- » Szechuan Rice
Szechuan Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of szechuan rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for szechuan rice recipes.
Szechuan Pork Fried Rice
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 1 1/2-inch strips.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok, coating sides.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot.
Add pork, gingerroot, pepper, and garlic;... - 44.6026
Szechuan Chicken (kang Pao Chicken)
Combine the cubed chicken with the egg white and cornstarch.
Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry the chicken 3 to 4 minutes, until done.
Add nuts, scallions, and remaining ingredients.
Heat thoroughly and serve at once with rice. - 37.0001
Szechuan-style Chicken And Mango
Here is a special Oriental cuisine for all of you, who enjoys the oriental flavor. Szechuan chicken and mango, make a great combination to satisfy your taste buds. Watch the video to learn the process in details. - 124.574
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry the green peppers, carrots, and scallion for 1 to 2 minutes.
Stirfry the slivers of beef for 1 to 2 minutes and recombine with the vegetables Add the remaining ingredients.
Stir and heat thoroughly.
Serve at once... - 36.301
Veg Stir Fried In Hot Szechuan Sauce
Veg Stir Fried in Hot Szechuan Sauce is a kind of recipe which can be simply made with the vegetables and then tossed with the Szechuan sauce. This main dish is a delicacy for vegetarians who love Chinese. - 0
Twice Cooked Szechuan Pork
The Twice Cooked Szechuan Pork dish is an amazingly satisfying dish. The tender and flavored pork pieces is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can serve the Twice Cooked Szechuan Pork for any occasion with warm boiled rice. yumm! - 38.7569
1. Trim the aubergines and cut into strips, about 4cm/1 1/2 in wide and 7.5cm/3 in long. Place the aubergines in a colander and sprinkle with the salt. Leave for 30 minutes, then rinse them thoroughly under cold running water. Pat dry with kitchen paper.
2.... - 33.5778
Combine catsup, chili sauce, water, sugar, cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce, and sesame oil, mix well, and set aside.
Pour vegetable oil around top of preheated wok or large skillet, coating sides, allow to heat at medium high (325Â°) for 1 minute.
Add... - 37.7292
1. Trim fat from pork loin. Cut pork across grain into 2 x 1 x 1/8-inch slices. Toss pork, soy sauce, cornstarch, red pepper and garlic in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and refrigerate 20 minutes.
2. Microwave tightly covered on high 9 to 10 minutes,... - 34.6643
Szechuan Orange Chicken
1. Use a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler or small sharp knife to cut off orange peel in 1-inch strips, taking care to peel only colored part. Squeeze 2 tablespoons juice from orange. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine strips of orange peel, orange juice, soy... - 30.9343
Szechuan Vegetable Stir Fry
1. To marinate tofu, place in 8-inch round or square glass baking dish. Combine 1/2 cup vegetable broth, orange juice, soy sauce, chili oil, fennel seeds and black pepper in small bowl; pour over tofu. Let stand 15 to 60 minutes. Drain; reserve marinade.
2.... - 34.6348
Szechuan Marinated Vegetables
Prepare Szechuan Marinade.
In a large glass jar with a tight-fitting lid, arrange vegetables attractively, distributing chili peppers, garlic and gingerroot evenly throughout.
Pour Szechuan Marinade over vegetables; attach lid.
Remove... - 34.7055
Szechuan Pickled Vegetables
Szechuan Pickled Vegetables is one of those delightful and unique treats that leaves a memorable taste. Trust me, after having this Szechuan Pickled Vegetables you will wish you had made more of it! - 48.7562
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Kung Pao Chicken
1. For marinade, in a small bowl, mix together salt, light soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, potato flour or cornstarch and water.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken and pour marinade over it. Mix to coat well.
3. For sauce, in a separate bowl, add sugar,... - 97.9934
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
2) Add the chicken and cook over high heat, turning it once, till the chicken is browned well on both the sides and is thoroughly cooked. This takes about 2 minutes of cooking on each side.
