- » Swordfish
Swordfish are a popular sport and exotic food fish that are found in temperate waters across the globe in the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian oceans. The swordfish was once an endangered fish but now sustainable fishing ... More »
Vermouth Dijon Glazed Swordfish
Fish with wine glazes are ideal to serve on special occasions or dinner with dear ones. Mike Monahan shows how to cook Swordfish and glaze it with Vermouth and Dijon sauce mixture. Good to go with wines such as Chenin Blanc or Liebfraumilch. - 113.623
Fattoush With Grilled Swordfish
Fattoush is another Mediterranean delicacy, which is loaded with nutritional values. You can make it more nutritious by adding the grilled fish on top. However, if you prefer vegetarianism, then enjoy it alone. This can be a welcoming change to your daily... - 108.986
Grilled Swordfish Over Fattoush
Fish preparations can be sought after even on most simple or casual of occasions. Catch up with Dani showing how to make a Grilled Swordfish and lay it over Fattoush to serve. Good for wine pairing. - 108.728
Grilled Swordfish Steak With Orzo Pasta
Surprise your valentine with an exotic grilled swordfish steak k pasta! A dish that comes together with a flip of two or three ingredients and that’s all there is to this dish! A winner recipe to bring out to entice your loved one! See the video for more. - 95.9874
Here is a favorite...Pukefish! - 54.5493
Garden Greens With Swordfish
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen and then brush with lemon juice.
2. In a bowl or a container combine Italian herb seasoning, garlic salt and pepper and rub mixture all over fish measuring the thickness of fish.
3. On the greased,... - 47.1479
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Wash and dry swordfish steaks thoroughly.
3. Sprinkle lemon juice on both sides of the swordfish.
4. Place it in a covered glass baking dish.
5. Spread garlic paste evenly over the fish.
6. Top it with tomato,... - 47.1078
Place the swordfish steaks in a bowl and season.
Add the wine, rosemary, garlic and mint to the bowl, coat the steaks fully, and marinate for at least an hour.
Drain the fish, reserving the marinade.
Brush a large griddle pan or barbecue grill with a little... - 46.8809
1) Lightly coat top of the broiler rack with butter.
2) Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
3) Put the fish in a sealable plastic bag.
4) In a bowl place together parsley, basil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, oil, garlic and seasoning.
5)... - 46.5436
Swordfish With Tomatoes And Olives
1. Defrost the fish, if frozen.
2. Take a heavy bottomed 12 inch skillet, put oil and heat it.
3. Once heated, stir in garlic and let it cook for 10 minutes by stirring.
4. Once done, take the garlic out with a slotted spoon and put in a... - 45.6939
Pasta With Swordfish And Olives
This pasta with swordfish recipe is prepared with cooked swordfish and vegetables. Tossed with the vegetable sauce of tomatoes, carrots, calaery along with the swordfish, it is served with basil and parsley. - 45.295
You'll simple love this Swordfish Veracruz side dish. Try this amazingly delicious Swordfish Veracruz; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.8706
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large heavy po, saute the onions, peppers, and fennel in 4 tablespoons of olive oil over a medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender.
3) Stir in the... - 44.5991
Swordfish With Cucumber Sauce
1. Soften butter and cream the anchovy paste. Spread this paste on steaks very evenly, covering every bit.
2. Broil for 5 minutes at least 4 inches from heat on both the sides, till the fish starts flaking easily.
3. In a saucepan cook... - 44.1433
Broiled Salmon Or Swordfish Steaks
Finding a nice Broiled Salmon Or Swordfish Steaks recipe is like hitting a jackpot, congratulations you have just hit one. You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Broiled Salmon Or Swordfish Steaks recipe with the world!.... - 44.0325
Swordfish With Skordalia
Cook fish, uncovered, in heated oiled grill pan (or on grill or barbecue) until just cooked through.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook spinach, stirring, until just wilted.
Divide skordalia among serving plates; top with fish, spinach and combined... - 43.7516
Place swordfish slices in a large frying pan and cover with boiling water.
Add salt, peppers, bay leaf, and lemon juice.
Simmer, uncovered, over low heat for 15 minutes, or until fish is just tender.
With a wide spatula, lift fish out of stock and place on... - 43.7426
Middle Eastern Swordfish Kabobs
1. In a large shallow non-metallic dish, combine ingredients for marinade.
2. Add fish and toss to coat well.
3. Cover and place in the refrigerator and let marinate for an hour or overnight, occasionally turning the fish.
4. If using bamboo... - 43.2477
Swordfish With Honey Lime Glaze
To make Honey-Lime Glaze, combine lime juice, honey, garlic, chili pepper, cornstarch and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan.
