- » Syrup
Syrup is a usually a thick, sweet tasting, viscous and mostly sticky liquid that may be put to various culinary and sometimes medicinal use. There are a number of ways to define a syrup –
A ... More »
Umeshu And Ume Syrup Oriental Style
Wondering what to do with all the plums in your pantry?? This video shows exactly what you can do with the fruit. Follow the step by step guide and learn how you can prepare Plum Wine and Plum Syrup that can be further put to several uses. - 144.301
Flavored Simple Syrup
In this cooking video, Clint will show you some of his favorite simple syrups that he uses to make some amazing cocktails. Stay tuned to find out what those cocktails are! - 132.485
In this free cooking tutorial Clint teaches us how to make a traditional staple of many classic cocktails. - 121.196
Sugary Squash With Maple Syrup
Are you having a hard time to decide on a delicious side dish for the Halloween meal. This sugary squash in maple syrup will make a perfect combination with turkey, chicken or pork. Moreover, this can be a perfect preparation for your veggie friends during... - 120.344
Rich Simple Syrup
Making Rich Simple Syrup is, well, simple. Jamie likes to use this rich syrup behind the bar. It provides a cocktail with sweetness, mouth feel and texture without diluting the cocktail. Take a look at this video and use this recipe for your cocktails next... - 117.942
Old Fashioned Simple Syrup
Simple syrup doesn't always need to be simple; not that this recipe for Old Fashioned Simple Syrup is difficult to make. - 117.608
Homemade Grenadine Syrup
Save your money! Although they claim that it’s made from natural pomegranate juice, bottled Grenadine is just flavorings, colorings and preservatives as a sweet sugary syrup. Make the all natural version in your home kitchen using 5 simple ingredients. Stay... - 115.658
Gluten Free Cinnamon Infused Sugar Syrup
A prepared sugar syrup is simply handy to use for making any kind of sweet or confectionery. Check out KC showing how to make a cinnamon infused syrup that is gluten free and good to preserve for handy use. - 109.294
Homemade Chocolate Syrup
A very simple chocolate syrup recipe that can be used for chocolate milk, hot chocolate or a topping for ice cream. This has no corn syrup or other additives that you might not desire that a lot of supermarket chocolate syrups contain. Adapted from Pinterest. - 107.745
Hot Ginger Cardamom Sugar Syrup
How about an unctuous recipe for a zesty flavoring that will jack up your drinks? Here is a recipe for hot ginger cardamom sugar syrup that is full of essence and this elixir will dignify your drink. Take a look for the recipe details in this video. - 104.845
You can make simple syrup at home, it is very easy to make, 1 part sugar, to 2 parts water. You can use this to sweeten sangria, iced tea, coffee, or even cocktails. This is so easy to prepare. - 103.348
Quick Maple Tarts
These delicate, sweet maple tarts are so quick to prepare they make a perfect 'go to' dessert when you have not planned for a dessert and are a real crowd pleaser for pot luck parties or family get-togethers. The recipe can easily be halved when making them... - 101.244
Quick Sugar Syrup
Are you a sugar syrup fan and love it on desserts, lemonade, juices, and cocktails? Here is a quick video showing how to make it. This chef is an experienced one and gives simple but important tips to make sugar syrup. Watch the video for the technique. - 101.135
Flighty Simple Syrup
This is the most basic thing of mixology – know how to make the simple syrup. In this video, Alberta makes the Simple Syrup with just sugar and water, too sweet to pass up. - 95.7626
Homemade Simple Syrup
Simple Syrup is a much needed ingredient for making drinks. Drinks don’t always mean alcoholic drinks or cocktails, it can be a smart alternative to making beverages like ice tea, fruit punch and even cold drinks. When granulated sugar is added to cold... - 94.5305
Just a quick video on how to make simple syrup. I included some tips on making it consistent each time and what simple syrup is used for. What do you use simple syrup for? Be sure to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com for more baking and pastry videos and tips! - 92.8336
Plums With Maple Syrup And Greek Yogurt
Fruits are natural sweet foods that are good as they are and good when used in foods. Watch how to make Roasted Plums with Maple Syrup and Greek yogurt along with other sweetening ingredients. Good as an after dinner dessert. - 91.957
Bored of the normal ice tea why don't you try out the Hibiscus Tea. A great recipe by chef Dan. Check out the video of this delicious beverage. A great beverage that can be prepared in summer as well as winter. - 80.687
How To Make Maple Syrup
Maple syrup, the highly acclaimed healthy sweetener has found place in many sweets these days. Check out Patti Morena showing how to make maple syrup right at your home. Indigenously yummy! - 74.1586
Parsnip And Maple Syrup Cake
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Grease two 2 x 20cm sandwich tins and line with baking paper. Set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, melt butter, sugar, and maple syrup. Once the mixture is melted, cool it completely before... - 48.4024
Maple Syrup Gingerbread
The maple syrup gingerbread is a simply delightful recipe for preparing gingerbread. Prepared with a batter of eggs, sugar, flour, ginger and sour cream , with added spices and orange peel along with sweet maple syrup, the bread is baked till set and can be... - 47.5471
Maple Syrup Backwoods Pie
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Add the egg yolks and beat well.
