- » Tabbouleh
Tabbouleh, also called tabouli, is a salad from Levant which is made of bulgur mixed with various types of seasonings. Seasonings for the dish usually include parsley, mint, spring onion, tomatoes along with lemon ... More »
Healthy Quinoa Tabbouleh
Looking for a simple quinoa recipe? Quinoa is a super healthy ingredient that you must include in your diet. Here is a short video that shows how to make the quinoa Tabbouleh. It recipe seems very simple as the chef demonstrates it. Try it yourself. - 148.868
Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad
Tabbouleh Salad is a Lebanese salad with 6 different spellings! A very easy no-cook salad with basic ingredients but explosive flavors! This light, nourishing, fresh and refreshing salad is perfect for the hot summer months! It definitely looks and tastes... - 138.404
Tabbouleh is a Mediterranean salad that is as easy as any other salad. It is healthy and is made with vegetables and lot of quinoa. It is quick and delicious way to healthy eating. Watch this video for the ingredients and directions. - 126.101
Are you gluten-intolerant but love grains? Try this raw and gluten-free tabbouleh recipe! Madeline shows us a wonderful recipe where she substitutes quinoa for bulgur wheat in this delicious Mediterranean, North African classic. Quinoa is such a wonder... - 123.662
Mediterranean Quinoa With Tabbouleh
Want to try something different this weekend? You have hit the correct page. Try this amazing Mediterranean Quinoa with Tabbouleh recipe which is a complete meal. Watch Chef Tracy Porter prepare this middle eastern delicacy now. - 122.487
Are you fond of learning different cuisines? If that’s your hobby then, teaching new recipes is the hobby of this chef. Watch the video as she teaches making quick healthy and delicious traditional Middle-eastern tabbouleh. - 121.459
1.In a large bowl, pour in the hot water.
2.Add the Near East Taboule Mix to the hot water. Mix it up and let it soak. This will take 20 minutes.
3.Clean and chop the parsley really fine.
4.Chop the tomatoes, garlic, and scallions finely.
5.Juice the... - 116.472
Tasty Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad
Want to join the brigade of healthy eating? You can count on EJ to prepare a quick salad that is also high on nutrition. Follow her novel ways of making quinoa tabbouleh salad which has the goodness of raw ingredients. It is delicious and time friendly as... - 114.858
1. In a bowl, put the bulgur wheat and pour boiling water enough to cover the wheat, allow to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Using sharp knife finely chop mint and parsley and place it together in a bowl.
3. Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop... - 108.368
Are you looking for a great salad recipe? Watch this video to learn the classic Mediterranean Tabouleh recipe. This salad never fails to impress as a side dish. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. Watch this video now. - 83.4159
Arabic Raw Tabbouleh
Do you like to experiment with raw food in your kitchen? Watch this video now to discover the taste of this Arabic Raw Tabbouleh. This recipe never fails to impress as a side dish. - 67.2589
1) In a medium bowl, place bulgur and add hot water.
2) Let it stand for 1 hour before draining.
3) Add vinegar and next 6 ingredients. Stir well
4) Cover with lid and place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) At the time of serving, add... - 48.8938
1) Wash the bulgar or cracked wheat in cold water. Drain
and keep aside.
2) On the chopping board, chop the tomatoes, cucumber, onions, parsley and mint very fine.
3) Transfer the chopped vegetables into a large serving bowl.
4) Add in... - 47.9328
Tabbouleh Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Take a medium sized bowl, add bulgur wheat (tabouleh). Pour boiling water to cover the wheat and stir.
2) Cover the bowl, keep it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to soften.
3) Put in lemon juice, parsley, mint, scallions, plum tomato to the... - 47.5331
Tabbouleh With Lamb
If using lamb, trim any excess fat from it.
Chop the lamb or chicken and place the meat in a large bowl.
(You should have about 1 1/2 cups.) For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine oil, lemon juice, mint, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Cover and shake well.
Pour... - 47.2877
1. In a large bowl, soak bulgur in 2 cups cold water and let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Drain thoroughly in a sieve, squeezing out as much water as possible.
