- » Taco Cup
Taco Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taco cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taco cup recipes.
Beef In Tacos Cups
For those looking out for a lowcarb recipe here is a simple tacos recipe with beef. The minced beef is mildly flavored and filled into the cup-shaped tacos to make the dish more attractive and appetizing! - 83.031
Taco Meatball Appetizer Cups
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make Taco Meatball Appetizer Cups - an amazing appetizer recipe for Foodie Friday! - 0
Beer Batter Fried Tilapia With Tacos
On the special occasions, when you want to serve guests something good and healthy, try the beer batter fish tacos. The chef in the video believes in affordable cooking, so she has made this dish for her guests. Watch the video for this delicious taco recipe. - 133.65
In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
To assemble tacos: Sprinkle lettuce into each taco shell.
Divide tuna mixture among tacos, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
Garnish as desired with toppings. - 30.826
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 31.2099
Tacos De Queso
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat beans according to label directions.
Combine cheeses, chilies and chili powder; mix well.
Fill each taco shell with approximately 3 tablespoons beans and 1/4 cup cheese mixture.
Place tacos in 13x9-inch baking dish.
Bake 10 to 15... - 33.9371
In medium bowl combine tuna, celery, green onion, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
Stir in desired low-calorie or reduced-calorie salad dressing.
Spoon tuna mixture into taco shells; top with tomato, lettuce, and cheese.
Pass taco sauce. - 32.1592
Beef Tacos With Fresh Salsa
1 Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture begins to brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
3 Crumble in the beef and cook, breaking up the... - 41.4129
Cook ground beef and onion in a skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat.
Stir in 3 tablespoons taco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings; simmer 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons meat mixture into... - 33.6638
Mexican Grilled Fish Tacos
The chef here has shared a popular Mexican grilled fish tacos recipe. He has prepared the recipe with mahi mahi fish steaks marinated in a lemon-herb marinade. Serve this amazing grilled fish tacos with white fish taco sauce and enjoy! - 111.387
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Brown meat in a skillet; drain fat.
Add 3-6 ounces of water and the taco seasoning to the meat.
Add green chiles and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook until the water is... - 34.8072
The Veggie Taco
1. Peel and thinly slice the potatoes and red onions, and thinly dice the yams, set aside.
2. Rinse and drain the canned black beans and corn, set aside.
3. Preheat the peanut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add the... - 0
Drunken Braised Short Rib Tacos
In honor of National Taco and National Vodka Days, which happened simultaneously, I decided to create a hybrid concoction to celebrate both. - 81.3447
Skinny Beef Tacos
This is the first time I tried this Skinny Beef Tacos and wow it turned out great. Skinny Beef Tacos was fun to put together. Do make it! - 40.0139
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, and seasonings; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Stir in tuna and cook until heated through.
Fill each taco... - 34.0781
Foil Grilled Taco Chicken
For most Mexican food freaks what more can be interesting than chicken cooked with taco seasoning! In the video Chef Evanne uses exclusive Kraft products to make a perfectly grilled chicken. Perfect for a simple everyday meal or for outdoor barbecues! - 97.3519
Soft Veggie Tacos
Don’t know what to eat on a meatless day or looking for a vegetarian taco recipe? Chef has an easy and delicious soft veggie taco to keep you happy. A slight twist on the original Mexican dish with the addition of spinach, zucchini and feta cheese produces... - 120.223
Chicken And Black Bean Soft Tacos
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and onion; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Stir in taco seasoning mix, beans, corn, water and lime juice.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring... - 36.369
Heat oil in skillet; add crumbled ground beef and cook until meat loses its pink color.
Drain off fat.
Add onion, zucchini, green chilies, and tomatoes.
Cook slowly until zucchini is tender.
Add taco sauce; reheat.
Serve in heated taco shells garnished with... - 35.9411
Cook ground beef in 2-quart casserole at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned.
Stir once; drain.
Add seasoning mix and water; cover with lid.
Cook at HIGH 2 minutes and at MEDIUM 5 minutes; stir once.
Stir; let stand, covered, 3 minutes.
