- » Tabasco
Enjoy our collection of tabasco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tabasco recipes.
Happy Warrior Bloody Drink
This cocktail here is the grand-daddy of all cocktails. This classic cocktail from the Gourmet Dude is inspired by Al Smith who was the Governor of NYC, 8 generations ago. This is so ideal for all day time parties. Shake up and enjoy! - 83.9476
You May Also Like!
1) Melt the butter and then stir in the Tabasco an d the lemon juice.
2) Use and serve as needed.
The butter is excellent on steak or hot corn on the cob. - 32.3153
Tabasco Barbecue Sauce
1) To the molasses, add Tabasco and blend properly.
2) Stir the Worcestershire sauce and vinegar to the molasses-Tabasco blend.
3) Can be used to brush spare-ribs, frankfurters and chicken when they are being grilled, broiled or baked. - 33.0992
Tabasco Barbecue Sauce
Top off your favorite food bites with this scrumptious Tabasco barbecue Sauce. This excellent recipe of Tabasco barbecue Sauce combines ingredients of popular choice and shows you a quick and easy way to make it. - 38.2731
Tabasco Oyster Stew
Combine celery salt, Worcestershire sauce, oysters and liquid and paprika in deep kettle.
Heat until edges of oysters curl slightly.
Add milk; bring to a boil.
Re- move from heat; stir in Tabasco.
Serve with lump of butter in each bowl. - 33.279
Tabasco Roquefort Steak Spread
1) Cream all the ingredients together till they have blended well.
2) Spread all over the broiled steak. - 26.8862
Marinated Mushrooms With Tabasco Sauce
Marinated Mushrooms was a huge hit with the general very fussy family of mine. Mushrooms are nice by themselves and the fresh marinade flavor gives this Marinated Mushrooms recipe a flavor which is adored by all. Try this today! - 26.518
Smoked Salmon Pate With Tabasco
Remove any bones and skin from the salmon and mince or chop finely.
Cream the butter and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice together, then beat in the salmon, and season with salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
Add the Tabasco and remaining lemon juice and mix... - 36.4608
Cheese Souffle With Tabasco
1. In a soufflé dish, soak the crackers in milk, placing in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 300° F
3. Use a wooden spoon to mash the soaked crackers.
4. Blend in the egg yolks, cheese, Tabasco sauce and seasoning... - 37.2934