3. In a large bowl, add soaked bulgur.
4. Squeeze onion over... - 44.7209
Tabbouleh Stuffed Cucumbers
1 Using a fork,score the unpeeled cucumber and cut lengthwise into half .
2 Scrape the seeds and pulp out completely to form a hollow.
3 Reserve the pulp.
4 Refrigerate the hollowed cucumbers and chill.
5 Soak the beans in water overnight.... - 44.5135
1) Rinse tomatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Chop 4 tomatoes coarsely and slice the remaining tomatoes, lengthwise into wedges.
2) Place a saucepan over high heat and boil 1 1/2 cups water in it.
3) In a large heatproof bowl , keep... - 44.4117
Spicy Chicken Skewers With Mango Tabbouleh
1. If using wooden skewers, pre-soak them in cold water for at least 30 minutes. (This stops them from burning during grilling.)
2. Cut the chicken into 5 x 1 cm/2 x 1/2 inch strips and place in a shallow dish.
3. Mix together the yogurt, garlic, chilli,... - 44.3096
Wok Tabbouleh With Sausage
In a small saucepan bring water to boiling.
Add bulgur and reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the cooking oil, lemon juice, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high... - 44.2607
Tabbouleh With White Beans And Spinach
Place the bulgur in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
Drain and transfer it to a medium bowl.
Add the hot water and lemon juice and stir until combined.
Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Stir in the minced parsley and onions.
In a... - 44.2407
1) In a bowl, place the bulghur, cover with water and soak for 1 hour.
2) Squeeze the bulghur between palms and remove excess water.
3) In a large salad bowl, mix the bulghur, green onions, parsley, mint and tomatoes together.
4) Stir in the lemon... - 44.174
Spoon the pineapple into a nonreactive wire strainer set over a 1-quart measure, saving the juice.
Add water to the juice to measure 2 1/2 cups of liquid.
Mix the liquid with the salt and bring it to a boil.
Pour the liquid over the fine-grain wheat.
Let the... - 43.9896
In a large bowl, stir together bulgur, boiling water, and bouillon granules; let stand until water is absorbed (about 1 hour).
Pour into a fine wire strainer and let drain.
Insert metal blade.
Chop the 2/3 cup mint leaves and parsley; set aside.
Following,... - 43.7445
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine water and burghul. Keep aside to soak for 30 minutes.
2. Once soaked, pass through a sieve and drain off all the excess water. Ensure that it is completely de void of any moisture.
3. In a large bowl, combine oil,... - 43.46
Tabbouleh Stuffed Whitefish
For stuffing, in a mixing bowl combine boiling water and bulgur.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Drain well, then squeeze out excess water.
Stir in cucumber, parsley, onion, mint, lemon juice, oil, and salt To stuff fish, fill fish cavity with stuffing, lightly... - 43.4086
Rinse bulgur in a colander with cold water.
In a medium mixing bowl combine bulgur, cucumber, parsley and onions.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine lemon juice, water, olive oil or salad oil, mint, garlic salt and pepper.
Cover jar and shake to... - 43.3504
Soak the burghul in cold water for 15 minutes.
Drain in a sieve, pressing out as much excess water as you can.
Put it into a large bowl and add half the olive oil and lemon juice.
Season with salt and pepper.
Let the burghul stand for about 1 hour, to absorb... - 43.0025
Combine boiling water and bulgur in a medium bowl; stir well.
Let stand 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
Arrange broccoli in a steamer basket over boiling water; cover and steam 3 minutes.
Rinse under cold water; drain well.
Add broccoli and next 4... - 42.9103
Tabbouleh Salad With Fresh Herbs
This taboulleh salad with fresh herbs can be served as a full meal. Prepared with nutrtitious and cooked bulgur, the tabolleh salad is tossed with fresh veggies like tomatoes, cucmber, parsley and green onions. Dressed with some lemon juice and garlic with... - 42.8365
In a strainer, rinse bulgur well; drain.
In a bowl, combine bulgur with 1 cup cold water and let stand until soft to bite, about 1 hour.
Drain off any remaining liquid.
Mix bulgur with water chestnuts, onions, carrot, chopped mint, oil, and lemon juice.
Add... - 41.6558
Quinoa Basil Tabbouleh
1) In a medium saucepan, add the quinoa in the boiling water, then simmer on a low heat for about 15 minutes until the water is absorbed. Then gently fluff the quinoa with a fork.
