- » Tahini With Soy Sauce
Tahini With Soy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Tahini With Soy Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Tahini With Soy Sauce recipes.
Tahini Sauce is one really easy recipe which can turn out helpful to you. It is eally worth trying out this Tahini Sauce recipe. Anyone will have it without any complaints - 21.0583
Sesame Tahini Sauce
Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Serve at room temperature. - 28.828
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 2 : Making
This is part two of the steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce series. The video is quite interesting and informative. Watch this video that shares some great facts about sea greens and how to use them to make super healthy foods. - 94.8635
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 1 : Introduction
Here in an interesting video that updates you on how to easily make healthy meals for fat loss and vibrant health. This part of the video is informative and introduces to the ingredients required to make steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce. Watch part two... - 96.8938
Pita Bread With Falafel And Tahini
How about some really healthy Falafel? A really simple recipe that is nutritious and tasty! Watch this video and learn how to make this! A little time consuming, but certainly the end result will be worth it! Watch and learn… - 115.09
Tofu Tahini Spread
Using a potato masher or food processor, mix the tofu with the tahini, miso, and 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce until well blended.
Stir the scallions and carrots into the tofu mixture.
Add black pepper and more soy sauce to taste. - 27.3198
Tofu Tahini Dip
1. In blender combine all ingredients except sesame seed and pitas and process until pureed, about 1 minute. Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with sesame seed and serve with pitas. - 25.9071
Tahini Squash Soup
Saute onion in vegetable oil in a 4-quart pot until translucent.
Meanwhile, peel squash and cut into 1-inch cubes. Add to the onion and cover with 5 cups water or vegetable stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for about 30 minutes or... - 36.81
Chickpea And Tahini Spread
Chick Pea Spread is an extremely tasty spread that can be served with some tortilla chips! Experience the wonder of the Chick Pea Spread or hummus with this wonderful recipe. - 47.5438
Tahini On Tuna With Soba Noodles And Pak Choi
1. Season the tuna steaks with salt and coarsely ground pepper and coat with olive oil. Griddle or grill for 3-4 minutes on one side. Carefully turn the tuna steaks over and spread the top of each steak with some of the tahini paste. Griddle or grill the... - 34.121
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.6822
Soy Salad Dressing
Mix the tahini and tamari together with enough water to make the correct consistency for a salad dressing. - 16.2596
Hummus is a truly refreshing dip. I love trying this Hummus with chickpeas, tahini and lemon juice. Yummy and healthy! - 21.7923
In food processor, process all ingredients except pitas and parsley until well blended. - 28.1812
Eggplant And Sesame Spread
Eggplant And Sesame Spread! A yummy and innovative spread that can make any homemade roll a heavenly treat! Try this wonderful Eggplant And Sesame Spread recipe! - 46.7664
Chicken In Sesame Sauce
Cut the chicken into cubes.
Put all the marinade ingredients into a bowl and add the chicken, turning to coat the pieces thoroughly.
Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or frying pan.
Add the cashew nuts and fry them until... - 43.3094
Cold Noodles With Sesame Sauce
In a small saucepan, heat garlic, ginger, and tahini together over moderate heat until garlic and ginger begin to brown.
Add soy sauce and sugar and heat 2 minutes more.
Toss with cooked noodles and serve at room temperature, or chilled, as you prefer. - 26.7214
Asparagus With Sesame Ginger Sauce
1. In an electric bleander, combine all the ingredients (apart from asparagus) and blend well. Keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine prepared sauce and warm asparagus. Toss gently.
3. Serve immediately. - 40.4482
Asparagus With Sesame Ginger Sauce
1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients except asparagus and mix until thoroughly blended. Set aside.
