- » Tamari
Tamari, also sometimes referred to as fermented tamari, is a Japanese soy sauce made with more soybean than the regular sauce. This makes the sauce smoother and more balanced. The flavor of the sauce is complex and ... More »
Pad Thai With Kelp Noodles
Look out for this exciting video that shares a unique recipe for preparing pad Thai noodles. The dish uses kelp noodles that is made absolutely flavorful with no cooking involved. Take a look and learn this healthy way to make delicious pad Thai. - 127.001
Quick Tamari Almonds
Tamari Almonds is a very nice and satisfying snack which you can have any time of the day. Mostly people buy it from the store but after seeing this video you can easily make it at home. - 121.634
Grilled Tamari Glazed Brussels Sprouts
You've never had them so good. Toni turns the boring brussels sprout into a sweetly tart super side that's healthy, and delicious. You'll be popping these in your mouth right off the grill. - 117.667
Seared Cauliflower With Garlic And Tamari
1. Place a skillet on medium high flame, and drop cauliflower in it. Stir slowly and saute until just brown.
2. Add tamari, stir, and cook.
3. When tamari sticks to the pan, add water, and garlic. Allow the sauce to simmer until it just coats the... - 108.13
Raw Food : Spicy Bbq Kale Chips
Love organic food and want to prepare some easy snacks, which is organic as well as lip-smacking - this recipe is just perfect for you. The combination of fresh and organic Kale with raw BBQ flavor is simply too good to resist yourself. The dehydrator is... - 106.829
Roasted Tamari Almonds
Tamari almonds off the rack or homemade tamari almonds? Homemade is definitely the way to go if you have the time! Almost nothing to this, its effortless and tastes great! Watch this video recipe and try to do it yourself! Simply serve it as a snack or over... - 106.31
Flank Steak With Tamari Rub For Dinner
Tender flak steak with tamari rub makes for a trendy, tasty skillet recipe. Rich and bold flavors of wine, black cherries, blackberries, vanilla and wood lend this dish a really exotic feel. Try making this recipe at home and treat your guests to a yummy... - 100.97
Mussels With Ginger, Tamari, And Herbs
1. In a large Dutch oven heat the peanut oil over high heat and quickly saute gingerroot and garlic, stirring constantly, until they are fragrant.
2. Then add and sautÃ© the red bell pepper and jalapeno along with a pinch of salt stirring constantly,... - 44.3364
Bean And Tamari Enchiladas
1. In a blender, process the beans over low speed until smooth
2. In a skillet, steam stir the onions and garlic in a litlle waetr till they begin to turn brown; add spices, tamari, lemon juice and beans
3. Heat water in a small skillet and dip the... - 43.0207
Herbed Tamari Popcorn
1) Use a large saucepan or pot to pour generous amount of oil to cover the bottom of the pot.
2) Add all the herbs and stir in.
3) Place the saucepan, over medium-high flame and heat up the oil to smoke.
4) Add popcorn to the smoking... - 40.89
Grilled Sesame Tamari Pork Tenderloin
1. In a large nonmetal bowl toss all the pork ingredients well, then cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the pork for 24 hours.
2. Light a hardwood charcoal fire.
3. Brush sesame oil over the zucchinis, mushrooms, red bell peppers and green bell... - 40.687
Orange Tamari Chicken Stir Fry
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together orange juice, cornstarch, sherry, tamari sauce, and ground ginger.
Spray a cold wok or large skillet with non-stick coating.
Preheat wok or skillet over... - 39.7981
Tamari Barbecued Chicken
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Wash chicken and lay on oiled baking pan, skin side up.
Blend all ingredients for barbecue sauce in blender until thoroughly liquefied.
Pour over chicken pieces, coating each one.
Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours,... - 38.0694
Tamari Lemon Chicken
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, add the tamari, parsley, oil, lemon juice and pepper.Mix well.
3 Arrange the chicken on the grill and drizzle the tamari lemon sace on each breast... - 37.4052
Tamari Nut Mix
1) Into a bowl, mix together the nuts with the tamari sauce and allow to rest for 30 minutes
2) Place them onto baking sheet
3) Bake at 300 F for 15 minutes taking care to stir once in a while
4) Take out from the oven and allow to cool
5) Once... - 34.4829
Avocado Watercress Salad With Tamari Dressing
Saute minced garlic in oil over low heat for approximately 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add sesame seeds and continue to saute for 1 minute longer, taking care that they don't burn.
Remove from heat and add soy sauce and lemon juice.
Wash watercress and... - 34.4735
Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil, onion, and garlic and saute.
Add the water and all the vegetables.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Add the soy sauce and simmer 5 more minutes, and salt to taste.
Leave the vegetables in the broth or strain them out and use... - 34.3742
Braised Fennel In Tamari Sauce
Cut any tough outer stems from the fennel bulbs.
Cut the fennel bulbs in quarters and place in a heavy-bottom saucepan or skillet.
Add half of the stock along with tamari.
Over low heat, braise the fennel slowly, turning occasionally, until it is tender.
Add... - 34.1139
Tamari Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients except tomatoes in a 3- or 4-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 minutes.
Add tomatoes. Cover and simmer another 15 minutes. - 33.5426
Rice Salad With Tamari Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, combine rice with water. Cook over medium heat 30 minutes. Drain and let cool.
2. In a bowl, combine rice, raisins, onions, sesame seeds, bean sprouts, cashews, green pepper, celery and parsley. Toss thoroughly.
3. Into a blender or... - 30.5713
Tamari Lemon Chicken
In a small bowl, combine the tamari, parsley, oil, lemon juice and pepper.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the chick en in the grill and drizzle each piece with the tamari lemon sauce.
Grill the chicken for 5-7 minutes. - 29.3151
Thick Tamari Sauce
Pour oil into a small saucepan.
Add the tamari and bring to a boil.
Add the water and boil 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the dissolved arrowroot and stir constantly until the sauce thickens.
Serve on artichokes, millet puree, grains, and casseroles. - 25.3693
Spicy Oven-toasted Almonds With Tamari
The taste of almond nuts is brought out in the best possible manner in this Spicy Oven-Toasted Almonds With Tamari recipe. Spicy Oven-Toasted Almonds With Tamari is indeed an awesome "grab and go" recipe. You will love it! - 23.191
Thai Tamari Rice Noodle Salad (gluten-free)
1. In a pot of salted boiling water add rice noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Add edamame in the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain and squeeze to take the beans out. Set aside.
3. In a... - 0
Tamari Recipes By Category