2) Stir in the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and allspice, mix... - 41.5461
To make the SALAD: In a large bowl, stir together the bulgur and water.
Let stand about 15 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
Gently stir in the tomatoes, parsley, chives and mint.
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the lemon... - 41.1463
Orange Chicken Tabbouleh
Orange Chicken Tabbouleh has a good taste. The blend of olve oil and romaine leaves makes Orange Chicken Tabbouleh tastier. The chicken lovers should taste Orange Chicken Tabbouleh. - 41.0102
1. Remove the fillets from the smoked trout; peel off the skin. Break the fish into 1/2- to 3/4-inch pieces.
2. In a large bowl, pour 2 cups of warm water over the bulgur, cover and let soak for about 1 hour, until the grains are puffed and softened.
3. Line... - 40.9116
1) In water and lemon juice, soak the bulgur for 30 minutes.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the remaining ingredienrs and toss well to mix thoroughly.
3) It makes about cups (1 l).
4) Serve it as a luncheon dish on top of... - 40.9108
Wash the bur'ghul and drain well by squeezing out excess water with cupped hands.
Place in a bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Trim the spring onions to leave about 8 in (20 cm) of green.
Finely chop the white of the spring onions and mix it into the... - 40.8794
Tomato & Mint Tabbouleh
This Tomato and Mint Tabbouleh is one of the best accompaniments from the Eastern Mediterranean cuisine ! Try this Tomato and Mint Tabbouleh with pasta, meat, rice dishes and let me know if you like it ! - 40.5336
Combine lentils and 2 cups water in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Combine bulgur, boiling water, and lemon... - 40.4293
Tabbouleh With A Twist
Place the bulgur in a large bowl and pour in enough hot water to cover generously.
Let it stand until the grains soften, about 15 minutes.
Drain well in a fine mesh strainer, pressing out excess water.
In a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp oil over medium... - 39.8683
In a large bowl, combine bulgur, boiling water, and bouillon granules; mix and let stand until water is absorbed (about 1 hour).
Place in a fine wire strainer to drain.
Meanwhile, prepare Mint Dressing and set aside.
Mix bulgur, jicama, onion, carrots,... - 39.6672
1 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water.Stir in buckwheat kernels and bring to a boil.
2 Reduce heat,cover and simmer for about 25 minutes or until water is absorbed and buckwheat is tender.Cover and refrigerate for about 25 minutes.
3 In a large glass or... - 39.3876
Combine bulgur and water in medium bowl and let stand until water is absorbed, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients except lettuce in large bowl and mix well.
Arrange lettuce leaves on platter.
Add bulgur to carrot mixture... - 39.3505
Measure bulgur into large bowl or saucepan and add boiling water.
Cover and let stand until wheat has expanded and is light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 hours.
Drain off excess water .
Transfer bulgur to sieve and shake until very dry .
Return to bowl.
Add... - 39.1652
This Basil Tabbouleh tastes incredible ! Try this amazing mixed bulgur and vegetables salad from the Middle Eastern Cuisine with meat, pasta or rice and let me know if you share my passion for this ! - 39.0358
Tabbouleh Tomato Mint Salad
Soak the bulgur 2 hours in water to cover.
Mix the bulgur with the parsley, mint, scallions, and tomato, and season to taste.
Shake up the oil and lemon juice together and pour over the bulgur.
Toss lightly to blend well and correct... - 38.9936
Tabbouleh Style Couscous With Tofu
In a medium saucepan bring the broth to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add tofu, green... - 38.5029
Sweet Banana Peppers Stuffed With Tabbouleh
To make the tabbouleh, put cracked wheat in a deep mixing bowl.
Stir in 2 1/ 2 cups of boiling water.
Let cracked wheat stand for 45 to 50 minutes.
Stir once and strain.
Return cracked wheat to the bowl.
Mix in onions, cilantro, and mint.
Combine oil and... - 38.4736
Tabbouleh With Romaine
Mix bulgur wheat and broth, cover, and let stand at room temperature 2 hours.
Fluff with a fork, add parsley, mint, onion, and tomatoes, and toss to mix.
