- » Taco Pot
Taco Pot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taco pot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taco pot recipes.
Santa Fe Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Place chicken in crock pot.
Mix corn, beans, and salsa together and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
When done shred chicken.
Place in tortillas with cheese, lettuce and ranch dressing. - 27.3921
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 110.814
Crock Pot Taco Soup
Throw it in and leave it. You will love this hearty soup and just add cheese quesadillas for a great dinner the family will love. Makes a perfect freezer meal cooked or uncooked. - 108.992
Taco Bell Turkey Carnitas
I know you've got a thousand packets of Taco Bell sauce around the house. Here's how to use them up and use those leftover Turkey Legs and Wings too. - 116.745
Beef Tacos With Mexican Sauce
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onions; drain well.
Place beef and onions in crock pot.
Stir in remaining ingredients except taco shells and mexican sauce.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Taste for seasoning.
Fill taco shells and... - 36.312
Super Taco Sauce
Place all ingredients except flour, oil and vinegar in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Remove cover and turn to high setting for last hour to reduce excess moisture.
Before removing sauce from crock pot, stir in flour,... - 34.3888
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.101
Bengali Mama Ep. 3 Pulled Pork Goodness With Cilantro Lime Slaw
A fast recipe to prepare on a hot day, no need to waste time in front of a stove. Composed of a 5 lb pork butt, tantalizing spices, and a little TLC (time, love and care). Served with a refreshingly cool topping of slaw, very citrusy and flavorful. Includes... - 110.335
Homemade Chicken Tacos
Mexican food is a sure delight and the best part of the cuisine is yummy taco. This authentic Mexican food can now be made easily at home too. So, if you want to learn it, just check out the video and see how it is so conveniently made. - 95.7895
This Taco Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Taco Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Taco Soup recipe. - 34.0057
Healthy Shrimp Tacos
1. Peel and devein shrimp as shown in the video.
2. Place a pan on fairly low heat and pour olive oil in it. Drop onion and sprinkle salt.
3. Throw garlic, stir and cook for 5 minutes to lightly sweat.
4. Add chili powder, and cumin.... - 0
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 115.201
Southwestern Turkey Taco Soup
A Healthy EASY soup dish that has a lot of CRUNCH! Make it as Hot & Spicy or Mild as you like. This Soup packs a punch for a few bucks and only a few minutes of your time! - 46.9881
Mexi-cajun Seasoned Shrimp Fajita Tacos
1. Clean and devein the shrimps, chop finely, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the onion and sauté it in a pan with the melted butter.
3. Sauté until the onions is translucent or for 5 minutes.
4. Add the shrimps and cook them along with... - 80.1522
How To Make Asian Chicken Tacos In The Crockpot
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl combine garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil. Mix well.
2. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water.
3. Grease your Crockpot with cooking... - 0
Tacos And Tostadas
For the beef filling, cover the beef with water or broth in a large pot and add the passilla chiles, anion, and garlic.
Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the meat is tender and starts to fall apart, about 1 hour.
Allow the meat to... - 41.1814
Rocky Mountain Oysters Asian Taco Recipe Style
This week I am making Rocky Mountain Oysters! Yup! Bulls balls! I am making them Asian Taco Recipe Style and a really killer Asian pesto sauce for a topping! If you have never had Rocky Mountain Oysters then you need to try this recipe you will love it. - 137.335
1) Into a mixing bowl, add the flour, milk powder, baking powder and salt and mix well
2) Add in the water to make a hard dough
3) Onto a floured surface turn the dough out and knead for 5 minutes till stretchy
4) Divide the dough into 8 portions and... - 45.1446
Potato Poblano Tacos
1. MAKE THE POTATO-POBLANO FILLING: Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under a broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning with tongs until charred and black all over. Place them in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them, and put... - 33.2443
Quick Taco Soup
This a super quick Mexican Taco Soup. It is delicious of course! In this video, you will learn how to make a full pot of soup, in just about 20 to 30 minutes. This recipe is easy, it simply takes ground hamburger, canned corn, and a few other ingredients to... - 139.2
June Littlejohn's Taco Soup
Brown hamburger meat with chopped onion; drain.
