- » Taco Meat Seasoning
Taco Meat Seasoning Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taco meat seasoning recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taco meat seasoning recipes.
Taco-seasoned Mexican Meat Balls
Mexican Meat Balls is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Mexican Meat Balls and... - 26.7908
How To Make Seasoned Taco Meat
Chef David Bishop teaching how to make one of America favorite foods. TACOS!!! This is a recipe that the whole family will love! - 0
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
This tastes way better and it only takes minutes to put together. Use this in your tacos, soups, as a rub for beef, chicken, pork or even fish. You can also use it for dips. Mix it into sour cream for a new twist. - 119.495
Betty's Taco Seasoning
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, and cayenne pepper.
2. Add black pepper, brown sugar, ground cumin seed, and sea salt in it. Mix well.
3. In a clean screw cap glass jar, transfer the... - 0
Taco Seasoning Mix
All of you fond of eating tacos would love this recipe. The seasoning mix used in the tacos is just amazing. You have to watch the video as the chef explains all the ingredients in detail. This can be stored in the refrigerator up to 6 months. - 100.369
Taco Seasoned Steak
1. Trim excess fat from steak; slash thick side of steak at 1-inch intervals.
2. Place meat in a zip lock bag or in a large shallow dish.
3. Combine taco seasoning mix, water, and tequila or sherry.
4. Pour marinade over meat.
5. Seal or cover.... - 35.6118
Insert shredding disk in work bowl; shred cheddar cheese.
Remove and set aside.
Insert slicing disk in work bowl.
Cut lettuce into wedges to fit feed tube; slice lettuce.
Remove and set aside.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add tomatoes.
Process with 1 or 2... - 46.3564
Cook ground beef and onion in a skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat.
Stir in 3 tablespoons taco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings; simmer 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons meat mixture into... - 33.6638
Taco Seasoning Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1 pint jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Use to season ground beef or beans, allowing 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mix and 1/2 cup water for each pound of meat or beans.
Store the mix in a cool, dark, dry place for up to 2... - 22.1961
Taco-seasoned Mexican Pizza
Cut a 1/2 inch circle from cardboard.
Cut a waxed paper circle the same size and place on cardboard circle.
Sprinkle with commeal.
Mix biscuit mix and 1/2 cup water until a soft dough forms.
Gently smooth dough into a ball on lightly floured surface.
Knead 5... - 45.4314
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
This is a great homemade taco seasoning mix that you can double to have on hand whenever you want to make taco, burritos, etc. You can adjust this to suit your own taste by adding another seasoning or deleting one that you may not like. Use about 2-3... - 104.263
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Brown meat in a skillet; drain fat.
Add 3-6 ounces of water and the taco seasoning to the meat.
Add green chiles and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook until the water is... - 34.8072
Cook ground beef in 2-quart casserole at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned.
Stir once; drain.
Add seasoning mix and water; cover with lid.
Cook at HIGH 2 minutes and at MEDIUM 5 minutes; stir once.
Stir; let stand, covered, 3 minutes.
Fill taco shells... - 35.1917
Tacos With Meat
Arrange taco shells on a baking sheet lined with paper toweling.
Warm in a 250° oven while preparing meat mixture.
In skillet cook beef or pork, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Season meat mixture with chili powder... - 35.8872
This Taco Casserole tastes yummy ! Try this cheesy beef, beans and tortilla chips casserole with Taco seasonings and sauce for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this Taco Casserole . - 40.5809
Drunken Braised Short Rib Tacos
In honor of National Taco and National Vodka Days, which happened simultaneously, I decided to create a hybrid concoction to celebrate both. - 81.3447