Stir in the milk, maple syrup, and nutmeg.
Beat the egg whites until they are stiff but not dry.
Fold the egg whites into the syrup mixture.
Pour into the pie shell.
Bake at 450 degrees for... - 46.4317
1) Cut fish into 2" or 3" squares.
2) Season with salt, black pepper and red pepper and keep aside.
3) Use vegetable spray over a 5 quart or large saucepan.
4) Gently heat.
5) Add in the vegetables and cook for 40 minutes, uncovered.
6) Mix 1 cup water... - 45.4228
Pine Nut And Ricotta Tart With Spiced Syrup
Roll the pastry out as thinly as you can and line a buttered 22cm-deep, loose-based tart tin or a tart ring set on a baking sheet.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Line the tart with parchment and baking beans and bake for 10... - 44.7422
Sausage Breakfast Bake With Apple Maple Syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl, blend in eggs, milk, and Crisco and beat them until smooth, using a rotary beater.
3. Spread the batter on 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
4. Strain apple rings, and preserve the syrup for making... - 44.122
Blueberry Maple Syrup Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in maple syrup.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Beat in dry ingredients and milk alternately, beginning and... - 43.8005
Maple Syrup And Walnut Wholemeal Scones
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. Take two baking sheets and butter them lightly.
3. Combine together the self-raising flour, porridge oats, wholemeal flour, caster sugar, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
4. Run the butter through... - 43.4001
Maple Syrup Pie
Maple Syrup Pie has a great taste. Maple Syrup Pie gets its taste from cornstarch mixed with eggs and nuts, flavored with vanilla. Maple Syrup Pie is inspired by many cafeterias around the world. - 43.2377
Poached Fruit In Ginger Syrup
1 ln a large stainless steel or enameled saucepan, bring the water, sugar, orange zest, lemon zest, orange juice, cinnamon stick, and ginger to a boil over moderately high heat.
Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
2 Add the apples to the liquid and... - 43.2248
Custard With Caramel Syrup
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook brown sugar and water until thick syrup is formed.
3) Pour evenly into the bottom of 8 custard cups. Turn the cups to coat the caramel on sides of cup.
4) In a bowl beat together... - 42.5221
Syrup Glazed Turnips
1.Remove the peel of turnips and cut them in quarters.
2.Take a 9 or 10 inch frying pan, put 1 inch water and salt in it and let it boil.
3.Stir in the turnip and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4.Once done, drain.
5.Add chicken broth, sugar,... - 42.4593
Buckeye Maple Syrup Cake
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Stir in maple syrup.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk; fold in egg whites.
Turn into greased 9-inch square pan, lined with wax paper.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 41.7612
Maple Syrup Cake
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter; gradually add brown sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add egg yolks in thirds, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Beating until smooth after each addition, alternately add the dry... - 41.224
Pale Pink Syrup
1) In a saucepan, combine the rhubarb puree, corn syrup, honey, margarine, lemon juice, peel, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
2) Allow the mixture to simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in a little water and... - 41.0396
Peaches In Orange Syrup
Peaches In Orange Syrup takes not much time to get prepared. The lemon flavour gives the Peaches In Orange Syrup a pungent and bracing taste. - 40.8565
Apple Maple Syrup
1. Add water to spiced apple syrup to equal 2/3 cup.
2. In saucepan, combine the liquid with sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
4. Place pan over low flame and stir continuously until the syrup is thick and come to a... - 40.8388
Maple Syrup Pudding Or Cake
Heat syrup to boiling point and pour into buttered pan.
