- » Taco Soup
Taco Soup Recipes
Taco Soup is a delicious and perfect soup recipe for cold winter nights mainly prepared with ground beef, taco seasoning mix, beans,tomatoes, and ranch salad dressing mix. The very basic taco seasoning soup is ... More »
No Time Taco Soup
No Time Taco Soup is a great easy recipe, that will leave you with a full pot of soup, in just about 20 minutes. - 127.307
Delightful Taco Soup
Tired of eating the same old tomato soup from a can day after day? Then taco soup will make for a comfy meal on the busiest weeknights. Ready in less than an hour, this soup is a surefire palate pleaser. Just stream the video recipe and get making this yummy... - 105.295
In a 3-quart saucepan, brown meat, onion and garlic.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, taco-seasoning mix and chili powder.
Stir in water.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer about 30 minutes.
Add rice and undrained kidney beans.
Simmer to cook rice and blend... - 46.1681
Cabbage Taco Soup
There's not a single being who will be able to eat just one, is what I guarantee for this Cabbage Taco Soup. It is a nice dish to be prepared within 480 minutes. No other ingredient will make Cabbage Taco Soup taste so awesome than Cabbage. Indulge yourself... - 42.7387
1. In a medium size saucepan, combine the ingredients for soup.
2. Simmer on a medium flame, stirring occasionally until it is hot and bubbly.
3. Divide the tortilla chips among 4 bowls.
4. Ladle the Taco Soup on top.
5. Garnish with cheese,... - 41.6106
Taco Soup With Pork And Beans
1. In skillet brown beef and onion, drain and place in slow cooker.
2. Stir in taco seasoning, brown sugar, and pepper and mix in beans, corn, pork and beans, and tomato juice well.
3. Cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
4. To serve garnish... - 41.2107
In a dutch oven or a large kettle, fry the beef in the oil.
Add the peppers and onion.
Saute until tender.
Add the tomatoes, broth, juice and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Pour soup into bowls, garnish with tortillas and... - 40.3502
In medium-size skillet, brown ground beef.
Drain well and set aside.
In large skillet, combine the chicken stock, taco seasoningmix, cumin, salt, pepper, and ground beef.
Bring to a boiL Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Add green onions,... - 39.6804
Taco Soup With Pinto Beans
1. In a skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours such that the ingredients are heated through.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.3764
Bacon & Cheese Taco Soup
Saute onion sprinkled with sugar in olive oil for 5 minutes until clear.
Add carrots and potato, cover and saute vegetables for 10 minutes, until cooked but not browned.
Add remaining ingredients except for corn and garnish.
Cook over low heat for 30... - 38.4818
Taco Soup With Whole Tomatoes
1. In skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except cheese and chips and cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
3. To serve ladle into bowls, top with cheese and accompany with chips. - 38.0617
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the beef, taco seasoning mix, corn, water, tomatoes, beans and ranch dressing mix in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve in individual soup... - 37.7553
This Taco Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Taco Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Taco Soup recipe. - 34.07
Hamburger Taco Soup
Brown together and wash to remove fat; drain.
Add: Garnish: Place tortilla or corn chips (Fritos) in bottom of bowl.
Layer grated cheese.
Pour hot soup over and place sour cream on top with green onions. - 33.3359
Cook vegetables in beef broth for about 20 minutes, then add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 30 minutes and serve with grated cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips - 31.7109
June Littlejohn's Taco Soup
Brown hamburger meat with chopped onion; drain.
Put meat mixture in a crock-pot or large kettle.
Add (do not drain) stewed tomatoes, Ro-Tel tomatoes or diced chiles, Mexicorn or regular corn and beans.
Add taco seasoning mix and Hidden Valley Ranch salad... - 29.419
Fry together in a large kettle: hamburger, garlic, onion, salt and pepper.
Add kidney beans, green chillies, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, pinto beans, salsa and taco seasoning mix.
Heat through Remove garlic before serving - 29.0481
My Taco Soup Recipe is delicious and easy. Caramelize your onion and garlic for amazingly rich flavor. - 0
1. Place beef in a soup pot. Cook over medium heat until it's partially cooked. Add olive oil
and next 10 ingredients (thru ginger). Cook over medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes, or
until veggies are tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Add corn and... - 0
Taco Soup Recipes By Category