Cheese & Meat Tacos
1. In a 2-quart casserole, crumble beef.
2. Cook on High for 4 minutes; stir once.
3. Drain fat after cooking.
4. Add dry taco-seasoning mix and water.
5. Cover lightly with paper towel.
6. Cook on High for 5 minutes; stir once.
7. On paper... - 41.4875
Low Carb Stir Fried Shrimp Taco - Part 1 - Taco Shells
Are you on the lookout for a tasty appetizer recipe that is healthy and Atkins friendly as well? Then watch this 2 Part video series and learn to make yummy shrimp tacos. In Part 1 of the video, it is time to make the taco shells. - 102.099
Warm Taco Salad
This warm taco salad is a spicy and savory taco salad made with ground turkey. Cooked and aranged in layers on the plate, the warm taco salad makes a full and filling meal. If you love mexican food, you will love this! - 31.8068
Spicy Beef Taco
Mexican food lovers ultimate gift. Make extraordinary zesty taco from this amazing video. This spicy beef wrap makes a great meal and gives you truly restaurant style taco. An absolute stunner at any meal, serve this sour cream and salad and get all tummy... - 110.204
Crumble ground turkey into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Stir in onion.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until firm and cooked through, stirring twice to break apart.
Stir in Seasoning mix and water as directed on seasoning package.
Microwave at H - 24.3073
French's Turkey Tacos
1) In an oven, heat taco shells for about 3 to 4 minutes in 300Â° C.
2) With a fork break up the tomatoes.
3) In a saucepan combine the tomatoes with seasoning mix, turkey, pepper, and oil.
4) Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring... - 42.4672
Cook beef, onion, chili peppers, and garlic till beef is browned; drain.
Stir in chili powder and salt, Combine tomato, salad dressing, and seasoned salt, Spoon beef mixture into taco shells; top with tomato mixture, shredded lettuce, and shredded cheese,... - 27.2799
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the taco mixture ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
Preheat a heavy 14-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
If your skillet is smaller than 14 inches,... - 44.2534
Make-ahead Beef Tacos
Heat 1 tablespoon salad oil in skillet.
Add beef and brown, breaking up with a fork.
Sprinkle with salt.
Combine tomato sauce and tabasco; add to beef with chili powder.
Simmer, stirring occa sionally, until liquid evaporates, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Add... - 43.1835
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add onion, green pepper, garlic, and chili powder and saute until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, tomato, and seasonings and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes to blend flavors; add beef and cook... - 33.2562
Carne Asada Tacos / Tacos De Carne Asada
1. Season the skirt steak with salt, pepper and cumin from both sides and rub well.
2. Slice the steak into two pieces.
3. Preheat the grill on medium heat.
4. Place the steaks on grill and cook for a few minutes.
5. On the same grill... - 0
My Beef Taco Bake - A Delicious Taco Cornbread Casserole
1. Chop bell peppers, finely chop the onion and mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a large frying pan brown the beef until the color changes, once done drain out the excess grease.
4. Add the red... - 0
If you are non-vegetarian, then this recipe is just perfect. Here, the chef Randy Higgins shows you how to make simple and delicious Taco Stir fry. You can use any kind of your favorite meat for this dish. Check out the recipe now!!!! - 109.122
June Littlejohn's Taco Soup
Brown hamburger meat with chopped onion; drain.
Put meat mixture in a crock-pot or large kettle.
Add (do not drain) stewed tomatoes, Ro-Tel tomatoes or diced chiles, Mexicorn or regular corn and beans.
Add taco seasoning mix and Hidden Valley Ranch salad... - 29.419
Quick And Easy Chili Taco
These are perfect for weekday evenings when the kids are pleading you to take them to Taco Bell for dinner! These tacos are low calorie, low in fat and loaded with fiber. They are so yummy, the whole family will be begging you to make them every day!... - 115.752
Taco salad is a heavy side salad that is quite filling. Made with beef and beans along with tortilla chips, the taco salad is a layered salad and has veggies like lettuce and tomato in it flavored with taco sauce and seasonings. - 36.1619
Hamburger Taco Soup
Brown together and wash to remove fat; drain.
Add: Garnish: Place tortilla or corn chips (Fritos) in bottom of bowl.
Layer grated cheese.
