- » Szechuan Chicken
Szechuan Chicken Recipes
Szechuan Chicken is the Chinese chicken preparation belonging to the Sichuan Province of South Western China. This style of Chinese cooking is characterized by hot, spicy, strong, bold flavours owing to the use of ... More »
Szechuan-style Chicken And Mango
Here is a special Oriental cuisine for all of you, who enjoys the oriental flavor. Szechuan chicken and mango, make a great combination to satisfy your taste buds. Watch the video to learn the process in details. - 124.574
Kung Pao Chicken
1. For marinade, in a small bowl, mix together salt, light soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, potato flour or cornstarch and water.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken and pour marinade over it. Mix to coat well.
3. For sauce, in a separate bowl, add sugar,... - 97.9934
Chinese Style Szechuan Chicken
This Chinese-style restaurant staple is flavorful, filling and relatively inexpensive, when prepared at home. The best part about this delicacy is that it can be stirred up easily at home using easy-to-find kitchen ingredients. Just prepare a batch of white... - 75.4658
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
2) Add the chicken and cook over high heat, turning it once, till the chicken is browned well on both the sides and is thoroughly cooked. This takes about 2 minutes of cooking on each side.
3) Combine together the... - 47.0714
Szechwan Spicy Tangerine Chicken
Combine chicken and cornstarch.
Combine onions in small bowl.
Combine chili peppers, peppercorns and ginger in another bowl.
Combine juice, soy sauce, hoisin, sugar and chili paste and mix well.
Set all 3 bowls aside.
Heat oil in wok to 225°F.
Add... - 45.7571
Sichuan Chicken Salad
Place peanut butter in a small bowl; with a fork, smoothly mix in soy sauce, a little at a time, until ell blended.
Stir in vinegar and sugar; season to taste with chili oil.
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden 3 to 5... - 45.128
Hot Szechwan Chicken
Debone the chicken breasts, and cut into small pieces.
Marinate them in the soy sauce, sherry, and cornstarch.
Remove the seeds from the red peppers.
Cut them into small pieces.
Combine the sauce ingredients, and set aside.
Now place the peanut oil in a hot... - 44.7102
Cut the chicken into very thin strips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg white, cornstarch and salt.
Add the chicken and toss until well coated.
Set the chicken aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sherry or wine,... - 43.9628
Szechwan Chicken Wings
Remove tips from chicken wings.
Cut wings in half at joint.
Wash wings and pat dry.
Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Brush wing pieces with sauce.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with oil and cook wing pieces at medium-high heat until... - 43.5988
1. Peel the orange and make 1-1/2 inch wide strips from the peel
2. Cut strips into1-inch pieces
3. In a 8-inch Round Cake Pan, sprinkle the peel such that it is evenly spread out. Bake the peel for 30 minutes at 200°F. Remove from the hot oven... - 43.4523
This Szechwan Chicken gets its heat from crushed peppers and is best to serve with rice, or another mild dish to offset the spicy heat. Here€™s the delicious chicken recipe you can easily cook. This recipe is simple and tastes great. So enjoy cooking it! - 38.1759
Szechuan Chicken (kang Pao Chicken)
Combine the cubed chicken with the egg white and cornstarch.
Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry the chicken 3 to 4 minutes, until done.
Add nuts, scallions, and remaining ingredients.
Heat thoroughly and serve at once with rice. - 37.0001
Combine all marinade ingredients together.
Marinate chicken for 2 hours in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) or heat barbecue.
Bake in oven or grill over medium coals, basting frequently, until juices run clear, about 20 to 25 minutes if in the... - 36.8274
Glazed Sichuan Chicken Wings
1. Separate the chicken wings into sections; discard the bony tips. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken wings. Stir to coat and set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the seasoning mixture ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2.... - 35.5008
Sichuan Cashew Chicken
1) Take a wok and heat it. Add some oil and rotate to coat its sides.
2) Put chicken into the wok and cook it until done.
3) Now, add vegetables and cook until done.
4) Stir the stir fry sauce and mix well to... - 30.724
Sichuan Chicken And Pasta
1. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken and onion in skillet 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is light brown.
2. Stir in water; heat to boiling. Stir in pasta. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring... - 28.333
Szechuan Chicken Recipes By Category