3) Combine together the... - 47.0714
Szechuan Dipping Sauce
1. In a small frying pan, combine salt and Szechuan peppercorns; cook over medium heat, shaking pan often until salt begins to brown and peppercorns become fragrant, 8-10 minutes.
2. Cool mixture. Grind with mortar and pestle or with spice grinder. Strain... - 27.017
Spicy Szechuan Noodles
In stockpot, cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
Place noodles in large serving bowl and toss with sesame oil.
In small bowl combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, chili oil, and ginger.
Pour over noodles, mix, and allow to cool to room... - 31.9697
Szechuan Cucumber Rolls
Szechuan Cucumber Rolls is a simple and extremely tasty vegetable dish. This dish can be prepared in a jiffy and has a unique flavor which is sure to captivate everyone. Make the Szechuan Cucumber Rolls for yourself to understand what I am trying to say! - 46.0968
Dry Cooked Prawns Or Shrimps Szechuan Style
Devein the shrimps; wash and drain.
Mix the catsup, soy sauce, sugar, wine, tapioca starch, ginger, hot bean sauce and sesame oil to form the combined seasoning sauce.
Heat oil in the wok.
Fry the shrimps about 5 minutes on each side.
When done, scoop in two... - 39.2651
Eggplant Szechuan Style
Wash the eggplants and cut off the stalks.
Without peeling, cut the eggplants into thumb sized pieces about 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Combine the soy sauce, wine, sugar, salt, and chicken broth in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a wok, then turn to medium heat;... - 40.9718
Shrimps Szechuan Style
Defrost the shrimps.
Rinse and drain, then thoroughly pat them dry with paper towels.
Mix tomato catsup, chili sauce, wine, soy sauce, sugar, salt, dried red pepper, and tapioca starch in a bowl to make the combined seasoning sauce.
Heat oil in the wok.
Add... - 41.9296
Szechuan Pork Rib Roast
This Schezuan Pork is simply awesome ! Try out this sauted pork and vegetables dish wsith rice or noodles for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Schezuan Pork are welcome ! - 45.2141
Szechuan Cucumber Slices
Szechwan Cucumber Slices is a dish with an explosive and addictive flavor. Try preparing the Szechwan Cucumber Slices for your next party and then you will understand what I am talking about! - 43.5733
Szechuan Pork Strips
The Szechwan Pork Strips is a delicious and crispy pork preparation that I simply cant get enough off! My Uncle used to love preparing this in batches and snacking on it!!! When I had the Szechwan Pork Strips for myself I discovered why it was so addictive.... - 47.4746
The Szechuan Noodles is an amazingly tasty and satisfying dish. The well flavored Szechuan Noodles is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can serve the Szechuan Noodles for any occasion! - 45.1833
Szechuan Sprout Salad
Rinse sprouts and pat dry with paper towels.
In a small bowl stir together vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and hot-pepper flakes.
Place sprouts and onion in serving bowl, add dressing, and toss to coat. - 28.9212
Sweet And Sour Cabbage Szechuan Style
Wash the cabbage and cut into 1 by l 1/2 inch (2.5 by 4 cm) pieces.
Combine soy sauce, salt, sugar, vinegar, and tapioca starch in a bowl.
Heat a wok, add oil, and stir fry the dried red peppers until black.
Add cabbage and keep stirring over high... - 37.6348
Szechuan Style Eggplant
Szechuan Style Eggplant is a filling and delicious vegetable dish. One spoon of this and you will get addicted to this dish for life!! Try this brilliant Szechuan Style Eggplant recipe! - 45.6377
Red Cooked Fish Szechuan Style
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Score each fish with about eight 1/8 inch-deep diagonal cuts on each side (this allows the seasonings to penetrate).
For marinade, combine soy sauce, dry sherry, and gingerroot.
Place fish in a shallow baking dish.
Pour marinade over... - 40.1144
Spicy Schezwan Fried Rice
Quick fried rice for dinner? This is something that is a great option for party spreads. A quick and simple recipe, this not only looks great, but definitely tastes delicious too! Watch the spice as this one can get really hot! - 91.8535
Schezwan Fried Rice
1. Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan or wok to medium high and add the vegetables and give a quick stir.
