- » Tahini Sesame Paste
Tahini Sesame Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tahini sesame paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tahini sesame paste recipes.
Tahini Sauce is one really easy recipe which can turn out helpful to you. It is eally worth trying out this Tahini Sauce recipe. Anyone will have it without any complaints - 21.0583
Simple Tahini Sauce
Are you looking for something interesting with Pita bread? If yes, then simple Tahini sauce is best for you. Easy to make, flavorful and delicious, this sauce will surely make you fall in love with it. - 81.1476
Homemade Tahini Paste From Scratch
Learn how to make Tahini Sauce from scratch a simple easy to follow recipe video. This is a great way to make tahini at home and can save you a lot of money so you can make more wonderful Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Arabic recipes at home. So if you... - 111.945
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Cover and chill. - 22.3783
Sesame Tahini Sauce
Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Serve at room temperature. - 28.828
Tahini sauce is made from a sesame seed paste. Tahini sauce is thinner and used in pita sandwiches, marinades, and dips. Tahini sauce is very easy to make. - 24.6996
1. Blend all ingredients to get a smooth paste. Ensure that there are no garlic pieces.
2. Add water to get a pouring consistancy or let it be thick if using as a dip.
3. Serve Tahini sauce as dip or sauce for steak. - 32.1991
Put the lime juice, oil, kelp, and water in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process at medium speed, while adding the ground sesame seeds. Continue blending or processing until the mixture is like thick heavy cream. - 20.8882
Green Wraps With Vegetables And Tahini Sauce
Nothing like these raw vegetables wraps with collard greens, vegetables and tahini sauce dressing. Watch this impressive video to prepare these raw vegetable wraps that are high in phyto-nutrients and enzymes. Make your holidays more relaxing and healthy with... - 117.739
Arabic Tahini Sauce
Have you been wondering how to prepare the Arabic tahini Sauce at home? You've got a perfect recipe right here. Watch this video now to learn a stepwise process to prepare this sauce. - 59.8154
Tahini Sauce With Pepper
Tahini Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Tahini Sauce will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 29.1599
Yogurt Tahini Sauce
In a food processor, blend the tahini paste, lemon juice and olive oil until smooth.
Add the yogurt and blend the mixture thoroughly.
Scrape the tahini sauce into a bowl; stir in the cumin and Aleppo pepper.
Season with salt and garnish with the parsley. - 28.9289
Avocado With Tahini Sauce
Peel and mash the avocado and blend in the Tahini Sauce until smooth.
Adjust lemon and salt to taste, if necessary.
Serve with salad vegetables or as a dip for mezza - 18.5808
Tahini Sauce For Chick Pea Patties
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar with the blending blade attached, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place the lid on top and pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts to blend the ingredients well to form a thick and smooth paste.
3. If the paste is... - 36.6405
Crush the garlic and salt together to a paste.
Mix in the tahini and beat in the lemon juice.
Gradually mix in enough water to make the mixture the consistency of very thick cream or mayonnaise.
Add parsley, adjust salt and lemon to taste. Makes: approx 2-1/2... - 25.076
Miso Tahini Sauce
In a small skillet, saute onion in vegetable oil until lightly browned.
Add tahini. Cook and stir for a few minutes until tahini gives off a roasted aroma.
Remove from heat. Stir in miso to taste. Add 3/4 cup water and mix well. Add additional water, as... - 24.3383
Sauted Chicken And Asparagus With Tahini Sauce
How about a healthy dish that is equally scrumptious? Take a look at this sauted chicken and asparagus with tahini sauce. It has got so many nutrients and looks wonderful. No doubt it will taste ambrosial. So go give it a try. - 87.0797
Miso Barley Rice And Veggies In Tahini Sauce
Miso Barley Rice and Veggies in Tahini Sauce is a rare and delightful combination of interesting ingredients. The crunch of the vegetables and the hearty grains make it a complete meal. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 107.282
Cauliflower In Tahini Sauce
In a medium saucepan, drop the cauliflower into about one inch of boiling water to which the one teaspoon of salt has been added.
Bring to a boil again, reduce heat, and cook the cauliflower until tender but still firm, about ten to twelve minutes.
Drain... - 41.3931
1) In a food blender or container mix all ingredients and process until soft and smooth.
2) Turn out into a clean bowl and cover with plastic wrap and put aside.
3) Serve at room temperature with cutlets, sandwiches, or use as desired. - 38.6433
1) Make a smooth cream by mixing together all ingredients, pouring a little water if needed.
