- » Tagliatelle
Tagliatelle is flat ribbon-like traditional Italian pasta that is about 0.5 - 1cm wide. This pasta is served with different sauces; however, the most popular combination is that with Bolognese sauce. The pasta is ... More »
The tagliatelle mimosa consists of fresh green tagliatelle, served with tiny yellow fish balls, to resemble mimosa flowers and celebrate the International Women's day in a tasty way! - 132.769
Tagliatelle Pasta With Roasted Chicken, Sauteed Cabbage And Salami
1. In food processor, add flour, and pulse to aerate it.
2. Gradually add egg, and beat until the mixture resemble breadcrumb.
3. Lightly flour the counter top, and drop mixture on it. Knead until silky.
4. Put dough in sandwich bag and pop it... - 121.43
Tagliatelle In Pistachio Pesto With Veggies
Give your pasta a twist of taste watching this video recipe of Tagliatelle in Pistachio Pesto with Veggies. This video shows how a couple of flavorful ingredients come together as a heart warming dish. Cook it up this weekend to surprise everyone. - 104.573
Quick Creamy Salmon Tagliatelle
This recipe was so easy to put together I should have done it with Phoebe!! It’s rammed full of flavours and textures, rounded off with a slight smoky edge (if you get smoked salmon of course!). Made in under 20 mins, this quick dish will go down a storm. - 101.113
Tagliatelle With Ham And Mushrooms
1. Cut the ham into thin strips.
2. Peel and finely dice the shallots.
3. Peel and crush the garlic.
4. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and slice finely.
5. Chop the parsley.
6. Grate the Parmesan and place into a clean serving... - 89.0126
Italian Tagliatelle With Smoked Salmon And Leek
Would you like to treat your family to an Italian delicacy this weekend? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her secret recipe of Italian Tagliatelle with Smoked Salmon and Leek, that can be easily replicated at home. Click the play button... - 80.6176
Aubergine Nut Tagliatelle
Quick little video this one, and one for the veggies. Watch out for the clever little trick adding a funky sugar coating on to walnuts. Delicous, cheap, light & full of texture. You’ll love the Aubergine Nut Tagliatelle recipe!! - 80.382
Tagliatelle Verde With Sour Cream And Chive Sauce
1) Into a large casserole, add the tagliatelle along with 1 1/2 pints of rapidly boiling water, to reach 1 to 2 inches above the pasta.
2) To this, add the oil and salt to taste.
3) On high power, cook for 5 minutes. Stir gently so that the pasta... - 47.1993
Tagliatelle With Roasted Tomatoes And Eggplant
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a nonstick roasting pan toss the onions and eggplant in the oil.
3. Place in the preheated oven and roast for about 25 minutes, sautéing occasionally, until vegetables are tender-crisp and... - 45.9182
Tagliatelle Alla Bolognese
1) Peel and chop onion and garlic.
2) Wipe mushrooms and slice into thin pieces.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil, and saute onion.
4) Cover and cook in low heat until onions are tender.
5) Stir in garlic and ground beef and cook for sometime... - 45.8057
Veal Scaloppine Using Tagliatelle Verdi
Pound the meat thoroughly with meat pounder.
Cut in serving pieces.
Combine flour and seasonings; coat meat in mixture.
Brown in hot fat.
Place in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add water to mushroom liquid to make 1 cup; heat to... - 45.1668
Parmesan Chicken With Tomato Tagliatelle
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl, add 1 ounce butter. Finely chop the rosemary, crush the garlic
and add both to the butter with the cheese and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat a... - 45.0605
Tagliatelle With Veal Wine And Cream
1 Evenly coat the pieces of veal with seasoned flour.
2 In a pan, melt butter and fry the veal until browned.
3 Using a slotted spoon, remove from the pan and set aside.
4 In the pan, add onion and saute until soft and golden, for 8 - 10... - 45.0026
Tagliatelle Pasta With Bacon And Tomato Sauce
1) Fry the bacon gently in 2/3 of margarine or butter.
2) Introduce carrot, garlic and celery.
3) Simmer covered for 5 minutes, occasionally shaking the pan.
4) Next, stir in the tomato paste and blend in water, seasoning and stock cube.
5) Gently cook... - 44.7295
Tagliatelle With Scallops And Smoked Salmon
1) In a pan, cook the tagliatelle in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the garlic clove and onion in the oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the drained scallops and quickly saute, until opaque.
4) Stir in the... - 44.708
1. Finely slice the celery. Finely chop the shallots. Remove the rind and cut the bacon into strips. Crush the garlic.
2. In a large pan of boiling water, add tagliatelle and cook till al dente, drain, rinse, oil and set aside.
3. In a... - 44.6534
Tagliatelle With Caramelized Oranges And Almonds
Taglicitelle With Caramelized Oranges And Almonds! Doesn€™t that recipe title itself sound yummy!!! This is an exquisite and sinfully delicious past spreparation that youjust have to try! Trust me the Taglicitelle With Caramelized Oranges And Almonds is... - 44.6324
1) Take sausage meat and shape into 24 small balls roll in seasoned flour.
2) Heat oil and fry the balls turning around.
3) Stir in celery, green pepper, onions, mushrooms and soup.
4) Cook covered in simmering heat for 30 minutes.
5) Boil salted... - 44.5406
Herbed Tagliatelle With Prawn Skewers
Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water according to packet instructions, until al dente.
Meanwhile, put the prawns in a bowl and add garlic, chillies, and 1 tbsp olive oil.
Season to taste.
Mix well, then thread five prawns onto each... - 44.4411
Tagliatelle And Broad Beans
1) In a pan, cook the broad beans in the boiling water for about 2 minutes, until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again, then peel off the skins and keep aside.