Pour hot soup over and place sour cream on top with green onions. - 33.3359
Cook vegetables in beef broth for about 20 minutes, then add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 30 minutes and serve with grated cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips - 31.7109
Fry together in a large kettle: hamburger, garlic, onion, salt and pepper.
Add kidney beans, green chillies, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, pinto beans, salsa and taco seasoning mix.
Heat through Remove garlic before serving - 29.0481
Combine egg and 1/4 cup water; stir in corn chips and half of the taco seasoning mix.
Add ground beef or pork; mix well.
Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Grill over medium coals, turning once.
For beef, grill till desired doneness (allow 12 to 15... - 38.0713
Potato Shell Taco Pie
In saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Stir in milk and 2 tablespoons of the dry taco seasoning mix.
Remove from heat; stir in potato flakes.
Press mixture onto bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie plate.
In skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned... - 41.0997
Taco Salad With Guacamole
Put 4 cups (1 liter) corn chips into a 4-quart (4 liter) bowl or 13x9-inch (33x23 cm) pan.
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat into bowl.
Heat skillet, add meat, and brown lightly.
Add taco mix, following directions on package.
Set... - 40.0711
Alambre Steak Tacos
Tacos filled with cooked meats, vegetables and seasonings are treat to the eyes as well as the tongue. Watch how to make Alambre Steak Tacos with beef steak as the key ingredient along with common seasonings and vegetables. Good to accompany wine or drink. - 102.194
Best Taco Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown ground beef in 10 inch skillet; drain fat.
Add taco seasoning and water; bring to a quick boil and then let simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, put shortening in bottom of small saucepan and melt on medium heat; add beans and... - 41.0373
It’s a simple dish. A perfect meal for a night when dinner hasn’t been planned and you need something quick. All you’ve gotta do is chop up a few veggies, cook some tempeh and some of the vegetables, warm up the tortillas (totally optional), and... - 113.342
This Taco Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Taco Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Taco Soup recipe. - 34.07
Flank Steak Tacos
1. In a food processor, add the tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper and blend until the mixture looks coarsely chopped.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the steak into 2-inch cubes. Pat dry the steak and season it with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a... - 117.082
Combine cream cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
Stir in chicken, chilies and seasonings; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Fill taco shells with meat mixture, lettuce and tomatoes. - 28.338
1) Grate the cheese, cut the lettuce, tomatoes and gren onions.
2) Cook the ground beef till it is brown.
3) Drain the excess grease.
4) To the meat, add the water and seasoning (as per package instructions).
5) Allow the ingredients to... - 36.4954
Mexican Taco Salad
COOK beef and onion until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salsa, water and seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in beans and chiles.
LAYER ingredients as follows in each shell: 1 cup lettuce, 3/4 cup meat mixture,... - 33.7384
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Take a large skillet and combine ground beef, onion, and garlic in it.
3) Cook this until meat is browned and drain.
4) Take a medium bowl and combine the meat mixture, tomato sauce, water, and seasonings... - 47.3962
Cheesy Taco Potato Bake - Super Bowl
1. Grease a rectangular 9 x 13 cake pan with cooking spray and set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a pan on medium high heat and brown beef in it.
4. Add taco seasoning and 1 cup of water. Stir and let it simmer for... - 0
Taco Salad is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Taco Salad dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 35.587
Beef Casserole With Tortilla
Casseroles are a one dish meal which many working mothers and wives are fond of, as they save lot of time. If you wish to try this tortilla casserole recipe, then watch the video for the ingredients, directions and skillful tips from the chef. - 115.253
Open Face Tacos
In a medium skillet, cook beef until browned, stirring with a fork or spoon to crumble meat.
Drain and discard drippings.
Stir in taco seasoning mix and water.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Arrange a single layer of... - 40.6433
Soft Taco Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, brown the meat and drain off the fat.
4. Add taco seasoning and 1-cup water; cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, to... - 38.7967
W W Taco Pie
Press biscuits into 9-inch pie pan forming a continuous crust.
