- » Tabasco Chicken
Tabasco Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tabasco chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tabasco chicken recipes.
Legendry Tabasco Jambalaya With Honey And Orange
I'm not gonna' lie. The prospect of working with a legend is a pretty daunting one. Especially when they're so hot. As it turns out, Tabasco couldn't be easier to work with and it wasn't long before this tasty jambalaya recipe was rocking out The 60 Second... - 0
You May Also Like!
Tabasco Barbecue Sauce
1) To the molasses, add Tabasco and blend properly.
2) Stir the Worcestershire sauce and vinegar to the molasses-Tabasco blend.
3) Can be used to brush spare-ribs, frankfurters and chicken when they are being grilled, broiled or baked. - 33.0942
Tabasco Barbecue Sauce
Top off your favorite food bites with this scrumptious Tabasco barbecue Sauce. This excellent recipe of Tabasco barbecue Sauce combines ingredients of popular choice and shows you a quick and easy way to make it. - 35.8604
Tabasco-baked Stuffed Potatoes
Place potatoes in baking pan.
Bake in 450-degree oven for about 1 hour.
Cut lengthwise slice from top of each potato.
Scoop out centers, taking care not to break skin.
Mash potato pulp; add butter, blending well.
Combine milk and Tabasco; add to potato mix-... - 38.1143
Wash the spinach and cook in a kettle having a tight cover; add no water.
When spinach is tender, finely chop it and put through a food mill or puree in an electric blender.
Blend soup and water.
Mix with spinach, chervil, garlic, and Tabasco.
Chill... - 29.8777
Chicken Barbecued In A Skillet
This extra delicious Chicken Barbecued in a Skillet is sure to catch your fancy. With a combintaion of ingredients, it's needless to say that this Chicken Barbecued in a Skillet is sure to challenge your taste buds! - 35.1388
Open Sesame Chicken
1. In a shallow dish, combine milk and Tabasco. Add chicken; turn to coat completely. In another shallow dish, combine cornmeal, flour, sesame seeds, parsley, salt, and pepper. Dredge chicken in cornmeal coating, patting onto chicken with your hands.
2. In a... - 29.8722
Creamy Chicken A La King
Melt butter, add flour and paprika.
Add chicken stock, cream, milk and Tabasco.
Bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes.
Add chicken, pimento, mushrooms and cooked peas.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat.
Serve in patty shells or on hot toast... - 41.6982
Spicy Orange Chicken
Spicy orange chicken is a fruity grilled chicken recipe prepared with a strong hint of catsup. Marinated with spices like cinnamon and garlic for flavoring along with a dash of tabasco pepper sauce the chicken is grill cooked with an occasional brush of the... - 38.1019
Chicken Livers En Brochette
On location, about 50 minutes before serving:
1. Start fire of glowing coals—this takes about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, wrap each half of a chicken liver in half a bacon slice. On each long metal skewer, alternate chicken livers with onions, beginning and... - 28.6784
Southern Fried Chicken
1. In a shallow dish, combine buttermilk and Tabasco. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 8 hours, turning 2 or 3 times.
2. Place flour, cornmeal, salt, and pepper in a paper bag. Remove chicken from buttermilk but do not dry. Toss a few... - 27.5027