- » Taco Meat Filling
Taco Meat Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taco meat filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taco meat filling recipes.
Skinny Beef Tacos
This is the first time I tried this Skinny Beef Tacos and wow it turned out great. Skinny Beef Tacos was fun to put together. Do make it! - 40.0139
These Beef Tacos are simply irresistible ! Try these tortillas filled with garlic flavored ground beef on lettuce lining for your next meal. Feel free to express yourself about these Beef Tacos here. - 37.9805
Taco With Carne Asada Filling
A food lover, if you are, carne asada will make mouth water when you imagine yourself taking a mouthful bite. Put them in tortillas and make nice tacos for lunch or snacks. This dish is simple and easy. Kids will love it and you can season it the way you... - 113.633
Cook beef, onion, chili peppers, and garlic till beef is browned; drain.
Stir in chili powder and salt, Combine tomato, salad dressing, and seasoned salt, Spoon beef mixture into taco shells; top with tomato mixture, shredded lettuce, and shredded cheese,... - 27.2799
Classic Beef Tacos
Craving for tacos - no issues, you can prepare restaurant-like beef tacos at your home, in most authentic style. To learn the method, you have to watch the recipe video. Follow these easy steps to prepare amazing Mexican beef tacos for you and your family. - 122.619
Cheese & Peppers Tacos
1. Cook ground beef over medium heat in a skillet, stirring until brown and crumbly. Drain excess fat.
2. Add seasoning mix and water. Stir, bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
3. Warm taco shells in oven according to package directions. - 31.1177
Ground Beef Tacos
Ground Beef Tacos is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Ground Beef Tacos will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 43.1806
Beef Tacos With Fresh Salsa
1 Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture begins to brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
3 Crumble in the beef and cook, breaking up the... - 41.4129
Chicken Taco Filling
Looking for a perfect filling for your burritos? Watch this excellent video that shows an excellent recipe for chicken taco filling with peppers and onions. The video is interesting and shows an effortless way to make a chicken filling that can be made... - 106.77
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Brown meat in a skillet; drain fat.
Add 3-6 ounces of water and the taco seasoning to the meat.
Add green chiles and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook until the water is... - 34.8072
Beef Tacos With Avocado And Cheddar
Crumble beef into a deep 1-quart glass casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, for about 5 minutes on high or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 3 minutes.
Add onions, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, and garlic salt.
Cover casserole with a... - 35.3981
Sprinkle garlic salt in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; crumble beef into pan and cook until browned.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft.
Stir in chili powder, oregano, paprika, cum in, pepper, taco sauce, and Worcestershire; heat through.
Heat... - 38.2426
Cheese & Meat Tacos
1. In a 2-quart casserole, crumble beef.
2. Cook on High for 4 minutes; stir once.
3. Drain fat after cooking.
4. Add dry taco-seasoning mix and water.
5. Cover lightly with paper towel.
6. Cook on High for 5 minutes; stir once.
7. On paper... - 41.4875
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add onion, green pepper, garlic, and chili powder and saute until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, tomato, and seasonings and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes to blend flavors; add beef and cook... - 34.7914
Low Carb Stir Fried Shrimp Taco - Part 1 - Taco Shells
Are you on the lookout for a tasty appetizer recipe that is healthy and Atkins friendly as well? Then watch this 2 Part video series and learn to make yummy shrimp tacos. In Part 1 of the video, it is time to make the taco shells. - 102.099
Make-ahead Beef Tacos
Heat 1 tablespoon salad oil in skillet.
Add beef and brown, breaking up with a fork.
Sprinkle with salt.
Combine tomato sauce and tabasco; add to beef with chili powder.
Simmer, stirring occa sionally, until liquid evaporates, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Add... - 43.1835
Insert shredding disk in work bowl; shred cheddar cheese.
Remove and set aside.
Insert slicing disk in work bowl.
Cut lettuce into wedges to fit feed tube; slice lettuce.
Remove and set aside.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add tomatoes.
Process with 1 or 2... - 46.3564
Tacos is a traditional Mexican delicacy which can be prepared with a variety of fillings. In this video, watch Kim Shields modify this dish to suit the vegan diet. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 99.4456
Tacos Con Puerco
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork cubes, onion, and garlic until meat is browned, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/2 cup chopped green chilies. Stir remaining chopped green chilies into meat mixture with water, salt,... - 34.6034
Beef Tacos With Green-chile Salsa
Make Filling: In hot skillet, saute chuck with onion until meat loses red color.