Sprinkle with beef bouillon.
Add onions, green peppers, salt and pepper.
After meat mixture is cooked, add tomato paste, water and taco seasoning.
Put 1/2 of the meat mixture in... - 38.9155
Betty's Steak Tacos
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Steak Tacos.
This is the last dish in my Mexican dinner series. The tacos are made from sirloin steak, and accompanied by an array of toppings. - 0
Taco Patties brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Taco Patties for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 45.1185
Cheese & Peppers Tacos
1. Cook ground beef over medium heat in a skillet, stirring until brown and crumbly. Drain excess fat.
2. Add seasoning mix and water. Stir, bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
3. Warm taco shells in oven according to package directions. - 31.1177
1. Brown ground beef with onion in skillet. Drain.
2. Add seasoning mix and water to meat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350° F.
4. Spread corn chips on bottom of 8- X 8-inch baking dish. Pour meat sauce evenly over... - 34.1454
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add onions and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in seasonings.
Combine lettuce, tomatoes and avocado in large serving bowl; toss lightly.
Top with ground beef mixture. - 35.4435
In a medium bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
Add milk and butter; mix well.
Press onto the bottom and sides of a 12- to 14-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
In a large skillet, brown... - 42.5264
Smart Temptations Chicken Taco Salad
Place chicken in a bowl and cover with waxed paper.
Cook in microwave about 5 minutes.
Remove and drain chicken to remove any fat.
Prepare taco mix as directed substituting chicken for beef.
Place lettuce, tomatoes, and chips in a large bowl.
Add drained... - 35.7569
Hearty Whole Wheat Grilled Veal Taco
On the lookout for a snack that not only satisfies your hunger but also tantalizes your taste buds? Your search ends right here with this Hearty Whole Wheat Grilled Veal Taco Sandwich. - 0
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 43.7914
Beef Tacos With Mexican Sauce
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onions; drain well.
Place beef and onions in crock pot.
Stir in remaining ingredients except taco shells and mexican sauce.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Taste for seasoning.
Fill taco shells and... - 38.6236
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.755
Arlene S Taco Chicken Casserole
Mix together taco seasoning and garlic powder in plastic bag.
Put chicken chunks in it and shake to coat.
Take chicken out of bag and place in a 12 x 8 inch glass dish and cover with plastic wrap, leaving a space in one corner for steam to escape.
Microwave... - 42.4327
Betty's Sirloin Steak Taco Bake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Sirloin Steak Taco Bake. This is a taco casserole that has a spicy sauce that includes pulled sirloin beef steak and tortilla squares. - 0
Taco Casserole With Tortilla
1. Put meat into a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 3 1/2 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir once. Drain fat from meat.
2. Mix taco seasoning mix and water and add to ground beef; stir. Cover with an... - 32.4056
Pasta Shell Tacos
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 10-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain well and rinse with cold water.
4. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking... - 39.0748
Taco Puff Pastry Sliders
1. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground turkey. Break the meat apart using a wooden spoon. Drain the fat from the pan, saving 1 tablespoon.
2. Add onions and peppers. Cook for 1 minute constantly stirring on high heat. Pour ¾ cup of water... - 0
In large skillet, brown meat and onion; drain fat.
Stir in dry taco seasoning mix and water; simmer 10 minutes over low heat.
Line separate salad owls or plates with lettuce; sprinkle with corn chips.
Mound about 1/2 cup beef mixture in center; sprinkle with... - 37.3813
In a 3-quart saucepan, brown meat, onion and garlic.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, taco-seasoning mix and chili powder.
Stir in water.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer about 30 minutes.
Add rice and undrained kidney beans.