Fill taco shells... - 35.1917
Low Carb Stir Fried Shrimp Taco - Part 1 - Taco Shells
Are you on the lookout for a tasty appetizer recipe that is healthy and Atkins friendly as well? Then watch this 2 Part video series and learn to make yummy shrimp tacos. In Part 1 of the video, it is time to make the taco shells. - 102.099
Crispy Fish Tacos With Fresh Salsa - Easy Fish Taco
If you have sudden guests over in the evening and you have no time to prepare, this is what you should be making. This video recipe for Fish Taco with Salsa shows you how to whip up something quick and fun when you have friends over! It’s pretty filling too... - 95.1856
Delectable Taco Salad
When you need to impress the vegetarian, vegan and the meat-eater guests with something light and healthy, think taco! Taco salad is pure taste and no guilt! Loaded with crispy tacos, leafy vegetables, beans and a scrummy dressing, healthy, heart taco salad... - 117.381
Tilapia Tacos With Peach, Corn And Black Bean Salsa
These tilapia tacos with peach, corn, and black bean salsa are the perfect way to welcome the season. Nothing says summer quite like a lovely ripe peach and fish tacos instantly making me feel like a sun-kissed surfer. Not only are the tacos a refreshing, yet... - 132.107
Zesty Black Bean Tacos
Prepare Simmered Black Beans.
Place lettuce in a large salad bowl and top with tomato, sprouts, bell pepper, olives, and onions.
Prepare Chili Cumin Dressing and set aside.
Pour oil into a deep pan to a depth of 1/2 inch and heat to 350Â° on a... - 45.1667
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 113.619
Eggplant Tacos With Spicy Yogurt Salsa
The raw eggplant fruit can have a somewhat bitter taste, but becomes tender when cooked and develops a rich, complex flavor. Traditionally, recipes would advise the salting, rinsing and draining of the sliced fruit (known as "degorging") to soften it and to... - 130.466
Fish Tacos Mexicano And Cilantro Lime Dressing
Fond of Mexican food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a detailed method to prepare Fish Tacos Mexicano and Cilantro Lime Dressing. Surprise your family to this Mexican delicacy today. - 124.891
Beef Tacos With Avocado And Cheddar
Crumble beef into a deep 1-quart glass casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, for about 5 minutes on high or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 3 minutes.
Add onions, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, and garlic salt.
Cover casserole with a... - 35.3981
Mahi Mahi Tacos
1. For making Guacamole – in a bowl take all the ingredients and smash with spoon. Set aside.
2. For Salsa – in a pan pour in the olive oil, add in onion sauté for few minutes.
3. Add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add in Serrano and... - 0
Tropical Tempeh Tacos
This tropically inspired recipe will get your mind off wintertime and send your taste buds to the islands. - 131.66
My Beef Taco Bake - A Delicious Taco Cornbread Casserole
1. Chop bell peppers, finely chop the onion and mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a large frying pan brown the beef until the color changes, once done drain out the excess grease.
4. Add the red... - 0
Best Taco Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown ground beef in 10 inch skillet; drain fat.
Add taco seasoning and water; bring to a quick boil and then let simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, put shortening in bottom of small saucepan and melt on medium heat; add beans and... - 41.0373
1. In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
2. Assemble tacos by sprinkling lettuce into each taco shell.
3. Among the tacos divide tuna mixture, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
4. Garnish as... - 40.2387
1) In a saucepan, mix together the diced turkey and taco sauce; heat it well.
2) Put the mixture in taco shells and top it with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and green pepper or chopped onion.
3) Serve hot. - 37.2946
1) In a saucepan, saute the onions till they become tender.
2) Add in the turkey meat and canned enchilada sauce.
3) Cook the mixture on low heat for about 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Add a little of the mixture into each of the taco shells.
5)... - 40.0875
Cook beef, onion, chili peppers, and garlic till beef is browned; drain.
Stir in chili powder and salt, Combine tomato, salad dressing, and seasoned salt, Spoon beef mixture into taco shells; top with tomato mixture, shredded lettuce, and shredded cheese,... - 27.2799
Tacos Con Carne
Arrange taco shells on a baking sheet lined with paper toweling.
Warm in 250Â° oven while preparing meat mixture.In skillet cook sausage, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in chili powder and 3/4 teaspoon... - 31.246
French's Turkey Tacos
1) In an oven, heat taco shells for about 3 to 4 minutes in 300Â° C.