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add egg, mix well.
Mix and sift dry ingredients; add to egg mixture, alternating with milk.
Pour batter over hot syrup and bake for 25 minutes in 350Â°F... - 40.6147
Pancakes With Maple Syrup
1) In a bowl, sift the flour with baking powder, sugar, and salt.
2) In another bowl, whip the egg for a minute, and then add milk to it.
3) Add this egg mixture to the flour, along with melted butter and beat for at least 3 minutes till a smooth... - 40.5281
Spa Custard With Maple Syrup Sauce
TO PREPARE THE CUSTARD: Preheat the oven to 300° F.
Lightly butter six 3-inch custard cups or a 1-quart souffle dish.
Mix all the custard ingredients in a blender for 30 seconds.
Pour into the custard cups.
Place the cups in a baking pan and pour in enough... - 40.4399
Pumpkin Waffles With Cinnamon Syrup
In small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; blend well.
Stir in apple cider and lemon juice; cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
Remove from heat.
Add margarine; stir until melted.
Heat waffle... - 40.2687
Powder aniseeds finely.
Combine sugar and three cups water in a pan and place pan on fire.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
When it comes to a boil, sprinkle milk to clarify syrup.
Let it boil for a minute more.
Remove from heat.
Add aniseed powder and mix... - 40.2559
Iced Maple Syrup Mousse
Place the syrup and the egg yolks in the top of a double boiler over boiling water.
Beat well together and cook until the syrup thickens, or to 165 degrees on a candy thermometer.
Add the vanilla.
Whip the cream until stiff, and mix gently into the... - 40.1995
Eastern Townships Maple Syrup Pie
Combine maple syrup and water; boil 5 minutes.
Mix cornstarch and cold water; stir into boiling mixture.
Bring again to boiling and stir until thickened.
Add butter; stir until melted.
Pour into pie shell.
Sprinkle nuts over top.
Cover with... - 40.1269
Mock Chocolate Syrup
Mix first 4 ingredients in a large pan.
Add 2 cups of the water and mix well.
Add remaining water.
Bring to a rolling boil.
Do be sure to watch this closely it will very likely boil over.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Pour into sterilized jars and... - 39.9979
Court Bouillon For Fish And Shellfish
This court bouillon recipe for fish or shell fish is incredibly savory. Made with veggies like onions, leeks, carrots and herbs along with a bouquet garni, it is simply made by boiling ans starining when cool. go ahead and use it in recipes of your choice, it... - 39.8429
Poached Pears With Spiced Wine Syrup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a 3-quart microwave-safe dish; microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until mixture boils.
Peel and core pears, leaving stems intact.
Slice about 1/4 inch from base of each pear so it will sit flat.
Add pears to poaching liquid; cover... - 39.7842
1. Take a mixing bowl and mix flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda.
2. Use your fingers to make a well in the centre.
3. Stir in sugar, egg, sour milk and golden syrup. The golden syrup must be melted with about 2 teaspoons butter.
4. Mix well and add... - 39.7564
Fruits In Syrup
1) In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water.
2) Cook until the mix is syrupy.
3) Cool and then add the sherry and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) In a large mixing bowl, combine the orange sections, pineapple cubes and lichees. Toss well.
5) On the fruits,... - 39.4172
Figs In Syrup
With vegetable peeler, cut a thin strip of peel about 2 inches long from lemon.
Squeeze juice from lemon; add water to measure 1/2 cup.
Combine lemon peel strip, lemon juice mixture, sugar, honey, and clove.
Bring to boilng; reduce heat.
Cook and... - 39.3597
Buttermilk Pancakes With Maple Syrup
Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar into a mixing bowl.
Add the egg yolks, buttermilk and melted butter and beat well until smooth.
Beat the egg whites until they will hold a soft peak and fold into the buttermilk mixture.
