- » Swiss Steak Tomato Soup
Swiss Steak Tomato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swiss steak tomato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swiss steak tomato soup recipes.
Easy Swiss Steak With Tomato Soup
Combine flour, salt and pepper.
Place steak on a board and pound half of the flour mixture into each side of steak with the back of a heavy knife.
Cut meat in 4 pieces and place in an (8 x 8-inch) square glass baking dish.
Sprinkle any remaining flour over... - 27.2143
You May Also Like!
Easy Swiss Steak With Mushroom Soup
Pound steak; cut into serving-size pieces.
In skillet, brown steak in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour 30 minutes or until tender.
Stir occasionally. - 30.1286
Seasoned Swiss Steak With Tomatoes
Trim round steak; pound well.
Cut into 6 to 8 pieces.
Mix flour, salt and pepper.
Coat beef with flour mixture.
Place meat and any remaining flour mixture in rectangular baking dish, 12 x 8 inches, or 10-inch square casserole.
Combine celery, onion and green... - 43.4953
Easy Swiss Steak With Onion Soup Mix
Cut steak into serving-size pieces.
Preheat browning skillet 4 1/2 minutes.
Place meat in skillet and microwave 1 minute on each side.
Sprinkle with soup mix.
Add pepper slices and tomatoes.
Heat tomato juice; stir in flour and pour over... - 33.0669
Swiss Steak Special
In oblong baking dish, combine steak, tomatoes, sauce, soup mix, basil and garlic. - 29.9138
Savory Swiss Steak
Cut steak into serving size portions.
In 2-quart casserole, combine steak, tomatoes, tomato sauce, soup mix, parsley, basil and oregano.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 5 minutes and at medium (5) 35 to 40 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before... - 31.4977
Nana's Cookery Swiss Steak Supreme
1. In a buttered 13x9-inch baking pan, dump the meat and sprinkle soup mix.
2. Lay mushroom slices on top, followed by bell pepper strips, diced tomato. Sprinkle salt all over.
3. In a small bowl, combine ½ cup of drained tomato juice, steak sauce... - 0
Swiss Steak Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, mix together flour, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3) Roll the steak into flour mixture.
4) In a Dutch oven, heat fat and evenly brown the steak.
5) In a bowl, mix together soup, 11/2... - 46.0712
Thyme Enhanced Swiss Steak
Cut steak in serving pieces.
Mix flour, pepper and thyme.
Dredge meat coating both sides.
Arrange meat in 12x8-inch glass dish.
Cover evenly with soup mix, celery and sliced onion.
In 2 cup measure blend water and tomato sauce; pour over meat.
Cover with... - 38.9183
Jacqueline's Swiss Steak
1) Cut the steak neatly into serving-sze pieces and dredge these pieces in flour.
2) In the bottom of a slow cooker, put the carrots and top with the meat.
3) Combine together the tomato sauce, soup mix and water and pour the mixture all over the... - 36.5216
Swiss Steak Special
The Swiss Steak Special is a tender and tasty meat preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Try this wonderful Swiss Steak Special recipe at home and taste for yourself this exquisitely delicious dish. - 32.7894