- » Tamale Dough
Tamale Dough Recipes
Tamale dough is something that is relatively easy to prepare and can be made in a short duration of time by following one of the many Tamale dough recipes. All that needs to be done is to combine masa mix and salt in ... More »
Masa Para Tamales Tamale Dough
1. Mix in a bowl, maize flour, salt, pepper together. Gently add water, work with your finger to make a soft dough.
2. Beat ghee or margarine in a small bowl until fluffy and add to the dough. Beat well until dough acquires a spongy texture.
3. Continue... - 26.3793
You May Also Like!
Masa Dough For Tamales
Whip lard until fluffy.
Blend in masa flour, salt, and warm water until dough holds together well.
Cover with damp cloth and keep cool until ready to use. - 19.9796
Hot tamales is a mexican recipe for cooking roast with corn dough. Prepared with chuck or shoulder roast, the tamale is made with corn husk and masa and spiced with chilies for heat. Cooked slowly, it makes a great and filling meal. - 45.4229
Chicken And Chilli Tamales
1. Place corn husks in a bowl, pour over warm water to cover and soak for 30 minutes.
2. To make dough, place butter in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Place masa and baking powder in a bowl, then stir in stock and mix to combine. Gradually beat masa... - 36.8907
In saucepan combine beef or pork Cubes and enough water to cover; simmer till meat is well done, about 1 1/2 hours.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups stock.
Shred meat; brown in hot oil.
Stir in flour; cook and stir till flour is browned.
Stir in the Red Chili... - 38.1825
Roasted Chicken, Jack Cheese And Corn Tamales
This simple tamales recipe is made with roasted chicken, Cabot jack cheese, and local sweet corn. Tamales are a classic Mexican comfort food recipe that is very popular today in America. You can make pork tamales, chicken tamales, beef tamales or even sweet... - 122.377
Ring until smooth.
Add remaining water and bouillon cubes; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Pour liquid through a fine strainer and return to pan; discard residue.
Add anise seeds and mint leaves to broth; place... - 42.2138
Whip lard in a bowl untilfluffy.
Blend in remaining ingredients until dough holds together. - 24.0294
Giant Chicken Tamale Pie
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry; trim off and discard excess fat. Cut thighs in half. In a large bowl, mix chicken, 4 cups chipotle sauce, olives, and corn.
2. Rinse banana leaves and pat dry. Line a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan with 2 or 3 banana leaves so they... - 41.7156
Authentic Beef Tamale
If you are looking for authentic beef tamales recipe, you have reached the right place. Making these pretty little packages stuffed with tasty beef filling is not as hard as you think. Yes, it’s a slow tedious process, but extremely rewarding too. Just... - 130.853
Prepare tamale wrappers.
Mix together masa harina and water; cover and let stand 20 minutes.
In large mixer bowl beat together lard and salt till fluffy; beat in masa mixture till well combined.
Measure 2 tablespoons dough onto each tamale wrapper; spread to... - 35.5781
Tamale Dough Recipes By Category