Lightly grease a frying... - 39.2112
This Almond Syrup is a rich almond extract that you can use for preparing a number of Indian sweets. Add this to your kheers, or rice puddings , barfies , cakes etc. and watch them turn irresistible ! Try this Almond Syrup and let me know if you agree with me... - 38.9561
Unsalted Court Bouillon
1. In a large saucepan or soup kettle, mix together all the ingredients and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered and cook for about 45 minutes.
3. Strain and use for cooking shrimp, crab or lobster or for poaching any fish.
4. Just... - 38.9392
Pineapple In Caramel Syrup
Pineapple In Caramel Syrup has a breataking taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Pineapple In Caramel Syrup a tangy and refreshing taste. - 38.9023
Peaches In Apricot Syrup
Peaches In Apricot Syrup it is easy to cook. The Kirsh and almonds gives the Peaches In Apricot Syrup a mouth filling taste. - 38.7497
Gouda Syrup Waffles
In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add the 4 tablespoons butter, eggs, and vanilla; with a wooden spoon or your hands, work dough until well blended.
Form into a ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate... - 38.4098
Sort, wash, and remove any stems from blueberries.
Put about one third of the blueberries at a time in blender container.
Cover and blend thoroughly.
In a 5-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine blueberry pulp, sugar, water, and lemon juice.
Bring... - 38.2691
This Rosehip Syrup is an interesting recipe for those who enjoy a refreshing and sometimes nutritious slurp. This recipe for Rosehip Syrup is bursting full of benefits of fruit and is utterly delicious that anyone with their lips on it will just love it! Try... - 38.2277
Crush berries; add 2 cups water and lemon peel.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Drain through several layers of damp cheese cloth or jelly bag.
Squeeze to extract juice and pulp from berries.
Mix sugar and 4 cups water.
Boil to 260°F (adjust for altitude).
Add berry juice... - 37.9027
Maple Syrup Pie
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Line a 9-inch (22-cm) pie plate with crust. Flute the edges.
– In a large bowl, beat eggs lightly.
– In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar and flour and add to the eggs.
– Add other ingredients and... - 37.752
Melon In Ginger Syrup
1) Using a vegetable bailer, scoop out the melon flesh.
2) For this, press the cutter into the melon flesh and twist round sharply.
3) Slice the melon in half, scoop out the seeds and cut the melon in quarters.
4) Slice the melon flesh away from... - 37.5512
Combine cocoa, sugar, cornflour, salt and butter in a pan.
Pour boiling water on them and stir to mix well.
Cook for 10 minutes on extremely low heat until sugar dissolves and the syrup is smooth.
Dissolve 1 gm.
preservative in 1 tablespoon... - 37.5355
Syrup Soaked Sweet Koeksisters
Don't have eggs in your pantry and you wann make koeksisters? Welcome to BakingMama collection of eggless recipes. This recipe of koeksisters will guide you to prepare even more flavorful koeksisters without eggs for you and your loved ones. - 37.328
Maple Syrup Glazed Peameal Bacon Dinner
Prick potatoes and place on greased grill over medium-hot coals or medium setting; cook for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, cut bacon into 3/4-inch (2 cm) thick slices.
Core apples and cut into eighths.
Combine maple syrup, mustard and... - 37.0667
Crush cleaned berries.
Add 1 1/2 cups water and lemon rind.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Drain through several layers of damp cheesecloth or jelly bag to extract juice.
Mix sugar and water.
Boil to 260°F (adjust for altitude).
Add berry juice and corn syrup to sugar... - 37.039
Deep Fried Sweetmeats In Syrup
1. Place the milk powder, flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add the melted butter and egg and blend with a fork. Add the milk, if necessary, to form a soft dough. Break the dough into about 12 small pieces and shape into small, smooth balls in the palm of... - 37.0074
Rose Hip Syrup
1. Clean rose hips by washing and remove calyces.
2. Pass it through mincer and add boiling water.
3. Boil the water and remove from heat and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
4. Strain the mixture by passing it through cloth or jelly bag... - 36.9896
Redfish Court Bouillon
Fillet fish, reserving head and bones.
Cut fillets into 3- x 2-inch pieces, and set aside in refrigerator.
Combine head, bones, and 2 quarts water in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Strain stock through layers of... - 36.9415
Black Currant Syrup
Remove the stalks from the berries.