Simmer to cook rice and blend... - 46.1681
Easy Taco Bites Appetizer
These taco bites make such a cute presentation, not to mention they are freakin delicious! Load them up with your favorite taco toppings and watch them disappear. It's really hard to stop at just 2 or 3 of these little bowls so keep that in mind if you are... - 0
Taco Meatball Appetizer Cups
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make Taco Meatball Appetizer Cups - an amazing appetizer recipe for Foodie Friday! - 0
Pronto Taco Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Brown the meat in a skillet and drain.
3) Add the taco seasoning, corn, water, green pepper and tomato sauce. Stir well.
4) Into a 12x71/2x2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray,... - 45.4138
Betty's Super Bowl Taco Bowls
Score a perfect ten with your guests with this yummy, eye-catching taco bowls. This yummy appetizer is quite a cinch to put together. Betty ads a delicious spin to the good old taco bowl recipe with her renewed version. - 117.655
Taco Salad With Fried Bread
Taco is something that almost everyone likes! So why not try your hand on this amazing taco salad recipe. Watch this video for details and do not miss out the fried bread recipe the chef shares along with taco salad recipe. This is one hearty dish that even... - 87.577
Spicy Turkey Taco's
1. In a large bowl, combine turkey meat, salt, cumin, onion powder, vegetable seasoning, and chilli powder. Mix well.
2. Place a pan on heat, pour oil, and add green and red bell pepper. Cook for 4 minutes or until lightly brown. Stir... - 107.885
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart micro-proof casserole.
Add onion, green pepper, jalapeflo peppers, and chili powder.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 4 minutes, stirring once to break up beef.
Drain and set aside.
Stir taco seasoning mix and... - 41.9367
In The Kitchen With Ken: Alligator Tail Tacos
These tacos are piled with some grilled alligator tails! These rolls are enhanced with some bell peppers and some onions! Fancy this dish up with Ken showing you how in the video! - 94.1051
1 Melt lard or drippings in a skillet. Add pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Season with salt to taste. Meanwhile prepare lettuce, tomato and... - 33.9883
Tacos And Tostadas
For the beef filling, cover the beef with water or broth in a large pot and add the passilla chiles, anion, and garlic.
Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the meat is tender and starts to fall apart, about 1 hour.
Allow the meat to... - 43.3955
Southwestern Turkey Taco Soup
A Healthy EASY soup dish that has a lot of CRUNCH! Make it as Hot & Spicy or Mild as you like. This Soup packs a punch for a few bucks and only a few minutes of your time! - 43.8936
Taco Salad With Cheese And Corn Chips
Crumble ground beef into 2-qt casserole; add onion.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring to break up meat after half the cooking time.
Stir in beans, water and taco seasoning.
Microwave uncovered at 50%... - 41.484
Turkey Taco Salad
1) Take a 10-inch nonstick skillet and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2) Heat over medium heat.
3) Add turkey and with the back of a wooden spoon crumble the meat. Cook stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes.
4) Mix water and taco seasoning mix.... - 43.0296
Taco pizza? Really, really? You will be pleasantly surprised at how good this tastes! Make your own pizza dough or use store bought. What ever you decide you will end up with a pretty delicious dinner! - 131.072
Taco Night!: Easy Entertaining
Want to make yummy tacos with some of the most loved Mexican ingredients? Then watch this video and learn to make perfect tacos within minutes. Watch to know more! - 106.191
Saute meat, salt and pepper until light brown.
Add small amount of water.
Simmer about 45 minutes.
Add a little water to keep moist, if necessary.
Dip tortillas in hot fat a few seconds; fold in half.
Drain fill with meat mixture. - 32.0235
Fried Cheese Tacos
In 1-quart casserole, crumble ground beef; sprinkle with seasoning mix.
Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Stir to break meat into small pieces.
Add water and Cook, covered with paper towel, 5 minutes or until most of liquid is evaporated.
Spoon mixture into tac - 26.425
1. In a skillet heat the oil and add the ground beef, crumbled, along with the packaged seasoning and water.
2. Let the beef brown over low heat, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
3. Heat the taco shells in a warm oven for 3-4 minutes; remove and fill... - 33.1622