2) With a fork break up the tomatoes.
3) In a saucepan combine the tomatoes with seasoning mix, turkey, pepper, and oil.
4) Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring... - 42.4672
Surprise your family in a pleasant way by whipping up this recipe of Beef Tacos . Use the freshest of beef available to get a great Beef Tacos. Good 10 minutes are required to prepare Beef Tacos. If it is an impressive Side Dish that you require, then this... - 39.5437
Prepare Taco Shells.
Brown ground beef in a medium skillet until no longer pink.
Drain off pan drippings.
Add garlic and salt to beef.
In a small bowl, combine flour, chili powder and cumin; sprinkle over meat.
Stir to combine.
Slowly add broth, stirring... - 45.3194
Crumble ground beef into 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 1 to 1 1/4 min [1 1/2 to 2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in onion, chilies, salt, cumin and garlic.
Microwave uncovered... - 41.2175
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add onion, green pepper, garlic, and chili powder and saute until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, tomato, and seasonings and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes to blend flavors; add beef and cook... - 33.2562
Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
To make the sauce - finely chop the onions, drain and finely chop the chilies.
Peel and chop the tomatoes, then mix the onions, chilies and tomatoes with the lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the beans and... - 33.1152
Crumble ground turkey into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Stir in onion.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until firm and cooked through, stirring twice to break apart.
Stir in Seasoning mix and water as directed on seasoning package.
Microwave at H - 24.3073
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the taco mixture ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
Preheat a heavy 14-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
If your skillet is smaller than 14 inches,... - 44.2534
Grilled Fish Tacos With Chipotle-lime Dressing
I love grilled fish tacos! They are nutritious, yummy and easy to prepare! Once the days get longer and the weather is warmer, I cook outside most every day! Try my Red Snapper Tacos with Ceja Vineyards 2009 Sauvignon Blanc -- it's a lovely pairing! Salud! - 117.798
1. For the salmon, preheat the oven to 400 F, line an 8-inch square metal baking pan with wet parchment paper.
2. Using a Microphane grater, remove the zest from the lime and set aside.
3. Wash your hands and cut the salmon into 4-even sized... - 121.687
Bean And Vegetable Tacos
Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the scallions, garlic, carrot and celery.
Stir over low heat for 5 minutes, then add the kidney beans and mash with the back of a wooden spoon.
Add the tomato sauce and chili sauce, reduce the heat and simmer for 10... - 40.1242
Grilled Fish Tacos
1. Season either sides of the fish drizzled with lime or lemon juice with paprika, salt, oregano, and chili powder
2. Place on the grill and grill for 6 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Arrange on a platter and cut into strips of 1-inch... - 41.7982
Tuna Tacos With Corn Tortillas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion has turned translucent. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomato sauce, tomatoes,... - 46.1594
Soft Mexican Tacos
Want to try a Mexican Delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn a must have Soft Mexican Tacos recipe. The dish is different and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 105.449
This taco dip is a peppy flavored cheese dip. Made with salsa and cream cheese with sour cream, the taco dip is spiced with chili powder, cumin and red pepper. Served with a topping or garnish of sliced veggies and olives, it is a good party snack with chips. - 36.7732
Soft Chicken Tacos
1) In a skillet heat oil.
2) Add onion to sauté.
3) Place chicken into the onion.
4) Cover with a lid and heat properly.
5) Add chicken, cover and heat.
6) Warm tortillas and spread the chicken mixture on one half.
7) Place Tomato Salsa,... - 42.1961
Tico Taco Salad
1. Arrange each ingredient in separate containers.
2. Build your salad in this order: lettuce, tomatoes, meat, onions, and cottage cheese. Top with Salsa and Tortilla Triangles. - 24.7379
Preheat oven to 350°F, or set gas grill to medium heat. Rinse fish and place on rack in baking dish, or grill pan to drain fat off fish. Mix lime juice, tomato, onion, cilantro, olive oil, peppers, and salt and spoon on top of fillets. Cover loosely with... - 28.3409
Land O Lakes Turkey Taco Bake
1. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish (approximately 12-inch by 8-inch)
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3. In the greased baking dish, layer 1 cup corn chips on the bottom.