Boil about 1 minute until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in cilantro, if desired.
Reserve half of Honey-Lime Glaze... - 43.1102
Tandoori Swordfish Steaks
Place swordfish steaks in a shallow baking dish.
Combine lime juice, minced garlic, and grated gingerroot, stirring well; pour over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, basting once with lime juice .mixture.
Combine yogutr and next 6... - 43.0607
Trim the swordfish and season on both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in a glass baking dish large enough to hold the steaks in one layer.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the mustard, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, soy sauce, pepper, and dill.
Mix... - 42.9113
Swordfish With Ginger Marmalade Glaze
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a large saucepan, tip in the orange juice, the lemon juice, marmalade, and ginger to prepare the glaze
4. Mix well and place it on the heat
5. Bring to a gentle boil
6. Then... - 42.7651
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Arrange the steaks in baking dish and brush with olive oil.
3) Dredge with garlic, dill, herbs, salt, and pepper.
4) Sprinkle bread crumbs on the top.
5) Drizzle lemon juice and remaining olive oil over tops of... - 42.7239
Swordfish is a beautifully textured and flavored fish that lends itself well to marinades and grilling. The meat holds together well and does not have an overly fishy taste. The trick with swordfish is to infuse the meat with plently of flavor- and don't... - 42.7184
Tex Mex Steamed Swordfish
1. Cut the swordfish steaks in half to make 4 equal serving portions.
2. Line a flat vegetable steamer or steamer insert with the shredded cabbage, bell pepper, and onion. Bring the water in the steamer to a boil and steam the vegetables for about 1... - 42.4277
Peter Dohanos Swordfish Seviche
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Scatter the walnuts over a baking sheet or a length of aluminium foil and bake five to ten minutes, stirring them around occasionally.
Cook only until they are crisp and lightly brown.
Turn off the oven.
Trim all the... - 42.2725
Barbecued Swordfish is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Barbecued Swordfish with us! - 42.2099
Grilled Swordfish A 1'orange
Rinse swordfish and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine orange juice, lemon juice, oil and soy sauce in small bowl.
Pour half of orange juice mixture into shallow glass dish.
Add 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel to orange juice mixture.
Coat fish in mixture;... - 41.6936
Place the water, sherry, soy sauce, onion, ginger, and pepper in a deep 12-inch skillet, and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Raise the heat to high and bring the mixture to a rolling boil.
Add the orzo... - 41.5112
Swordfish Skewers With Tomato Chilli Relish
To prepare Tomato-Chili Relish, combine chiles, tomatoes, onion, sugar, and vinegar in a small nonreactive bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or until next day.
In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, and pepper.
Add... - 41.1264
Combine the oil, lime rind, lime juice, honey, soy sauce, oregano, salt, and red pepper sauce in a self-sealing plastic food storage bag.
Add the swordfish, push out all the air, and seal.
Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, place each... - 40.9333
Swordfish Steaks In Lime Soy Marinade
In a glass dish place swordfish steaks.
In a small bowl combine next 8 ingredients; mix well.
Pour over swordfish; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
Preheat broiler or grill.
On a broiler pan or grill place swordfish.
Cook for 4 to 5 minutes... - 40.9286
Swordfish Steaks With Middle Eastern Flavors
Place swordfish steaks in a shallow glass dish.
In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
Spread mixture over both sides of fish.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Prepare a charcoal fire or preheat a gas grill.
Once the fire is at medium heat,... - 40.3434
Cut fish steak into 4 serving pieces.
Place in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Mix oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano; pour over fish.
Cover and refrigerate, turning fish occasionally, 4 hours.
Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade.
Place... - 40.2571
Place fish in large baking dish and sprinkle with half of the lime juice.
Season with pepper.
Brush tomato halves with melted butter.
Combine crumbs, parsley, and savory; spoon evenly over tomato halves.
Arrange tomatoes and bananas around fish.
Lightly brush... - 40.156
Swordfish Steaks Poached In Beer And Sauced
Preparing this very Swordfish Steaks Poached In Beer And Sauced recipe is the 2nd best way to please a gathering. Am sure you have an idea of the first?? You do not have to spend any more than 15 minutes to prepare Swordfish Steaks Poached In Beer And Sauced.... - 39.9987
Swordfish With Spicy Tomato Orange Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a large skillet, warm 1/4 cup of the oil over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, basil, and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring, until the onion is softened but not browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the wine, orange juice, and... - 39.9516
Swordfish Baked In Foil
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Mix the mushrooms, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and dill.
3. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil, spread half the seasoning mixture over the bottom and add the swordfish steaks.
4. Sprinkle the... - 39.5789
Broiled Swordfish Olivada
1) Pre-heat the broiler by setting it to medium temperature.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except the swordfish.
3) Take a nonstick baking sheet and place the swordfish on it.
4) Place it in the pre-heated... - 39.4726
Grilled Herbed Swordfish Steak
1) In a glass dish, put the swordfish.
2) Chop the shallots and mix them with the garlic, oil, herbs and lemon juice.
3) Pour the prepared mixture all over the fish.
4) Marinate the fish for about 2 hours, turning once.
5) Take the fish... - 39.3323
Block Island Baked Swordfish
Wipe fish with damp cloth and put in greased shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Arrange onion slices on fish.
Sprinkle with green pepper.
Dot with butter and add the water.
Bake in preheated hot oven... - 39.1883
Pesce Spada Rollotini Rolled Swordfish
1. To prepare the pat swordfish steaks dry, trim away skin and dark connective tissue and place between wax paper sheets.
2. Using rubber mallet, pound fish steaks as you would do with chicken or veal cutlets.
3. Out of the thin slices make several... - 39.1701
Garden Style Swordfish
Combine carrots, onion, zucchini and celery.
In 2-quart oblong glass baking dish, spread vegetable mixture evenly.
Arrange fish steaks over vegetables.
Combine butter, lemon juice, salt, rosemary and marjoram; drizzle over fish.
Top each fish steak with lemon... - 38.8211
Combine 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; add fish, gently tossing to coat.
Cover and marinate 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Remove fish from marinade.
Alternate fish and bay leaves on 4... - 38.659
Crumb Topped Swordfish
Coat baking dish with salad oil.
Arrange swordfish in the dish in a single layer.
Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Cover with the chopped onion, then add a layer of the parsley.
Spoon sour cream over the top.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot... - 38.1948
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In small saucepan, combine tomato paste, wine, garlic and cayenne.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Press mixture through sieve; discard garlic.
Stir in cilantro and oil.
Cool to room... - 38.1082
1 Halve the shallots or quarter the onion. Cut the swordfish steaks into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
2 In a plastic or paper bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper, and shake to mix. Add the swordfish and shake to coat lightly. Remove the fish and set aside.
3 In... - 37.9003
Swordfish Steaks With Mushrooms
In a 9 by 13-inch dish, combine lemon juice, wine, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and fennel seeds.
Add fish and let stand, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
With a slotted spatula, lift fish from marinade, drain briefly (reserve marinade), and place in a... - 37.855
1. In a plastic or paper bag, combine the flour, salt, and pepper, and shake to mix. Add the swordfish and shake to coat lightly. Remove the fish and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, preferably nonstick, warm the oil with the butter over medium-high heat... - 37.6223
Cut fish in bite-size pieces.
Mix marinade ingredients together, season with salt and pepper then stir in fish; leave 2 to 3 hours.
To make Thousand Island Sauce, put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix together.
Season with salt and pepper, then spoon... - 37.5872
Gingery Grilled Swordfish Steaks
Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, sherry, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, lemon rind, and pepper and set aside.
Lay the swordfish steaks in a shallow baking pan just large enough to hold them, pour on the marinade, and turn the steaks to coat well.
Cover and... - 37.3806
Pickled Bonito Or Swordfish With Green Tomatoes
In a heavy frying-pan, fry the onions gently in the olive oil until barely transparent.
Add the tomatoes, chillies, garlic, mint and some salt.
Stir over high heat for 1-2 minutes.
Remove the sauce and cool.
In a wide dish layer the raw fish with the tomato... - 37.121
Mix together in a bowl the Vermouth, lemon juice, oil, salt, oregano, garlic, and onion.
Cut fish into 1 1/4 inch squares, place in the marinade, cover, and chill several hours, turning.
Alternate on skewers the fish, tomatoes, and bay leaves (use freshly... - 36.6176
Slice the fish into strips.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry the fish thoroughly, remove and reserve.
Add the garlic, ginger, peppers and onions, saute until tender, discard the garlic clove.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes over low... - 36.5805
Swordfish Steaks Poached In Beer And Sauced
1. In a large skillet bring the beer, carrot, onion, celery, parsley, peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer fifteen minutes.