2. Add garlic, ginger, soy sauce and schezwan sauce and sauté until cooked.
3. Stir adding salt to taste and mix in the cooked rice stirring... - 95.0426
1. Blend red chilies after draining water with water.
2. Add a little tomato puree and blend the chili again smoothly.
3. Heat corn oil in a non stick pan till the smoke coming out of it.
4. Add white part of green onion, garlic, coriander leaves and... - 104.587
Partially freeze beef.
Thinly cut, across the grain, into 1/4 -inch-thick slices.
Stack slices and cut into thin strips.
For sauce, in a bowl stir together soy sauce, rice wine or white wine, water, cornstarch, and sugar.
Preheat a wok or large... - 45.7879
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp; cut in half lengthwise.
In a mixing bowl stir together water, catsup, soy sauce, rice wine or dry sherry, cornstarch, honey, crushed red pepper, and ground ginger, if using.
In a large... - 41.2189
Boiled Beef Slices In A Fiery Sauce
1. Clean and remove the fibrous outer surface of celery. Cut it into 4 sections and then chop it into ½ inch long strips.
2. Crush scallions and chop it to match with celery.
3. Slice chilies into half.
4. Remove excess fat from beef, and then... - 97.9881
1. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork, ginger, and garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add bell pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add picante sauce, peanut butter, and soy sauce; stir-fry 3 minutes or until pork loses its pink color and sauce is... - 31.6066
Glazed Sichuan Chicken Wings
1. Separate the chicken wings into sections; discard the bony tips. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken wings. Stir to coat and set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the seasoning mixture ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2.... - 35.5008
Sichuan Chicken Salad
Place peanut butter in a small bowl; with a fork, smoothly mix in soy sauce, a little at a time, until ell blended.
Stir in vinegar and sugar; season to taste with chili oil.
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden 3 to 5... - 45.128
1. In a frying pan pour cooking oil and sauté little garlic, ginger and scallions.
2. Add the ground pork and cook it until the color changes.
3. Season with salt and add the soya bean paste and stir.
4. At this point add the remaining scallions and... - 115.79
This Szechwan Chicken gets its heat from crushed peppers and is best to serve with rice, or another mild dish to offset the spicy heat. Here€™s the delicious chicken recipe you can easily cook. This recipe is simple and tastes great. So enjoy cooking it! - 38.1759
Oriental Mapo Tofu
Love tofu?? then this one is a must try. Mapo Tofu is a dish of Chinese origin which is equally popular in Japan. The delectable taste of tofu blended with other authentic oriental ingredients make this dish irresistible. Watch the chef prepare the Oriental... - 142.68
This flavourful and easy quick stir fry of minced pork and tofu recipe is an Asian fusion of Chinese and Korean ingredients. It has a unique undertone given by the Szechwan Peppercorn - in this case in it's oil form. - 40.5846
Szechwan Garlic Prawns
1. In a small bowl, combine sugar, salt, soy sauce, water and sherry, and stir until dissolved.
2. In a wok heat oil. Add garlic, chilies and brown lightly.
3. Add prawns, a few at a time, and stir-fry about 2 minutes, until pink. Remove with a slotted spoon... - 32.2677
Fish In Chilly Oil
Fish in hot chili oil or “Shui Zhu Yu" is the most famous dish of Sichuanese cuisine. A fairly recent invention, it has gained popularity throughout China as the ubiquitous Sichuanese dish. Traditional Chinese cuisines are not hot nor spicy, with the... - 0
Sichuan Chicken And Vegetables
1) In a large glass bowl, mix together chicken, egg white, 1 teaspoon corn starch and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
2) Place it in a container with a lid and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3) Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon corn starch, cold water and 1... - 43.1422
Szechwan Chicken Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions, carrot, celery, gingerroot, and garlic; saute 2 minutes or until tender.
Combine green onion mixture, rice, water chestnuts, soy sauce, and Szechwan... - 40.1686
Steamed Pork With Szechwan Preserved Vegetables
Mix the pork with the water chestnuts, salt, ginger, wine and water.
