- » Taco Chili Soup
Taco Chili Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taco chili soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taco chili soup recipes.
Taco Bean Soup
The taco bean soup is a bean and vegetable soup made with taco sauce for flavor and taste. cooked together with added green chilies for heat, this taco bean soup recipe is made with pinto beans and can be served as a filling side or course with meals. - 31.073
Bacon & Cheese Taco Soup
Saute onion sprinkled with sugar in olive oil for 5 minutes until clear.
Add carrots and potato, cover and saute vegetables for 10 minutes, until cooked but not browned.
Add remaining ingredients except for corn and garnish.
Cook over low heat for 30... - 38.4818
Southwestern Turkey Taco Soup
A Healthy EASY soup dish that has a lot of CRUNCH! Make it as Hot & Spicy or Mild as you like. This Soup packs a punch for a few bucks and only a few minutes of your time! - 43.8936
In a 3-quart saucepan, brown meat, onion and garlic.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, taco-seasoning mix and chili powder.
Stir in water.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer about 30 minutes.
Add rice and undrained kidney beans.
Simmer to cook rice and blend... - 46.1681
Delightful Taco Soup
Tired of eating the same old tomato soup from a can day after day? Then taco soup will make for a comfy meal on the busiest weeknights. Ready in less than an hour, this soup is a surefire palate pleaser. Just stream the video recipe and get making this yummy... - 105.295
Taco Soup With Pinto Beans
1. In a skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours such that the ingredients are heated through.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.3764
In a dutch oven or a large kettle, fry the beef in the oil.
Add the peppers and onion.
Saute until tender.
Add the tomatoes, broth, juice and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Pour soup into bowls, garnish with tortillas and... - 40.3502
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.755
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 90.766
Quick N Easy Tacos
In medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
Stir in tomatoes, green pepper, onion recipe soup mix, chili powder and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil, then simmer 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. - 27.3518
In a saucepan, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the beans, soup and tomatoes.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes. - 26.8295
Chilly Day Chili
Prepare Corn Cakes, if desired.
Prepare Chili Beans, if using, or heat canned beans and keep warm.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet until no longer pink.
Drain all but 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet.
Add onion, celery and garlic to beef and 2... - 43.1927
Jim's Chili-chicken Soup
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,- saute 3 minutes. Add tomatoes,- cook 5 minutes over low heat. Stir in chicken and next 8 ingredients (chicken through chiles),- bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 10 minutes,... - 27.6963
Tacos In A Bowl
Preheat browning dish according to manufacturer's directions 4 1/2 minutes.
Place ground beef in preheated browning dish.
Stir in chili powder.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes, stirring at 1 minute intervals.
Drain off excess drippings, if necessary.
Combine... - 38.2677
Quick N' Easy Tacos
1. In a medium skillet, tip in the beef and sautÃ© till done. Drain the fat and set aside
2. Add the tomatoes, green pepper and the onion soup mix.
3. Blend this mixture with the reserved liquid and chili powder and the hot pepper sauce. Simmer for... - 33.9681
Tempting Taco Burgers
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
Grill or broil until done. - 24.8633
Tempting Taco Burgers
1. In a large pan, combine all the ingredients and shape the mix into four patties. Grill or broil these till done
2. Serve hot on hamburger rolls with shredded lettuce, tomato sauce, and Cheddar cheese. - 29.349
In saucepan, brown beef and cook onion with garlic and chili powder in oil until onion is tender.
Heat; stir now and then.
In skillet, cook one tortilla at a time in hot oil for an instant until it is pliable; remove.
Place about 1/4 cup meat... - 34.6778
1. Heat a large skillet or sautÃ© pan over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef and sprinkle with chili powder.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered.
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Add soup mix and water and bring to a boil.
6. When... - 48.19
Chicken And Taco Chips Casserole
Crush taco shells or chips in bowl.
Place layer of chips in bottom of greased 1 quart casserole.
Sprinkle layer of chicken over chips.
Pour several spoonfuls soup over chicken layer.
Sprinkle with layer of cheese.
Pour several spoonfuls tomato and green-chili... - 35.7477
1. Take a saucepan, add oil and brown beef. SautÃ© onion until tender along with chili powder and garlic.
2. Blend soup, and continue heating. Stir at occasional intervals.
3. Take a skillet, add oil and cook tortillas individually until they... - 39.9185
Taco Salad is a tasty salad that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This is a perfect flavorful meat salad for dinner parties. Try this excellent Taco Salad recipe! - 39.9149
In medium skillet brown beef.
Drain off excess fat.
Sprinkle dry onion soup mix over meat; stir in 3/4 cup water.
Simmer mixture, uncovered, till water cooks away, about 10 minutes.
Stir in hot pepper sauce.