2) Use as a dipping for toast, crisps, celery or cucumber slices. - 29.5631
Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves
Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves! How can anyone resist this super delicous dish! I first had it at my moms place and have been inlove with it ever since! You simply have to try the Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves! - 48.5624
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, tahini, butter, and shortening until creamy.
Beat in egg.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder; gradually add to tahini mixture, blending thoroughly.
Cover... - 39.7379
Dill Tahini Dip
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
3) Place inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes by covering with a plastic wrap.
4) Serve the dip with crackers, chips or any other snacks of your... - 33.246
Sesame Seed Dressing
Are you in love with salads and always keep looking for some new and interesting dressing recipes? If yes, this video is meant for you as it shows how to make a delicious tahini or sesame seed dressing for your vegetables salads. The chef explains how we can... - 89.4663
Rosy Sesame Dressing With Tomato Paste
1) In a bowl, whip together yogurt, tahini, tamari and tomato paste.
2) Chill the dressing in the refrigerator.
3) Serve the Rosy Sesame Dressing over steamed, chilled or raw vegetables and even cold, sliced chicken. - 29.7189
Sesame Paste Soup With Saffron And Garlic
Bring the herb broth or water to the boil, salt it and add the rice.
Cook for 15 minutes.
When it is nearly done, add the saffron with its liquid.
In the meantime, beat the tahini, with 125 ml (4 fl oz) cold water, the finely grated zest from the lemon, r... - 40.6576
Chickpea And Tahini Spread
Chick Pea Spread is an extremely tasty spread that can be served with some tortilla chips! Experience the wonder of the Chick Pea Spread or hummus with this wonderful recipe. - 47.5438
Tahini Miso Spread
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the tahini paste with the miso and use a fork to whisk into a smooth paste.
1. Serve this as a dip with pita bread, crackers or vegetable sticks.
2. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches instead of... - 28.3954
Sesame Seed Dip
In a blender, combine all the ingredients except sesame seed until smooth and milky white in color.
Garnish with sesame seed.
Serve with crackers or as a vegetable dip. - 28.2188
Tarator Bi Tahini
Spoon the sesame paste into a mixing bowl and add a little water.
Beat with a whisk and continue adding a little water until the paste becomes somewhat stiff and white.
Continue beating and add the lemon juice, garlic and salt. - 21.4879
Eggplant And Sesame Spread
Eggplant And Sesame Spread! A yummy and innovative spread that can make any homemade roll a heavenly treat! Try this wonderful Eggplant And Sesame Spread recipe! - 46.7664
Tofu Tahini Dip
1. In blender combine all ingredients except sesame seed and pitas and process until pureed, about 1 minute. Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with sesame seed and serve with pitas. - 25.9071
Tahini With Yogurt And Almonds
Mix the garlic and tahini paste together.
Stir in the yogurt, then gradually add the lemon juice until the mixture is creamy, beating well.
Add the cumin and seasoning.
Stir in the ground almonds.
Place in a serving bowl.
Serve with spiced pita bread. - 36.7784
Kofta Bi Tahini
Some food combinations like this kofta bi tahini is really exquisite. The flavors are so unique but still they marry each other so well that only your taste buds can give the verdict. Take a look at the video clip for the recipe and give it a try. - 113.863
Hummus Bi Tahini
Hummus Bitahini has a Tasty tasteThe Lemon Flavour gives the Hummus Bitahini Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 33.0811
Chicken Tahini Salad
1. In small mixing bowl combine chicken, scallions, and bell pepper; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
3. On serving platter arrange lettuce; top with chicken mixture. - 34.5215
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 2 : Making
This is part two of the steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce series. The video is quite interesting and informative. Watch this video that shares some great facts about sea greens and how to use them to make super healthy foods. - 94.8635
Lamb Kofta Kebabs With Tahini Dressing
TRIM MEAT of any excess fat and sinew.
Cut into small pieces suitable for processing.
Prepare and heat barbecue.
1.Place lamb, onion, garlic, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, paprika, salt, bread and egg in food processor bowl.
Process 20-30 seconds or until mixture... - 42.6864
Falafel With Tahini Sauce
Falafel is a Middle Eastern food made with garbanzo beans in some regions and fava beans in others. They are vegetarian and deep fried. You can bake them is you want but be careful they do not come put dry. - 123.11
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 1 : Introduction
Here in an interesting video that updates you on how to easily make healthy meals for fat loss and vibrant health. This part of the video is informative and introduces to the ingredients required to make steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce. Watch part two... - 96.8938
Lebanese Style Tuna Salad With Tahini Dressing
Make the dressing: In a blender blend together the tahini, the lemon juice, the garlic paste, and the cayenne, with the motor running add the oil in a stream, blending until the dressing is emulsified, and season the dressing with salt.