4. In a bowl, combine the chili beans and gravy,... - 45.6164
1. Prepare all ingredients except tortillas.
2. Heat corn tortillas quickly in a dry, nonstick frying pan. If desired, spray pan with vegetable spray first.
3. Layer ingredients into folded tortilla beginning with refried beans. Repeat for each remaining... - 23.4172
1. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; stir in onion and pepper. Cook over medium heat until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, vinegar, honey, and seasoning. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Cool... - 30.3784
Bean And Cheese Tacos
Mash kidney beans and garlic with fork or masher.
Spread about 1/4 cup of the bean mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Mix cheeses, onions and cilantro.
Spread mixture over beans.
Fold tortillas over filling.
Place double layer of... - 38.0346
Soft Shell Chicken Tacos
Place chicken in one layer in skillet; season with cumin.
Pour tomatoes and salsa over chicken.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until chicken is tender, turning once.
Remove chicken; save liquid in skillet.
Cool and shred chicken; add to skillet with gre - 29.7781
White Sauce For Fish Tacos
Here is a fish taco white sauce that serves as a great accompaniment to fish tacos. This white sauce is basically a sauce with the mayonnaise, plain yogurt, lime juice and chipotle hot sauce simply whisked together. Just try out and enjoy! - 99.2377
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 104.037
Beef Tacos With Green-chile Salsa
Make Filling: In hot skillet, saute chuck with onion until meat loses red color.
Add garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire, and tomato sauce; simmer about 10 minutes.
Keep warm, In heavy saucepan, slowly heat salad oil (at least 3 inches) to 420F on deep-frying... - 38.7556
Grilled Tilapia Fish Tacos
Tacos, the tradition of Mexican food turn great with interesting stuffings. Watch chef Mark of wegmansfoodmarket.com showing how to make a delightful grilled dish with Tilapia fillets. Innovative with toppings, like diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, shredded... - 124.127
Raw Corn Tortilla And Taco Shell
If you are on a raw vegan diet, this is one recipe that you must have in your repertoire. A basic recipe for raw corn tortillas. These dehydrated corn tortillas can be used to make wraps, taco shells, tostadas, and corn chips. These staples in your... - 110.278
Taco With Carne Asada Filling
A food lover, if you are, carne asada will make mouth water when you imagine yourself taking a mouthful bite. Put them in tortillas and make nice tacos for lunch or snacks. This dish is simple and easy. Kids will love it and you can season it the way you... - 113.633
1 Fry tortillas on both sides in 1/2 inch or more of hot oil. Fry each tortilla on one side until slightly crisp but still pliable, then turn and fold in half. Allow one side to become crisp, then turn and fry the last side. You may want to fry several taco... - 33.5684
Beef Tacos With Green Chili Salsa
1 Mix ground round steak and onion; shape into a large patty.
2 In a large frying pan,add butter or margerine and brown the patty,5 minutes on each side,then break up into chunks.Stir in tomato, soy, and Worcestershire sauces, then garlic; simmer for... - 41.6176
Rachel's Shrimp Tacos With Kiwi Salsa
1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked shrimp, red onion, lime juice, garlic, and ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine kiwi, cilantro, and red pepper flakes.
3. Cover both bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or... - 0
Santa Fe Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Place chicken in crock pot.
Mix corn, beans, and salsa together and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
When done shred chicken.
Place in tortillas with cheese, lettuce and ranch dressing. - 28.4232
Tacos De Lengua
1. Fill 14" deep camp oven two-thirds full with water.
2. Add the tongue, onions, crushed garlic cloves, bay leaves, peppercorns, and salt.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover, and simmer for 3-4 hours. (One hour per pound)
4. Remove tongue... - 115.421
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 47.0307
7 Layer Taco Dip
How to make 7 layer taco dip. Quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for parties! - 131.909
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 100.082
Beef Cheddar Tacos
1) In a 1-quart casserole, crumble the ground beef and add the chopped onions.
2) Cook in the microwave for about 5 minutes, stir once until the beef changes colour.
