- » Taco Chili
Taco Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taco chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taco chili recipes.
Quick And Easy Chili Taco
These are perfect for weekday evenings when the kids are pleading you to take them to Taco Bell for dinner! These tacos are low calorie, low in fat and loaded with fiber. They are so yummy, the whole family will be begging you to make them every day!... - 117.339
Taco Dinner Salad
In 1 - qt casserole combine crumbled ground beef and onion.
Microwave at High 4 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once or twice.
Stir in catsup, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes,... - 39.8312
Taco Salad With Chunky Salsa
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine beef, onion, chili powder, cumin, oregano and salt.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring after half the time to break apart.
Stir in beans, dressing and tomato.
Place 1 cup... - 39.0742
Southwestern Taco Chicken Pieces With Lime-chili Marinade
Prepare the marinade in a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken pieces.
Add to the marinade and toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
Toss the flour and Taco seasoning mix together on a plate.
Dip the chicken in the beaten egg... - 29.0218
Chili Cheese Taco Dip
1) In a skillet, brown beef. Crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2) In slow cooker mix beef, chili, and cheese.
3) Cook covered on low for 1-1 1/2 hours until cheese melts. Stir in between to blend ingredients.
4) Serve warm with taco or... - 27.4979
You May Also Like!
Quick Homemade Taco Seasoning
Taco seasoning is a must in every kitchen. Whether, you like the Mexican food or not but for that once in a while punch and change in taste, tacos are a good choice. Try making it at home with all fresh and good ingredients you will save lot of money on that.... - 137.211
Cook ground beef in 2-quart casserole at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned.
Stir once; drain.
Add seasoning mix and water; cover with lid.
Cook at HIGH 2 minutes and at MEDIUM 5 minutes; stir once.
Stir; let stand, covered, 3 minutes.
Fill taco shells... - 33.3206
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, heat ground beef 3 to 4 minutes or until browned, stirring once; drain.
Add seasoning mix and water; heat, covered, 2 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat, covered, 5 minutes, stirring... - 36.1889
Quick Chili Bean Tacos
1. In a pan brown meat.
2. Remove meat from pan.
3. In the remaining fat in pan, cook green pepper and onion.
4. Drain off fat.
5. Stir in chili powder and mayonnaise.
6. Heat through and add meat and beans, mixing well.
7. Place lettuce on toasted... - 43.9327
Chicken And Chili Tacos
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together undrained chili peppers, salsa, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during stir-frying.)
Stir-fry garlic, chili powder, and ground cumin... - 44.9086
Chicken Chili Mole Tacos
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the cocoa powder, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, salt, sugar, and oregano; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 30.4992
Beef Tacos With Green Chili Salsa
1 Mix ground round steak and onion; shape into a large patty.
2 In a large frying pan,add butter or margerine and brown the patty,5 minutes on each side,then break up into chunks.Stir in tomato, soy, and Worcestershire sauces, then garlic; simmer for... - 41.4773
Beef Tacos With Fresh Salsa
1 Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture begins to brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
3 Crumble in the beef and cook, breaking up the... - 39.562
Tacos De Queso
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat beans according to label directions.
Combine cheeses, chilies and chili powder; mix well.
Fill each taco shell with approximately 3 tablespoons beans and 1/4 cup cheese mixture.
Place tacos in 13x9-inch baking dish.
Bake 10 to 15... - 32.7686
Grilled Grouper Tacos
1. Combine sour cream and 2 tablespoons lime juice. Cover and chill.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add corn; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is lightly-browned. Combine corn, tomato, green onions, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon... - 37.9854
Taco Chili Recipes By Category