Crush the berries lightly to release the juice, add the water.
Put in a slow oven until juice runs freely.
Strain off the juice through muslin and measure juice.
To each cup of juice allow a half cup of sugar.
Warm the... - 36.7117
Maple Syrup Cream
Maple Syrup Creams is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this creme is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the maple syrup and cereal cream is simply heavenly! - 36.622
Maple Syrup Cookie Sandwiches With Lemon Cream Filling
1. Set the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cover a 14-inch by 16-inch baking sheet with foil, shiny side up. Coat the foil with vegetable spray or use a silicone liner.
2. To make the cookies: Sift together flour, salt, and... - 36.5858
Melon With Serrano Mint Syrup
In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water, lemon juice, honey and pepper.
Bring to a boil; cook for 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Remove from the heat; stir in mint and lemon peel.
Cool to room temperature.
Strain syrup; discard pepper, mint and... - 36.282
1. In a medium saucepan, add the carob powder and pour in the water, stirring to blend.
2. Stir in the honey.
3. Place pan on moderate low flame and heat to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes, until the syrup is thick and smooth.
5.... - 36.1903
Poached Pears In Ginger Lemon Syrup
Poach fresh whole pears in an infusion of ginger and lemon, then chill them to create an elegant dessert that's refreshingly light.
With a vegetable peeler, pare zest (colored outer layer of peel) from lemon.
Cut peel into enough thin strips to make 1... - 36.1099
Strawberries With Cassis Syrup
1) Stem and wash the strawberries. Drain.
2) In a small saucepan,mix together creme de cassis, sugar, and water.
3) Now cook the mixture over moderate heat until the mixture is reduces to about 1/2 cup. Refrigerate the concentrated... - 35.9752
Atayef With Atter Syrup
Dissolve the yeast and sugar together in 1/ 2 cup of the lukewarm water.
Stand in a warm place until it begins to bubble for approx 10 minutes.
Sift the flour into a warm bowl and make a well in the centre, then pour in the yeast mixture and rub it into the... - 35.7569
Syrup For Caramel
1. Grease a baking tray with oil or line it with butter paper.
2. Prepare fruit to be coated with caramel. Make sure fruit is free of moisture.
3. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine sugar and hot water.
4. Place pan on a medium flame... - 35.6546
1. Take a small jar and add all the ingredients to it.
2. Cover and shake to blend well.
3. Place in the refrigerator to be chilled till used.
4. Take individual tall glasses.
5. Shake the lemonade syrup and fill 1/3rd of each of the... - 35.6545
Hot Maple Syrup
1. In a saucepan, combine the corn syrup, sugar and ½ cup water.
2. Place the pan on a medium-low flame.
3. Stirring, heat syrup until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring to a gentle boil.
5. Stir in the maple flavoring and slip in the butter.... - 35.5279
Combine chocolate and water in saucepan and set over moderate heat.
Heat, stirring constantly, until hot and chocolate is about half melted.
Remove from heat and continue stirring until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended.
Stir in sugar, corn... - 35.4056
Maple Syrup Fudge
Combine maple syrup, corn syrup and half and half in 1-1/2 - quart saucepan.
Place pan over moderate heat; stir constantly until mixture starts to boil.
Continue cooking mixture without stirring until it reaches 234 degrees on candy thermometer or until a... - 35.3383
Pepper Squash Roasted With Maple Syrup And Cider
Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
Place in a roasting pan, sprinkle with salt, and cover.
Bake at 350 degrees until almost tender, about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter and combine it with the cider and maple syrup.
Brush the... - 35.3007
Caramel Syrup: In electric skillet, melt 3/4 cup sugar at high heat (about 420Â°), stirring until amber colored.
Turn off heat; stir until liquid thickens and cools slightly.
Slowly stir in water; add 3/4 cup sugar, salt, and vanilla; mix well.
Dumplings:... - 35.2906
Pear Fans With Orange Syrup
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, combine sugar, orange juice, butter, and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice; cook over high heat, stirring, until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.
