- » Syrup
Syrup is a usually a thick, sweet tasting, viscous and mostly sticky liquid that may be put to various culinary and sometimes medicinal use. There are a number of ways to define a syrup –
A ... More »
Umeshu And Ume Syrup Oriental Style
Wondering what to do with all the plums in your pantry?? This video shows exactly what you can do with the fruit. Follow the step by step guide and learn how you can prepare Plum Wine and Plum Syrup that can be further put to several uses. - 144.268
Rich Simple Syrup
Making Rich Simple Syrup is, well, simple. Jamie likes to use this rich syrup behind the bar. It provides a cocktail with sweetness, mouth feel and texture without diluting the cocktail. Take a look at this video and use this recipe for your cocktails next... - 131.516
Old Fashioned Simple Syrup
Simple syrup doesn't always need to be simple; not that this recipe for Old Fashioned Simple Syrup is difficult to make. Adding robust flavors to your simple syrup creates new opportunities for inspiring cocktails like this Hot Toddy done Blue Blazer style. - 130.769
Flavored Simple Syrup
In this cooking video, Clint will show you some of his favorite simple syrups that he uses to make some amazing cocktails. Stay tuned to find out what those cocktails are! - 128.393
Quick Sugar Syrup
Are you a sugar syrup fan and love it on desserts, lemonade, juices, and cocktails? Here is a quick video showing how to make it. This chef is an experienced one and gives simple but important tips to make sugar syrup. Watch the video for the technique. - 126.726
Homemade Grenadine Syrup
Save your money! Although they claim that it’s made from natural pomegranate juice, bottled Grenadine is just flavorings, colorings and preservatives as a sweet sugary syrup. Make the all natural version in your home kitchen using 5 simple ingredients. Stay... - 125.308
Hot Ginger Cardamom Sugar Syrup
How about an unctuous recipe for a zesty flavoring that will jack up your drinks? Here is a recipe for hot ginger cardamom sugar syrup that is full of essence and this elixir will dignify your drink. Take a look for the recipe details in this video. - 120.891
Flighty Simple Syrup
This is the most basic thing of mixology – know how to make the simple syrup. In this video, Alberta makes the Simple Syrup with just sugar and water, too sweet to pass up. - 113.43
In this free cooking tutorial Clint teaches us how to make a traditional staple of many classic cocktails. - 109.152
You can make simple syrup at home, it is very easy to make, 1 part sugar, to 2 parts water. You can use this to sweeten sangria, iced tea, coffee, or even cocktails. This is so easy to prepare. - 106.609
Gluten Free Cinnamon Infused Sugar Syrup
A prepared sugar syrup is simply handy to use for making any kind of sweet or confectionery. Check out KC showing how to make a cinnamon infused syrup that is gluten free and good to preserve for handy use. - 105.828
Homemade Chocolate Syrup
A very simple chocolate syrup recipe that can be used for chocolate milk, hot chocolate or a topping for ice cream. This has no corn syrup or other additives that you might not desire that a lot of supermarket chocolate syrups contain. Adapted from Pinterest. - 99.7089
Homemade Simple Syrup
Simple Syrup is a much needed ingredient for making drinks. Drinks don’t always mean alcoholic drinks or cocktails, it can be a smart alternative to making beverages like ice tea, fruit punch and even cold drinks. When granulated sugar is added to cold... - 97.4678
Plums With Maple Syrup And Greek Yogurt
Fruits are natural sweet foods that are good as they are and good when used in foods. Watch how to make Roasted Plums with Maple Syrup and Greek yogurt along with other sweetening ingredients. Good as an after dinner dessert. - 93.6624
Just a quick video on how to make simple syrup. I included some tips on making it consistent each time and what simple syrup is used for. What do you use simple syrup for? Be sure to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com for more baking and pastry videos and tips! - 92.7842
How To Make Maple Syrup
Maple syrup, the highly acclaimed healthy sweetener has found place in many sweets these days. Check out Patti Morena showing how to make maple syrup right at your home. Indigenously yummy! - 92.0676
Bored of the normal ice tea why don't you try out the Hibiscus Tea. A great recipe by chef Dan. Check out the video of this delicious beverage. A great beverage that can be prepared in summer as well as winter. - 82.2704
Parsnip And Maple Syrup Cake
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Grease two 2 x 20cm sandwich tins and line with baking paper. Set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, melt butter, sugar, and maple syrup. Once the mixture is melted, cool it completely before... - 45.8129
Maple Syrup Backwoods Pie
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Add the egg yolks and beat well.
