chicken pieces to the... - 43.5629
Hunan Soba Seafood Salad
1. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring wine to boil. Add prawns, scallops, and mussels in shell, cover, and cook 2 minutes. Drain seafood and rinse under cold water. Remove mussels from shell and set seafood aside.
2. In large bowl mix together garlic,... - 32.9233
Buckwheat Soba With Drilled Eggplant
1. Preheat stovetop grill, or prepare outdoor grill, following manufacturer's directions.
2. To prepare sauce, in small bowl, whisk broth and miso, mixing until smooth (add a teaspoon water, if necessary, to achieve smooth consistency). Add garlic, ginger,... - 36.4362
Chinese Chicken Livers
Place the livers and water in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil.
Turn off heat and drain the cooking liquid from the livers, reserving 1/2 cup of the liquid.
Combine the reserved liquid with the scallions, tamari, vinegar, ginger, honey, and... - 37.0293
Scallop And Leek Stir Fry With Pine Nuts
1. If scallops are frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight
2. Heat oil in a large saute" pan over medium-high heat. Saute leeks, until soft. Add ginger and garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, taking care to not burn the garlic. Add... - 32.3323
1. Take a shallow dish and arrange salmon fillets, cut into 4 to 6 oz, as a single layer.
2. Take a small bowl, add soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sherry, mix well and pour on the salmon layer. Allow to marinate between 30 minutes to 2... - 37.4373
To marinate tofu: Combine marinade ingredients in a shallow bowl. Cut one pound of firm tofu into cubes or slices up to 1/2-inch thick. (Tofu may be pressed first, if desired. Place tofu in marinade and turn to coat all sides. Marinate from 2 to 4 hours,... - 31.7146
Tea Stained Chicken With Mango Relish
1. To prepare the tea stain, bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and add the tea bag, ginger, and peppercorns. Let stand 5 minutes. Squeeze out the tea bag and discard, then add the tamari or soy sauce and brown sugar. Bring... - 32.4939
1) Water is brought to a boil.
2) Rice is added to the boiling water and simmered on low heat, for about 45 minutes, till it is done. (This rice tends to be sticky and considered ideal for this dish).
3) The rice is cooled till it... - 45.8932
Hand Rolled Sushi
Toast each nori sheet by holding one corner and moving sheet back and forth over a medium-hot electric burner or low gas flame just until nori turns green. Do not over-toast Using scissors, cut into 4- or 5-inch squares. Stack on a plate or place in a serving... - 37.673
Oriental Tempeh And Rice Soup
Have you been searching for some delicious vegan soup recipes? Look now further, we've got some right here for you. Watch the chef prepare this yummy Oriental Tempeh and Rice Soup which is truly delectable and the best part is that its vegan. Watch this video... - 99.9567
Oriental Miso Dip
Looking for an Oriental dip to serve with your appetizers and snacks? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef prepare this quick and tasteful Oriental Miso Dip recipe now. This one is sure to impress everyone across your dining table. - 95.7823
Quinoa Stuffed Chard Rolls
Expecting vegetarian guests at home and don't know what to make? This recipe may come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare This Quinoa Stuffed Chard Rolls, that is sure to impress your guests. We bet they will certainly call back ask for the recipe - 98.4253
Vegetarian Nori Rolls
Do you love nori rolls? Do you know that they can be prepared at home? Here is the video recipe showing you exactly how to do that!! This is delicious and healthy and the only time consuming part is cooking the rice. Watch the recipe and surely you will be... - 124.566
Easy Veggie Nori Rolls
Nori Rolls is a famous Japanese dish. You may not believe that these rolls can be easily made at home. The Chef shows how to make Easy Veggie Nori Rolls so nicely in the video. - 137.455
Millet-rice With Stir Fried Tempeh And Vegetables
How about Tempeh for your next meal? In this video, you will see how to make a millet-rice dish served with stir fried tempeh and vegetables. This is a really simple recipe that is healthy and highly nutritious. Watch this video and learn how to make this... - 118.306
Fish In Parchment Paper For Children
You come home from work, your little one’s hungry, you're exhausted, and the last thing you want to do is cook and clean (isn't that every day?).