Put the vegetable slices on top of the meat mixture.
Put the bowl in a bamboo steamer set in a wok or pan over boiling water, cover the steamer and cook for 30 minutes.
Alternatively, place... - 31.7733
Spicy Sichuan Pork Stew
Spicy sichuan pork stew is a oriental meat stew prepared with vegetables. Cooked in a base of water with soy sauce to taste, the sichuan pork stew is spiced with garlic, ginger root along with red pepper and fennel seeds to taste. Laced with sherry, the... - 51.569
Fish With Sichuan Chili Sauce
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Cut the fish into serving-size pieces. Lightly score the fish on both sides with shallow diagonal cuts 1/2 inch apart. Score again at an angle to the first cuts, making a diamond pattern.
2. Combine... - 35.4187
Sichuan Smoked Duck
1) Wash and pat dry the duck.
2) Sprinkle the duck inside and out with salt and Sichuan pepper by massaging properly.
3) Pour over the rice wine and leave to marinate for 45 minutes.
4) Remove the duck from the marinade.
5) Ina wok,... - 46.3723
Hot Szechwan Braised Meat With Spring Onion
Beat the meat squares until thin.
Put together in a bowl, sesame paste, garlic, ginger, soya sauce, chilli paste or powder and salt.
Rub well the pieces of meat squares with the above mixture.
Drain and slice mushrooms.
Heat oil in a pan, and stir... - 43.1422
Szechwan Eggplant makes for a great dish when served with rice. Best recipe I have found for Szechwan Eggplant so far. Do try it! - 29.8598
Sichuan Boneless Chicken
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add 2 tablespoons of... - 39.7936
Combine scallops with peppercorns in medium bowL; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Heat oil in wok or large pan; stir-fry scallops, in batches, until scallops are changed in colour and cooked through.
Stir-fry onion, garlic, ginger and... - 42.4272
Sichuan Boneless Chicken
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add 2 tablespoons of the oil,... - 45.9818
1. To prepare the prawns remove the legs and tails by pulling them off with your fingers, but leave the body shells on.
2. Devein them and pat dry with kitchen paper.
3. In a preheated wok, heat the seasoned oil then blanch the prawns in... - 43.6624
Chilli Chicken Sichuan Style
1. To prepare the chicken chop it through the bone into small bite-sized pieces.
2. In a bowl mix sugar, soy sauces, wine, pepper and cornflour paste.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces in the marinade paste for at least 25-30 minutes - the... - 42.9093
Sichuan Tofu With Eggplant
1. To prepare sauce, in a large bowl, stir together hoisin sauce, vinegar, sugar, chili paste and sesame oil. Add tofu to sauce and stir gently to coat; set aside.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, cook noodles in about 3 quarts (2.8 liters) boiling... - 33.9008
Vegan Sichuan Goulash
Special chefs from New Zealand demonstrate how to prepare a vegetarian goulash in the video. Goulash is primarily a meat dish from Hungary and in the video the chef's twist it to suit the vegetarian food lovers and make it a fusion recipe. This is a hearty... - 97.3261
Sophisticated Stir Fried Rice
Bring 2 1/2 cups water to boil in medium saucepan.
Add rice and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until water is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
Fluff with fork.
Transfer to bowl and cool completely. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and... - 40.3549
Spicy Rice Powder
This is a wonderful recipe for excellent Spicy Rice Powder that you can use in Szechwan Chinese dishes. Grab this perfected Spicy Rice Powder recipe! - 29.5379
Asian Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Cut the beef into thin, 1 1/2 inch square (4 cm) slices.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, salt, sugar, hot bean sauce, scallion, ginger, star anise, and sesame oil for about half an hour.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok without any oil for a few minutes... - 43.9294
Peking Hot And Sour Soup Using Chinese Rice Wine
Shred the pork into thin, 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Mix the shredded pork with the wine and tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms, tree ears, and lily flowers in hot water in separate bowls for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems from... - 44.1696
Steamed Spareribs With Spicy Rice Powder
Mix the scallion, peppercorn, dried red pepper, soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Stir well to dissolve the salt and sugar.
