- » Szechuan Sauce
Szechuan Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Szechuan Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Szechuan Sauce recipes.
1. Blend red chilies after draining water with water.
2. Add a little tomato puree and blend the chili again smoothly.
3. Heat corn oil in a non stick pan till the smoke coming out of it.
4. Add white part of green onion, garlic, coriander leaves and... - 104.587
Indo Chinese Schezwan Sauce
Chinese cooking has infused into Indian cooking and so have the ingredients become common. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make Schezwan sauce in typical Chinese style to go with noodles, Manchurian or rice. - 96.0941
Hot Szechuan Sauce
1 Remove the seeds from the red chillies and soak them in hot water for half an hour.
2 Drain and grind to a smooth paste.
3 Take a pan and heat oil in it. Saute ginger, garlic and celery for 2 minutes.
4 Add the prepared red chilli... - 51.0289
1 Drain out all the water from the chilies and discard it.
2 In a blender jar add all the ingredients except the oil.
3 Blend to a fine paste.
4 Set aside.
5 In a pan, heat the oil to smoking point.
6 Pour the oil over the prepared paste.
7 Mix... - 35.3183
1 Heat oil in a pan. Add chili peppers, ginger, garlic and onion. Fry until tender.
2 Add sherry, sugar, catsup and vinegar, and simmer 10 -15 minutes. - 27.3049
Szechuan Dipping Sauce
1. In a small frying pan, combine salt and Szechuan peppercorns; cook over medium heat, shaking pan often until salt begins to brown and peppercorns become fragrant, 8-10 minutes.
2. Cool mixture. Grind with mortar and pestle or with spice grinder. Strain... - 27.017
Szechuan Sauce Recipes By Category