Stir in the 1 teaspoon orange peel, then divide orange syrup equally among 6... - 35.2446
Peaches In Honey Syrup
1 In a pan, bring water to a boil.
2 Add in the peaches and quickly blanch for a few seconds.
3 Using a slotted spoon, remove the peaches.
4 Peel the skin off the peaches, using a sharp knife.
5 Split each one in half, discarding the stone.
6... - 34.8504
Strawberries Poached In Honey Syrup
Combine honey, sugar and water in saucepan; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in strawberries.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Cool to room temperature.
Serve warm or cold. - 34.8423
Fresh Berry Syrup
Line strainer or colander with double layer of damp cheesecloth.
Set over large bowl.
Combine berries and water in medium saucepan and bring slowly to boiling point.
Reduce heat and cook very slowly for exactly 10 minutes.
Transfer to cheesecloth-lined... - 34.815
Rose Syrup Babas
In India, these delicious babas are called "gulab jamun", meaning "rose balls", because the syrup in which they are soaked is delicately scented with rose water. This recipe originates from the province of Bengal on India's east coast. Bengal is renowned for... - 34.7896
Baconwiches With Hot Apple Syrup
In skillet cook bacon till crisp. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain bacon; reserve drippings.
Combine eggs, milk, and salt.
Dip bread in mixture; fry in drippings till brown.
Crumble bacon over 4 toast slices; top with remaining toast.
Pass Hot Apple Syrup. - 34.6536
1) Wash the chokecherries, add the water and allow it to boil, simmer for about 25 min, or until the chokecherries are soft.
2) Strain through a sieve, pressing gently.
3) Measure the lemon juice into the kettle, stir in the pectin, boil for a min;... - 34.6053
Bananas In Syrup
1) In a pan, cook the sugar and water together over a low heat, until syrupy.
2) In a deep skillet, peel and arrange the bananas.
3) Pour the syrup over the bananas and bring to a boil.
4) Pour in the coconut cream mixed with the salt and cook over a... - 34.4389
Maple Syrup Pie
Mix eggs, syrup, sugar, butter, flour, vanilla, and salt.
Beat smooth with rotary beater.
Stir in nuts.
Fill pastry shell.
Bake at 350° about 40 minutes. - 33.4749
1) Heat a saucepan with water and sugar in it. Stir until all sugar is dissolved. Let the sugar solution boil for 5 minutes.
2) In a small bowl, mix cocoa with some cold water. Pour it into the boiling syrup. Let it simmer for 10 minutes and then add... - 33.4707
Maple Syrup Cream
Beat cream until soft peaks form.
Fold custard, yogurt, maple syrup and rum into cream.
Spoon into individual serving dishes, decorate with almonds, cover and refrigerate. - 33.4347
Johnny Cake With Maple Syrup
Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
Stir in combined liquids, including eggs.
Mix quickly but do not beat.
Pour batter into a greased 8-inch-square pan and bake at 400F for 30 to 40 minutes. - 33.3743
Slice the cheese.
Place the water in a saucepan and bring it to the boil.
Gently stir in the sliced cheese until it melts (only a few seconds), then drain off all but 1 or 2 tablespoons of the water.
Return the cheese to the heat and stir with a wooden spoon,... - 33.2271
Maple Syrup Bombe
– In top of double-boiler, at low heat, simmer maple syrup and egg yolks; stir constantly until mixture thickens.
– Remove from heat; stir until mixture cools; add nuts.
– In a bowl, whip cream and vanilla extract until firm, and set aside.
– ... - 33.1663
Maple Syrup Cake
Bake cake in baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Cool 5 minutes.
Cut cake into large diamond shapes.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over top of cake.
Heat syrup slightly; pour over cake.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Let stand a few minutes.
Serve warm or cool. - 33.0557
Put together sugar, water, lemon juice and rind and just bring to boil.
Remove from stove and add tartaric, citric acid and epsom salts.
Let stand until cool.
Put through strainer to remove grated rind before bottling.
About 1 dessertspoon to 1 glass of water... - 33.0285
Barbara's Golden Syrup Delight
Although this pudding needs a little last-minute preparation it is well worth the effort.
Put 14 oz. light brown sugar, 9 oz. golden syrup and 9 oz. butter in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over moderate heat until all the sugar has dissolved and you have a thick... - 32.8104
Syrup Recipes By Category