- » Taco Bell Burrito
Taco Bell Burrito Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taco bell burrito recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taco bell burrito recipes.
Preparing authentic Mexican food is no more an impossible task for you. With little effort, you can also serve these mouth-watering burritos to the dinner table. Stuffed with black beans and fresh greens, these are loaded with vitamins, proteins, minerals and... - 121.275
Beefy Crunch Burrito
I saw an add for Taco Bell's new Beefy Crunch Burrito recently. It looked pretty good and fairly simple to make. - 101.424
1. Take a bowl and add olives, beans and onions.
2. Take another bowl and add oil, vinegar, taco seasoning and sugar and blend well.
3. Spoon the vinegar mixture over the beans and chill.
4. Stir in lettuce, cheese, and pepper to the frozen beans... - 40.7965
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wrap tortillas in foil and heat 10 minutes to soften.
Mix half of the taco sauce with chili powder and toss with surimi, tomato, pepper and green onion to make filling.
Remove tortillas from oven, spread 2/3 of filling just below... - 45.5941
Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a 2-quart saucepan. Stir in scallions and green peppers. Saute 1 minute. Add 1 crushed garlic clove, stirring briefly. Mix in tomato sauce, beans and hot pepper sauce. Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat for 15... - 32.3583
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 100.082
Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
If you have always lapped Mexican Fajitas, its time now to try the Cajun style Pork Tenderloin Fajitas. Made with pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables and tortillas, you just need to follow Beryl stokes to create a wonderful dish at home. - 108.244