- » Taco Sauce
Taco Sauce Recipes
The spicy Taco sauce is served to complement a main course item. Made of tomatoes, the Taco sauce recipe is relished with main course food items of different countries of the world. The ingredients used in making ... More »
Tuna Taco With Chipotle Sauce For Dinner
Want to enjoy a homemade spicy fanfare? Try tuna taco and garnish it with chipotle salsa to get the perfect Mexican cuisine at home. Easy detailing by Bhal Dave can help you to make this delicious dish in minutes. - 64.8181
Tapas Taco Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has melted, add the finely diced peppers and sauté till it is soft
3. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and sauté for another 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the... - 47.6741
Chicken Enchiladas With Taco Sauce
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook chicken base, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) about 5 minutes or till thawed, stirring once to break up base.
Stir in cheese, taco sauce, and green chili peppers.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into center of each... - 44.0905
Taco Sauce is one of the most well loved sauce at home. My children take it with almost everything and the speed at which a bottle finishes makes us wonder if tehy are drinking it!! Try this wonderful Taco Sauce recipe and you will understand why we love it! - 41.2915
Taco Salad With Picante Sauce
Bake salad shells according to package directions; set aside.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
Return to skillet; add water, taco seasoning mix, and green onions.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes,... - 39.8456
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer about 1 hour or until thick.
Stir frequently as mixture thickens to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
Process 30 minutes in... - 38.5142
Taco Soup With Pizza Sauce
1. In a pan combine ground beef, onion, salt, pepper, taco seasoning, pizza sauce and water in 5-quart, or larger and cook with cover on Low 3-4 hours.
2. Top individual servings with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream and serve. - 37.6957
Super Taco Sauce
Place all ingredients except flour, oil and vinegar in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Remove cover and turn to high setting for last hour to reduce excess moisture.
Before removing sauce from crock pot, stir in flour,... - 36.6132
Vegetable Taco Sauce
In large nonstick skillet or saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; add onions, garlic and carrots and cook for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
Add tomatoes, beans, green chili (if using), chili powder, cumin and hot pepper flakes.
Season to taste... - 36.305
Green Taco Sauce
If using fresh tomatillos, place in a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until tomatillos are tender when pierced, about 10 minutes.
In a blender or food processor, whirl... - 31.6209
Steam tomatoes until tender; peel and mash.
Combine tomatoes, peppers, onion, 1/2 cup water, vinegar, salt and sugar in saucepan.
Cook for 10 to 15 minutes. - 30.9649
Green Pepper Hot Taco Sauce
1) In a skillet, put onion and hot peppers.
2) Steam and stir the ingredients for 4 to 5 minutes after adding a few water drops.
3) Add the tomatoes with their juice.
4) Cook the ingredients for 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat (Cooking the peppers for... - 30.7835
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.7736
Hot Taco Sauce
1. In a skillet, add the hot peppers and onion and a few drops of water, and steak stir for five minutes; add tomatoes and juice to it, cover and cook for ten minutes
2. Serve as appropriate - 26.056
Hot Taco Sauce
This Hot Taco Sauce received such rave reviews from all. I self rate this Hot Taco Sauce recipe with a 5 star. Its time you tried this out! - 23.432
Betty's Taco Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Taco Sauce from scratch. This is a refreshing alternative to bottled taco sauce. - 0
Baja Fish Tacos With Avocado Cream Sauce By Rockin Robin
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Slice the garlic, finely chop the scallions, peel deseed the cucumber and cut into small pieces, set aside.
3. Shred the cabbage and cheese, set aside.
4. Place the fish fillet in a zip lock bag and add the... - 0
Taco Sauce Recipes By Category