Put meat mixture in a crock-pot or large kettle.
Add (do not drain) stewed tomatoes, Ro-Tel tomatoes or diced chiles, Mexicorn or regular corn and beans.
Add taco seasoning mix and Hidden Valley Ranch salad... - 27.6524
Pasta Shell Tacos
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 10-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain well and rinse with cold water.
4. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking... - 40.0691
Taco And Cheese Stuffed Pasta
Want to enjoy a warm snack?? Try this fusion recipe of Pasta stuffed with cheese and taco. This video combines three fabulous dish - cheese, pasta and taco. The end result is a savory mix of a meaty cheesy pasta. Always a favorite in parties, but beware of... - 138.414
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer about 1 hour or until thick.
Stir frequently as mixture thickens to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
Process 30 minutes in... - 36.613
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 38.8781
Chicken Taco Filling
Looking for a perfect filling for your burritos? Watch this excellent video that shows an excellent recipe for chicken taco filling with peppers and onions. The video is interesting and shows an effortless way to make a chicken filling that can be made... - 113.809
Taco Sauce is one of the most well loved sauce at home. My children take it with almost everything and the speed at which a bottle finishes makes us wonder if tehy are drinking it!! Try this wonderful Taco Sauce recipe and you will understand why we love it! - 38.5064
Taco Bean Filling
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 8 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 44.2286
How To Cook Pork Carnitas - Easy Pork Carnitas
Have you ever tried pork carnitas? If no then you must check out the recipe. It looks delicious and is eaten with tacos. The chef explains the recipe very nicely in the video. - 102.393
Spicy Pot Roast
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add roast; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until brown on all sides. Remove from pan; set aside.
HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in saucepan. Add flour and chili powder; cook for 30 seconds. Add taco... - 24.3744
Mexican Pot Roast
1. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
2. In a Dutch oven type pot, brown the pot roast in hot oil.
3. Remove meat temporarily to a platter.
4. Add onion and garlic to the dripping and fry till limp.
5. Combine tomatoes, green chili, taco mix,... - 45.4108
Southwestern Skillet Pot Pie
Southwestern Skillet Potpie is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Southwestern Skillet Potpie is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 43.6557
Crock Pot Recipe # 1:teriyaki Pork Shoulder, Beef & Chicken
Fall is here so why not use your crock pot to your advantage. Don't be afraid of it! Use it to help you get some of your best dishes done. Be sure and check out how I decided to use this succulent pork shoulder. Non-pork eaters need not worry, you can swap... - 128.799
Mexican Pork Roast
Place onions and carrots in crock pot.
Rub pork roast with seasonings.
Place on top of vegetables; add water.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
Good when shredded and served in hot buttered tortillas with spicy taco sauce. - 31.9117
This is a simple Crockpot recipe to make with chicken. - 99.6774
Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
Ground beef is sauteed with vegetables, taco spice, and stewed tomatoes - while a surprise addition of cream cheese adds just the right level of silkiness at the very end! Join The Kitchen Witch as she puts together this wonderful weeknight dish. - 0
Hot Refried Bean Dip
This Hot Refried Bean Dip surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of beans and beef, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Hot Refried Bean Dip for once, I bet, you will get a lot of... - 34.2059
Mexican Cheese Fondue
This Mexican Cheese Fondue is an excellent and very tasty recipe. The addition of chile salsa to this Mexican Cheese Fondue blended perfectly with the dish. All in all a great recipe! - 26.4597
Slow Cooker Chili Verde
Pork roast can be a true treat when cooked exclusively even with a few ingredients. The chef shows how to cook Chili Verde in a slow cooker style using pork roast and just a few seasonings. Great for dinner! - 109.08
Refried Bean Dip
In slow-cooking pot, combine beans^ with cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Serve hot from the pot.