Stir in the milk, maple syrup, and nutmeg.
Beat the egg whites until they are stiff but not dry.
Fold the egg whites into the syrup mixture.
Pour into the pie shell.
Bake at 450 degrees for... - 45.2464
Maple Syrup Gingerbread
The maple syrup gingerbread is a simply delightful recipe for preparing gingerbread. Prepared with a batter of eggs, sugar, flour, ginger and sour cream , with added spices and orange peel along with sweet maple syrup, the bread is baked till set and can be... - 45.236
Sausage Breakfast Bake With Apple Maple Syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl, blend in eggs, milk, and Crisco and beat them until smooth, using a rotary beater.
3. Spread the batter on 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
4. Strain apple rings, and preserve the syrup for making... - 44.4117
1) Cut fish into 2" or 3" squares.
2) Season with salt, black pepper and red pepper and keep aside.
3) Use vegetable spray over a 5 quart or large saucepan.
4) Gently heat.
5) Add in the vegetables and cook for 40 minutes, uncovered.
6) Mix 1 cup water... - 43.0987
Maple Syrup And Walnut Wholemeal Scones
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. Take two baking sheets and butter them lightly.
3. Combine together the self-raising flour, porridge oats, wholemeal flour, caster sugar, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
4. Run the butter through... - 42.7332
Syrup Glazed Turnips
1.Remove the peel of turnips and cut them in quarters.
2.Take a 9 or 10 inch frying pan, put 1 inch water and salt in it and let it boil.
3.Stir in the turnip and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4.Once done, drain.
5.Add chicken broth, sugar,... - 41.9265
Maple Syrup Pie
Maple Syrup Pie has a great taste. Maple Syrup Pie gets its taste from cornstarch mixed with eggs and nuts, flavored with vanilla. Maple Syrup Pie is inspired by many cafeterias around the world. - 41.0488
Blueberry Maple Syrup Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in maple syrup.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Beat in dry ingredients and milk alternately, beginning and... - 40.6826
Maple Syrup Pudding Or Cake
Heat syrup to boiling point and pour into buttered pan.
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add egg, mix well.
Mix and sift dry ingredients; add to egg mixture, alternating with milk.
Pour batter over hot syrup and bake for 25 minutes in 350Â°F... - 40.4509
Apple Maple Syrup
1. Add water to spiced apple syrup to equal 2/3 cup.
2. In saucepan, combine the liquid with sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
4. Place pan over low flame and stir continuously until the syrup is thick and come to a... - 40.3106
Buckeye Maple Syrup Cake
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Stir in maple syrup.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk; fold in egg whites.
Turn into greased 9-inch square pan, lined with wax paper.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 39.6672
Maple Syrup Cake
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter; gradually add brown sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add egg yolks in thirds, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Beating until smooth after each addition, alternately add the dry... - 39.463
Powder aniseeds finely.
Combine sugar and three cups water in a pan and place pan on fire.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
When it comes to a boil, sprinkle milk to clarify syrup.
Let it boil for a minute more.
Remove from heat.
Add aniseed powder and mix... - 39.0685
Pumpkin Waffles With Cinnamon Syrup
In small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; blend well.
Stir in apple cider and lemon juice; cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
Remove from heat.
Add margarine; stir until melted.
Heat waffle... - 38.9281
Spa Custard With Maple Syrup Sauce
TO PREPARE THE CUSTARD: Preheat the oven to 300° F.
Lightly butter six 3-inch custard cups or a 1-quart souffle dish.
Mix all the custard ingredients in a blender for 30 seconds.
Pour into the custard cups.
