- » Szechuan Fry
Szechuan Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of szechuan fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for szechuan fry recipes.
Veg Stir Fried In Hot Szechuan Sauce
Veg Stir Fried in Hot Szechuan Sauce is a kind of recipe which can be simply made with the vegetables and then tossed with the Szechuan sauce. This main dish is a delicacy for vegetarians who love Chinese. - 0
Stir Fried Szechuan Beef
1) Refrigerate the beef till it's completely chilled.
2) Cut the meat into 10 X 1 cm (4 X 1 inch) strips. The slices shouldn't be thicker than 3 mm (14 inch).
3) Make a marinade of two thirds of the vegetable oil, soy sauce and spring (green)... - 41.7968
Szechuan Style Tofu Stir Fry
1. Combine teriyaki sauce, stir-fry sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a wok or skillet over high heat. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes, or until tender. Remove vegetables from the pan.
3. Heat remain - 23.99
Stir-fried Bean Curd With Szechuan Sauce
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add salt, white of green onions and bean curd cubes. Stir-fry gently to heat through.
2 Add Szechuan Sauce and simmer 3 minutes. Stir in green onion tops and serve - 21.3452
Szechuan Fried Pork Chops
Remove the bone and trim excess fat from each pork chop.
Score each piece diagonally, making diamond-shaped cuts.
Pound pork pieces to about a 1/8 inch thickness.
Place pork in a shallow baking dish.
For the marinade, combine onion, soy sauce, gingerroot,... - 39.8444
Szechuan Pork Fried Rice
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 1 1/2-inch strips.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok, coating sides.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot.
Add pork, gingerroot, pepper, and garlic;... - 44.6026
Szechuan Vegetable Stir Fry
1. To marinate tofu, place in 8-inch round or square glass baking dish. Combine 1/2 cup vegetable broth, orange juice, soy sauce, chili oil, fennel seeds and black pepper in small bowl; pour over tofu. Let stand 15 to 60 minutes. Drain; reserve marinade.
2.... - 34.6348
Deep Fried Szechuan Pork
1 Place ribs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Simmer 30 minutes; drain well.
2 Combine ginger, sugar, soy sauce, sherry and five-spice powder. Add ribs, stirring to coat. Marinate 3 hours; drain and discard marinade.
3 Heat oil.... - 39.7355
Looking for an appetizer which has fewer ingredients to cook? Try this recipe of Szechuan Chicken! This dish has only five ingredients and owes its flavor to Szechuan sauce. What is more, you can change just the sauce from Szechuan to Teriyaki and make an... - 74.2607
Chinese Style Szechuan Chicken
This Chinese-style restaurant staple is flavorful, filling and relatively inexpensive, when prepared at home. The best part about this delicacy is that it can be stirred up easily at home using easy-to-find kitchen ingredients. Just prepare a batch of white... - 75.4658
Szechuan Chicken (kang Pao Chicken)
Combine the cubed chicken with the egg white and cornstarch.
Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry the chicken 3 to 4 minutes, until done.
Add nuts, scallions, and remaining ingredients.
Heat thoroughly and serve at once with rice. - 37.0001
Wegmans Szechuan Beef
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares the perfect recipe for this spicy Asian favorite - 0
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry the green peppers, carrots, and scallion for 1 to 2 minutes.
Stirfry the slivers of beef for 1 to 2 minutes and recombine with the vegetables Add the remaining ingredients.
Stir and heat thoroughly.
Serve at once... - 36.301
Szechuan Shredded Beef
Cut the steak into thin strips.
Blend the sherry, soya, garlic, ginger and cayenne together.
Pour over the steak and mix through.
Marinate 30 minutes.
Heat the oil to very hot in a wok or large skillet.
Add the undrained beef.
Fry, stirring constantly, for 5... - 35.6422
Chinese Szechuan Ginger-garlic Pork
Craving for Chinese food, but don’t have any time for going out - so what, you have the recipe here. This recipe video shows the authentic process of cooking Szechuan style items. Follow the instruction carefully, so that you too can prepare it in most... - 106.798
Szechuan-style Chicken And Mango
Here is a special Oriental cuisine for all of you, who enjoys the oriental flavor. Szechuan chicken and mango, make a great combination to satisfy your taste buds. Watch the video to learn the process in details. - 124.574
Eggplant Szechuan Style
Wash the eggplants and cut off the stalks.
Without peeling, cut the eggplants into thumb sized pieces about 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Combine the soy sauce, wine, sugar, salt, and chicken broth in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a wok, then turn to medium heat;... - 40.9718
Szechuan Lotus Root Meatballs
In large bowl combine egg, lotus root, green onion, cornstarch, soy sauce, gingerroot or ground ginger, salt, and pepper or Szechuan pepper.