In a bowl toss the... - 38.0559
Tahini Dip By Tarla Dalal
An inseparable part of lebanese cuisine, tahini basically means a paste of roasted sesame seeds. The paste is widely used to make salad dressings, dips and sauces. In the given recipe it is combined with curds which results in a unique bitter-sour product. - 0
Tomato Tahini Dressing
1. In a small bowl, tip in all the ingredients and blend well
2. Season to taste
3. Chill till required
4. Serve as a salad dressing - 32.1005
Greek Bean And Feta Salad With Tahini Dressing
Wash beans and remove ends.
Place beans and red pepper in boiling salted water for 1 or 2 minutes.
Place under cold water.
Arrange on flat serving dish.
Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over warm vegetables.
Add sliced onion and cherry... - 42.0382
Hummus With Tahini
Soak the chick-peas in 6 cups of water overnight.
Drain and transfer to a large pot.
Add 6 cups of fresh water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until very soft.
Place the... - 41.049
Cold Noodles With Sesame Sauce
In a small saucepan, heat garlic, ginger, and tahini together over moderate heat until garlic and ginger begin to brown.
Add soy sauce and sugar and heat 2 minutes more.
Toss with cooked noodles and serve at room temperature, or chilled, as you prefer. - 26.7214
Potato Puree With Tahini
1 Peel the potatoes, cut them into even-sized chunks and cook in boiling salted water until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain well and mash them with the milk and pepper.
2 Preheat the oven to 190C (375F/Gas 5). Heat the oil in a small pan, add the onion and... - 35.3276
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 47.8653
Mediterranean Tahini Sauce
Have you ever tried a Mediterranean Tahini sauce? Here is a wonderful video that shows you how to make a versatile Tahini sauce at home. The chef presents the recipe in a simple fashion and offers great serving ideas for the sauce. The video also updates... - 105.576
Raw Spaghetti With Tahini Sauce
Our health food store makes this raw zucchini spaghetti with broccoli and tahini sauce with Kamut pasta, so we wanted it raw...Here's the raw food recipe equivalent that we came up with. By the way it tastes awesome! Take a watch... - 0
Tahini On Tuna With Soba Noodles And Pak Choi
1. Season the tuna steaks with salt and coarsely ground pepper and coat with olive oil. Griddle or grill for 3-4 minutes on one side. Carefully turn the tuna steaks over and spread the top of each steak with some of the tahini paste. Griddle or grill the... - 34.121
Spicy Hunan Sesame Noodles
1. In food processor, mince garlic and ginger. Add tahini, tea, soy sauce, honey and chili paste; process until smooth.
2. In large bowl, combine spaghetti squash, spaghetti, pepper and scallions; add tahini mixture and beans, tossing until combined. Serve... - 33.0327
Soy Salad Dressing
Mix the tahini and tamari together with enough water to make the correct consistency for a salad dressing. - 16.2596
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onions and oil and stir to coat. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, until onions are soft.
2. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and arrange over onions. Spread tahini over fish and then sprinkle... - 31.7323
Garbanzo Sesame Spread
Puree first 7 ingredients in blender or processor.
Transfer to bowl.
Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Garnish with cilantro or parsley.
Serve spread with toasted pita wedges. - 36.5382
Gailu Sesame And Lemon
Pierce the aubergines in a few places with the point of a knife and turn them directly over a flame or under the grill until their skins are black and blistered and the flesh feels soft.
Alternatively, roast them in the oven at 200° C for approximately 40... - 24.2935
In food processor, process all ingredients except pitas and parsley until well blended. - 28.1812
Blend all ingredients together, using either a blender or food processor.
Pack into small bowl and cover with chopped parsley.
The flavour improves overnight.
It freezes well. - 31.1639
Tofu And Sesame Cream
1. Take a bowl, orange juice, tahini, and honey and blend them well with tofu.
2. Season with lemon juice.
3. Grate the carob chocolate, and combine it with tofu mixture for few seconds.
4. Add tofu cream to attractive glasses.
5. Serve the... - 38.102
Peanut And Sesame Sauce
1. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and blend them until the sauce turns smooth.