Well, the name of this recipe may sound fancy, but it's actually my 1, 2, 3 super-easy, super-fast, no... - 135.789
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584
Bean Sprout Salad
Mix together the oil, lemon juice, tamari, salt, scallions, sesame seeds, garlic, chives, parsley, and ginger (if desired).
Pour over the sprouts and toss lightly.
Chill before serving. - 30.2848
Chinese Chicken Wings
Cut the chicken wings apart at the joints and discard the wing tips.
Combine the tamari, pineapple juice, water, oil, honey, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
Place the chicken wing parts in a 9 X 13-inch baking dish and pour marinade over them.
Cover and... - 36.5603
Zucchini And Carrot Pickles
Combine tamari, vinegar, mustard seeds, chili pepper, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
Place zucchini and carrots in a shallow dish or bowl and pour marinade over them.
Cover and chill at least overnight, stirring occasionally. - 22.9068
Szechuan Eggplant Tofu
1) Make out ½ inch cubes from the tofu.
2) Also make out ½ inch cubes from peeled eggplant.
3) Take some fresh ginger root and mince thoroughly.
4) In a bowl, add stock, ginger and tamari to combine well. Set it aside.
5) In a fry... - 44.0397
Tempeh With Sesame Seeds
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/350Â°F/Gas mark 4.
Coat the tempeh with olive or sesame oil and sesame seeds.
Place the tempeh on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45-60 minutes, until browned, turning the strips two or three times.
For the sauce, heat... - 38.9523
Chinese Chicken Livers
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small bowl, make a paste by combining tamari, cornstarch, and honey.
3) In a wok or heavy skillet, heat oil and saute chicken livers for about 5 minutes.
4) Remove chicken livers and set aside.
5) In... - 44.6439
Stir Fry Chicken With Cashews
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, cook onion and carrot for 5 minutes. Add garlic and ginger, cook for 1 minute longer. Remove from pan.
2. Add chicken in batches to pan, cook until lightly browned. Remove from pan.
3. Heat extra oil in pan, cook broccoli and... - 35.196
GETTING READY 1) Combine all the dressing ingredients MAKING 2) Mix the ingredients well. ... - 33.4127
Ulienne Of Beef With Broccoli And Spinach
Ulienne Of Beef With Broccoli And Spinach is one recipe for which I still do receive rave reviews, even after months of sharing it. I have cooked this recipe Ulienne Of Beef With Broccoli And Spinach many times for company. Give it a try! - 41.5493
Buckingham London Broil
This Buckingham London Broil was truly awesome. I can't think about anyone who does not like this Beef Stroganoff recipe. A true delight to your palate - 29.5958
Sweet And Spicy Pork
This Sweet And Spicy Pork tastes just like how it sounds. Different, unique and wonderfully tasty - that's how I would describe this Sweet And Spicy Pork recipe. Head straight to your kitchen! - 38.5338
Cuban Baked Black Bean Soup
Soak the black beans overnight in the 6 cups of water.
Drain the beans.
Place in a very large ovenproof casserole or small roasting pan.
Add the onions, ginger, garlic, celery, peppers, parsley, thyme, and bay leaf.
Add enough water to cover the ingredients... - 38.6789
Asian Vegetable Stew
In a large skillet, saute onion, celery, garlic and ginger in vegetable oil until celery is soft. Add all other ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes or until carrots are tender and potatoes are soft.
Remove from... - 29.703
1) Wash and slice all the vegetables.
2) Finely chop the parsley.
3) In a saucepan, add oil and saute veggies and sprouts in it until just tender and then add... - 46.2555
Chinese Chicken Livers
Combine tamari soy sauce, cornstarch, salt and honey to make a paste.
Saute chicken livers in oil for approximately 5 minutes in wok or heavy skillet.
Remove chicken livers and set aside.
Saute ginger and garlic in same pan, until golden brown.
Then add snow... - 42.2878
Oriental Chicken And Corn Soup
1. Mix the chicken breast with the egg white and sherry.
2. Heat the broth, soy sauce, ginger, and pepper to boiling in a large kettle. Add the chicken and corn and stir vigorously while cooking to break up the chicken pieces. Cook for 5 minutes. - 27.8445