Add pork or beef; mix well.
Using a rounded teaspoon of meat mixture for each meatball, carefully drop several... - 35.5678
Twice Cooked Szechuan Pork
The Twice Cooked Szechuan Pork dish is an amazingly satisfying dish. The tender and flavored pork pieces is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can serve the Twice Cooked Szechuan Pork for any occasion with warm boiled rice. yumm! - 38.7569
Combine catsup, chili sauce, water, sugar, cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce, and sesame oil, mix well, and set aside.
Pour vegetable oil around top of preheated wok or large skillet, coating sides, allow to heat at medium high (325Â°) for 1 minute.
Add... - 37.7292
1. Trim the aubergines and cut into strips, about 4cm/1 1/2 in wide and 7.5cm/3 in long. Place the aubergines in a colander and sprinkle with the salt. Leave for 30 minutes, then rinse them thoroughly under cold running water. Pat dry with kitchen paper.
2.... - 33.5778
Szechuan Prawns is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Szechuan Prawns and let me... - 40.004
Szechuan Orange Ginger Chicken
Cut chicken into 1-in/2.5 cm squares; set aside.
Halve green and red peppers and remove ribs and seeds; cut into 1-in/2.5 cm squares.
Using vegetable peeler, remove rind from orange (orange part only, no white).
Cut rind into thin julienne strips about 1 1/2... - 42.5943
Szechuan Eggplant Tofu
1) Make out ½ inch cubes from the tofu.
2) Also make out ½ inch cubes from peeled eggplant.
3) Take some fresh ginger root and mince thoroughly.
4) In a bowl, add stock, ginger and tamari to combine well. Set it aside.
5) In a fry... - 44.0397
Szechuan Cucumber Rolls
Szechuan Cucumber Rolls is a simple and extremely tasty vegetable dish. This dish can be prepared in a jiffy and has a unique flavor which is sure to captivate everyone. Make the Szechuan Cucumber Rolls for yourself to understand what I am trying to say! - 46.0968
1) In a wok or large heavy skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© shrimp, green onion, ginger and garlic in it until shrimps are pink.
2) Stir in sherry, soy sauce, sugar and salt.
3) Blend in catsup, chili sauce and red pepper flakes.
4) Serve at... - 38.6593
Shrimps Szechuan Style
Defrost the shrimps.
Rinse and drain, then thoroughly pat them dry with paper towels.
Mix tomato catsup, chili sauce, wine, soy sauce, sugar, salt, dried red pepper, and tapioca starch in a bowl to make the combined seasoning sauce.
Heat oil in the wok.
Add... - 41.9296
Szechuan Shredded Beef
1) Freeze the steak inside frozen zone for about an hour, by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Bring out and slice across the grain into thin strips. If using rump steak, then discard the fat and sinew.
3) In a mortar and pestle, freshly crush the... - 46.6948
Szechuan Duck is a delicious duck preparation that I usually serve dish for parties. The guests always come back for a second serving of this delicious fried Szechuan Duck. The Szechuan Duck is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 46.8003
1) In a jug, add all sauce ingredients to blend together.
2) In a wok, heat up groundnut or vegetable oil until hot.
3) Place the aubergine strips into hot oil and stir-fry for 30-40 seconds.
4) With a slotted spoon, remove the aubergine... - 47.3293
The Szechuan Noodles is an amazingly tasty and satisfying dish. The well flavored Szechuan Noodles is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can serve the Szechuan Noodles for any occasion! - 45.1833
Szechuan Pork Strips
The Szechwan Pork Strips is a delicious and crispy pork preparation that I simply cant get enough off! My Uncle used to love preparing this in batches and snacking on it!!! When I had the Szechwan Pork Strips for myself I discovered why it was so addictive.... - 47.4746
Dry Cooked Prawns Or Shrimps Szechuan Style
Devein the shrimps; wash and drain.
Mix the catsup, soy sauce, sugar, wine, tapioca starch, ginger, hot bean sauce and sesame oil to form the combined seasoning sauce.
Heat oil in the wok.
Fry the shrimps about 5 minutes on each side.
When done, scoop in two... - 39.2651
Szechuan Style Eggplant
Szechuan Style Eggplant is a filling and delicious vegetable dish. One spoon of this and you will get addicted to this dish for life!! Try this brilliant Szechuan Style Eggplant recipe! - 45.6377
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Sweet And Sour Cabbage Szechuan Style
Wash the cabbage and cut into 1 by l 1/2 inch (2.5 by 4 cm) pieces.
Combine soy sauce, salt, sugar, vinegar, and tapioca starch in a bowl.
Heat a wok, add oil, and stir fry the dried red peppers until black.