Add garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire, and tomato sauce; simmer about 10 minutes.
Keep warm, In heavy saucepan, slowly heat salad oil (at least 3 inches) to 420F on deep-frying... - 38.7556
Western Beef Taco
Brown beef in frying pan until crumbly; add onion and cook.
Keep stirring until limp.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in chili powder, oregano, paprika, rosemary, pepper, salt, three tablespoons of taco sauce and Worcestershire.
Blend well and simmer for... - 43.6383
Cook ground beef in 2-quart casserole at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned.
Stir once; drain.
Add seasoning mix and water; cover with lid.
Cook at HIGH 2 minutes and at MEDIUM 5 minutes; stir once.
Stir; let stand, covered, 3 minutes.
Fill taco shells... - 35.1917
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the taco mixture ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
Preheat a heavy 14-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
If your skillet is smaller than 14 inches,... - 44.2534
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add onion, green pepper, garlic, and chili powder and saute until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, tomato, and seasonings and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes to blend flavors; add beef and cook... - 33.2562
Saute meat, salt and pepper until light brown.
Add small amount of water.
Simmer about 45 minutes.
Add a little water to keep moist, if necessary.
Dip tortillas in hot fat a few seconds; fold in half.
Drain fill with meat mixture. - 32.0235
Tacos is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Tacos recipe! - 40.2148
Flank Steak Tacos
1. In a food processor, add the tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper and blend until the mixture looks coarsely chopped.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the steak into 2-inch cubes. Pat dry the steak and season it with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a... - 117.082
Spoon 3 tablespoons ground meat filling down center of each tortilla.
Fold tortillas around filling and fasten with wooden picks.
Assemble only 2 or 3 at a time€” tortillas will absorb liquid from sauce.
Heat 1 inch oil in wide frying pan over medium... - 27.7857
Cheese & Onions Tacos
Crumble ground beef in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir once during cooking to crumble meat into small pieces.
Stir in tomato sauce and spices.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes.
Let stand 3 minutes.
Fill... - 41.3371
1 Melt lard or drippings in a skillet. Add pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Season with salt to taste. Meanwhile prepare lettuce, tomato and... - 33.9883
Combine cream cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
Stir in chicken, chilies and seasonings; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Fill taco shells with meat mixture, lettuce and tomatoes. - 28.338
Taco salad is a heavy side salad that is quite filling. Made with beef and beans along with tortilla chips, the taco salad is a layered salad and has veggies like lettuce and tomato in it flavored with taco sauce and seasonings. - 36.1619
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 5 minutes on HIGH; drain. Stir in seasonings and water and continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes on HIGH, or until meat is well done.
3. Fill each taco shell with... - 31.7476
Betty's Beef And Cheese Tacos
If you're fond of Mexican food, then surely check this out. Chef Betty shows how to make Beef and Cheese Tacos which is a quick and easy to make appetizer. This is simply delicious and a filling appetizer. - 110.216
Warm Taco Salad
This warm taco salad is a spicy and savory taco salad made with ground turkey. Cooked and aranged in layers on the plate, the warm taco salad makes a full and filling meal. If you love mexican food, you will love this! - 31.8068
Mini Turkey Tacos
Looking for some fun snacks to make? Super Bowl is coming....
Anna and I made Mini Turkey Taco Snackers & you can make them too! We used my magic Taco Meat to make it up. What is Magic Taco Meat? - 102.868
Tacos In Pasta Shells
Tacos In Pasta Shells is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Tacos In Pasta Shells; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 46.9784
Tacos De Lengua
1. Fill 14" deep camp oven two-thirds full with water.
2. Add the tongue, onions, crushed garlic cloves, bay leaves, peppercorns, and salt.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover, and simmer for 3-4 hours. (One hour per pound)
4. Remove tongue... - 115.421
1) Grate the cheese, cut the lettuce, tomatoes and gren onions.
2) Cook the ground beef till it is brown.
3) Drain the excess grease.
4) To the meat, add the water and seasoning (as per package instructions).
5) Allow the ingredients to... - 36.4954
Combine beef, taco sauce and chili powder in a saucepan.
Simmer 5 to 6 minutes.
Fill taco shells with meat mixture.
Serve with bowls of remaining ingredients.
Makes 12 servings. - 34.9138
Tacos With Italian Dressing
Brown meat in skillet.
Add onion, tomato and picante sauce.
Simmer until mixture has cooked down, approximately 30 minutes.