Beat oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well blended, add to salad, and toss again.
Cover and chill... - 38.4373
Tabbouleh With Fresh Mint Yogurt Dressing
Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; stir in bulgur.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until bulgur is tender.
Drain well, and let cool.
Combine bulgur, diced cucumber, green peas, and diced onion in a bowl, and toss gently.
Combine... - 38.4175
Aubergine With Spicy Apricot Tabbouleh
1. Boil the kettle and tip the couscous into a heatproof bowl. Rub in the harissa with your fingers, then stir in the apricots and ground coriander. Pour over 2 1/2 tbsp boiling water, cover, then leave the couscous to swell for 5 mins.
2. When the couscous... - 38.403
Med Rim Tabbouleh
Combine bulgur and boiling watet in a large bowl; stir well.
Let stand 30 minutes or until water is absorbed.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add onion, parsley, and remaining... - 37.9266
Tabbouleh Lamb Sandwiches
Tabbouli Lamb Sandwiches has a yummy taste. Tabbouli Lamb Sandwiches get its taste from lamb mixed with cucumber and flavored with lemon juice. Tabbouli Lamb Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints around world. - 37.922
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add bulgur and next 3 ingredients; saute 3 minutes.
Add water and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Stir in... - 37.8361
In a bowl let the bulgur soak in 2 cups water for 1 hour.
Drain the bulgur and squeeze it dry.
In a glass or ceramic bowl combine the bulgur, the tomatoes, the scallions, the parsley, and the mint.
Make the dressing: In a small bowl whisk together the lemon... - 37.63
Tabbouleh Stuffed Whitefish
For stuffing, in a mixing bowl combine boiling water and bulgur.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Drain well, and then squeeze out excess water.
Stir in cucumber, parsley, onion, mint, lemon juice, oil, and salt To stuff fish, fill fish cavity with stuffing, lightly... - 37.6217
Place the cracked wheat in a mixing bowl and add boiling water barely to cover.
Let stand thirty minutes, or until all the liquid is absorbed.
The wheat should become tender yet still be somewhat firm to the bite.
If the wheat is too dry, add a little more... - 37.3717
Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad
Wash wheat twice in cold water.
Barely cover wheat with water.
Soak two hours.
The wheat will soak up all of the water.
Combine all other ingredients.
Serves 12 to 15.
Serve on lettuce or fresh grape leaves. - 37.162
Put the bulgar wheat in a bowl and pour the boiling water over ..it.
Set aside to soak for 20-25 minutes, until the grains are tender.
Tip the bulgar into a sieve to drain off any excess water, then turn it into a serving bowl.
Mix together the remaining... - 37.0399
Warm Tabbouleh With Herb Tapenade
1. For the tapenade, put the olives, gherkins, parsley and coriander in a food processor, then blend until coarsely chopped. With the machine running, gradually add the olive oil in a thin stream until the sauce is almost smooth.
2. Place the bulghar wheat in... - 36.8953
Combine bulgur and water in a large bowl; let stand 1 hour or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, and oil, stirring well.
Add to bulgur; toss well.
Add tomato and remaining ingredients; toss.
Cover and chill at least... - 36.4136
Tabbouleh With Oranges And Sunflower Seeds
1. Combine bulgur and 2 cups boiling water in a large bowl. Cover and let stand 30 minutes, drain.
2. Peel and section 2 oranges over a bowl, squeeze membranes to extract juice. Set the orange sections aside, reserve 1/4 cup juice. Discard membranes. Combine... - 36.2819
Zucchini Boats With Tabbouleh Filling
In a bowl combine the bulgur with the salt, pour enough boiling water over the bulgur to cover it by 1 inch, and let the bulgur soak for 1 hour.
Drain the bulgur and squeeze it dry in a kitchen towel.
In a bowl stir together the bulgur, the lemon juice, the... - 36.0422
1. Rinse bulgur thoroughly in colander under cold water, picking out any debris. Drain well transfer to medium heatproof bowl. Stir in boiling water and salt. Cover; let stand 30 minutes. Drain well.
2. Combine lemon juice, oil, basil and black pepper in... - 35.9041
In a mixing bowl combine the bulgur and the tomatoes with their juice.