Cut the spareribs between each rib.
Wash and drain.
Add to the bowl with the marinade and let stand for 20... - 43.3466
Millet-rice With Stir Fried Tempeh And Vegetables
How about Tempeh for your next meal? In this video, you will see how to make a millet-rice dish served with stir fried tempeh and vegetables. This is a really simple recipe that is healthy and highly nutritious. Watch this video and learn how to make this... - 118.306
In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the whole egg, egg yolks, vinegar, soy sauce and mustard for 1 minute.
With the motor still running, dribble in the sesame oil and then the corn oil in a slow, steady stream.
Season with drops of the hot... - 34.127
Odd Flavor Chicken
Wash and clean the chicken.
Boil 3 quarts of water in a large deep pan.
Add 1 Tbs of Chinese rice wine and 2 slices of ginger.
Submerge the chicken in the boiling water and continue boiling for 20 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken cool in the... - 40.691
Lamb In Garlic Sauce
Lamb In Garlic Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Lamb In Garlic Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 45.7406
Stir Fried Bean Sprouts
This tasty Stir Fried Bean Sprouts is great and will fit into any spread. I served it last week for a few vegan friends and they have been haunting me for the Stir Fried Bean Sprouts recipe since then. So, here it is! - 42.5458
Ma Po Bean Curd
In a bowl, marinate the ground pork with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 15 to 20 minutes.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok (without oil) over medium heat for about 2 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
Then crush the peppercorn to a fine powder... - 42.6414
Salty Eggs! If you want a egg dish that is unique to serve for your grand brunch at home then Salty Eggs is the dish for you! Try making this Salty Eggs for yourself and you will understand why I have only praises for this dish. - 39.8024
Eight Treasure Duckling
Eight Treasure Duckling is a lovely dish that has a unique and incomparable taste. It will be a great idea to serve this for your parties. This Eight Treasure Duckling recipe is fantastic and I often use it at home. - 47.1254
1. Peel the prawns but leave the tails on. Split the prawns in half from the underbelly, about three-quarters of the way through, leaving the tails still firmly attached.
2. Put the prawns in a bowl with the pepper, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry and... - 37.1455
Red-cooked Tofu With Chinese Mushrooms
1. Drain the tofu, pat dry with kitchen paper and cut into 2.5cm/ in cubes. Place in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, sugar, garlic, ginger, five-spice powder and Szechuan peppercorns. Pour the marinade over... - 35.4093
Hot And Spicy Bon Bon Chicken
Put the chicken in water (enough to cover) in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken stay in the water until cool, about 15 minutes.
Use your fingers to tear the chicken into long strips.
Set... - 41.9535
Curry Carbonara Recipe Experiment - Test Kitchen Vlog
Curry Carbonara mixes the exotic spice of curry with creamy egg yolks in this really easy pasta recipe. Carbonara consists of 4 classic elements: egg yolks, cheese, bacon and black pepper. I am experimenting tonight with some Szechuan peppercorn, a Chinese... - 0
Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
Use a cleaver or a food processor to chop the raw shrimps into a fine paste.
Beat the egg whites until foamy; add the ground pork fat and beat together for about 2 minutes.
Add the ground shrimp, tapioca starch, salt, pepper, and wine.
Squeeze out the ginger... - 43.5657
Chinese Style Wonton Soup
Thaw the wonton wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with a damp towel for about 20 minutes before using.
Mix the ground pork with the egg, scallion, ginger, soy sauce, wine, salt, sesame oil, and chicken broth to make the filling.
