- » Taco Chips
Taco Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taco chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taco chips recipes.
Taco Salad With Corn Chips
This Taco Salad is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A salad recipe, it is great for all those who love to have beef items in their plates! - 47.2625
Beef Taco Chips
1. In a small (1quart) microwaveable dish, add beef breaking the chunks with back of the spoon.
2. Mix the onion, spices and seasonings into the ground meat.
3. Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until beef has lost... - 43.8059
Taco Salad With Cheese And Corn Chips
Crumble ground beef into 2-qt casserole; add onion.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring to break up meat after half the cooking time.
Stir in beans, water and taco seasoning.
Microwave uncovered at 50%... - 41.484
Chicken And Taco Chips Casserole
Crush taco shells or chips in bowl.
Place layer of chips in bottom of greased 1 quart casserole.
Sprinkle layer of chicken over chips.
Pour several spoonfuls soup over chicken layer.
Sprinkle with layer of cheese.
Pour several spoonfuls tomato and green-chili... - 35.7477
Homemade Taco Chips
Cut tortillas into wedges.
Heat oil in skillet to about 390°F.
Fry tortilla wedges in batches until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Salt lightly and serve. - 27.1298
You May Also Like!
Quick Taco Platter
In a skillet, cook the beef until browned; drain.
Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning; simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cover a serving platter with chips; top with lettuce.
Layer with beef mixture, tomato, onion and cheese. - 25.5158
The taco salad is prepared with cooked and browned beef. Arranged with lettuce, avocados and kidney beans along with beef, the taco salad is sprinkled with tortilla chips and served with taco dressing. - 34.7914
Mix together well.
Add 2 bags Fritos corn chips.
Top with dressing. - 23.009
1. Place tortilla chips in a circle on a paper-towel-lined 9-inch pie plate. Top each chip with a few diced green chilies.
2. Top with shredded cheese. Sprinkle cheese with taco seasoning mix to taste. Microwave at 100% (high)25 to 30 seconds or until cheese... - 23.1132
Taco Salad With Tortilla
Crumble ground beef in a 11/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked.
Stir twice during cooking.
Drain and crumble meat into small pieces.
Stir in tomato sauce and spices.
Cover and microwave 4 to 5 minutes or until... - 41.1603
Taco Pork Chops
Coat the chops with the flour and brown in hot oil in a skillet.
Place the chops in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Spread the onion slices over the chops.
Mix the undrained tomatoes and chili powder together and pour evenly over the onion layer.
Sprinkle with the... - 31.3068
Southwestern Chicken Taco Salad
1. Make Southwest Dressing.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except corn chips in large bowl. Toss salad with dressing until coated. Sprinkle with corn chips. - 25.4944
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 31.2099
1. Brown ground beef with onion in skillet. Drain.
2. Add seasoning mix and water to meat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350° F.
4. Spread corn chips on bottom of 8- X 8-inch baking dish. Pour meat sauce evenly over... - 34.1454
Taco Cabbage Salad
Chill all ingredients except corn chips.
In a large chilled bowl place chopped cabbage, drained beans, chopped tomatoes, and sliced olives.
Make the dressing by combining the mashed avocado, sour cream, milk, chopped onion, salad dressing, lemon juice,... - 36.1528
Taco Chips Recipes By Category