Let is stay at room temperature for about thirty to sixty minutes until the bulgur is soft and the tomato liquid absorbed.
Add all the other vegetables and mix gently but... - 35.8056
1 In a large heatproof serving bowl, pour 1 cup of boiling water over the bulgur and let stand for 20 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
Meanwhile, inasmall bowl, pourjust enough boiling water overthe onion to coverand let stand for 10 minutes.
2... - 35.7936
Put wheat into a mixing bowl and pour boiling water over it.
Cover and let stand 2 or 3 hours, or until wheat is light and fluffy.
Drain off excess water and shake wheat in a strainer until it is very dry.
Add parsley, mint, green onions, and tomatoes.
Blend... - 35.7837
Taj Tabbouleh - it is the name of the dish which made me try it for the first time. But the accolades that flow in made this Taj Tabbouleh one of my favorite recipes. Cracked wheat, green onions, cucumber and garlic play a part in adding to the flavor of Taj... - 35.6639
Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed With Tabbouleh
Combine first 5 ingredients; let stand 1 hour.
Cur off top of each cherry tomato, and scoop our pulp, leaving shells intact (reserve pulp for other uses).
Invert tomaro shells on paper rowels to drain.
Add onions and next 5 ingredients to bulgur mixture,... - 35.5826
All Green Tabbouleh
Wash the wheat and put in a salad bowl with WW the salt.
Pour the boiling water over, stir and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
The grains will have absorbed all the water.
Stir in the remaining ingredients except the cucumber, tomatoes and... - 35.4543
Garden Vegetable Tabbouleh Stew
LAYER ingredients in slow cooker in the following order: onion, carrots, green beans, green onions, zucchini, chick-peas, tomatoes with juice, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle tabbouleh mix over vegetables.
Pour water and olive oil evenly over top.
Cover and cook on... - 35.0331
Tabbouleh With Pita Chips
Pour water over bulgur in a large bowl; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add diced tomato; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve with Pita Chips. - 34.8857
Tabbouleh With Scallions And Lettuce
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan.
2. Place the bulgur in a large bowl and pour the boiling water over it; let stand at least 2 hours.
3. Drain the bulgur well in a strainer, pressing out the excess water. Return the bulgur to the bowl,... - 34.337
Tabbouleh is a tasty and nutritive salad. This salad is perfect for formal dinner parties especially because of the simplicity and the color of the dish. Try this Tabbouleh recipe! - 34.193
1. Place the bulgur in a small bowl and rinse several times to remove any impurities. Add cold water to cover by 1 1/2 inches and soak for 45 minutes, or until tender. Drain in a fine sieve; then squeeze out excess moisture with your hands; the bulgur should... - 34.0405
1. Put the bulghur in a medium bowl and fill with lukewarm tap water. Pour off and discard the water, leaving the wheat behind in the bowl. Repeat twice more to clean the wheat. Fill the bowl with hot tap water and let the wheat soak for 30 minutes. Drain... - 33.9822
Classic Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad
Mix salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil well together.
Mix into the mint, parsley, tomatoes, spring onions and wheat.
Lay this mixture on a bed of cabbage or lettuce leaves. - 33.9704
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the water, bulgur, garlic, 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice and the salt to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and remove the pan from the heat. Let sit until the bulgur is tender and all the water has been absorbed, about 15... - 33.969
1. Place bulgur in medium bowl. Pour hot water over bulgur; let stand 30 minutes.
2. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons oil and the butter in large skillet over medium heat.... - 33.174
Wild Rice Tabbouleh
This Wild Rice Tabbouleh is one of the best rice salads that I've ever known. I have this savory rice with a plethora of vegetables and seasonings as it is, but you can have it as a side course with meat or any other suitable dish ! Just try this Wild Rice... - 32.8899
Tabbouleh With Olives And Mint
1 Place the bulgur in a large bowl. Pour the boiling water over the bulgur and let stand until the water is absorbed, about 30 minutes.
2 Add the tomato, cucumber, mint, parsley, scallions, olives, lemon juice, oil, pepper, and salt to the bulgur; toss well... - 32.734
Enjoy this mint- and parsley-flavored couscous salad. - 32.6926
Tabbouleh With Chili
1) In a bowl take cold water and soak burghul (bulghur) in it for 15 minutes. Drain the water through a fine sieve lined with a dish towel.
