- » Szechuan Pork
Szechuan Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Szechuan Pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Szechuan Pork recipes.
Chinese Szechuan Ginger-garlic Pork
Craving for Chinese food, but don’t have any time for going out - so what, you have the recipe here. This recipe video shows the authentic process of cooking Szechuan style items. Follow the instruction carefully, so that you too can prepare it in most... - 106.798
1. Keep pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the meat diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, mix corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or... - 48.602
Szechuan Pork Strips
The Szechwan Pork Strips is a delicious and crispy pork preparation that I simply cant get enough off! My Uncle used to love preparing this in batches and snacking on it!!! When I had the Szechwan Pork Strips for myself I discovered why it was so addictive.... - 47.4746
Szechuan Pork Rib Roast
This Schezuan Pork is simply awesome ! Try out this sauted pork and vegetables dish wsith rice or noodles for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Schezuan Pork are welcome ! - 45.2141
Szechuan Fried Pork Chops
Remove the bone and trim excess fat from each pork chop.
Score each piece diagonally, making diamond-shaped cuts.
Pound pork pieces to about a 1/8 inch thickness.
Place pork in a shallow baking dish.
For the marinade, combine onion, soy sauce, gingerroot,... - 39.8444
Szechwan Pork Picnic Style In Lettuce Leaves
Remove pork from bones.
Cut meat into very thin slices.
Cook in boiling water until done, about 6 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
For sauce: Combine all ingredients in small bowl and blend well.
Add pork to sauce and toss lightly.
Cover and marinate... - 37.1465
1. Trim fat from pork loin. Cut pork across grain into 2 x 1 x 1/8-inch slices. Toss pork, soy sauce, cornstarch, red pepper and garlic in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and refrigerate 20 minutes.
2. Microwave tightly covered on high 9 to 10 minutes,... - 34.6643
1. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork, ginger, and garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add bell pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add picante sauce, peanut butter, and soy sauce; stir-fry 3 minutes or until pork loses its pink color and sauce is... - 31.6066