- » Tahini Paste
Tahini Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tahini paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tahini paste recipes.
Tahini Sauce is one really easy recipe which can turn out helpful to you. It is eally worth trying out this Tahini Sauce recipe. Anyone will have it without any complaints - 21.0583
Simple Tahini Sauce
Are you looking for something interesting with Pita bread? If yes, then simple Tahini sauce is best for you. Easy to make, flavorful and delicious, this sauce will surely make you fall in love with it. - 81.1476
Green Wraps With Vegetables And Tahini Sauce
Nothing like these raw vegetables wraps with collard greens, vegetables and tahini sauce dressing. Watch this impressive video to prepare these raw vegetable wraps that are high in phyto-nutrients and enzymes. Make your holidays more relaxing and healthy with... - 117.739
Yogurt Tahini Sauce
In a food processor, blend the tahini paste, lemon juice and olive oil until smooth.
Add the yogurt and blend the mixture thoroughly.
Scrape the tahini sauce into a bowl; stir in the cumin and Aleppo pepper.
Season with salt and garnish with the parsley. - 28.9289
Homemade Tahini Paste From Scratch
Learn how to make Tahini Sauce from scratch a simple easy to follow recipe video. This is a great way to make tahini at home and can save you a lot of money so you can make more wonderful Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Arabic recipes at home. So if you... - 111.945
Arabic Tahini Sauce
Have you been wondering how to prepare the Arabic tahini Sauce at home? You've got a perfect recipe right here. Watch this video now to learn a stepwise process to prepare this sauce. - 59.8154
Tahini sauce is made from a sesame seed paste. Tahini sauce is thinner and used in pita sandwiches, marinades, and dips. Tahini sauce is very easy to make. - 24.6996
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Cover and chill. - 22.3783
Crush the garlic and salt together to a paste.
Mix in the tahini and beat in the lemon juice.
Gradually mix in enough water to make the mixture the consistency of very thick cream or mayonnaise.
Add parsley, adjust salt and lemon to taste. Makes: approx 2-1/2... - 25.076
Tahini Sauce With Pepper
Tahini Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Tahini Sauce will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 29.1599
Avocado With Tahini Sauce
Peel and mash the avocado and blend in the Tahini Sauce until smooth.
Adjust lemon and salt to taste, if necessary.
Serve with salad vegetables or as a dip for mezza - 18.5808
1. Blend all ingredients to get a smooth paste. Ensure that there are no garlic pieces.
2. Add water to get a pouring consistancy or let it be thick if using as a dip.
3. Serve Tahini sauce as dip or sauce for steak. - 32.1991
Miso Tahini Sauce
In a small skillet, saute onion in vegetable oil until lightly browned.
Add tahini. Cook and stir for a few minutes until tahini gives off a roasted aroma.
Remove from heat. Stir in miso to taste. Add 3/4 cup water and mix well. Add additional water, as... - 24.3383
Sauted Chicken And Asparagus With Tahini Sauce
How about a healthy dish that is equally scrumptious? Take a look at this sauted chicken and asparagus with tahini sauce. It has got so many nutrients and looks wonderful. No doubt it will taste ambrosial. So go give it a try. - 87.0797
Miso Barley Rice And Veggies In Tahini Sauce
Miso Barley Rice and Veggies in Tahini Sauce is a rare and delightful combination of interesting ingredients. The crunch of the vegetables and the hearty grains make it a complete meal. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 107.282
Cauliflower In Tahini Sauce
In a medium saucepan, drop the cauliflower into about one inch of boiling water to which the one teaspoon of salt has been added.
Bring to a boil again, reduce heat, and cook the cauliflower until tender but still firm, about ten to twelve minutes.
Drain... - 41.3931
Tahini Sauce For Chick Pea Patties
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar with the blending blade attached, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place the lid on top and pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts to blend the ingredients well to form a thick and smooth paste.
3. If the paste is... - 36.6405
Sesame Tahini Sauce
Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Serve at room temperature. - 28.828
1) In a food blender or container mix all ingredients and process until soft and smooth.
2) Turn out into a clean bowl and cover with plastic wrap and put aside.
3) Serve at room temperature with cutlets, sandwiches, or use as desired. - 38.6433
Put the lime juice, oil, kelp, and water in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process at medium speed, while adding the ground sesame seeds. Continue blending or processing until the mixture is like thick heavy cream. - 20.8882
Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves
Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves! How can anyone resist this super delicous dish! I first had it at my moms place and have been inlove with it ever since! You simply have to try the Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves! - 48.5624
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, tahini, butter, and shortening until creamy.