Place the cups in a baking pan and pour in enough... - 38.7098
Pale Pink Syrup
1) In a saucepan, combine the rhubarb puree, corn syrup, honey, margarine, lemon juice, peel, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
2) Allow the mixture to simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in a little water and... - 38.4509
1. Take a mixing bowl and mix flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda.
2. Use your fingers to make a well in the centre.
3. Stir in sugar, egg, sour milk and golden syrup. The golden syrup must be melted with about 2 teaspoons butter.
4. Mix well and add... - 38.4365
Eastern Townships Maple Syrup Pie
Combine maple syrup and water; boil 5 minutes.
Mix cornstarch and cold water; stir into boiling mixture.
Bring again to boiling and stir until thickened.
Add butter; stir until melted.
Pour into pie shell.
Sprinkle nuts over top.
Cover with... - 38.3921
Melon In Ginger Syrup
1) Using a vegetable bailer, scoop out the melon flesh.
2) For this, press the cutter into the melon flesh and twist round sharply.
3) Slice the melon in half, scoop out the seeds and cut the melon in quarters.
4) Slice the melon flesh away from... - 38.3234
Poached Pears With Spiced Wine Syrup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a 3-quart microwave-safe dish; microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until mixture boils.
Peel and core pears, leaving stems intact.
Slice about 1/4 inch from base of each pear so it will sit flat.
Add pears to poaching liquid; cover... - 38.1304
Mock Chocolate Syrup
Mix first 4 ingredients in a large pan.
Add 2 cups of the water and mix well.
Add remaining water.
Bring to a rolling boil.
Do be sure to watch this closely it will very likely boil over.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Pour into sterilized jars and... - 38.1174
Iced Maple Syrup Mousse
Place the syrup and the egg yolks in the top of a double boiler over boiling water.
Beat well together and cook until the syrup thickens, or to 165 degrees on a candy thermometer.
Add the vanilla.
Whip the cream until stiff, and mix gently into the... - 38.0335
Figs In Syrup
With vegetable peeler, cut a thin strip of peel about 2 inches long from lemon.
Squeeze juice from lemon; add water to measure 1/2 cup.
Combine lemon peel strip, lemon juice mixture, sugar, honey, and clove.
Bring to boilng; reduce heat.
Cook and... - 37.923
This Almond Syrup is a rich almond extract that you can use for preparing a number of Indian sweets. Add this to your kheers, or rice puddings , barfies , cakes etc. and watch them turn irresistible ! Try this Almond Syrup and let me know if you agree with me... - 37.4878
This Rosehip Syrup is an interesting recipe for those who enjoy a refreshing and sometimes nutritious slurp. This recipe for Rosehip Syrup is bursting full of benefits of fruit and is utterly delicious that anyone with their lips on it will just love it! Try... - 37.0396
Maple Syrup Cookie Sandwiches With Lemon Cream Filling
1. Set the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cover a 14-inch by 16-inch baking sheet with foil, shiny side up. Coat the foil with vegetable spray or use a silicone liner.
2. To make the cookies: Sift together flour, salt, and... - 36.8144
Pineapple In Caramel Syrup
Pineapple In Caramel Syrup has a breataking taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Pineapple In Caramel Syrup a tangy and refreshing taste. - 36.7513
Rose Syrup Babas
In India, these delicious babas are called "gulab jamun", meaning "rose balls", because the syrup in which they are soaked is delicately scented with rose water. This recipe originates from the province of Bengal on India's east coast. Bengal is renowned for... - 36.4497
Combine cocoa, sugar, cornflour, salt and butter in a pan.
Pour boiling water on them and stir to mix well.
Cook for 10 minutes on extremely low heat until sugar dissolves and the syrup is smooth.
Dissolve 1 gm.
preservative in 1 tablespoon... - 36.2277
Syrup For Caramel
1. Grease a baking tray with oil or line it with butter paper.
2. Prepare fruit to be coated with caramel. Make sure fruit is free of moisture.
3. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine sugar and hot water.
4. Place pan on a medium flame... - 36.1652
Gouda Syrup Waffles
In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add the 4 tablespoons butter, eggs, and vanilla; with a wooden spoon or your hands, work dough until well blended.
Form into a ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate... - 35.9933
Maple Syrup Fudge
Combine maple syrup, corn syrup and half and half in 1-1/2 - quart saucepan.