Add cheese and toss mixture.
Warm taco shells and spoon half full with meat mixture.
Fill the rest of shell with lettuce-tomato salad,... - 32.1361
Beef Tacos With Mexican Sauce
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onions; drain well.
Place beef and onions in crock pot.
Stir in remaining ingredients except taco shells and mexican sauce.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Taste for seasoning.
Fill taco shells and... - 38.6236
Heat the taco shells according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, for filling, in a large skillet cook meat, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in the chili peppers, chili powder, cumin, and, if desired, hot... - 33.6147
Shredded Chicken Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Take it out, turn the... - 30.6182
Spicy Mexican Tacos
In 2-qt casserole break up ground beef in very small chunks.
Add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Microwave at High (10) 6 to 7 Minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, chili powder and... - 43.8823
Spicy Pork Tacos
1. Heat the taco shells according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onions, celery, and garlic. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onions are soft. Stir in the tomato sauce,... - 32.5251
Flute Shaped Tacos
Prepare Ground Beef Filling and keep warm.
In an ungreased frying pan or griddle, heat tortillas, one at a time, over medium-high heat, turning once, until flexible (about 10 seconds per side).
Remove from pan and spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of the filling down... - 27.4741
For each flauta, soften and heat 2 tortillas by placing each one on an ungreased griddle over medium-high heat for about 15 seconds on each side.
Lay tortillas flat and overlapping.
Spoon a band of 3 to 4 tablespoons warm meat filling across greatest length... - 28.8493
Tacos And Tostadas
For the beef filling, cover the beef with water or broth in a large pot and add the passilla chiles, anion, and garlic.
Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the meat is tender and starts to fall apart, about 1 hour.
Allow the meat to... - 43.3955
Slow Roasted Pork Tacos
Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Trim fat from roast; rub surface of roast with salt.
Place meat in a large Dutch oven.
Cover and place in oven.
Cook 3 hours or until pork falls apart when pressed with the back of a fork.
Remove from oven, let stand covered for... - 33.2427
Brown meat, breaking it up as it browns. Skim off fat. Add cumin, chili powder, salt, onion, apple, tomato sauce, and water. Combine well. Stir in cornmeal. Cook about 1/2 hour, or to desired thickness. Stuff taco shells. Pass shredded lettuce, chopped... - 24.6455
Spicy Turkey Taco's
1. In a large bowl, combine turkey meat, salt, cumin, onion powder, vegetable seasoning, and chilli powder. Mix well.
2. Place a pan on heat, pour oil, and add green and red bell pepper. Cook for 4 minutes or until lightly brown. Stir... - 107.885
Chicken Taco Snack
1. MAKE THE CHICKEN FILLING: Pull the skin off the chicken and discard it. Put the chicken in a heavy medium saucepan along with the garlic and 1 cup of cold water. Partially cover and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until... - 33.5326
In a wide, ungreased frying pan over medium heat, cook meat until brown and crumbly.
Add onion and saute until limp, then stir in chili powder, oregano, paprika, rosemary, cumin, pepper, garlic salt, 3 tablespoons taco sauce, and Worcestershire.
Simmer... - 33.1397
Polynesian Shrimp Tacos
Taco filling is typically made with ground meat --- but it doesn't have to be. For this recipe, we combine the convenience of frozen shrimp with the usual taco seasonings: chili powder, cumin, garlic, and salsa. Then we add in some unlikely ingredients: black... - 38.5645
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine meat, seasoning mix, cheese and water in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Arrange crescent triangles in a circle on 13-inch Round Baking Stone, with bases overlapping in center and points to outside (there should be a 5-inch-diameter... - 43.527
1. In a skillet heat the oil and add the ground beef, crumbled, along with the packaged seasoning and water.
2. Let the beef brown over low heat, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
3. Heat the taco shells in a warm oven for 3-4 minutes; remove and fill... - 33.1622
In 1-quart casserole, crumble ground beef; sprinkle with seasoning mix.
Cook uncovered, 5 minutes.
Stir to break meat into small pieces.
Add water and cook, covered with paper towel, 5 minutes or until most of liquid is evaporated.
Spoon mixture into taco... - 27.7539
Pasta Shell Tacos
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 10-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain well and rinse with cold water.
4. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking... - 39.0748
Tato Taco Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine crust ingredients.
Press into 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
In skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
Stir in taco sauce; heat through.