Beat in egg.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder; gradually add to tahini mixture, blending thoroughly.
Cover... - 39.7379
Kofta Bi Tahini
Some food combinations like this kofta bi tahini is really exquisite. The flavors are so unique but still they marry each other so well that only your taste buds can give the verdict. Take a look at the video clip for the recipe and give it a try. - 113.863
1) Mix the tahini paste, garbanzo beans, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper together. Slowly add the hot water until the mixture is smooth and rich. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with crackers or bread. - 20.6328
Sesame Seed Dressing
Are you in love with salads and always keep looking for some new and interesting dressing recipes? If yes, this video is meant for you as it shows how to make a delicious tahini or sesame seed dressing for your vegetables salads. The chef explains how we can... - 89.4663
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 2 : Making
This is part two of the steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce series. The video is quite interesting and informative. Watch this video that shares some great facts about sea greens and how to use them to make super healthy foods. - 94.8635
Tahini With Yogurt And Almonds
Mix the garlic and tahini paste together.
Stir in the yogurt, then gradually add the lemon juice until the mixture is creamy, beating well.
Add the cumin and seasoning.
Stir in the ground almonds.
Place in a serving bowl.
Serve with spiced pita bread. - 36.7784
Tahini Miso Spread
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the tahini paste with the miso and use a fork to whisk into a smooth paste.
1. Serve this as a dip with pita bread, crackers or vegetable sticks.
2. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches instead of... - 28.3954
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 1 : Introduction
Here in an interesting video that updates you on how to easily make healthy meals for fat loss and vibrant health. This part of the video is informative and introduces to the ingredients required to make steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce. Watch part two... - 96.8938
Greek Salad With Tahini Dressing
1. Out of the cucumber make 1/4-inch slices and further cut slices into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. Into a salad bowl add the cucumber strips, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and olives and cube feta cheese and set aside.
3. For making the dressing, into a... - 41.6576
Potato Puree With Tahini
1 Peel the potatoes, cut them into even-sized chunks and cook in boiling salted water until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain well and mash them with the milk and pepper.
2 Preheat the oven to 190C (375F/Gas 5). Heat the oil in a small pan, add the onion and... - 35.3276
Tahini On Tuna With Soba Noodles And Pak Choi
1. Season the tuna steaks with salt and coarsely ground pepper and coat with olive oil. Griddle or grill for 3-4 minutes on one side. Carefully turn the tuna steaks over and spread the top of each steak with some of the tahini paste. Griddle or grill the... - 34.121
Hummus Tahini Or Chick Pea Dip
Soak the chick peas in water overnight.
Cook them for 1 1/2-2 hours or until soft.
Drain and keep some peas for garnish.
Place the peas in the work bowl and process until pureed.
Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth in texture.
Place it in a... - 30.2335
Mediterranean Tahini Sauce
Have you ever tried a Mediterranean Tahini sauce? Here is a wonderful video that shows you how to make a versatile Tahini sauce at home. The chef presents the recipe in a simple fashion and offers great serving ideas for the sauce. The video also updates... - 105.576
1) Make a smooth cream by mixing together all ingredients, pouring a little water if needed.
2) Use as a dipping for toast, crisps, celery or cucumber slices. - 29.5631
Kefta Bi Tahini (casserole)
1. Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
2. Clean the potatoes slice them thickly and bake. Set aside.
3. Toast the pine nuts in a small pan with a dash of olive oil or butter.
4. In a bowl, put ground beef, onion, salt and seven... - 118.513
Raw Spaghetti With Tahini Sauce
Our health food store makes this raw zucchini spaghetti with broccoli and tahini sauce with Kamut pasta, so we wanted it raw...Here's the raw food recipe equivalent that we came up with. By the way it tastes awesome! Take a watch... - 0
Tofu Tahini Dip
1. In blender combine all ingredients except sesame seed and pitas and process until pureed, about 1 minute. Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with sesame seed and serve with pitas. - 25.9071
Dill Tahini Dip
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
3) Place inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes by covering with a plastic wrap.