Dip tortilla chips into mixture. - 25.8861
Mexican Style Short Ribs
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown short ribs; pour off excess fat.
Mix beef consomme with dry taco mix; add green pepper.
In slow-cooking pot, pour sauce over ribs.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Makes 5 to 6 servings. - 29.2525
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Black Bean Soup
How about a healthy and easy Mexican black bean soup that is a pure vegetarian. Watch this impressive video that is interesting to view. The video suggests great recipe variations to the original recipe. Try out this healthy soup that would surely be a hit... - 110.101
Hot Bean Dip
In a medium saucepan, combine beans, taco seasoning mix, onions, sour cream and cheese.
Stir occasionally over low heat until cheese melts.
Serve warm in fondue pot or medium bowl on a hot tray. - 23.959
Chili Con Queso With Tortilla
In saucepan heat taco sauce, chili peppers, and garlic to boiling; reduce heat and simmer for S minutes.
Stir in cheese till melted.
Transfer to fondue pot; keep warm.
Use celery sticks or tortilla chips as dippers. - 25.2537
Easy Santa Fe Soup
1)In large pot over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion. Drain off excess liquid.
2)Add ranch and taco seasoning. Mix into ground beef.
3)Add the remaining canned ingredients and stir. Simmer for approximately 2 hours.
4)Served best... - 108.801
Princess Indian Stew
Brown meat and onion and drain.
In large stew pot, mix next 9 ingredients and cook approximately 30 minutes - 28.0738
Savory Beans With Ground Beef
1. Heat a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans remaining ingredients
4. Stir to mix well
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow cook the beans... - 38.051
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.1062
Kidney Beans With Sausage
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beans, sauces and seasoning.
2. Add water and stir to mix well
3. Cover the pot with its lid
4. Slow cook the beans on HIGH for about 5 hours or if you are not in a hurry, cook on LOW for about 8 hours,... - 39.8751
Easy Pork Carnitas
Do you like pork? We have a nice pork carnitas recipe which is very easy to make but takes little long. It can be served with rice, tacos, burritos and other Mexican dishes. Watch the video for the entire recipe. - 145.241
Pizza Casserole Recipe (kid Approved)
Kids will love this dish which combines everything in a pizza into a casserole.Everuthing is just put together and simmered to great a great dish. Frankly, Monique says its easier for a harried mom to prepare too! - 112.089
Chili Non Carne
1.Take a large pot and heat oil in it.
2.Add onions and peppers to it and stir well.
3.Add a few drops of water if onion sticks to the base.
4.Put beans, tomato puree, garlic, chili powder, cumin powder, cumin seeds, tamari, molasses, basil, oregano,... - 43.736
Chile Con Carne
1. Heat a medium skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, onion, beans, sauces, seasonings and spices
4. Stir to mix well
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow... - 39.7013
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 41.6176
Best Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
2. In a small covered pot Bring 2 cups vegetable broth and butter to a boil.
3. Adding rice reduce heat to low and cook for about 18 to 20 minutes such that rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
4.... - 44.2652
Easy Vegetarian Chili
Here is a simple healthy vegetarian chili recipe without meat. This recipe uses plenty of tomatoes, kidney beans and garbanzo beans. This vegetarian chili is full of flavor and perfect for a party. Top this vegetarian chili with little sour cream, some grated... - 109.748
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 36.7079
Mala Bean Dip
1. Wash and drain the beans
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, soak them in 10 cups of water and leave overnight.
3. Place the stock pot with the beans on a medium flame and add more water if necessary.
4. Bring the water to a... - 40.6297
Vegetarian Chili Con Carne
1) Chop onion and peppers.
2) Mince garlic.
3) In a large pot, heat the oil and saute onion and peppers.
