- » Taco Salad Wrap
Taco Salad Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taco salad wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taco salad wrap recipes.
Zesty Black Bean Tacos
Prepare Simmered Black Beans.
Place lettuce in a large salad bowl and top with tomato, sprouts, bell pepper, olives, and onions.
Prepare Chili Cumin Dressing and set aside.
Pour oil into a deep pan to a depth of 1/2 inch and heat to 350Â° on a... - 45.3795
Taco Salad With Cheddar
Toco Salad has a unque taste. The topping of cheese makes Toco Salad very tasty. The Toco Salad is an easy to prepare dish. - 44.9344
For tomatillo guacamole, in a small mixing bowl stir together the tomatillos, avocado, chili peppers, and garlic salt.
Cover surface with plastic wrap and chill the mixture till serving time.In a medium skillet cook the meat and garlic till meat is... - 38.9675
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 46.2057
Make-ahead Beef Tacos
Heat 1 tablespoon salad oil in skillet.
Add beef and brown, breaking up with a fork.
Sprinkle with salt.
Combine tomato sauce and tabasco; add to beef with chili powder.
Simmer, stirring occa sionally, until liquid evaporates, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Add... - 43.4004
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 102.014
Betty B's Chicken Wrap A La Mcdonalds
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, fine cooking teacher and former caterer, makes a chicken and bacon wrap that was suggested by a visit to McDonalds. Betty's recipes always use fresh ingredients for her "from scratch" dishes.
Betty was born and raised in Scotland... - 118.532
Tacos Con Puerco
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork cubes, onion, and garlic until meat is browned, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/2 cup chopped green chilies. Stir remaining chopped green chilies into meat mixture with water, salt,... - 34.8146
Spoon this spicy meat-and-vegetable mixture into cool, crisp lettuce leaves for an informal main dish that's much lighter than the usual tortilla-wrapped tacos.
For an even spicier version, add bottled hot chile salsa to taste.
Coarsely chop carrots.
Cut... - 37.4976
1. Prepare the Creamy Avocado Dressing: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process the garlic until finely chopped. Turn the motor off. Add the green onions; process until the green onions are finely chopped.
2.... - 36.9121
1. In a bowl, toss together lettuce, carrot, green onion and zucchini; cover and refrigerate. Cut hard-cooked eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl; mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon green chilies and... - 32.5911
To prepare masa dough, put butter in small bowl of electric mixer and beat until fluffy.
Mix in masa flour, salt, and water; beat until dough holds together well, adding a little more water if needed.
Divide dough into 5 equal parts and pat each out on wax... - 42.5907
Guacamole Dip With Tortilla Chips
How about a fruity savory dip to accompany tortilla chips or your favorite grilled food, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Caitlin making a thick dip using avocados and some simple seasonings in few easy steps. Dip in your tortilla chips and enjoy! - 110.126
Spicy Beef Burritos
Prepare condiments and place on a platter or in individual bowls.
Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and place in a 350° oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add half... - 45.9356
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 40.4282