4) Serve the dip with crackers, chips or any other snacks of your... - 33.246
The Hummus Bi-Tahini is one of the most widely known and appreciated of all Middle Eastern dishes. A tasty dip you can also use it for your parties and serve it bread, fish, eggplant. or even mix it in with your salads. Here is a wonderful Hummus Bi-Tahini... - 32.675
Roasted Garlic And Tahini Hummus
If you are tired of store brought hummus and want to make a fresh batch at home, then this video is just right for you. Learn to make tasty hummus at home, without any hassles! - 98.3279
Lebanese Style Tuna Salad With Tahini Dressing
Make the dressing: In a blender blend together the tahini, the lemon juice, the garlic paste, and the cayenne, with the motor running add the oil in a stream, blending until the dressing is emulsified, and season the dressing with salt.
In a bowl toss the... - 38.0559
Hummus Bi Tahini
Hummus Bitahini has a Tasty tasteThe Lemon Flavour gives the Hummus Bitahini Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 33.0811
Chicken Tahini Salad
1. In small mixing bowl combine chicken, scallions, and bell pepper; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
3. On serving platter arrange lettuce; top with chicken mixture. - 34.5215
Tomato Tahini Dressing
1. In a small bowl, tip in all the ingredients and blend well
2. Season to taste
3. Chill till required
4. Serve as a salad dressing - 32.1005
Lamb Kofta Kebabs With Tahini Dressing
TRIM MEAT of any excess fat and sinew.
Cut into small pieces suitable for processing.
Prepare and heat barbecue.
1.Place lamb, onion, garlic, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, paprika, salt, bread and egg in food processor bowl.
Process 20-30 seconds or until mixture... - 42.6864
Falafel With Tahini Sauce
Falafel is a Middle Eastern food made with garbanzo beans in some regions and fava beans in others. They are vegetarian and deep fried. You can bake them is you want but be careful they do not come put dry. - 123.11
Chickpea And Tahini Spread
Chick Pea Spread is an extremely tasty spread that can be served with some tortilla chips! Experience the wonder of the Chick Pea Spread or hummus with this wonderful recipe. - 47.5438
Greek Bean And Feta Salad With Tahini Dressing
Wash beans and remove ends.
Place beans and red pepper in boiling salted water for 1 or 2 minutes.
Place under cold water.
Arrange on flat serving dish.
Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over warm vegetables.
Add sliced onion and cherry... - 42.0382
Hummus With Tahini
Soak the chick-peas in 6 cups of water overnight.
Drain and transfer to a large pot.
Add 6 cups of fresh water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until very soft.
Place the... - 41.049
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 47.8653
Vegetable Skewers With Tahini
1. Thread zucchini (courgettes), red and yellow or green peppers, squash and feta cheese onto lightly oiled skewers. Brush skewers with oil and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or under a hot grill for 2 minutes each side or until brown and vegetables are... - 34.6911
Tarator Bi Tahini
Spoon the sesame paste into a mixing bowl and add a little water.
Beat with a whisk and continue adding a little water until the paste becomes somewhat stiff and white.
Continue beating and add the lemon juice, garlic and salt. - 21.4879
Parsley Tahini Dressing
1. Wash the parsley and roughly chop it.
2. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the chopped parsley with the other ingredients.
3. Pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 10 seconds each so that they are blended to a smooth... - 38.5286
Garbanzo Dip Without Tahini
I prefer Garbanzo Dip Without Tahini as a pre-dinner dip but often I use it as a side. Garbanzo Dip Without Tahini is truly a great dip. One you should be trying at home today if you still haven't! - 34.282
Baked Fish With Tahini Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Grease the base and sides of a large shallow ovenproof dish or roasting tin.
2. Slash the fish diagonally on both sides with a sharp knife. Finely crush the coriander seeds and garlic with a pestle and mortar. Mix... - 39.0977
Rosy Sesame Dressing With Tomato Paste
1) In a bowl, whip together yogurt, tahini, tamari and tomato paste.
2) Chill the dressing in the refrigerator.
3) Serve the Rosy Sesame Dressing over steamed, chilled or raw vegetables and even cold, sliced chicken. - 29.7189
Sesame Paste Soup With Saffron And Garlic
Bring the herb broth or water to the boil, salt it and add the rice.
Cook for 15 minutes.
When it is nearly done, add the saffron with its liquid.
In the meantime, beat the tahini, with 125 ml (4 fl oz) cold water, the finely grated zest from the lemon, r... - 40.6576
Sesame Seed Dip
In a blender, combine all the ingredients except sesame seed until smooth and milky white in color.