3) Stir in the tomato sauce, chili powder, salt and garlic salt, then cover the... - 44.5852
Tilapia Fish Tacos
Something light and easy for dinner? If that’s the thought going through then these fish tacos need to be tried! Watch Ken give these fish tacos a try in his kitchen! - 113.835
1) In a blender or a food processor, blend together avocado, cream cheese, sour cream, and lemon juice, until smooth.
2) In an 8-inch pie plate, spread mixture.
3) Make the layers of lettuce, onion, tomatoes, olives and cheese, over the avocado... - 42.6792
Dinner In Minutes- My Favorite Meal Ever - Guilt-free Fish Tacos
Here is my all time favorite dinner recipe because it is healthy, it takes minutes to make and is absolutely yummy! It's Fish Tacos! Guilt free! In this video I will show you how easy it is to assemble a nutritious meal for you and your family in just... - 126.71
East Meats West Chicken Tacos
Baked Asian-influenced chicken cutlets atop Napa cabbage with pickled onions, sweet Mandarin oranges and Chili Aioli – a tasty and spicy treat. - 0
Taco Rice Skillet
Brown beef with onion; drain off fat.
Drain and cut up tomatoes, reserving juice.
Add water to juice to make 2 1/2 cups liquid.
Add tomatoes, liquids, rice and taco seasoning to beef in skillet.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer until liquid... - 31.5647
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, heat ground beef 3 to 4 minutes or until browned, stirring once; drain.
Add seasoning mix and water; heat, covered, 2 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat, covered, 5 minutes, stirring... - 38.4495
Taco Cheese Animal Crackers
In food processor or electric mixer, combine flour, Taco cheese and butter.
Process until dough forms a ball.
Wrap dough in heavy-duty plastic wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before rolling.
On lightly floured surface - 25.7702
Chicken Tacos With Avocado And Cheese
Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into slices.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/2 tea spoon salt.
Cook and stir chicken, chilies, onion and 3/4 teaspoon salt in oil in 10-inch skillet until chicken is hot.
Heat taco shells as directed on package.
Spoon about... - 33.4092
Cheese Taco Shell Salad
Separate cheese into "strings."
Fill taco shell with lettuce, dressing, cheese and croutons - 17.9023
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the chili.
Gradually beat the cream into the melted velveeta cheese in a large bowl; stir in the taco sauce.
Add the ground beef mixture to the velveeta cheese mixture and mix... - 29.2101
Mexican Taco Burgers
The taco burgers are easy to prepare and microwaved ground beef burgers flavored with taco sauce. Served on split hamburger buns, these burgers can be microwaved and served with lettuce leaves. Made spicy with chili sauce, the taco burgers can be served with... - 43.225
In a large skillet cook ground beef, chopped onion, green chili peppers, and minced garlic over medium heat till beef is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in chili powder.
In a mixing bowl combine chopped tomato, Italian salad dressing, and seasoned salt.
Spoon beef... - 33.7125
Taco Skillet Supper
Coat a 2-qt. baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; add potatoes and 1 tablespoon onion.
Dissolve bouillon in water; pour 1/2 cup over potatoes.
Combine turkey, taco seasoning, milk, 1/4 cup salsa, oats, egg substitute and remaining onion; mix well.
Spread... - 33.3194
Crumble the beef into a 11/2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till done.
Drain, then stir in tomato sauce, water, and chili powder.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 6... - 42.5251
Low Fat Chicken Tacos
Spray a 10 inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add onion and garlic; cook till tender.
Stir in chicken, tomato sauce, and green chili peppers; heat through.
Divide chicken mixture among taco shells.
Top with lettuce, tomato, and cheese. - 31.7841
Brunch Egg Tacos
Brown sausage according to package directions; drain, reserving drippings.
Cook onion in drippings till tender.
Combine eggs, cream or milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; pour into hot skillet.
Add sausage and chilies.
Cook, stirring gently, till set... - 36.7737
Simmer the tomato sauce, bean flakes, peppers, and seasonings for 5 minutes.
Layer the bean mix and grated cheese in the shells.
Bake 5 minutes at 350 Degree.
Add chopped fresh greens to the other ingredients in the shells.
Serve immediately with more grated... - 35.0217
Easy Taco Supper
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and green pepper, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Add the beef and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Tilt the... - 34.4769
Taco Cup Recipes By Category