2. Arrange four of the steaks in the broth one layer deep. Simmer, covered, turning once,... - 36.4345
Grilled Swordfish Steak
1. On a grill, start fire and allow to burn for 20 to 30 minutes
2. Make sure the coals must be very hot
3. Spread a generous portion of mayonnaise on one side of each steak and place mayonnaise side down on grill
5. Prepare lemon... - 36.4098
Breaded Fried Swordfish
1) Season the steaks with salt and pepper, lightly dust each piece with the flour, dip in the beaten egg and coat with the breadcrumbs.
2) In a suitable skillet, deep fry the steaks until golden, drain excess oil.
3) On... - 36.1202
Asian Swordfish Steaks
Thaw fish steaks, if frozen.
Cut into 4 serving-size portions.
For marinade, in a shallow dish combine pineapple or orange juice, green onion, oil, soy sauce, garlic, and grated gingerroot.
Add fish steaks; turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator... - 36.1047
Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry.
Combine remaining ingredients except paprika, stirring well; baste fish with lemon juice mixture, and sprinkle with half of paprika.
Set remaining lemon juice mixture and paprika aside.
Place fish in a... - 35.8909
Grilled Swordfish Steaks
1 As per the package directions, cook rice.
2 Coat both the sides of swordfish steaks with jerk seasoning, during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
3 Lightly spray the grid of preheated grill with nonstick cooking spray.
4 Grill the swordfish... - 35.8538
This glazed swordfish recipe is a simple one prepared with a handful of ingredinets. Cooked on the grill with a glaze of cooked teriyaki sauce with honey, orange juice, chili sauce and five spice, the swordfish has distinct asian flavors. - 35.7628
Swordfish With Orange Sauce
For Orange Sauce: In small saucepan, combine orange marmalade, pineapple juice, horseradish, garlic powder, coriander and hot sauce.
Cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes.
Set aside and keep warm.
Place swordfish steaks on lightly greased rack of broil... - 35.0981
Cold Marinated Swordfish
1. Heat oil in 12-inch Chef Style Fry Pan over medium heat; saute onions until limp; remove from pan; reserve.
2. Melt butter in pan; saute swordfish 3-5 minutes or until just firm to the touch; remove from heat; add onions, bay leaf, vinegar, salt, pepper,... - 34.7835
Blackened Grilled Swordfish
Mix together all spices. Sprinkle evenly over a large flat platter.
Melt butter and brush over swordfish steaks. Dip fish in seasonings and coat well on both sides.
To cook on a grill: make sure grill is very hot and rack is close to coals. Barbecue for 5... - 34.5081
Combine in a small bowl soy, catsup, parsley, orange juice, garlic, lemon juice, and pepper.
Marinate swordfish in this mixture for 1 hour.
Grill about 4 inches above hot coals for about 8 minutes.
Turn fish (use kitchen tongs to prevent breakage)... - 34.2707
Succulent Grilled Swordfish
1. In bowl mix together the oil, lemon juice, garlic and parsley and spread over the seasoned swordfish steaks.
2. Place under a slow grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Turn carefully once during cooking and baste frequently.
4. Serve... - 33.576
Broiled Marinated Swordfish
Combine lemon juice and onion.
Marinate swordfish in mixture for 1 hour.
Place on broiler pan.
Broil about 3 inches from heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, until fish flakes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with parsley before serving. - 33.2756
Swordfish Steaks With Lime And Coriander
Place fish in single layer in shallow dish.
Sprinkle with lime juice, oil and coriander; cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning once or twice.
Broil or grill fish for 5 to 8 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily... - 32.6767
Curried Swordfish Steaks
Combine the olive oil, lime juice, soy, honey, garlic, ginger, cilantro, curry powder, salt and pepper in the blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
Pour over the swordfish, cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
Rotate the... - 32.5645
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Arrange swordfish steaks in a single layer in 1 or 2 baking dishes just large enough to hold them comfortably.
Pour fish stock or white wine, or a combination of both, around the fish, to a depth equal to half the thickness of the... - 32.4665
Cut the swordf ish into 1" (2.5 cm) cubes, skewer with bamboo skewers, place in a shallow pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients together and pour over fish.
Marinate in the refrigerator covered for 2 hours.
Broil over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning and... - 31.9027
1. Place the swordfish or salmon in a single layer in a large shallow glass dish.
2. Combine the oil, lemon juice, dill, paprika, and salt and pepper in a cup. Pour the marinade over the steaks. Cover the dish with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature... - 31.8644
Grilled Swordfish Steaks
Preheat 9-inch browning dish on HI (max. power) for 5 minutes.
Brush swordfish steaks on one side only with oil.