Place pan over moderate heat; stir constantly until mixture starts to boil.
Continue cooking mixture without stirring until it reaches 234 degrees on candy thermometer or until a... - 35.7724
Hot Maple Syrup
1. In a saucepan, combine the corn syrup, sugar and ½ cup water.
2. Place the pan on a medium-low flame.
3. Stirring, heat syrup until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring to a gentle boil.
5. Stir in the maple flavoring and slip in the butter.... - 35.5985
Crush cleaned berries.
Add 1 1/2 cups water and lemon rind.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Drain through several layers of damp cheesecloth or jelly bag to extract juice.
Mix sugar and water.
Boil to 260°F (adjust for altitude).
Add berry juice and corn syrup to sugar... - 35.5563
Maple Syrup Glazed Peameal Bacon Dinner
Prick potatoes and place on greased grill over medium-hot coals or medium setting; cook for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, cut bacon into 3/4-inch (2 cm) thick slices.
Core apples and cut into eighths.
Combine maple syrup, mustard and... - 35.5439
Deep Fried Sweetmeats In Syrup
1. Place the milk powder, flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add the melted butter and egg and blend with a fork. Add the milk, if necessary, to form a soft dough. Break the dough into about 12 small pieces and shape into small, smooth balls in the palm of... - 35.258
Strawberries With Cassis Syrup
1) Stem and wash the strawberries. Drain.
2) In a small saucepan,mix together creme de cassis, sugar, and water.
3) Now cook the mixture over moderate heat until the mixture is reduces to about 1/2 cup. Refrigerate the concentrated... - 35.2309
Strawberries Poached In Honey Syrup
Combine honey, sugar and water in saucepan; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in strawberries.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Cool to room temperature.
Serve warm or cold. - 35.2166
Maple Syrup Pie
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Line a 9-inch (22-cm) pie plate with crust. Flute the edges.
– In a large bowl, beat eggs lightly.
– In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar and flour and add to the eggs.
– Add other ingredients and... - 35.1523
Rose Hip Syrup
1. Clean rose hips by washing and remove calyces.
2. Pass it through mincer and add boiling water.
3. Boil the water and remove from heat and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
4. Strain the mixture by passing it through cloth or jelly bag... - 35.051
Combine chocolate and water in saucepan and set over moderate heat.
Heat, stirring constantly, until hot and chocolate is about half melted.
Remove from heat and continue stirring until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended.
Stir in sugar, corn... - 35.0371
Peaches In Honey Syrup
1 In a pan, bring water to a boil.
2 Add in the peaches and quickly blanch for a few seconds.
3 Using a slotted spoon, remove the peaches.
4 Peel the skin off the peaches, using a sharp knife.
5 Split each one in half, discarding the stone.
6... - 34.9896
Syrup Soaked Sweet Koeksisters
Don't have eggs in your pantry and you wann make koeksisters? Welcome to BakingMama collection of eggless recipes. This recipe of koeksisters will guide you to prepare even more flavorful koeksisters without eggs for you and your loved ones. - 34.8915
Poached Pears In Ginger Lemon Syrup
Poach fresh whole pears in an infusion of ginger and lemon, then chill them to create an elegant dessert that's refreshingly light.
With a vegetable peeler, pare zest (colored outer layer of peel) from lemon.
Cut peel into enough thin strips to make 1... - 34.7923
Melon With Serrano Mint Syrup
In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water, lemon juice, honey and pepper.
Bring to a boil; cook for 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Remove from the heat; stir in mint and lemon peel.
Cool to room temperature.
Strain syrup; discard pepper, mint and... - 34.6848
Black Currant Syrup
Remove the stalks from the berries.
Crush the berries lightly to release the juice, add the water.
Put in a slow oven until juice runs freely.
Strain off the juice through muslin and measure juice.
To each cup of juice allow a half cup of sugar.
Warm the... - 34.6435
1) Wash the chokecherries, add the water and allow it to boil, simmer for about 25 min, or until the chokecherries are soft.
2) Strain through a sieve, pressing gently.