Garnish with sesame seed.
Serve with crackers or as a vegetable dip. - 28.2188
In food processor, process all ingredients except pitas and parsley until well blended. - 28.1812
Eggplant And Sesame Spread
Eggplant And Sesame Spread! A yummy and innovative spread that can make any homemade roll a heavenly treat! Try this wonderful Eggplant And Sesame Spread recipe! - 46.7664
1. Rub a salad bowl with the garlic clove. Discard the garlic. Add the dandelion greens, parsley, scallions, onion, and watercress to the salad bowl.
2. Beat together the lemon juice and sesame paste. Add the tarragon, savory, and salt and pour over the... - 32.2006
Mix all the ingredients except the orange peel together and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
Add the orange peel and mix.
Serve over vegetables or grains. - 22.095
Lentil And Olive Pate
1. Saute the chopped onions and garlic in the butter until soft.
2. Cook the lentils in plenty of water for 20 minutes, then drain and add the fried onions and garlic.
3. Stir in the fresh breadcrumbs, tahini, herbs, seasonings and lemon juice and puree using... - 34.8181
1) Preheat oven slow to 250°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange the bread slices. Bake for about 45 minutes until thoroughly dry.
3) Let it cool completely and then break into pieces measuring 4 cups.
4) In a bowl add the bread and broth.... - 48.6891
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.148
The name of the dish, Ba Ba Ganouj, is what first attracted me to this recipe. And, right at the beginning, I was least aware that I was about to discover a surprise in the form of Ba Ba Ganouj. A sumptuous surprise I would say! - 26.3139
Banana And Peanut Butter Smoothie
Peel and slice the banana and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Put the banana, milk and peanut butter or tahini paste in a blender and process until smooth. - 25.6973
Soy Salad Dressing
Mix the tahini and tamari together with enough water to make the correct consistency for a salad dressing. - 16.2596
1. In a food processor, place together chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini paste and half of the olive oil.
2. Process the chickpea and while processing add in the yogurt to make a coarse mixture.
3. Drizzle the remaining olive oil and seasoning and... - 0
1. Whip the cream until it no longer runs when the bowl is tipped; it should move very slowly.
2. In another bowl stir the lemon juice into the tahini paste and whisk it with a fork until it is well blended. Stir in the honey.
3. Combine this mixture with the... - 29.1952
When you need a healthy, tasty alternative to greasy dips, opt for the truly Mediterranean hummus. Made with garbanzo beans, tahini, garlic and spices, delectable homemade hummus comes together in under 5 minutes. In fact it's so fast you will wonder why you... - 110.209
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus On A Crostini
Preheat broiler to high.
Combine chick peas, roasted red peppers, tahini paste, garlic, parsley, the juice of 1 lemon, salt and pepper in a food processor. Then turn on the food processor and drizzle in extra virgin olive oil until it is a smooth... - 36.2366
Halawa, or Halva as it's also known is a delicious confection served across the Middle East, the Balkans and eastern Europe. The primary ingredient is nut butter -- most often Tahini paste -- which is mixed with sugar. As it cools it will form a block of a... - 107.336
Fermented food have been a long-standing part of most global cuisines. Susan Campbell understands the goodness of cultured food and shows you myriad ways in which you can relish cultured veggies and kefir at home. A great way to include probiotics in your... - 94.2011
Asparagus With Sesame Ginger Sauce
1. In an electric bleander, combine all the ingredients (apart from asparagus) and blend well. Keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine prepared sauce and warm asparagus. Toss gently.
3. Serve immediately. - 40.4482
Hummus In Red Onion
All those searching the recipe of Hummus should definitely try this one. Hummus is a dip in Mediterranean cuisine. Watch the video as the chef shows the quick recipe of hummus. - 106.571
Need a good mayonnaise alternative? This hummus recipe is light, fresh, and deliciously spreads with your meals! - 0
Deconstructed, Reconstructed Hummus
If you're like me you love hummus but you have to face the fact that hummus isn't always the most healthy thing ever. It often has a lot of olive oil in it, which while not terrible is still fat, and not a friend of the old waistline. Today I'll be making a... - 108.998
Cut steak into serving pieces.
Combine soy sauce, sherry, tahini, and garlic and pour over steak.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
Transfer to broiler pan and broil according to preference. - 25.5597
Cold Noodles With Sesame Sauce
In a small saucepan, heat garlic, ginger, and tahini together over moderate heat until garlic and ginger begin to brown.
