Middle Eastern Bread
- » Tahini Bread
Tahini Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tahini bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tahini bread recipes.
Pita Bread With Falafel And Tahini
How about some really healthy Falafel? A really simple recipe that is nutritious and tasty! Watch this video and learn how to make this! A little time consuming, but certainly the end result will be worth it! Watch and learn… - 115.09
Place the flour in a bowl.
Add the water, yeast, sugar and salt.
Knead for about ten minutes until you have a smooth dough.
Form into a ball.
Roll out on a lightly floured surface until the dough is as thin as possible.
In a separate bowl... - 41.9371
You May Also Like!
Simple Tahini Sauce
Are you looking for something interesting with Pita bread? If yes, then simple Tahini sauce is best for you. Easy to make, flavorful and delicious, this sauce will surely make you fall in love with it. - 81.1476
Kofta Bi Tahini
Some food combinations like this kofta bi tahini is really exquisite. The flavors are so unique but still they marry each other so well that only your taste buds can give the verdict. Take a look at the video clip for the recipe and give it a try. - 113.863
Tahini Sauce For Chick Pea Patties
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar with the blending blade attached, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place the lid on top and pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts to blend the ingredients well to form a thick and smooth paste.
3. If the paste is... - 36.6405
Soy Bean Tahini Dip
1. In a blender or processor, place all the ingredients, and process at low speed; chill
2. Serve with Pita bread - 35.7889
1) Mix the tahini paste, garbanzo beans, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper together. Slowly add the hot water until the mixture is smooth and rich. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with crackers or bread. - 20.6328
Tahini Dip By Tarla Dalal
An inseparable part of lebanese cuisine, tahini basically means a paste of roasted sesame seeds. The paste is widely used to make salad dressings, dips and sauces. In the given recipe it is combined with curds which results in a unique bitter-sour product. - 0
Tahini With Yogurt And Almonds
Mix the garlic and tahini paste together.
Stir in the yogurt, then gradually add the lemon juice until the mixture is creamy, beating well.
Add the cumin and seasoning.
Stir in the ground almonds.
Place in a serving bowl.
Serve with spiced pita bread. - 36.7784
Lamb Kofta Kebabs With Tahini Dressing
TRIM MEAT of any excess fat and sinew.
Cut into small pieces suitable for processing.
Prepare and heat barbecue.
1.Place lamb, onion, garlic, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, paprika, salt, bread and egg in food processor bowl.
Process 20-30 seconds or until mixture... - 42.6864
Falafel Sandwiches With Spicy Tahini Sauce
Whisk together the tahini, water, lemon juice, cayenne, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt in a small bowl until the mixture thickens and becomes creamy.
With the motor running, add the cilantro and garlic through the feed tube of a food processor and... - 39.3521
Tahini Miso Spread
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the tahini paste with the miso and use a fork to whisk into a smooth paste.
1. Serve this as a dip with pita bread, crackers or vegetable sticks.
2. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches instead of... - 28.3954