Add cabbage and keep stirring over high... - 37.6348
Hot Szechuan Chili Sauce
The Hot Chili Sauce is an extremely tasty and piquant sauce that can be served with salads or any other dish. Experience the wonderful aroma and flavor of the Hot Chili Sauce and the way it transforms your salads to masterpieces! - 47.1888
1. Keep pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the meat diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, mix corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or... - 48.602
Szechuan Chicken Fillet
This chicken appetizer has an Asian flavor to it with the use of Szechuan seasonings. It tastes good with any dip. - 0
Kung Pao Chicken Stir Fry
This quick and spicy stir-fry will put the zing back into dinner. Watch this video to learn how to make a healthier version of the traditional Szechuan Kung Pao Chicken recipe which is deep fried. The spicy marinated diced chicken is stir fried with... - 98.463
Kung Pao Chicken
Kung Pao chicken, also transcribed as Gong Bao or Kung Po, is a spicy stir-fry dish made with chicken, peanuts, vegetables, and chili peppers. The classic dish in Szechuan cuisine originated in the Sichuan Province of central-western China and includes... - 0
Cut Potatoes into wedges or thin strips and soak them for half an hour in cold water.
Drain potatoes and dab them with corn starch, salt and pepper according to taste.
Heat oil and deep fry potatoes until golden color and place them on an absorbent paper... - 37.3622
Szechuan Dipping Sauce
1. In a small frying pan, combine salt and Szechuan peppercorns; cook over medium heat, shaking pan often until salt begins to brown and peppercorns become fragrant, 8-10 minutes.
2. Cool mixture. Grind with mortar and pestle or with spice grinder. Strain... - 27.017
Kung Pao Chicken
1. For marinade, in a small bowl, mix together salt, light soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, potato flour or cornstarch and water.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken and pour marinade over it. Mix to coat well.
3. For sauce, in a separate bowl, add sugar,... - 97.9934
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 3 1/2 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together dry sherry, soy sauce, hot bean sauce, and crushed Szechuan peppercorns.
Set... - 46.8019
1. In a bowl, mix minced pork with soy sauce, sherry and salt to taste.
2. In a large pan, bring salt water to boil.
3. Add thin egg noodles.
4. Cook following the packet instructions, until tender.
5. Drain well.
6. In a deep wok or... - 46.5398
1 Heat oil in a pan. Add chili peppers, ginger, garlic and onion. Fry until tender.
2 Add sherry, sugar, catsup and vinegar, and simmer 10 -15 minutes. - 27.3049
Cut the chicken into very thin strips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg white, cornstarch and salt.
Add the chicken and toss until well coated.
Set the chicken aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sherry or wine,... - 43.9628
1. Peel the orange and make 1-1/2 inch wide strips from the peel
2. Cut strips into1-inch pieces
3. In a 8-inch Round Cake Pan, sprinkle the peel such that it is evenly spread out. Bake the peel for 30 minutes at 200°F. Remove from the hot oven... - 43.4523
Szechuan Noodles is a delicious and easy to prepare dish. My family loves this spicy noodle dish and so I serve it quiet often. Cook a Szechuan Noodles in no time by following this recipe. - 37.8558
Hot Szechuan Sauce
1 Remove the seeds from the red chillies and soak them in hot water for half an hour.
2 Drain and grind to a smooth paste.
3 Take a pan and heat oil in it. Saute ginger, garlic and celery for 2 minutes.
4 Add the prepared red chilli... - 51.0289
Szechuan Garlic Eggplant
Cut eggplants into 2 inch long pieces. Sprinkle salt and leave for 15 minutes; Then wash the pieces in luke warm water.
Add black pepper powder and toss corn starch on to the eggplant pieces. Mix with hands so that the cornstarch lightly coats the pieces.... - 38.241
Szechuan Eggplant With Oyster Sauce
This recipe is a must try for all those moms who’s kids do not like indulging in eggplant much. The chef here provides simple directives to make szechuan eggplant combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and pork. Watch the video for full details. This... - 79.5759
Red Cooked Fish Szechuan Style
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Score each fish with about eight 1/8 inch-deep diagonal cuts on each side (this allows the seasonings to penetrate).
For marinade, combine soy sauce, dry sherry, and gingerroot.
Place fish in a shallow baking dish.
Pour marinade over... - 40.1144
Spicy Prawns In Schezwan Style
Sea food lovers should surely try this recipe. It is one of the most tastiest seafood dish. Chef Caroline gives us a step by step directions on how to make this yummy seafood dish. Do check out the video. - 102.651
Boiled Beef Slices In A Fiery Sauce
1. Clean and remove the fibrous outer surface of celery. Cut it into 4 sections and then chop it into ½ inch long strips.
2. Crush scallions and chop it to match with celery.
3. Slice chilies into half.
4. Remove excess fat from beef, and then... - 97.9881