Combine meat mixture and cheese; spread over baked... - 44.9692
1. Make filling: Brown ground beef in large heavy frying pan with cover; stir in remaining filling ingredients; mix well. Cover; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 2 1/2 hours or until mixture is thick. (Long, slow cooking makes the meat mixture... - 37.7557
1 For Filling: In a large heavy frying pan,brown the ground beef.Stir in the remaining filling ingredients and mix well.Cover and cook over low heat stirring occasionally for 21/2 hours or until the mixture is thick.
2 For pancakes: In a medium-size... - 44.9052
Artemesis Lobster Tacos
Preparing the lobster
1. Twist the lobsters in half, separating the body from the tail.
2. Check inside the body cavity for lobster roe and remove it if found. Fill a large stock pot Combine 1 sliced lime, sliced onion, chili flakes and 1 tbs. salt in a... - 0
Tacos Suave De Carne Con Salsa Roja
Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in heavy 10-inch skillet over high heat 1 minute.
Stir in chile pepper and cook 1 1/2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add ground beef and cumin.
Cook, stirring frequently, to break up meat chunks, about 2 minutes.
Add Seafood Magic and... - 39.9828
Taco Pasta Salad - Light & Delicious!
Rotini pasta seasoned generously with salsa and taco seasonings and tossed with avocados, green bell peppers, sweet corn, black beans, tomatoes, shredded cheese and romaine lettuce. Easy, light quick, and fresh! Great summer side dish for grilled meats or a... - 0
Taco Meatball Ring
Combine 1 cup cheese, water and taco seasoning in a mixing bowl.
Add beef and mix well; shape into 16 balls.
Place 1 inch apart in an ungreased 15x10 baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; drain meatballs... - 43.7215
Green, White, And Red Tacos
Cook onion in the 1 tablespoon oil till tender; stir in tomato sauce, peppers, and salt.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken or pork; heat through.
In small skillet heat the 2 tablespoons oil.
Holding tortilla with tongs, dip each... - 39.8381
In frying pan, brown beef and cook green pepper until tender; stir to separate meat.
Add soups and cherry peppers.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
Fill each taco shell with 45-60 mL (3 - 4 tablespoons) meat mixture; top each with remaining... - 32.416
This mexican steak recipe is prepared using a round steak with green chilies and taco sauce. Filled with the spicy hallmark of mexican cuisine, the mexican steak is oven cooked and finished with a topping of shredded cheese. - 32.5446
Stuffed Meat Rolls
1. Mix cottage cheese, taco seasoning, mayonnaise, and walnuts together.
2. Put filling into slice of meat folded in half, roll, and secure with a toothpick.
3. Serve on a tray garnished with radish roses and pickles, if desired. - 23.2013
Carnitas Meat Tidbits
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes; spread in a 12x7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt and pepper.
Add water to depth of 1/2 inch.
Bake in 350° oven 2 to 2 1/2 hours or till water evaporates and meat is brown.
Skewer with wooden picks for... - 21.0994
Fiesta Chicken Rolls
These Fiesta Chicken Rolls taste marvelous ! Try these chicken rolls stuffed with cheese and onion seasonings along with greens and vegetables for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Fiesta Chicken Rolls is welcome. - 37.6559
Mexican Sloppy Joes
Meat Filling: In large saucepan or slillet, heat oil.
Cook garlic, onion and celery until softened.
Stir in beef and cook until no longer pink.
Add tomato sauce, chili, sugar, salt and cumin.
Simmer, uncovered, for 7 to 10 minutes or until sauce thickens... - 43
Pork And Beans Mexican Style
The pork and beans mexican style is a peppy and spicy mexican recipe for pork along with pinto or kidney beans. Cooked as a stew along with the flavors of tomatoes, oregano, chili powder and cumin, the pork and beans mexican style is very filling and has the... - 44.1112
Turkey And Zucchini On Lettuce
Check out the video of this amazing appetizer the Turkey and Zucchini on Lettuce. A great recipe and easy to cook. Chef Jenny does a great job showing how to make this dish. Everyone should definitely check this dish out. - 87.3261
Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
If you have always lapped Mexican Fajitas, its time now to try the Cajun style Pork Tenderloin Fajitas. Made with pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables and tortillas, you just need to follow Beryl stokes to create a wonderful dish at home. - 108.244
Mexican has a juicy taste. The beef and cheese gives the Mexican an improbable taste. Mexican is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 25.1731
Microwave Chicken Enchiladas
1. Combine onion and oil in a 1/2-quart glass bowl. Microwave uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 5 minutes, stirring once. Add tomato, chilies, garlic, and salt. Cover. Microwave at Power Level 10 for 5 minutes, stirring once. Drain if mixture seen watery. Add... - 32.8298
Guacamole With Ground Beef
Guacamole With Ground Beef is a unique and winning meat dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Guacamole With Ground Beef. - 46.869
Treat your friends to this mouth-watering Greek fast food, the Gyros Sandwich . You would have no trouble at all in cooking it. Friends would be impressed at your culinary skill. So do not procrastinate, try this gyros sandwich recipe. - 40.441
Mix the first 4 ingredients.