3) Measure the lemon juice into the kettle, stir in the pectin, boil for a min;... - 34.5074
1. In a medium saucepan, add the carob powder and pour in the water, stirring to blend.
2. Stir in the honey.
3. Place pan on moderate low flame and heat to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes, until the syrup is thick and smooth.
5.... - 34.441
Maple Syrup Cream
Maple Syrup Creams is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this creme is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the maple syrup and cereal cream is simply heavenly! - 34.1809
Bananas In Syrup
1) In a pan, cook the sugar and water together over a low heat, until syrupy.
2) In a deep skillet, peel and arrange the bananas.
3) Pour the syrup over the bananas and bring to a boil.
4) Pour in the coconut cream mixed with the salt and cook over a... - 34.1575
Atayef With Atter Syrup
Dissolve the yeast and sugar together in 1/ 2 cup of the lukewarm water.
Stand in a warm place until it begins to bubble â€” approx 10 minutes.
Sift the flour into a warm bowl and make a well in the centre, then pour in the yeast mixture and rub it into... - 33.367
Baconwiches With Hot Apple Syrup
In skillet cook bacon till crisp. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain bacon; reserve drippings.
Combine eggs, milk, and salt.
Dip bread in mixture; fry in drippings till brown.
Crumble bacon over 4 toast slices; top with remaining toast.
Pass Hot Apple Syrup. - 33.3462
1) Halve the watermelons and scoop out the pulp from the rind.
2) Force the pulp through food mill, strainer or colander and measure 1 gal of the puree.
3) In a kettle, transfer the watermelon puree, stir in the sugar, until... - 33.0694
Caramel Syrup: In electric skillet, melt 3/4 cup sugar at high heat (about 420Â°), stirring until amber colored.
Turn off heat; stir until liquid thickens and cools slightly.
Slowly stir in water; add 3/4 cup sugar, salt, and vanilla; mix well.
Dumplings:... - 32.9979
Pear Fans With Orange Syrup
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, combine sugar, orange juice, butter, and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice; cook over high heat, stirring, until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.
Stir in the 1 teaspoon orange peel, then divide orange syrup equally among 6... - 32.8025
Healthy Fresh Orange Syrup
1) Remove the seeds and membrane off the orange sections.
2) In a saucepan, combine together orange juice, orange rind, sugar and salt.
3) Heat the mixture and let it boil for 4 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
4) Add the orange sections.
5)... - 32.6266
Maple Syrup Cream
Beat cream until soft peaks form.
Fold custard, yogurt, maple syrup and rum into cream.
Spoon into individual serving dishes, decorate with almonds, cover and refrigerate. - 32.535
Fresh Berry Syrup
Line strainer or colander with double layer of damp cheesecloth.
Set over large bowl.
Combine berries and water in medium saucepan and bring slowly to boiling point.
Reduce heat and cook very slowly for exactly 10 minutes.
Transfer to cheesecloth-lined... - 32.1658
Melon With Ginger Syrup
1. Arrange watermelon, honeydew melon and cantaloupe melon on a serving platter. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make syrup, place ginger, wine, sugar and lemon strips in a saucepan, bring to simmering over a medium heat and simmer, stirring... - 32.0188
Maple Syrup Pie
Mix eggs, syrup, sugar, butter, flour, vanilla, and salt.
Beat smooth with rotary beater.
Stir in nuts.
Fill pastry shell.
Bake at 350° about 40 minutes. - 31.9901
Maple Syrup Bombe
– In top of double-boiler, at low heat, simmer maple syrup and egg yolks; stir constantly until mixture thickens.
– Remove from heat; stir until mixture cools; add nuts.
– In a bowl, whip cream and vanilla extract until firm, and set aside.
– ... - 31.7855
Slice the cheese.
Place the water in a saucepan and bring it to the boil.
Gently stir in the sliced cheese until it melts (only a few seconds), then drain off all but 1 or 2 table- spoons of the water.
Return the cheese to the heat and stir with a wooden... - 31.6193
Grate rind of oranges into bowl.
Add sugar and citric acid and pour boiling water over all, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Squeeze oranges and lemons and add juice to cooled mixture.
Let stand 24 hours.
