- » Taco Chicken
Taco Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taco chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taco chicken recipes.
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 139.176
Lime Chicken Soft Tacos Recipe
1. On a chopping board, cut the chicken into cubes.
2. Take a skillet and add olive oil, heat the skillet over medium-high heat and then add the chicken pieces.
3. Saute the pieces for about 10 minutes or until they are pink no... - 125.013
Chicken Tacos With Tomato Chipotle Salsa
Quick and healthy meals, without wasting any food is this your motto in kitchen? Well in that case try chicken tacos that are made from some leftover chicken. But you don’t really need leftover chicken for this. Anyway watch the video for the idea on how... - 123.451
Chicken Taco Filling
Looking for a perfect filling for your burritos? Watch this excellent video that shows an excellent recipe for chicken taco filling with peppers and onions. The video is interesting and shows an effortless way to make a chicken filling that can be made... - 113.809
Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos
Pampered Chef Recipe - Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos, Fun, fresh twist on the traditional taco, combining jicama, mango and a creamy cumin spice dressing for a unique flavor and only $2 per serving!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free... - 112.381
Life is all about mix and match, and if it works out well, we end up with a great recipe. Watch this recipe for taco salad in which Amy shares her secret of staying lean and fit with healthy eating. It looks good and if you are the mix and match type, you... - 112.286
Chicken Taco Salad - Easy Dinner Idea
For the summer season, a light chicken salad is beautiful and perfect. Try Monique's simple and delicious Chicken Taco salad. This version could be a sure fire hit with children too due to the filling nature and wonderful crunchy texture. - 109.107
Chicken, Black Bean And Taco Salad
1) On the stove top, in a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of Rinaldo's Organic Garlic Gold.
2) When olive oil is warm, add in chicken. Cook until slightly brown.
3) Pour in water and McCormick Taco Seasoning. Mix. Simmer over low heat for... - 106.67
Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie
The Bisquick impossible pie recipe is one of the most iconic casserole recipes, and this video recipe version shows you how to update this vintage dish to make it better for you. This casserole recipe is made better for you thanks to ground chicken, low fat... - 102.7
Foil Grilled Taco Chicken
For most Mexican food freaks what more can be interesting than chicken cooked with taco seasoning! In the video Chef Evanne uses exclusive Kraft products to make a perfectly grilled chicken. Perfect for a simple everyday meal or for outdoor barbecues! - 100.619
Homemade Chicken Tacos
Mexican food is a sure delight and the best part of the cuisine is yummy taco. This authentic Mexican food can now be made easily at home too. So, if you want to learn it, just check out the video and see how it is so conveniently made. - 95.7895
Cambodian Style Chicken Tacos Part-2 : Making
See this part 2 of the Cambodian style chicken tacos series that shares a super simple way to make some delicious and wholesome tacos within no time. The video is well explained and the recipe uses simple ingredients that are easily available and affordable.... - 90.3953
Chicken Taco Mix
Cindy shows in the video how to the get going a basic and simple recipe for a chicken taco mix in the Crockpot! Its just three ingredients being simmered in the pot for about 5 hours! See the video for more! - 78.8031
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 48.1032
Taco Chicken Salad
Place tortillas on a large baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes.
Remove from oven; turn tortillas over, and coat lightly with cooking spray.
Sprinkle garlic powder and red pepper evenly over tortillas.
Bake an additional 6 minutes or until tortillas are... - 43.7437
Chicken Enchiladas With Taco Sauce
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook chicken base, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) about 5 minutes or till thawed, stirring once to break up base.
Stir in cheese, taco sauce, and green chili peppers.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into center of each... - 42.4933
Chicken Taco Pie
Chicken Taco Pie is a delicious chicken pie that I almost always prepare for my children's birthday party. This brilliant Chicken Taco Pie recipe has never let me down. Try it! - 42.1969
Arlene S Taco Chicken Casserole
Mix together taco seasoning and garlic powder in plastic bag.
Put chicken chunks in it and shake to coat.
Take chicken out of bag and place in a 12 x 8 inch glass dish and cover with plastic wrap, leaving a space in one corner for steam to escape.
Microwave... - 41.3156
1. In a medium sized bowl add tomato puree, garlic, coriander, cumin, lemon juice, chilli powder and mustard and mix well.
2. Dip the chicken breasts in this sauce and leave it for a few minutes.
3. In a skillet large enough to hold all the chicken... - 41.1954
Tasty Taco Chicken Grill
In small saucepan, make sauce by mixing together onion, tomato sauce, taco sauce, molasses, vinegar, oil, salt, oregano and pepper; bring sauce to a boil.