Meanwhile, in salad bowl combine lettuce, cheese,... - 40.626
Betty's Slow Cooker Taco Chicken Dinner -- Superbowl
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Slow Cooker Taco Chicken Dinner. This is a hearty meal that can be served anytime and is a great choice for serving during Playoffs, the Super Bowl, or other sports events. This dish is very similar to King Ranch... - 0
Artemesis Lobster Tacos
Preparing the lobster
1. Twist the lobsters in half, separating the body from the tail.
2. Check inside the body cavity for lobster roe and remove it if found. Fill a large stock pot Combine 1 sliced lime, sliced onion, chili flakes and 1 tbs. salt in a... - 0
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
This tastes way better and it only takes minutes to put together. Use this in your tacos, soups, as a rub for beef, chicken, pork or even fish. You can also use it for dips. Mix it into sour cream for a new twist. - 119.495
Sante Fe Soup With Melted Cheese
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips or tortillas and cook with cover on High for 3 hours.
2. To serve, ladle in soup bowls and accompany corn chips as a side or dip soft tortillas. - 35.9569
Spicy Green Chile Cornbread
This is not just another cornbread recipe, as this video will clearly affirm. Betty puts together yet another dinner time favorite that is flavorful and moist and makes for a bon appétit. It’s so good and easy to make that it’s likely to become a family... - 93.7074
Easy Santa Fe Soup
Santa Fe Soup has the look and texture of a chili but with more of a south western flavor. - 111.301
Baked Bean Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place the soaked beans and water and cook on LOW till morning (the day the soup is to be served).
2) The next day, in a small skillet, sautÃ© the ham and onions in the bacon drippings.
3) To a slow cooker, add the sauted... - 41.6732
Crush 3/4 bag Doritos in oblong casserole dish.
Combine soups, water, taco sauce and chilies; heat.
Pour meat over Doritos.
Top with cheese soup, mixture and rest of Doritos.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. - 31.4861
This is a simple Crockpot recipe to make with chicken. - 99.7571
Motivator Magic Tortilla Casserole
Heat oven to 350°.
Brown and drain ground turkey.
In skillet, heat 1 onion and refried beans.
Add cooked turkey, taco seasoning, water, mushroom soup, green chilies and sour cream.
Stir to combine.
Pour into casserole dish; top with remaining onion, cheese,... - 34.0657
Spanish Chicken Casserole
The day before, cook chicken breasts. Remove skin and bones, and cut meat into bite-size pieces. Mix soups, milk, and onion. Break taco shells into pieces. Make two layers of ingredients in a deep casserole: soup mixture, taco shells, chicken, chilies, and... - 21.0387
Mexican Tortilla Casserole
Brown the beef in a skillet.
Break tortillas in small pieces.
Place alternate layers of tortillas, beef, cheese and onion in a large baking dish.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over onion.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 36.8944
Very flavorful burrito casserole. Salsa, sliced black olives, diced tomatoes, or hot sauce make great toppings. - 117.947
Rice, Cheese And Bean Enchiladas
1 Spray a 13x9-inch or 12x8-inch microwave safe baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
2 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
3 In a large non-stick skillet, combine zucchini and taco sauce mix.
4 Cook, stirring... - 42.3595
Quick Mexican Dish
Brown meat and onion; drain.
Add seasonings and corn.
Add soups and tomatoes.
Grease an oblong baking dish.
In bottom of dish crush Doritos to completely cover the bottom.
Add meat mixture, then pour soup mixture over the meat.
Top with... - 42.8907
King Ranch Chicken Casserole
Stew chicken in water in a large saucepot until tender.
Reserve 1 cup chicken broth.
Bone chicken, cutting meat into bite size pieces.
Grease a 9x13x2 inch baking dish.
Place torn tortillas or broken taco shells in bottom of dish.
Layer chicken pieces on... - 39.0067
Mexican Style Appetizer
In small bowl, combine soup, taco seasoning mix and hot pepper Sauce; stir until blended.
On large serving plate, spread mixture into a 6 inch round.
Spread sides and top of bean mixture with sour cream to cover.
Layer chilies, olives, cheese, alfalfa sprouts... - 38.3944
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.9893
Homemade Raw And Vegan Tortilla Chips
Who said healthy snacks are expensive and not tasty? Why buy packaged healthy snacks when making them at home is incredibly simple? Try this recipe of homemade tortilla chips. In this video Dorothy makes a raw vegan version of corn tortilla chips that are... - 109.894
1) In the Dutch oven add the beef, tomato sauce, pinto beans, condensed soup, frozen corn, olives, taco seasoning mix and chilli peppers; mix well.
2) Allow to boil over a medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
3) Lower the heat.
4) Simmer... - 43.0276
1. Take a blender jar, add the beans to it and mash or process it on low speed until it becomes smooth.
2. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
3. Take a pan of water and steam and stir the onion and garlic over it until... - 43.5719