- » Taco Stack Up
Taco Stack Up Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taco stack up recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taco stack up recipes.
Mexican Tortilla Stack Ups
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
Add beans, tomatoes with juice, corn and taco seasoning mix.
Bring... - 42.4117
Potato Poblano Tacos
1. MAKE THE POTATO-POBLANO FILLING: Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under a broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning with tongs until charred and black all over. Place them in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them, and put... - 33.2443
Grilled Tilapia Fish Tacos
Tacos, the tradition of Mexican food turn great with interesting stuffings. Watch chef Mark of wegmansfoodmarket.com showing how to make a delightful grilled dish with Tilapia fillets. Innovative with toppings, like diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, shredded... - 127.404
Banana Soft Tacos
1) In a bowl, add flour, sugar, salt. Add in milk, eggs and egg yolks one by one. Mix well.
2) Add in melted butter and cognac. Mix and set aside for about 20 minutes.
3) In a 8-inch saute pan, add a little butter over medium flame.
4) Pour in 2... - 44.2195
Tofu Tacos With Pineapple Salsa
1. In a medium-size bowl, stir together soy sauce, honey, Basil Oil, Hot Chile Oil, and garlic. Add tofu and stir gently to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally to blend.
2. To prepare pineapple salsa, in a large bowl, mix pineapple, jicama, lime peel, lime... - 30.0482
Soft Crab Tacos With Tomatillo & Lime Salsa
1. To prepare tomatillo & lime salsa, in a medium-size bowl, combine tomatillos, green onion, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and salt; set aside. (At this point, the salsa can be covered and refrigerated for up to 4 hours; stir before serving.)
2. Brush... - 34.8789
Jack & Olives Turkey Enchiladas
Mix turkey, tomato, onions, chilies and garlic powder in 15-oz casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until hot, 30 to 60 seconds longer [1 to 2 min longer]; drain.
Place tortillas in 1 stack [2... - 44.9321
Mix turkey, tomato, onions, chilies and garlic powder in 16-ounce casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 1 minute; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until hot, 1 to 2 minutes longer; drain.
Place tortillas in 2 stacks on plates.
Cover with... - 40.8754
Cheesy Refried Bean Burritos
In center of a sheet of aluminum foil place a damp paper towel.
Stack tortillas on paper towel.
Cover stack with another damp paper towel; seal foil.
Bake at 250° for 10 minutes.
Saute 1/2 cup onion in hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat 5... - 41.0944
Mix cottage cheese, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, tomato, onions, chili powder, salt and garlic; reserve.
Place tortillas in 2 stacks on 2 small plates.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium (50%) until softened, 30 to 40 seconds.
Spread about 1/3... - 43.1568
Best Chicken Enchiladas
1. Mix chicken, chilies, tomato, onion and garlic in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until hot.
2. Stack 4 of the tortillas on 10-inch plate. Cover tightly and microwave on high 20 to 30... - 26.3524
Microwaved Enchilada Casserole
Place butter in 1 1/2-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 1 minute, or until melted.
Add 1/2 c. onion and celery.
Cover and microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, parsley, chili powder, bay leaf and... - 41.946
Spicy Beef Burritos
Prepare condiments and place on a platter or in individual bowls.
Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and place in a 350° oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add half... - 43.5864