- » Swiss Roll
Swiss Roll Recipes
Swiss roll is a dessert made of sponge cake that is rolled up and filled with a variety of fillings. These cakes are very delicate to cook and bake. The cake has to be baked in a flat pan that will create the ... More »
Swiss Roll With Strawberry Jam
Baked snacks are great for breakfast or tea or to pack in boxes for lunch or snacks for kids. Check out Madhura making delicious and colorful Swiss Roll with strawberry jam filling inside the roll. Sure hit with kids! - 122.986
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Beat eggs and sugar till creamy.
Add flour to egg mixture and beat for 5-7 minutes.
Add warm milk and beat for another 5-10 minutes till the batter is light in texture.
Grease a rectangular tray of 20 cm x 30 cm size... - 46.0571
1. Let the oven heat to 400°F (200°C/Gas 6) and grease and line a 28 x 18 cm (11 x 7 in) Swiss roll tin.
2. In a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water beat the eggs and sugar together until the mixture leaves a trail when the... - 41.7895
Swiss Cabbage Rolls
1 Trim base of cabbage and carefully break off 12 whole leaves (Save remaining cabbage for another day).
2 Place leaves in a large saucepan; pour in boiling water and cover; let standfor 5 minutes; drain on paper towels; trim off the coarse rib on the back of... - 41.7575
Use a 225 mm. x 350 mm. (9"x14") Swiss roll tin for the larger mixture and a 175 mm. x 275 mm. (7"x11") tin for the smaller mixture. Prepare the tin as follows â€” apply melted butter, put grease proof paper over it and apply melted butter once again... - 40.5944
1. Grease a Swiss roll tin (9 x 13 in.) and line with greased greaseproof paper, cut 2 inches larger all round than the tin.
2. Sieve the flour.
3. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a large bowl over a pan of hot water. Continue whisking until the mixture is thick... - 40.1697
Line and grease an 18 x 28 cm (7 x 11 inch) Swiss roll tin.
Whisk the eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl over a saucepan of hot water until thick enough to leave a trail.
(Hot water is unnecessary if you are using an electric beater.) Fold in the flour and the... - 38.5372
1. Separating the eggs beat the yolks with the sugar until fluffy.
2. Include the flour slowly while still beating.
3. Beat the egg whites such that stiff and dry and using a metal spoon fold into the yolks.
4. In a shallow tin lined with waxed paper... - 37.838
Swiss Cheese Roll
Mix all ingredients for filling together until smooth.
Roll out pastry thinly until about 18-inches square; spread over filling, leaving a margin around edge, roll up like a Swiss roll.
Bake in the centre of a very hot oven (475°F - Gas Mark 8) for 15... - 37.5426
Peach Swiss Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Grease a 30 x 20 cm / 12 x 8 in Swiss roll tin and line with non-stick baking paper. Combine the eggs and sugar in a bowl. Beat with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and mousselike. (When the whisk is lifted,... - 36.3079
Cream the yolks of 6 eggs, 1 oz. sugar in a bowl with egg beater.
Beat whites stiff, gradually adding 2 1/2 oz. castor sugar.
Gently fold stiff egg whites into creamed yolks, gradually mixing in the flour too.
Line a tin with grease proof paper and spread the... - 34.0306
Divide the risen dough into 6 equal pieces and roll each piece into a sausage shape about 5 inches long.
PIace well apart on a well greased baking sheet.
Cover and let rise until doubled in size.
Bake inthecenterof a moderately hot oven (375°F) for 15-20... - 31.9693
Berry Swiss Roll
1. Grease and line a Swiss roll tin, 33 x 23 cm (13x9 inch). Put the eggs and sugar in a large, heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and whisk until the mixture is light and airy and the whisk leaves a trail when lifted from the bowl. Remove... - 30.5359
1. Grease a 28 X 18 cm/11 X 7 in Swiss roll tin and line with greaseproof paper. Grease the paper.
2. Place the egg and sugar in a bowl. Place the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and whisk until the mixture is light and the whisk leaves a trail when... - 27.9111
Swiss Roll is easy to make recipe. Swiss Roll gets its taste from vanilla spongecake dressed with strawberry jam and cream. Swiss Roll is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 25.1527
Coconut And Apricot Swiss Roll
Grease a 28.5 by 18.5 by 2 cm (ll 1/4 by 7 1/4 by 3/4 inch) Swiss roll tin. Bottom-line with greaseproof paper, then grease again and dust with caster sugar and flour. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a deep heatproof bowl placed over a pan of hot water until... - 23.277
Swiss Roll Recipes By Category