2. Heat a saucepan, add sauce into it and stir continuously at low heat until the sauce thickens.
3. Serve the peanut and sesame sauce hot with noodles. - 36.509
The name of the dish, Ba Ba Ganouj, is what first attracted me to this recipe. And, right at the beginning, I was least aware that I was about to discover a surprise in the form of Ba Ba Ganouj. A sumptuous surprise I would say! - 26.3139
Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce
I got mixed reviews from my family for this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce but I personally loved it. I never knew sesame sauce would go this well with Chinese noodles until I tried this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce recipe. You will... - 43.0788
Combine chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, and garlic in work bowl of food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Transfer mixture to a serving bowl, drizzle olive oil over the top, cover, and chill.
Use as a sandwich filling or dip. - 25.4614
Mashed Chick Peas With Sesame
Rinse chick-peas under cold water and put a dozen aside.
Mash remaining chick peas in bowl and add garlic, sesame paste, and lemon juice, stirring until mixture is a smooth puree.
If too thick, add a little water.
Season with salt to taste.
Chill, and serve... - 33.594
Eggplant With Sesame
Broil eggplant over coals until skin is charred and pulp soft, or roast in oven: the former gives a desired smoky taste.
Peel and mash pulp until smooth.
Add 1 tablespoon water to sesame and stir.
Add lemon juice, garlic, and salt to taste, and combine with... - 38.0445
Spicy Dumplings With Sesame Sauce And Hot Oil
1) Prepare dough by combining flour and salt and knead to a firm but moist dough. Refrigerate wrapped for 2 hours
2) For the filing, in a bowl add ginger and scallion in water and leave it aside for about 2 hours. Strain the liquid and mix it... - 44.857
Chicken In Sesame Sauce
Cut the chicken into cubes.
Put all the marinade ingredients into a bowl and add the chicken, turning to coat the pieces thoroughly.
Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or frying pan.
Add the cashew nuts and fry them until... - 43.3094
Stir Fried Broccoli With Sesame Seeds And Brown Rice
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Plunge the broccoli into the water for 1 minute, then remove with a slotted spoon and immediately add to a bowl of cold water to refresh and prevent any further cooking.
2. Trim the sugar snaps and mangetouts and blanch... - 39.8452
Five Spice Beef And Sesame Dressing
1. In a casserole dish, add in all the ingredients, cover and let it cook over a medium heat for 45 minutes.
2. Remove beef onto a platter and cool
3. Slice using a carving knife, along the grain.
4. Arranging the slices on a plate.
5. Cover and... - 45.4403
Rosy Sesame Dressing
Beat together the ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
Serve over lightly steamed, chilled vegetables, raw vegetables or on salad.
Try it, too, with cold, sliced chicken breast. - 23.8161
Tagliatelle With Broccoli And Sesame
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and add the broccoli and corn. Return the water to the boil then remove the vegetables at once using a slotted spoon, reserving the water. Plunge them into cold water and drain well. Dry on kitchen paper... - 39.7826
1. Layer the orange and apple slices in a casserole or ovenproof dish.
2. Mix together the tahini and apple juice to form a smooth paste. Add the water gradually, stirring to form a smooth sauce. Pour over the fruits.
3. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds. Cover... - 24.4036
Asparagus With Sesame Ginger Sauce
1. In an electric bleander, combine all the ingredients (apart from asparagus) and blend well. Keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine prepared sauce and warm asparagus. Toss gently.
3. Serve immediately. - 40.4482
1. Rub a salad bowl with the garlic clove. Discard the garlic. Add the dandelion greens, parsley, scallions, onion, and watercress to the salad bowl.
2. Beat together the lemon juice and sesame paste. Add the tarragon, savory, and salt and pour over the... - 32.2006
1) Preheat oven slow to 250°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange the bread slices. Bake for about 45 minutes until thoroughly dry.
3) Let it cool completely and then break into pieces measuring 4 cups.
4) In a bowl add the bread and broth.... - 48.6891
Steam eggplant over boiling water until very soft.
Combine with tahini, garlic, oil, and salt by hand, or whirl for a few seconds in work bowl of food processor or blender until smooth.
Can be used as a vegetable side dish, a sandwich filling, or a dip. - 22.9289
Cut steak into serving pieces.
Combine soy sauce, sherry, tahini, and garlic and pour over steak.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
Transfer to broiler pan and broil according to preference. - 25.5597
Baba Ganouj With Cayenne Pita Toasts
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Prick eggplants all over; place on a baking sheet and broil, turning frequently, about 12 minutes, until skin is slightly charred and eggplant is soft.
3. Remove eggplant from oven, peel and cube.
4. In a food processor or... - 25.3255
1.Take the jar of the blender and add in chickpeas, 1 cup of the broth, tahini seasonings and the mustard.