Strain and bottle.
Keep in refrigerator.
For each... - 31.2686
Maple Syrup Cake
Bake cake in baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Cool 5 minutes.
Cut cake into large diamond shapes.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over top of cake.
Heat syrup slightly; pour over cake.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Let stand a few minutes.
Serve warm or cool. - 31.205
1. In a thick-bottomed pan put in the sugar and mint and mix well, crushing the mint to get the flavour.
2. Add water and stir vigorously to dissolve the sugar.
3. Set pan to boil and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
4. Now boil briskly for 3-5 minutes. Remove from... - 31.1285
1) In a saucepan add all ingredients to combine.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes.
3) Serve the orange syrup hot with pancakes. - 30.9933
Maple Syrup Cream Candy
Combine sugar, syrup, cream and butter in a saucepan.
Heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Boil uncovered and without stirring until mixture forms a soft ball when a dribble is dropped into cold water; about 250F on a candy thermometer.
Cool without... - 30.9802
Lychees In Syrup
1. Start by peeling and stoning the lychees
2. In a saucepan, pour water and sugar, boil it, stir properly, once heated set it aside and let it cool
3. In a serving bowl, place fruit and pour syrup over it chill in refrigerator for 30... - 30.8353
Brussel Sprouts In Maple Syrup Vinaigrette
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook brussel sprouts about 10 minutes, until tender crisp. Drain well. Place in a bowl and immediately toss with vinegar.
2. Whisk together oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, mustard, basil, salt and pepper.
3. Pour over... - 30.7664
Mandarins In Syrup
1. Thinly pare a little of the rind from one mandarin and cut it into fine shreds for decoration. Squeeze the juice from two mandarins and set aside.
2. Peel the remaining fruit, removing as much of the white pith as possible. Arrange the peeled fruit whole... - 30.7309
Orange Peel In Syrup
Scrape the surface of the oranges with a fork, then peel from the top to bottom with a sharp knife to make six segment strips.
Scrape off some of the excess pith from the peel, then boil the peel until soft â€” approx 30 min- utes.
Drain well and soak in... - 30.5723
Mix melted chocolate with sugar and salt.
Add boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Cool; add vanilla.
Refrigerate. - 30.4264
Poached Pears In Wine Syrup
These Poached Pears in Wine Syrup is one of the best pear desserts that you can vouch for ! Try this delicious Anjou Pears dish tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Poached Pears in Wine Syrup is welcome ! - 30.35
Combine sugar and water in a pan and place the pan on fire.
Stir till sugar is dissolved.
When it comes to a boil, add citric acid dissolved in 1 tablespoon water.
Let boil for two minutes more.
Remove from heat and strain the syrup when it is thoroughly... - 30.107
Maple Walnut Syrup
Combine corn syrup, maple syrup, water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat and simmer syrup about 15 minutes or until thick.
Stir in nuts.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Adjust... - 29.8453
Thin Caramel Syrup
In a copper sugar-pot or small heavy skillet, combine sugar and 3 tablespoons water over low heat.
Use water to wash down sugar from pan sides.
When sugar has dissolved, increase heat to medium-high.
When mixture is bubbly, water will begin to evaporate and... - 29.7996
Johnny Cake With Maple Syrup
Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
Stir in combined liquids, including eggs.
Mix quickly but do not beat.
Pour batter into a greased 8-inch-square pan and bake at 400F for 30 to 40 minutes. - 29.7908
Rum Syrup is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare dessert recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dessert for your coming parties! - 29.5321
Heat and stir sugar in a heavy saucepan over low heat until liquid.
Off heat, gradually stir in water.
Return to low heat and heat and stir until smooth.
Cool 5 minutes, mix in vanilla and salt.
Pour into a jar, cool, cover, and refrigerate.
Use as an... - 29.3385
Combine sugar, water, and lemon peel in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cover, bring to boiling, and boil 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
Set aside to cool.
Store covered in... - 29.3022
1. In a glass, mix ingredients in the given order.
2. Adjust sweetness and colour according to taste.
3. Serve spicy syrup over pancakes, desserts or even cakes. - 29.0803
Syrup Recipes By Category