- » Syrup Ball
Syrup Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of syrup ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for syrup ball recipes.
Rasgulla Or Rajbhog Sweet (cheese Balls In Sugar Syrup)
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. These are the delicious homemade rasgullas. Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step. This is a popular sweet dish all over India. Your family and guests will relish the rasgullas. Watch... - 95.1417
Hot Sausage Syrup
Shape pork sausage in small balls (1-inch diameter).
Fry until thoroughly cooked.
Drain fat and add syrup; heat to boiling.
Serve hot - 17.9353
Chocolate Syrup With Light Corn Syrup
Combine milk, sugar, chocolate, corn syrup, and butter in a saucepan and heat slowly, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Wash down any sugar crystals.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until the temperature reaches 236Â°F... - 31.7089
Chocolate Syrup With White Corn Syrup
Mix chocolate, sugar, milk, and syrup in 2-quart Saucepan.
Place over low heat and stir constantly until sugar is completely dissolved and chocolate melted.
Increase heat and boil slowly, stirring frequently, until it will form a soft ball in cold water or to... - 33.2091
Rose Syrup Babas
In India, these delicious babas are called "gulab jamun", meaning "rose balls", because the syrup in which they are soaked is delicately scented with rose water. This recipe originates from the province of Bengal on India's east coast. Bengal is renowned for... - 36.4497
Popatjee ( An Unusual Parsi Sweet Dunked In Sugar Syrup )
1. Break the eggs in a deep glass bowl and whisk them. Add two tablespoons ghee and the yeast and mix well. Add the milk and mix again.
2. Place the flour in a liquidiser and pour the mixture into it and whisk well. Pour the mixture into a glass bowl, cover... - 25.7444
Gokul Pithe Or Coconut Cakes In Syrup
Making the syrup Take the sugar and water in a pan and heat them together.
Allow it to simmer until the syrup assumes a medium thick consistency.
Now, remove it from heat and let it cool down.
Take care that the syrup has the consistency of a soft... - 41.4275
Gouda Syrup Waffles
In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add the 4 tablespoons butter, eggs, and vanilla; with a wooden spoon or your hands, work dough until well blended.
Form into a ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate... - 35.9933
Deep Fried Sweetmeats In Syrup
1. Place the milk powder, flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add the melted butter and egg and blend with a fork. Add the milk, if necessary, to form a soft dough. Break the dough into about 12 small pieces and shape into small, smooth balls in the palm of... - 35.258
Place mint leaves into a small saucepan, and pour boiling water over them.
Simmer over very low heat for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, cover, and let steep for 1 hour.
Drain off liquid and reserve it.
Combine mint liquid and honey in a large... - 26.2698
Penuche With Karo Syrup
Put brown sugar, white sugar, milk, syrup, butter and salt in deep heavy pan, and stir before cooking.
Cook over medium heat, and stir occasionally.
When it forms a soft ball (238°), remove pan from stove, and place in cold water for a few moments.
Beat... - 38.9108
Apple Dumplings With Spiced Syrup
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Add milk; stir until mixture forms a ball.
Divide dough in half.
Roll out on floured surface to 12" square.
Cut in 4 (6") squares.
Place 1 apple in the center of each... - 41.6297
Green Fruit Salad With Mint And Lemon Syrup
1. To make the syrup, in a small heavy saucepan, combine the wine and honey and throw in the lemon peel.
2. Place pan on a medium low flame and heat, stirring until honey blends into the wine.
3. Simmer the syrup for 10 minutes until thickened and... - 46.6342
Apple Dumpling With Maple And Nutmeg Syrup
1. Mix together flour and salt.
2. Cut in shortening until pieces are size of small peas.
3. Sprinkle 1-tablespoon water over part of mixture; gently toss.
4. Push to side of bowl.
5. Repeat until all is moistened.
6. Form dough into a ball.
7. On lightly... - 39.7025
Orange Flavored Doughnuts Dipped In Honey Syrup
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine baking soda and 2 cups of flour and sieve. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized bowl, combine ¼ cup oil, ¼ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel, eggs and orange juice. Mix well and beat using a whisk till well combined.
3.... - 47.0731