Knead until dough is elastic.
Make into balls size of a golf ball.
Let set 10 minutes.
Roll over into round circles like pie crust about 9 inch diameter.
Bake on a hot, hot griddle like hot cakes.
Turn over when brown... - 33.3139
On Saturday, my wife and I went to the Wilmington farmers' market. Walking along Water Street, I knew what I wanted to fix this week. It was just a matter of getting all the ingredients. Once I found the vegetables I needed, I picked up some beef from Tar... - 107.959
Chili Con Veggies
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 49.436
Combine meat, water, and all seasonings in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 hours or until meat is tender.
Uncover and cook until liquid evaporates, about 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Using two forks, shred meat very... - 42.155
Won Ton Appetizers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brush won ton wrappers with corn oil; press into a small muffin tin to form a basket.
Bake baskets 5-10 minutes until lightly browned; remove from pan and place on baking sheet.
Brown beef with minced onion; drain grease.
Add taco... - 39.7358
Fiesta Chicken Kiev
1. Pound each raw chicken piece with a meat hammer to flatten.
2. Mix 3 tablespoons butter and cheese spread until well blended. Mix in onion, salt and chilies.
3. Divide mixture equally onto the 8 flattened chicken pieces, placing a portion at one end of... - 33.4129
Crust: Grease a 10-inch pie pan.
In medium saucepan, heat broth to boiling.
Stir in rice, margarine and salt.
Return to a boil.
Cover reduce heat; simmer until rice is tender.
Remove from heat; let cool slightly; stir in eggs and pimiento.
Press against... - 46.0566
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm.
2. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, combine beef and taco seasoning and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add beans,... - 32.9283
Microwaved Enchilada Casserole
Soften tortillas by placing between damp paper towels, placing in a plastic bag and microwaving for 45 SECONDS.
Allow to rest in sealed plastic bag while preparing remainder of ingredients.
Crumble beef into casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH,... - 45.0198
In skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, green and red peppers and garlic for about 3 minutes or until onion is softened and peppers are tender-crisp.
Remove from heat; stir in roast beef, 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the taco sauce, cumin, and pepper to... - 42.3231
Individual Mexican Meatloaves
In medium mixing bowl combine green pepper and onion.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Add ground beef, taco seasoning mix, 1/2 cup chopped tomato, egg, crumbled cheese chips and kidney beans.
Set... - 43.9827
Beef & Bean Enchiladas
In a wide frying pan, crumble in ground beef and add onion.
Cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned and onion is limp.
Stir in beans, salt, garlic powder, taco sauce, and quartered olives; heat until bubbly.
Fry tortillas in oil.
Heat enchilada... - 40.1331
Beef-Bean Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.9728
Chicken Empanada Appetizers
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Thaw the pastry sheets as given in the package directions.
3) Sprinkle a fourth of the taco seasoning on the chicken breasts.
4) In a 12-inch skillet, heat a tablespoon of oil.
5) Cook the chicken until... - 44.3721
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.9893
Santa Fe Burrito Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large skillet over medium heat cook meat 5 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in water, chilies and seasoning mix.
Add cereal, stirring until well combined; set aside.
Roll bread dough into a 15 x 10-inch rectangle.
Spread... - 39.2218
Carne Asada Burritos With Bean Salsa
Burritos are a simple dish and happen to be everybody’s favorite. If you too are making them for dinner and there won’t be any leftover. The chef in this video makes burritos with some leftover rice, carne asada and bean salsa. Watch the video for the... - 115.165
Lynn's Beef Burritos
Lynn demonstrates how to make Beef Burritos. This is great for dinner and are delicious leftover. - 0
Microwaved Enchilada Casserole
Place butter in 1 1/2-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 1 minute, or until melted.
Add 1/2 c. onion and celery.
Cover and microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, parsley, chili powder, bay leaf and... - 43.9516