Sprinkle with lemon pepper and paprika.
Place seasoned side down on preheated dish.
1 to 2 minutes, or just until swordfish... - 31.7022
Swordfish With Julienned Vegetables
Preheat oven to 375° and butter a shallow casserole.
Spread carrots evenly over casserole bottom. Distribute the green onions or leeks over carrots. Scatter mushrooms on top of vegetables. Sprinkle with parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Place swordfish... - 31.6041
1. In shallow glass casserole, combine vinegar, lemon and lime juice, oil, garlic, ginger root, and pepper. Add fish; turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.... - 31.2662
Swordfish With Cucumber Sauce
Cream anchovy paste and softened butter; spread on steaks.
Broil 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, cook cucumber with dill in butter until tender.
Add soup and sour cream.
Heat; stir now and... - 30.9618
Swordfish With Cucumber Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, cucumber, mint or dillweed, and pepper.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Spray a cold grill rack with nonstick spray coating.
Then place rack over coals.
Grill fish steaks over medium... - 30.7287
Grilled Swordfish With Cilantro Butter
1. Prepare a charcoal fire or gas grill. Swordfish is especially good cooked over mesquite charcoal, although other types of fuel are fine.
2. Lightly coat fillets with olive oil. When fire is ready, place fish on oiled grill and cook until just firm to the... - 29.9374
Broiled Swordfish With Tomato Olive Confetti
Prepare Tomato-Olive Confetti and set aside.
Rinse fish, pat dry, and place on oiled rack of a 12- by 14-inch broiler pan; brush fish with oil.
Broil about 5 inches below heat for 5 minutes.
Turn fish over, brush with oil, and continue to broil until fish is... - 29.8933
Baked Swordfish Manzanillo
Sprinkle swordfish steaks with salt and pepper.
Place fish in a single layer in a baking dish; brush with olive oil, coating heavily.
Sprinkle green onions over fish.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when... - 28.7699
Oven Poached Swordfish
Place the swordfish in a glass baking dish.
Combine the water, lemon juice, bay leaf, and thyme and pour over the swordfish.
Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. - 28.2884
Mrx well all ingredients except fish.
Lay the swordfish in a baking dish or casserole just slightly larger than the fish and pour the sauce over.
Let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours and then bake 30-40 minutes in a 350° oven, or until tender. - 27.9011
Broiled Swordfish Steaks
1. Sprinkle surface of fish with salt and pepper.
2. Brush with melted butter or margarine.
3. Place on greased broiler rack in broiler, with surface of fish about 3 inches below heat.
4. Broil about 8 minutes on each side, brushing frequently with melted... - 27.4715
Swordfish Steaks Amandine
1. In small bowl, combine almonds, butter or margarine, and paprika. Cook, uncovered, at high (100% power) 4 to 5 minutes until almonds are golden brown, stirring after 2 minutes, and every minute thereafter; set aside.
2. In 8" by 8" baking dish, place... - 26.6177
Broiled Swordfish Steaks
1. Sprinkle the fish with the salt, pepper and paprika; rub the seasonings in lightly.
2. Place the fish on a preheated, greased broiler rack about two inches from the source of heat. Brush the top of the fish with two tablespoons of the melted butter and... - 25.4906
Swordfish Baja Style
lace swordfish in a single layer in a baking dish; brush well with oil.
Sprinkle with green onions.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven until fish is just slightly translucent or wet inside when cut (15 to 20 minutes).
Transfer fish to a serving platter and... - 25.1082
Preheat oven to broil.
Brush both sides of each swordfish steak with oil. Place in oven and broil 4 minutes on each side. The time may vary depending on thickness of the steaks. Season during cooking.
To serve, place slice of Cajun Butter on each hot... - 21.9928
1. Light a grill. In a medium bowl, mix the oil with the herbes de Provence and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Add the swordfish cubes and toss to coat. Thread one-sixth of the swordfish cubes and 1 slice of pancetta onto each of 6 skewers (or soaked... - 19.9879
Swordfish Steak Meuniere
Dip fish in flour, seasoned with paprika, salt, and pepper. Dip fish in cream. Melt butter and let solids sink to bottom. Pour off the clear fat into a heavy frying pan. Heat and add fish slices. Brown on both sides, turning once. Cook slowly so that fish is... - 17.3871
Happy new year! Well I'm back with loads more delicious recipes. To kick it off, here is a light, healthy, delicious meal perfect for the new year. " My Grilled Swordfish" (Pesce Spada ai ferri) - 0
Swordfish Recipes By Category