Add soy sauce and sugar and heat 2 minutes more.
Toss with cooked noodles and serve at room temperature, or chilled, as you prefer. - 26.7214
Steam eggplant over boiling water until very soft.
Combine with tahini, garlic, oil, and salt by hand, or whirl for a few seconds in work bowl of food processor or blender until smooth.
Can be used as a vegetable side dish, a sandwich filling, or a dip. - 22.9289
Lebanese Fish Tagine
Here is an impressive video Lebanese fish tagine is an excellent way to prepare fish with a great Mediterranean taste. The creamy tahini sauce and sweet caramelized onions are complimentary to the fish. This incredible video is a must watch! - 117.267
Healthy Homemade Caramel Apple
Want to know how to make caramel apples the healthy way? That's right! There is a way to do that. Now you don't have to worry about being thrown off your diet when you are biting into a chilled caramel apple slice. Watch this video to know more about a recipe... - 123.143
Middle Eastern appetizers are simply marvelous. Here is a video that displays how to make Baba Ghanoush, a roasted eggplant and tahini dip. The chef nicely explains and presents the recipe in this video. So try out this baba ghanoush with pita bread or as a... - 103.249
Chicken Shawarma Roll
Slice the chicken into long pieces.
Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
Add sliced chicken and keep aside for at least 4 hours or more in the fridge.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan/skillet, add chicken along with the marinade.
Stir fry for 4-5... - 43.9495
Cook the chickpeas in a large saucepan of boiling water until soft; this will take between 1 and 1 1/2 hours, depending on their quality and age.
Drain and reserve the cooking liquid.
Puree the chickpeas in a blender or food processor with a little of the... - 45.4722
Hummus Bi Tahina
1. Put the chick-peas in a bowl with plenty of cold water and leave to soak overnight.
2. Drain the chick-peas and cover with fresh water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for about 1 hour... - 37.3555
Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus
This video for cilantro jalapeno hummus is amazing and a great Mexican twist to the classic hummus recipe. This hummus has a wonderful aroma of fresh cilantro and delicately flavored with jalapeno. and is great with tortilla chips. This video is... - 108.35
Better Than The Tub Hummus
1. In a large bowl, soak the chickpeas with baking soda in water overnight.
2. Next day rinse off the chickpeas and set aside.
3. In a large pot, add in the chickpeas and baking soda and cook on high heat until the peas are dry. Then... - 0
If you love making dips then do try out this hummus. It's simple and easy to make. It goes well with wraps, crackers, fresh vegetables or even as a sandwich spread. - 110.99
Drain the broad beans and dry thoroughly.
Place in a blender or food processor and blend to form a fairly smooth paste.
Transfer the pureed beans to a bowl.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients, except the oil, and season to taste.
Cover and chill for 1... - 41.4007
Breakfast casseroles are a great way for a healthy and wholesome breakfast. Here is an amazing video that shows a simple recipe for Lebanese Fatteh. The chef here briefs about the nutritional aspect of this breakfast casserole that is packed with proteins,... - 103.441
Middle Eastern Beef Shawarma Sandwich - Part 2
Watch this excellent video for the most popular Middle Eastern dish called Shawarma. The recipe is well explained and wonderfully presented. This is one dish that you would really enjoy with pita bread, tabbouleh, fattoush, taboon bread. Try out this tender,... - 111.197
Mediterranean Kefta Burger
Here is a fabulous video for Mediterranean style kefta burger that is simply incredible. The chef serves the American style grilled beef burgers with a Mediterranean flavored garlic mayonnaise and salad. See the video for this great Mediterranean-American... - 118.9
This great tasting, versatile Mediterranean dip is easy to make and it is one of the more popular Middle Eastern dips. Served with fresh or toasted pita bread, hummus makes for a great snack or appetizer at a party. Tahini is an important part of the hummus... - 43.8194
Drop garlic and parsley through food chute with food processor on, and process until minced.
Add chickpeas, juice, and tahini; process until smooth. - 25.6172
Pennsylvania Dutch Baked Lima Beans
1) Add 2 cups of lima beans in 6 cups of water and let it soak overnight. Drain and set aside.
2) You can save time by adding the beans into 6 cups of boiling water and cooking on low for 2 minutes. Remove from flame, cover the vessel and keep... - 42.1416