- » Taco Salad Dip
Taco Salad Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taco salad dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taco salad dip recipes.
Taco Salad Dip
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until very little pink remains; break up beef and drain.
2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, onion, bell pepper,... - 32.9071
Taco Salad Dip
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until very little pink remains, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes; stir and drain.
2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, onion, green pepper, pepper sauce and garlic.... - 31.3113
You May Also Like!
Layered Taco Bean Dip
In a medium mixing bowl stir together bean dip and taco seasoning mix.
Spread mixture on a 10 inch tray or pie plate.
Sprinkle with onions.
Stir together salad dressing or mayonnaise and sour cream, then spread over onions.
Top with olives.
Cover and chill... - 30.6534
Taco Salad With Avacado
1. In a four quart salad bowl, place the beans, tomatoes, greens, oilves and avocado; cover and refrigerate till ready to serve
2. In a deep, one and a half quart casserole, crumble ground beef, add green onions and microwave at HIGH for five minutes... - 38.9086
Quick Taco Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl of water, dip the tortillas in once, and immediately drain on paper towels.
3) Slice the damp tortillas into 8 wedge-shaped pieces.
4) Arrange the tortilla wedges on a baking sheet. Bake for about 15... - 43.978
Make-ahead Beef Tacos
Heat 1 tablespoon salad oil in skillet.
Add beef and brown, breaking up with a fork.
Sprinkle with salt.
Combine tomato sauce and tabasco; add to beef with chili powder.
Simmer, stirring occa sionally, until liquid evaporates, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Add... - 41.526
Fish tacos are always popular, but have you ever thought what your family will feel when you will serve them the best fish tacos in New York. In this video Chef Patrico shares his secret of the easiest and the best fish tacos in New York. Watch it and... - 105.048
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In medium skillet, slowly heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add onion, and saute until tender—about 5 minutes.
3. Add tomato puree, salt, pepper, and oregano. Cook, stirring and over medium heat, 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. In... - 41.2058
Mexican Avocado Salad
Stir taco sauce into avocado dip.
Serve cold on individual lettuce leaves and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt if desired. - 17.2788
Guacamole Cheese Dip
Mix salad dressing, avocado dip, shrimp, cheese and red pepper sauce.
Serve immediately with broccoli flowerets and crackers. - 19.3361
Peel avocados and mash pulp, leaving a few small lumps throughout.
Peel and chop tomato and add to mashed avocado.
Add onion, lemon juice, salt, and chili powder to taste.
If not serving immediately, refrigerate in covered bowl, with avocado pits immersed in... - 25.2441
Double Bean Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients. Pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
2. Empty the mixture into a well greased 4 cup ring mold.
3. Place the mold or bowl in the refrigerator... - 40.5472