Remove from heat and cool 2 minutes.
In large shallow dish, place chicken; pour sauce over... - 41.1794
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 37.7686
Taco Chicken Wingettes
Remove wing tips from chicken; discard.
Cut each wing at joint to make 2 sections.
Combine cornflake crumbs, chili powder, cumin, cayenne and garlic powder in plastic bag.
Dip chicken pieces in melted butter.
Place in plastic bag with crumb mixture... - 34.877
Smart Temptations Chicken Taco Salad
Place chicken in a bowl and cover with waxed paper.
Cook in microwave about 5 minutes.
Remove and drain chicken to remove any fat.
Prepare taco mix as directed substituting chicken for beef.
Place lettuce, tomatoes, and chips in a large bowl.
Add drained... - 33.4682
Chicken Taco Pie
The great taste of chicken tacos baked in a pie. Impossible? No, it's impossibly easy! - 33.4375
Chicken And Taco Chips Casserole
Crush taco shells or chips in bowl.
Place layer of chips in bottom of greased 1 quart casserole.
Sprinkle layer of chicken over chips.
Pour several spoonfuls soup over chicken layer.
Sprinkle with layer of cheese.
Pour several spoonfuls tomato and green-chili... - 33.3404
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Split each pita bread halfway around edge with knife; separate to form pocket.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave on high 4 to 5... - 32.536
Chicken Taco Snack
1. MAKE THE CHICKEN FILLING: Pull the skin off the chicken and discard it. Put the chicken in a heavy medium saucepan along with the garlic and 1 cup of cold water. Partially cover and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until... - 32.2842
Grilled Chicken Taco Salad
1. Prepare a hot fire in a barbecue grill or preheat broiler. Use your hand to flatten chicken to an even thickness, then place in a shallow dish. Add olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Turn to coat. Let stand 20 minutes.
2. Grill or... - 30.5489
Taco Chicken Wings
Remove wing tips and discard; separate wings at joints.
Dip chicken pieces in milk.
Combine seasoning mix and bread crumbs in plastic bag.
Add two or three chicken pieces at a time, shaking to coat.
Place chicken in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking... - 29.2084
Southwestern Taco Chicken Pieces With Lime-chili Marinade
Prepare the marinade in a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken pieces.
Add to the marinade and toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
Toss the flour and Taco seasoning mix together on a plate.
Dip the chicken in the beaten egg... - 29.0218
Taco Chicken Stew
In a large saucepan combine un-drained tomatoes, beans, chili peppers, onion, bouillon granules, garlic powder, cumin, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in chicken; heat through. - 27.9587
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into thin slices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, vegetable oil and 3/4 teaspoon salt in l 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir.... - 27.7608
Taco Chicken Wings
In paper or plastic bag combine flour and taco seasoning mix.
Add 2 or 3 chicken pieces at a time; shake to coat.
Melt butter in 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch baking pan.
Place chicken in pan, turning once to butter surfaces, then roll in corn chips and return to... - 27.3515
Low Fat Chicken Taco Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss well.
Divide tortilla chips evenly among 8 plates; top each serving with 1 cup salad mixture. - 27.048
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Cook or prepare lasagna noodles as directed on the package. In a small bowl, whisk together ricotta cheese, egg, cilantro, and cumin. In a medium bowl, blend tomato sauce and salsa. Toss together Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese.... - 25.9954
Southwestern Chicken Taco Salad
1. Make Southwest Dressing.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except corn chips in large bowl. Toss salad with dressing until coated. Sprinkle with corn chips. - 23.413
1. Preheat oven to 500*F. In a food processor, grind tortilla chips into crumbs. Add taco seasoning and process just to blend. Spread crumbs on a shallow dish. Dip chicken into oil, then into crumbs to coat.
2. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake until... - 22.0081
Tacos are a quick and easy southwest style dinner that the whole family will love. We’re lightening up these tacos by adding in chicken instead of beef to cut out over 80% of the fat, using reduced sodium taco seasoning and cutting out 25% of the calories... - 0
East Meats West Chicken Tacos
Baked Asian-influenced chicken cutlets atop Napa cabbage with pickled onions, sweet Mandarin oranges and Chili Aioli – a tasty and spicy treat. - 0
How To Make Asian Chicken Tacos In The Crockpot
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl combine garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil. Mix well.
2. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water.
3. Grease your Crockpot with cooking... - 0
Taco Chicken Recipes By Category