4) Add few drops of water, if required to prevent scorching.
5) Add beans and remaining ingredients.
6) Reduce the heat and let it... - 46.003
Latin Style Pork Loin In The Slow Cooker
This recipe is ultra easy but it delivers amazing flavor. All you have to do is place all your ingredients in the slow cooker and 6 to 7 hours later enjoy a marvelous meal. - 137.297
Spanish Beef And Rice
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired
2) In a medium size pot, boil beef stock with water and butter.
3) to the boiling water, add rice.
4) Cover the pot and reduce the heat.
5) Cook the rice for 20 minutes until rice is soft and liquid is... - 46.432
Mood for Mexican food?? Watch this video and try this amazing chicken flautas. It consist of rolled taco with chicken filling made from authentic Mexican spices. It is a perfect finger food and when served with sour cream or picante sauce, it certainly makes... - 126.405
Festive Chicken Dip
1) Place chopped chicken in a small bowl.
2) Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well let it stand while assembling the dip.
3) In another bowl, mix together beans, 1/2 cup of the sour... - 45.909
Chili With Beer Chili Con Cerveza
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or stock pot, soak beans in enough water to cover and let stand overnight, adding more water if required.
2. In the beans and soaking liquid, add 1 tablespoon salt.
3. Bring to a boil, then cover... - 42.594
Chili Con Veggies
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 49.1
Sumptuous Chili Cheese Nacho Casserole
Looking for a hearty dish to treat your family this weekend? Then adding chili cheese nacho casserole to your Saturday brunch fare will simply delight all. Betty shares here ever-popular casserole recipe but adds a Mexican twist to it by adding nachos to this... - 105.384
Enchilada (vegetarian Choice) - Mexican Cuisine
If you're keen on having some tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy enchiladas which is quite popular in the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare tasty enchilada in a few minutes, so do check out the video. - 108.229
Betty's Game Day Nachos -- Super Bowl!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Game Day Nachos. These were made for this year's Super Bowl parties, but they are great for any party or snack. - 0
Smoked low and slow turns a bad hunk of pork into a delicacy. Find out how to cook up the meat for a perfect sandwich. ... During the long hours of smoking the fat will melt away and keep the meat moist. It is incredibly hard to screw up, and yet turning a... - 95.3972
Carnitas De Sapo
This simple recipe for making succulent morsels of carnitas requires nothing more than pork and a bottle of marinade! The pieces of pork shoulder are slowly simmered in lard and browned in its own juices. - 102.041
Hominy And Meat Stew
Mexican mains accompanied with sides are truly exotic feasts from the region. Check out the recipe to make Pozole or Hominy and Meat Stew with a side dish made from Avocados and Tostadas. Food with honesty! - 119.268
Homemade Chicken Enchiladas With Salsa Verda
Make the most your leftover roasted chicken from last night's dinner with this Mexican classic. In this video, Betty shows you how to make chicken enchiladas and the luscious salsa verde just packs a punch to this recipe. Simple enough for a weeknight dinner... - 120.597
Pizza Casserole (kid Approved)
Italian dinner tonight?? Go for this creamy turkey pasta casserole. This video makes a fabulous dish loaded with rich herbs, cheese and turkey. Make sure you do not over cook the pasta. Try it and it will become a new tradition in your home cooking menu. - 126.735
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 39.9808
Betty's Loaded Tex-mex Lasagna
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Spray the cooking spray in the casserole dish, set aside.
3. Thaw the spinach and pat it dry, squeeze out all the water and set aside.
4. Chop the spinach and cilantro, set aside.
5. Drain and rinse the... - 105.308
Crab ceviche would always be a crowd pleaser in all your parties. Take a look at this fantastic video where Chef Jose Garces makes Mexican crab ceviche This is wonderful as a flavorful appetizer with tortilla chips. Include this recipe in your next party menu... - 150.409
Taco Pot Recipes By Category