- » Tagliarini
Enjoy our collection of tagliarini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tagliarini recipes.
Mince and brown onion in butter in large skillet.
Add meat and brown.
Add tomato sauce, water and noodles; stir until noodles are tender.
Add more water, if needed.
Add salt and rest of ingredients.
Pour into 11 x 11 x 2-inch glass baking dish and sprinkle... - 41.6315
Tagliarini With Tomato, Cream & Peas
Prepare Plain Tomato Sauce.
Prepare Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Dry pasta sheets 10 to 15 minutes.
Feed pasta sheets through the narrow cutting blades of the pasta machine to make tagliarini.
Arrange noodles in soft piles on a large tablecloth.
Melt butter in a... - 39.2287
Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
Brown meat in skillet.
Add salt and peppers, onion, garlic, and green pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until onion is soft.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese; stir to blend well.
Cover closely and cook over low heat... - 35.2464
You May Also Like!
Pasto And Feta Tagliarini With Poached Eggs
Cook the pasta according to the packet directions.
Add the beans halfway through cooking.
Drain and return to the saucepan.
Add the pesto to taste and toss gently to coat.
Poach the eggs in water for 3-5 minutes or to your liking.
Drain and place in cold... - 40.8716
Tagliarini With Four Cheeses
1. In a nonreactive large saucepan, bring cream to a simmer over medium heat; be careful not to let it boil over. Add fontina, gorgonzola, and Bel Paese. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring, until cheeses are melted and sauce is smooth, about 5 minutes. Add... - 26.5541
1. In a nonreactive large pan heat olive oil over medium heat. Stir in onions and reduce heat to low. Cook 15 to 16 minutes, or until very soft but not browned. Add tomatoes, rosemary, and basil and cook 10 minutes to combine flavors. Season with salt,... - 29.2051
Lemon Tagliarini With Duck Ragu
The lemon pasta really complements the savory ragu well here. In Florence we used both fine semolina and "00" flour for the pasta dough (50/50) and just yolks instead of the whole egg. I've streamlined my fresh pasta video to make it a little easier for the... - 40.0405
Tagliarini With Corn & Mushrooms
Fried Tagliarini is a perfect dish for a grand meal at home. This flavored noodles with beef is a heavenly treat. Try this wonderful Tagliarini recipe. - 38.0237
Tagliarini With Pistachios
1. Cook tagliarini in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan,add pistachio nuts, basil, tomatoes and green peppercorns. Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, for... - 25.9917
Tagliarini has a terrific taste. The beef and noodles give the Tagliarini a grand taste. Tagliarini is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 34.3172
Tagliarini Dressing For Turkey
1. Tagliarini dressing by boiling the pasta in salted water until tender-crisp.
2. Drain pasta in a colander.
3. While pasta is boiling, melt butter in a skillet.
4. Sauté the mushrooms and onion in it until soft and golden.
5. Stir in herbs and... - 44.4546
Tagliarini With Garlic Sauce
Following package directions, cook tagliarini in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, basil, salt, red pepper, and black pepper; set... - 41.0225
Tagliarini With Chevre & Olives
Stir pine nuts in a medium-size frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes); set aside.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine cream and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat; boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until reduced to 1 1/2... - 39.3139
Tagliarini Recipes By Category