- » Szechuan Potato
Szechuan Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Szechuan Potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Szechuan Potato recipes.
Spicy Potatoes In Schezwan Sauce With Vegetables
Trying to figure out a great starter? Here is the recipe for schezwan potatoes slightly changed to add in some vegetables as well! Watch Chef Vikas as he prepares this dish and gives some helpful information. - 91.3125
Spicy Potatoes In Schezwan Sauce
Trying to figure out a great starter? Here is schezwan potatoes…a great recipe that is quick and simple. Watch the video as Chef Vikas shows you how best to prepare this dish. - 85.8322
Cut Potatoes into wedges or thin strips and soak them for half an hour in cold water.
Drain potatoes and dab them with corn starch, salt and pepper according to taste.
Heat oil and deep fry potatoes until golden color and place them on an absorbent paper... - 37.4123
You May Also Like!
Kung Pao Chicken
1. For marinade, in a small bowl, mix together salt, light soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, potato flour or cornstarch and water.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken and pour marinade over it. Mix to coat well.
3. For sauce, in a separate bowl, add sugar,... - 101.363
Boiled Beef Slices In A Fiery Sauce
1. Clean and remove the fibrous outer surface of celery. Cut it into 4 sections and then chop it into ½ inch long strips.
2. Crush scallions and chop it to match with celery.
3. Slice chilies into half.
4. Remove excess fat from beef, and then... - 101.315
Aloo Til Ko Achar
This is a typical Nepali style Potato's pickle which is very spicy and piquant. - 143.102
Braised Northern Lamb
1 Combine lamb, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and five-spice powder. Marinate 1 hour. Turn lamb pieces occasionally. Drain lamb, reserving marinade.
2 Heat oil in a pan. Add lamb and fry until golden and sealed on all sides.
3 Add garlic, ginger, onion and... - 29.1748