- » Tabasco Chicken
Tabasco Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tabasco chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tabasco chicken recipes.
Legendry Tabasco Jambalaya With Honey And Orange
I'm not gonna' lie. The prospect of working with a legend is a pretty daunting one. Especially when they're so hot. As it turns out, Tabasco couldn't be easier to work with and it wasn't long before this tasty jambalaya recipe was rocking out The 60 Second... - 121.991
You May Also Like!
Tabasco Barbecue Sauce
1) To the molasses, add Tabasco and blend properly.
2) Stir the Worcestershire sauce and vinegar to the molasses-Tabasco blend.
3) Can be used to brush spare-ribs, frankfurters and chicken when they are being grilled, broiled or baked. - 33.317
Tabasco Barbecue Sauce
Top off your favorite food bites with this scrumptious Tabasco barbecue Sauce. This excellent recipe of Tabasco barbecue Sauce combines ingredients of popular choice and shows you a quick and easy way to make it. - 38.4785
Tabasco-baked Stuffed Potatoes
Place potatoes in baking pan.
Bake in 450-degree oven for about 1 hour.
Cut lengthwise slice from top of each potato.
Scoop out centers, taking care not to break skin.
Mash potato pulp; add butter, blending well.
Combine milk and Tabasco; add to potato mix-... - 37.9416
Wash the spinach and cook in a kettle having a tight cover; add no water.
When spinach is tender, finely chop it and put through a food mill or puree in an electric blender.
Blend soup and water.
Mix with spinach, chervil, garlic, and Tabasco.
Chill... - 31.1893
Chicken Barbecued In A Skillet
This extra delicious Chicken Barbecued in a Skillet is sure to catch your fancy. With a combintaion of ingredients, it's needless to say that this Chicken Barbecued in a Skillet is sure to challenge your taste buds! - 37.2311
Open Sesame Chicken
1. In a shallow dish, combine milk and Tabasco. Add chicken; turn to coat completely. In another shallow dish, combine cornmeal, flour, sesame seeds, parsley, salt, and pepper. Dredge chicken in cornmeal coating, patting onto chicken with your hands.
2. In a... - 32.2584
Spicy Orange Chicken
Spicy orange chicken is a fruity grilled chicken recipe prepared with a strong hint of catsup. Marinated with spices like cinnamon and garlic for flavoring along with a dash of tabasco pepper sauce the chicken is grill cooked with an occasional brush of the... - 40.0859
Southern Fried Chicken
1. In a shallow dish, combine buttermilk and Tabasco. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 8 hours, turning 2 or 3 times.
2. Place flour, cornmeal, salt, and pepper in a paper bag. Remove chicken from buttermilk but do not dry. Toss a few... - 30.0929
Old Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie
Old fashioned chicken pot pie is a herbed chicken recipe. Cooked together as a bake with vegetables, the chicken pot pie has tabasco sauce for taste. Topped with prepared biscuit dough, the old fashioned chicken pot pie is baked to a brown delight! - 46.5685
Creamy Minted Pea And Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add leeks and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add potatoes and 3 cups of broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
2. Add peas and... - 31.8558