2) In a mixing bowl, take onion, lemon juice, salt and chillies. Stir till the contents get mixed.
3) Leave it... - 32.4245
Tabooley With Parsley
1. In a large ceramic or glass crock, make a layer of the bulghur. Add the olive oil and lemon juice.
2. Layer the vegetables in the order listed, scallions first and cucumbers last. Sprinkle the vegetable salt over the top.
3. Cover the crock loosely and... - 32.3468
Tabbouleh Parsley Ml Nt Salsa
Place the tabbouleh and water in a mixing bowl and let sit for 30 minutes to allow the tabbouleh to absorb the water.
Add the remaining ingredients and thoroughly combine. - 31.97
Jicama Cucumber Tabbouleh
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, bring broth to a boil. Add bulgur, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand until bulgur is tender to bite, about 10 minutes. Drain and reserve liquid.
2. Pour bulgur into a wide bowl and let cool to room temperature,... - 31.6698
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the bulgur, water, and lemon juice.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until the water is hot but not necessarily boiling.
Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
Transfer the bulgur to a large bowl.
Add the tomatoes, parsley,... - 31.6651
White Bean Tabbouleh
Personally I am not a fan of white beans but I did love this White Bean Tabbouleh recipe. White Bean Tabbouleh is also very yummy. You will enjoy it! - 31.2962
1.Place burghul in small bowl, cover with boiling water, stand 15 minutes.
While burghul is soaking, chop tomatoes, shallots and onion.
2.Drain burghul well in fine strainer, rinse under cold water, drain well, then blot moisture using absorbent... - 31.0852
Tabbouleh With Cucumbers
1. Soak bulgur in water for 1/2 hour. Drain well.
2. Combine bulgur, parsley, onion, and tomato.
3. Mix lemon juice, oil, and salt. You can try replacing half the lemon juice with vinegar. Also consider basil, garlic, or mint.
4. Toss dressing with bulgur... - 31.0294
In large bowl, stir bulgur with water; let stand 1 1/2 hours.
Drain bulgur well.
Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 30.2195
1. Boil a kettle. Place the wheat in a sieve sitting in a large bowl which is about the same depth as the sieve.
2. Pour boiling water over the wheat to cover. Leave to absorb for 20 minutes, adding a little more water if the wheat appears dry.
3. Meanwhile,... - 30.1251
Pour boiling water just to cover bulgur in large bowl.
Set aside for about 20 minutes, until water is absorbed and bulgur is tender.
Drain any excess water and squeeze out remaining water with hands.
Slice scallions; chop parsley; squeeze lemon juice.
Add to... - 29.9849
Proclaimed by all who have eaten it as the best tabbouli they have ever tasted. - 29.239
1. Combine the bulgur and the boiling water in a medium-sized mixing bowl and let sit for about 15 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, except the currants and the feta, and stir gently to combine.
3. Refrigerate... - 28.8189
Soak wheat in water 15 minutes; drain, then use hands to press out moisture.
Toss wheat, parsley, mint, cucumber, tomatoes and scallions together.
Add lemon juice, oil and salt and toss to blend.
Pass lettuce or romaine leaves or pita bread for scooping up. - 28.1602
Tabbouleh Maghreb does make a lot. One nice thing about this Tabbouleh Maghreb is that you can make it ahead of time. Start away immediately! - 27.084
Soak cracked wheat in cold water for about 10 minutes, drain.
Wrap in cheese cloth and squeeze until dry.
In large bowl, combine cracked wheat, tomatoes, parsley, onion, lemon juice and salt; toss lightly with a fork.
Marinate at least half hour before... - 25.0512
1. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in bulgur and turn off the heat. Cover and set aside for 25 minutes. Fluff with a fork and let cool completely.
2. Stir in grapes, onion, mint and orange.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, le - 24.4147
Tabbouleh ( Wheat Salad )
1. Soak bulgur in water for 1/2 hour. Drain well.
2. Add vegetables.
3. Mix lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper. Add to salad. Toss lightly to coat ingredients. Refrigerate for 24 hours. - 24.0803
Tabbouleh Recipes By Category