- » Tamale Ball
Tamale Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tamale ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tamale ball recipes.
1) In a bowl, add ingredients to combine.
2) Mix all together with hands.
3) Prepare small balls from the mixture.
4) In a saucepan, place the balls in sauce.
5) Simmer the sauce for 2 hours.
6) Serve the balls warm with rice. - 42.7467
Combine com bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce, and salt.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Place in shallow baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in 350°F oven for 18 to 20 minutes or till done.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan heat... - 32.8104
You May Also Like!
1. Saute dried corn husks over medium heat with olive oil.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute onions and garlic.
3. Add Gimme Lean ground beef and black beans and stir.
4. Then mix in salt and apple cider vinegar.
5. In a bowl add flour,... - 106.072
Pupusa is a tortilla made of corn flour (masa) stuffed with various things like cheese, pork, and beans. The pupusa is stuffed while forming the tortilla. It is a culinary artform, and not everyone can make them. It takes skill and practice to be able to make... - 37.9301
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905