- » Swordfish Steak With Red Pepper Sauce
Swordfish Steak With Red Pepper Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swordfish steak with red pepper sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swordfish steak with red pepper sauce recipes.
Swordfish Steaks With Red Pepper Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Brush both sides of fish steaks with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Lightly grease cooking grill.
Place fish on the cooking grill.
Grill 10 to 12 minutes or till fish flakes when tested with a fork, turning once halfway through... - 31.0643
Swordfish In Creamy Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325° In a large ovenproof skillet, flameproof clay pot or enameled cast-iron baking dish, melt the butter. Add thegarlic and poblano, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderate heat until the poblano starts to soften, about
5... - 31.8408
Peter Dohanos Swordfish Seviche
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Scatter the walnuts over a baking sheet or a length of aluminium foil and bake five to ten minutes, stirring them around occasionally.
Cook only until they are crisp and lightly brown.
Turn off the oven.
Trim all the... - 42.2725
Swordfish With Spicy Tomato Orange Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a large skillet, warm 1/4 cup of the oil over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, basil, and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring, until the onion is softened but not browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the wine, orange juice, and... - 39.9516
Swordfish With Pineapple Salsa
1 To prepare the salsa: Place the onion in a small bowl, cover with ice water, and let stand for 30 minutes; drain and pat dry with paper toweling. In a medium-size bowl, toss together the pineapple, pepper, cilantro, lime juice, honey, salt, and onion. Cover... - 30.3671
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In small saucepan, combine tomato paste, wine, garlic and cayenne.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Press mixture through sieve; discard garlic.
Stir in cilantro and oil.
Cool to room... - 38.1082
Broiled Swordfish With Mango Kiwi Salsa
1) In a non-metal bowl, add the salsa ingredients. Mix well.
2) In a food processor, blend half of the salsa until it is smooth.
3) To the remaining salsa, add the blended mix and combine well.
4) Cover and refrigerate the salsa for 2... - 48.0257
Lime Ginger Swordfish With Tomato Avocado Salsa
1) Take a medium sized bowl and mix olive oil, tomatoes, jalapeno, scallions, cilantro, red onions, limejuice, mint, zest and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place lid on bowl and keep it refrigerated for 2 hours.
3) Take a bowl and add the olive oil,... - 45.4279
Grilled Swordfish With Tomatillo Salsa
1. Prepare the salsa by removing the papery husks of the tomatillos. The tomatillos are then chopped into small pieces.
2. Chop or process the onion, garlic, Anaheim, jalapeno chilies and the cilantro to a coarse paste.
3. Mix the tomatillos... - 44.1756
Grilled Swordfish With Black Bean And Corn Salsa
1 In a shallow glass or plastic dish mix all swordfish ingredients except the fish. Add swordfish to the marinade and turn to coat properly.
2 Cover and refrigerate for minimum 30 minutes but no longer than 2 hours to marinate.
3 In a medium... - 46.4022
Combine the oil, lime rind, lime juice, honey, soy sauce, oregano, salt, and red pepper sauce in a self-sealing plastic food storage bag.
Add the swordfish, push out all the air, and seal.
Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, place each... - 40.9333
1) Lightly coat top of the broiler rack with butter.
2) Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
3) Put the fish in a sealable plastic bag.
4) In a bowl place together parsley, basil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, oil, garlic and seasoning.
5)... - 46.5436
Stir Fried Swordfish With Broccoli And Mushrooms
1. Remove skin from swordfish steak; cut steak into 1-inch chunks. In medium-sized bowl,combine fish chunks, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, ginger, and crushed red pepper.
2. Slice mushrooms. Cut broccoli flowerets into 2" by 1" pieces; peel and cut... - 33.8173
Grilled Swordfish Or Salmon
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl, add soy sauce, garlic, sugar, lemon juice, ginger root, and red pepper flakes.
3) Whisk the mixture together.
4) In a shallow dish place fish in one layer.
5) Pour marinade over the fish.
6) Cover it... - 42.0735
Teriyaki Swordfish Kabobs
Cut the swordfish into 3/4 pieces.
Remove and discard the skin and bones.
Place the swordfish in a large self-closing bag; set aside.
In a strainer over a small bowl, drain the pineapple; set aside.
Transfer 1/3 cup of the juice to another small bowl.... - 37.0315
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 41.1658
Grilled Swordfish With Stir Fried Noodles
In a shallow baking dish, mix soy, vinegar, and ses-ame oil.
Rinse swordfish, pat dry, and cut into serving-size pieces.
Place fish in soy mixture and turn to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the... - 42.0445
Fish With Tomato Orange Salsa
Rinse the fish and set aside.
Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a shallow nonreactive bowl.
Add the fish to the bowl, spoon the marinade over it, and set aside.
Prepare the Tomato-Orange Salsa and set aside.
Broil or grill the fish for about 10... - 35.4317
In a 12- to 14-quart pan, combine oil, onions, leeks, garlic, parsley, bay leaves, oregano, thyme, pepper, and saffron; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is limp.
Add tomatoes and juice, tomato sauce, and wine.
Cover and boil... - 39.0676