2. Blend at high speed for about 2 minutes to get a smooth puree.
3.Take a 2 1/2 quart saucepan and transfer contents from blender jar into... - 37.4741
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. For the crust, mix together the oats, chestnut flour, whole wheat flour, and salt. Stir in enough water to make a moist but not sticky dough.
3. Pat the mixture into an oiled 9-inch pie plate to form a pie shell. Bake... - 37.2585
Drop garlic and parsley through food chute with food processor on, and process until minced.
Add chickpeas, juice, and tahini; process until smooth. - 25.6172
Place first 8 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl once.
Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 28.3239
Tofu Hummus With Pita Crisps
1. Place the tofu in a food processor or blender with the chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini and garlic, and process until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl, stir in the dill, cover and refrigerate.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. Split the pita... - 36.974
Chick Pea Dip
Soak the chickpeas overnight in plenty of water.
They should swell to almost double their size.
Wash in several changes of water.
Boil or pressure cook with a little salt in plenty of water until very soft.
While still warm, put the chick peas (you may have... - 37.534
Hummus With Toasted Pita
Process tahini, lemon juice, 1/3 cup water, and garlic in food processor or blender until smooth.
With food processor running, gradually add chick peas, salt, and pepper, processing until mixture is a very thick paste.
(If using a blender, add chick peas in... - 37.0634
Celery With White Bean Hummus
1.In a blender, add kidney beans, tahini, shallot, lemon juice, garlic powder, and pepper. Process to get a smooth paste. 2.Now add in the dill.
3.Spread the dill mixture generously on each piece of celery.
4.Serve as side dish. - 35.4163
1. Wash the garbanzo beans thoroughly and add to a heavy bottomed pan.
2. Cover with fresh water and bring to a boil.
3. Simmer beans for about 1 1/2 hours, until very tender.
4. Drain the beans when cooled, reserving the water... - 38.1945
Vegetarian Chickpea Pitas
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the dill, tahini, sour cream, and half-and-half. Mix well.
2) Keep stirring until the mix is smooth and creamy.
3) To this, add chickpeas and feta cheese. Mix well.
4) Now, with a knife, cut each pita into half crosswise.... - 44.2201
1. Grind the chick-peas through the coarse blade of a meat grinder or in the container of a food processor.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the last 6 ingredients. Mix well. The mixture will be soft.
3. Preheat the oil to 365... - 32.4371
1. Whip the cream until it no longer runs when the bowl is tipped; it should move very slowly.
2. In another bowl stir the lemon juice into the tahini paste and whisk it with a fork until it is well blended. Stir in the honey.
3. Combine this mixture with the... - 29.1952
If you love making dips then do try out this hummus. It's simple and easy to make. It goes well with wraps, crackers, fresh vegetables or even as a sandwich spread. - 110.99
1. Prick the aubergines all over and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
2. Heat the grill or a griddle pan and continue to cook the aubergines, turning them until the skins are completely charred. Cool slightly then cut in half and scoop out the flesh.
3.... - 29.5826
Halibut With Tarator Sauce
Wash the halibut and pat dry.
Place the fish on a piece of foil.
Sprinkle lightly with salt.
Wrap the fish in the foil, sealing securely.
Bake at 375 degrees for about twenty minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by placing the tahini in a bowl and adding a... - 40.8674
Red Snapper With Hummus
In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, puree garlic, onion, chick-peas, tahini, and lemon juice.
Preheat the grill.
Place skewers on the grid over ashen coals.
Grill about 6 minutes.
Turn skewers once or twice during grilling.
Fish will flake easily... - 31.4239
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Pierce eggplant with a fork. Place eggplant on a
jelly roll pan,- bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until tender. Cool and peel. Discard skin. 3. Combine eggplant, tahini, and remaining ingredients in a food processor,- process... - 28.6299
Baba Gha Hummus
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Pierce eggplant with a fork. Place eggplant on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until tender. Cool and peel, discard skin.
3. Combine eggplant, tahini, and remaining ingredients in a food processor, process until... - 30.8007
Place the eggplant on a plate and cut a 4" to 6" slit lengthwise along the top.
Leave the stem attached.
Microwave on high for 10 minutes, or until the eggplant is quite soft and has collapsed.
Let the eggplant cool for 2 minutes, then scoop the pulp from the... - 37.4011
Reserve 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Combine peas, tahini, garlic and lemon juice in food processor container.
Process until smooth, adding remaining olive oil.
Add salt and pepper.
Spoon into serving dish.
Make an indentation in top.
Drizzle reserved olive oil in... - 40.9412