2. Fill large skillet half-full of water; cover and bring to a boil. Add asparagus and simmer just until crisp-tender, approximately 4 to 5 minutes.... - 34.8733
Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce
You should be saving this Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce. I am sure you will do without me saying, if you had or will try this Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce. A real good one! - 43.8175
Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce
I got mixed reviews from my family for this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce but I personally loved it. I never knew sesame sauce would go this well with Chinese noodles until I tried this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce recipe. You will... - 43.0788
Spicy Dumplings With Sesame Sauce And Hot Oil
1) Prepare dough by combining flour and salt and knead to a firm but moist dough. Refrigerate wrapped for 2 hours
2) For the filing, in a bowl add ginger and scallion in water and leave it aside for about 2 hours. Strain the liquid and mix it... - 44.857
Spicy Orange Hummus
Drop parsley, onion, and garlic through food chute with food processor on, and process until minced.
Add orange juice and remaining ingredients, and process until smooth. - 30.481
Delicious Sesame Dressing
A few salads have garnered quite a bad rep for using creamy, high-calorie dressings, bad enough to derail your diet plans. However, with versatile and virtuous dressings like the one made from sesame, you can turn your salad into a hearty, delicious,... - 95.1712
Cut steak into serving pieces.
Combine soy sauce, sherry, tahini, and garlic and pour over steak.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
Transfer to broiler pan and broil according to preference. - 25.5597
Butternut Squash & Millet
In a medium-sized saucepan, bring water to a boil and add millet. Stir in squash and salt. Reduce heat, cover saucepan and simmer for 35 to 45 minutes or until water is absorbed.
Stir in tahini or butter, using the tahini for a more pronounced flavor. Add... - 25.1144
Spinach And Sesame Seed Salad
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Spread out the sesame seeds on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes set aside.
Combine the tahini, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, olive oil and ginger in a screwtop jar.
Close the lid tightly and shake well.
Tear the spinach... - 37.0306
Thai Noodle Salad
Cook noodles in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for about 3 minutes or until tender.
Drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
Place in a bowl and chill for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Off the heat, stir in soy... - 39.6217
Garlic Flavored Hummus
1. Take a food processor and add all ingredients into it except parsley. Puree the mixture.
2. Garnish with parsley. - 29.5019
Honey Glazed The Cod
1) Ignite coals in the grill.
2) Take a small but heavy saucepan and mix all the ingredients except cod and heat them until honey and tahini make a sauce.
3) Now, apply this sauce over cod with glazed and grill for 6-8 minutes both... - 39.5071
Bean & Grain Burgers
In a skillet, saute onion in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until soft.
Coarsely mash chickpeas with a potato masher or process lightly in a food processor. Combine chickpeas, dry oats, tahini, tamari or soy sauce and garlic in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
Stir... - 34.3038
Spicy Hunan Sesame Noodles
1. In food processor, mince garlic and ginger. Add tahini, tea, soy sauce, honey and chili paste; process until smooth.
2. In large bowl, combine spaghetti squash, spaghetti, pepper and scallions; add tahini mixture and beans, tossing until combined. Serve... - 33.0327
Puree the peas and mix all the ingredients together in a blender, if you wish.
The consistency should be creamy.
Serve in a bowl garnished with parsley or mint leaves, along with crackers or flat bread. - 27.9939
Shanghai Chicken Salad
I like this Shanghai Chicken Salad recipe. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Shanghai Chicken Salad is a delicious Chinese salad. It is included as a side dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. You should try this healthy Shanghai Chicken Salad... - 39.6408
Tagliatelle With Broccoli And Sesame
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and add the broccoli and corn. Return the water to the boil then remove the vegetables at once using a slotted spoon, reserving the water. Plunge them into cold water and drain well. Dry on kitchen paper... - 39.7826
Multi-coloured Bean Salad
1. Rinse all the canned beans. Combine with the French beans, red pepper and spring onions in a deep serving bowl.
2. Crush the garlic with the salt and combine the tahini, lemon juice, soy sauce and water. If the dressing is too thick add a little more... - 29.2448
Hunan Soba Seafood Salad
1. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring wine to boil. Add prawns, scallops, and mussels in shell, cover, and cook 2 minutes. Drain seafood and rinse under cold water. Remove mussels from shell and set seafood aside.
2. In large bowl mix together garlic,... - 32.9233
Bring the water to a boil.