2) In a pan, cook the tagliatelle in the boiling salted water, until... - 43.9414
1)Take a 2-quart glass casserole and boil 2 cups of water, 1 tablespoon cooking oil, and 1 teaspoon salt on high in the microwave till the water really boils.
2) Add Pasta now and mix well.
3) Cover the casserole with lid. Set the microwave... - 43.8755
Tagliatelle With Zucchini And Basil
1) In a colander, sprinkle the zucchini sticks with a little salt and allow to drain for 30 minutes; then pat dry with cloth.
2) In a pan, cook the tagliatelle in the boiling salted water, until tender.
3) In a large pan, saute the... - 43.829
Seafood With Fresh Tagliatelle
1) In a large frying pan, gently saute the garlic in the oil.
2) Then stir in the seafood, stir continuously and cook, until the seafood is thoroughly coated with the garlic oil.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, pimientos, paprika, saffron and salt to taste.... - 43.5339
Tagliatelle Alla Crema
1. Beat the egg yolks with cream and keep aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, add 3 to 4 quarts water and a large pinch of salt.
3. Place on a medium heat and bring to a rapid boil.
4. Add tagliatelle to the boiling water and let cook until... - 42.6123
Tagliatelle Alle Olive
1) Take the black olives to pit and to chop in coarse pieces.
2) Cook pasta according to package direction and drain on a colander.
3) In a large bowl, mix the olives with olive oil, garlic, chilli flakes, pepper, parmesan cheese and... - 42.2487
Tagliatelle Verde With Syracuse Sauce
To make the sauce, heat the oil in a frying pan (skillet) and fry the garlic slowly until brown.
Remove and add the tomatoes and aubergine (eggplant).
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Then add the peppers, olives, pinch of basil and anchovy fillets.
Season and pour... - 41.8423
This Tagliatelle Bolognese is fabulous ! Try out this superly delicious meat sauce with noodles or steak and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions about the Tagliatelle Bolognese is welcome ! - 41.5013
Smoked Turkey Tagliatelle
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the spring onions and garlic and gently cook for 2-3 minutes, until beginning to soften. Stir in the sliced courgette and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the wine and let it bubble for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the chopped tomatoes,... - 41.4507
Tagliatelle With Pea And Bean Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a pan. Add the garlic and spring onions, and cook gently for about 2-3 minutes until softened.
2. Add the peas and a third of the asparagus, together with the sage, lemon rind and stock or water. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Process in a... - 41.4507
Tagliatelle Alla Carbonara
1) In lots of well-salted boiling water, cook the tagliatelle for about 15 minutes or till just tender.
2) In a colander, drain properly.
3) As the tagliatelle is cooking, in a pan over medium heat, put the oil and butter and heat them. Cook the ham... - 41.3106
Tagliatelle With Chicken And Spinach
Fill a 4-quart pot three-quarters full of water.
Bring to a boil, stir in the fresh spinach, let the water come to a boil again, and, with a large fork, remove the spinach; drain it well.
Coarsely chop the spinach and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and 2... - 41.1032
Tagliatelle With Asparagus Ham And Cream
1) Peel the asparagus, trim off the tip of each spear about 1 1/2 inches down, keep stalk in one piece and discard the tough bottoms.
2) In a large pan with the salted boiling water, add the asparagus stalks, and cook, until half cooked.... - 41.0319
Tagliatelle With Crispy Bacon
1. Trim and chop bacon.
2. In a small bowl, mix egg yolk and cream.
3. In a large pan of boiling salted water, add the tagliatelle.
4. Boil uncovered for about 12 minutes until tender; drain immediately.
5. In a pan, fry bacon... - 40.6304
Tagliatelle With Walnut Sauce
Prepare noodles from Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Prepare Walnut Sauce and let stand at room temperature.
Fill a very large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Bring water back to a boil and cook noodles uncovered until... - 40.5803
In large frypan saute onion, carrot, celery, and green pepper in water and vermouth until onion turns translucent.
Remove vegetables with slotted spoon; set aside.
Brown ground beef in same pan; add more vermouth if necessary to prevent sticking.
Drain... - 40.4068
Tagliatelle With Chilli And Herbs
1) Dissect the chillies into halves and deseed.
2) Take cold salted water and soak the chillies in it. Take the chillies and slice finely.
3) Heat oil in a pan, fry onion, chilli and garlic till onion changes colour.
4) Add tomato paste and 15 g / 1... - 40.2285
Tagliatelle With Shrimp Garlic And Parmesan Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute until shrimps are just cooked, approx 3-4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add and stir.
Add until well-blended.
Add pasta... - 40.1871
Tagliatelle With Creamy Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Use a buttered 9 X 9-inch baking dish to layer with 1/2 of the tagliatelle.
3) Spread 1/2 of the Mascarpone onto tagliatelle.
4) Sprinkle with 1/2 of the peas and 1/2 of the prosciutto and top with 1/2 of... - 39.7233
Squid With Cuttlefish Ink Tagliatelle
Slice the cleaned squid into 1-2 cm pieces and place in a bowl.
Add the garlic, 2 tbsp parsley, lemon juice and zest and white wine.
Season the fish well, then add to the marinade bowl and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
Bring a large saucepan of water to the... - 39.5894
1) Take a large deep dish, pour boiling water, sprinkle salt and oil and gently lower in the tagliatelle.
2) Stir and cook uncovered for 6 minutes on power.
3) Cover and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
4) Drain the tagliatelle and keep aside.
5) Take a... - 39.561
Tagliatelle Recipes By Category