- » Tagliatelle
Tagliatelle is flat ribbon-like traditional Italian pasta that is about 0.5 - 1cm wide. This pasta is served with different sauces; however, the most popular combination is that with Bolognese sauce. The pasta is ... More »
Tagliatelle With Mushroom Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.Heat in large pan Add and saute until soft.
Remove mushroom mixture from pan and set aside.
Add to above pan, increase heat, and cook until almost... - 38.4465
Tagliatelle With Mushroom Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook tagliatelle 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat, cook shallot and mushrooms until tender, remove from pan and set aside.
3.... - 36.5302
Tagliatelle With Cream And Mushroom Sauce
1. Place the pasta in a 2.6 litre (4 1/2 pint) ovenproof glass bowl. Pour over 1.7 litres (3 pints) boiling water, add salt to taste. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes. Leave to stand, covered.
2. Place the butter in a large bowl and... - 32.7709
You May Also Like!
Tagliatelle Al Tartufo Nero - Tagliatelle With Black Truffles
1. Take a saucepan, add salted water and drop pasta and drain it out when half cooked.
2. Take a skillet, add some oil and butter, and lightly saute the black truffles along with chopped onion.
3. Add wine and boil until the alcohol completely... - 34.6465
Tagliatelle In Ragu Bolognese
1. In a large nonreactive saucepan or flameproof casserole, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and pancetta and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until pancetta is lightly browned and onion is soft. Add chicken livers, increase heat to medium-high, and cook,... - 32.3302
Tagliatelle And Crab Salad
The tagliatelle and crab salad is a quick to fix and delicious pasta salad made with crab sticks and tossed with french dressing and cream. Mixed with shallots and pine nuts, the tagliatelle pasta and crab salad is filling and savory. Adapted from Sharp... - 39.5475
1) Take a large deep dish, pour boiling water, sprinkle salt and oil and gently lower in the tagliatelle.
2) Stir and cook uncovered for 6 minutes on power.
3) Cover and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
4) Drain the tagliatelle and keep aside.
5) Take a... - 39.2128
Tagliatelle In Bolognaise Sauce
Tagliatelle In Bolognaise Sauce has a Piquant taste.The Red wine and Tomato sauce gives the Tagliatelle In Bolognaise Sauce Cool taste. Must catch it - 35.2264
Buttered Tagliatelle With Parmesan
This Buttered Tagliatelle With Parmesan makes for a sumptuous and filling dish. I love scooping into this juicy herbed and buttered pasta. Trust me, the Buttered Tagliatelle With Parmesan is something you shouldn't miss! - 37.655
Tagliatelle Alle Acciughe
A potent brew which oils and flavours the pasta in hearty fashion.
Heat the oil and butter in a saucepan.
Add the garlic and heat very slowly for 5 minutes.
Open the anchovies and drain the oil into the saucepan.
Chop the anchovies and add to the pan with... - 35.2143
Tagliatelle With Watercress Pesto
Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
Whizz the rest of the ingredients (except the mozzarella) in a food processor.
Drain the tagliatelle and toss the pesto through the pasta with the mozzarella. - 31.0997
Tagliatelle Con Fegatini Di Polio
A substantial dish which may be made with spaghetti or macaroni as well as with tagliatelle.
Cut the livers into small pieces and coat with flour.
Heat the butter and oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry gently until pale gold.
Add the liver... - 40.5705
Tagliatelle Recipes By Category