Put 1/2... - 44.9877
Kung Pao Chicken Cantonese Style
Kung Pao Chicken, is a fantastic dish from the canton region of China. Very beautiful addition to this dish is the fried peanut or cashewnuts, which add to the crunchy characteristic of this lovely dish. - 49.1926
Stir Fried Shrimp
This is my way of making Szechuan shrimp with lots of veggies. - 66.1734
Hot And Sour Mushroom Soup
Hot And Sour Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. The effortlessly prepared Hot And Sour Soup is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 36.3381
Stewed Beef Tongue
This delicious Stewed Beef Tongue with its excellent flavor and textures is simply irresistible. I serve it often for my parties. You simply have to try this yummy Stewed Beef Tongue! - 41.5198
The Hunan Chicken is a yummy chicken dish that has an exquisite flavor. The Hunan Chicken is an authentic Chinese dish that you wouldn€™t want to miss. Try this Hunan Chicken recipe! - 40.9031
Deep-fried Ribs With Spicy Salt And Pepper
1. Chop each rib into three or four pieces, then mix with all the marinade ingredients and marinate for at least 2-3 hours.
2. Coat the ribs with flour and deep fry in medium-hot oil for 4-5 minutes, stirring to separate. Remove from the oil and drain.
3.... - 32.8537
Princess Shrimp is my restaurants star dish! If you would follow this wonderful Princess Shrimp recipe and taste it for yourself you will never wonder why! Go ahead treat your friends and family with Princess Shrimp! - 46.2733
Beef And Brussels Sprouts
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips For sauce, stir together sherry, water, soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.)... - 46.0898
Easy Stir Fry With Tempeh And Vegetables
If you're looking for a different stir-fry recipe, then this recipe is a good one. The Chef makes the stir-fry from Tempeh, which is a traditionally soy product originally from Indonesia. Do check out this recipe. - 137.541
Stewed Beef With Hot Sauce
Stewed Beef With Hot Sauce is a delicious beef preparation that I prepare at least once in a month because it is a family favorite! Try this brilliant Stewed Beef With Hot Sauce recipe! - 45.8761
Princess Chicken is a delicious chicken preparation that I served for dinner for a friend just last week! She enjoyed it thoroughly and took this Princess Chicken recipe form me the very same day! Try this wonderful Princess Chicken recipe! - 46.8612
Cold Meat Platter
Cold Meat Platter is the perfect dish for your parties. Last time I served it was two weeks ago for my husbands colleagues. Not only were they impressed by its flavor but they also wanted more and more and more!!! You simply have to try this Cold Meat Platter... - 47.1121
Stewed Beef With Carrots
This is a Chinese dish that you simple shouldn€™t miss. The Stewed Beef With Carrots was served to me by my friend for my surprise birthday party and it was yummy. I took this brilliant Stewed Beef With Carrots recipe from her the next day itself! try it... - 47.7962
Chicken Salad With Snow Peas And Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350°.
2) Grease a baking dish and place the chicken in it, skin side facing up.
3) Sprinkle on top with salt and pepper and lemon juice.
4) Wrap tightly using an aluminum foil.
5) Bake for... - 40.9075
Chicken Balls In Orange Sauce
The combination of chicken and orange - how do you like the idea? Sounds just yummy, right. You can very well guess the preparation from the name - chicken balls in orange sauce. It is one of the favorite dish, for those who like Oriental cuisine. So, watch... - 105.724
If you have a whole lot of tofu in your refrigerator coming close to it’s best before date, this is what you should do with it. This Chinese Szechuan dish combines tofu and ground pork to make a rich, hearty stew like dish that goes so well with rice or... - 99.4346
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 41.5541
Tea Smoked Chicken
For marinade, crush peppercorns with mortar and pestle (or place between paper towels and crush with a hammer).
Combine crushed peppercorns, sherry, soy sauce, granulated sugar, ginger, onion pieces and salt.
Rub chicken inside and out with marinade.Cover and... - 44.263
With a large sharp knife, cut meat in thin slices about 1/8-inch thick.
Cut large slices of meat in half; arrange attractively on a large platter.
To prepare meat dip, in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, chicken stock and... - 39.4972
Fish Wrapped In Dried Bean Curd Sheet Rolls
Cut the fillet into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) julienne strips.
Combine the cut fish with the rest of the filling ingredients and mix.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Handling the dried bean curd skin carefully, place each sheet between damp cloths.
Set aside for 15... - 43.2753