While it is heating, use a heavy pan or skillet to saute the garlic and bulghur in the oil on medium-high heat for 2 minutes, stirring frequendy.
Add the boiling water.
Return to a boil, cover, and reduce the heat to low.
Simmer for... - 41.0918
Fragrant Chicken In Bok Choy Leaves
1) In a food processor, mince with the cubed chicken.
2) To this, add the scallions, tahini, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, and honey.
3) Blend well till smooth.
4) On the long edge of each bok choy leaf, place a rounded tablespoon of chicken... - 42.8784
Falafel is a reviving combination of chickpeas, tahini and lemon sauce. My husband fell so much in love with this Falafel that he ate it at a single go. Your husband will pretty much like it too! - 36.4523
Oriental Pork Salad
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/2-inch strips, and place in a shallow dish.
Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Drizzle 3 tablespoons lemon juice mixture over pork.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
Set remaining lemon... - 44.12
1) Water is brought to a boil.
2) Rice is added to the boiling water and simmered on low heat, for about 45 minutes, till it is done. (This rice tends to be sticky and considered ideal for this dish).
3) The rice is cooled till it... - 45.8932
These homemade falafel patties are yeast leavened falafel patties made with garbanzo beans and a medley of flavorful spices. With an exotic blend of middle eastern flavors, these flafel patties can be served with yogurt with an assortement of fresh veggies... - 39.7564
Stir Fried Broccoli With Sesame Seeds And Brown Rice
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Plunge the broccoli into the water for 1 minute, then remove with a slotted spoon and immediately add to a bowl of cold water to refresh and prevent any further cooking.
2. Trim the sugar snaps and mangetouts and blanch... - 39.8452
Cold Chinese Noodle Salad
Cook the noodles in boiling water for 2 to 4 minutes.
Test frequently so they don't overcook.
Drain well and toss with sesame oil.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours, overnight if desired.
Combine all remaining ingredients except scallion and mix... - 41.2565
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.148
Five Spice Beef And Sesame Dressing
1. In a casserole dish, add in all the ingredients, cover and let it cook over a medium heat for 45 minutes.
2. Remove beef onto a platter and cool
3. Slice using a carving knife, along the grain.
4. Arranging the slices on a plate.
5. Cover and... - 45.4403
Squash Flowers With Basil And Honey
Autumn is a great time of year to try new dishes and experiment with a bountiful harvest. Seasonal foods like squash, make a welcome addition to any feast. Celebrate the season with this beautiful recipe. - 45.4968
Asian Style Fusion Salad
Whether you are a salad person or not, this Asian Style Fusion Salad is a great meal for trying. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe. It is full of fresh and crisp vegetables that make it refreshing and full of vital nutrients and anti-... - 137.331
Nut And Seed Patties
Stir all ingredients together (EXCEPT wheat germ) in a small bowl. You might add other seasonings, like garlic, oregano, or other herbs.
Shape into patties, coat with raw wheat germ, and fry in hot oil until nicely browned on each side. Don't overcook them.... - 32.8502
1) In a large bowl, put the tea leaves and pour ¾ cup of boiling water all over them. Steep for 5 minutes and then strain the tea into a measuring cup to make 1/2 cup. Throw the leaves away.
2) Put the tea to the large bowl and combine together with... - 46.2106
Spice Crusted Tuna With Asparagus And Seaweed Wrapped Noodles
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Combine the peppercorns, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and allspice berries in a spice or coffee grinder or a mini food processor and process until very fine. Transfer to a shallow bowl and stir in the curry powder and... - 45.8583
Hummus Pinwheels With Raw Veggie Crudites
1. Soak garbanzo beans in 6 cups of water with baking soda overnight.
2. Cook the beans in soaked water, covered, for 45 minutes or until they can easily be pierced using a fork.
3. Drain and keep aside ¼ cup water.
4. In a bowl, mix... - 43.8804
Mock Chicken Salad
Easy to make and delicious to eat, you'll be surprised at how close this tastes to the real thing. This is one of the easiest vegan recipes for a simple light lunch or picnic potluck. It can be made in a hurry, and leftovers only get better as they sit in... - 40.8691