- » Taco Platter
Taco Platter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taco platter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taco platter recipes.
Quick Taco Platter
In a skillet, cook the beef until browned; drain.
Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning; simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cover a serving platter with chips; top with lettuce.
Layer with beef mixture, tomato, onion and cheese. - 25.5158
You May Also Like!
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 31.2099
Grilled Fish Tacos
1. Season either sides of the fish drizzled with lime or lemon juice with paprika, salt, oregano, and chili powder
2. Place on the grill and grill for 6 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Arrange on a platter and cut into strips of 1-inch... - 41.7982
Holiday Special Eggplant Salad Platter
Chef Melody shares some cooking ideas for the 4th of July Holiday. She shows how to make Eggplant Salad Platter. This is an amazing recipe and I'm sure you're family will like it. - 125.728
This taco dip is a peppy flavored cheese dip. Made with salsa and cream cheese with sour cream, the taco dip is spiced with chili powder, cumin and red pepper. Served with a topping or garnish of sliced veggies and olives, it is a good party snack with chips. - 36.7732
Mexican Platter Dip
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning... - 47.4097
Mexican Platter Burger
Mexican Platter Burger has a matchless taste. The beef and cheese gives the Mexican Platter Burger a rousing taste. Mexican Platter Burger is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 44.2508
Mexican Seasoned Platter Burger
Using a long serrated knife, cut bread in half horizontally.
In a small bowl, beat butter and the 1 tablespoon chili powder until blended; spread evenly over cut sides of bread.
Set bread aside.
In a large bowl, combine taco sauce, onion, garlic, the 2... - 44.5662
Chimichurri Fish Tacos
1. For sauce, in blender add parsley, cilantro, garlic, red pepper flakes, sherry, lime juice, and green onion. Blend until smooth.
2. Drizzle olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, oregano, paprika,... - 100.134
East Meats West Chicken Tacos
Baked Asian-influenced chicken cutlets atop Napa cabbage with pickled onions, sweet Mandarin oranges and Chili Aioli – a tasty and spicy treat. - 0
Grilled Tilapia Fish Tacos
Tacos, the tradition of Mexican food turn great with interesting stuffings. Watch chef Mark of wegmansfoodmarket.com showing how to make a delightful grilled dish with Tilapia fillets. Innovative with toppings, like diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, shredded... - 124.127
Taco Platter Recipes By Category