- » Swiss Potato
Swiss Potato Recipes
Swiss potato, as name suggests, is a variety of potato that is commonly used in cuisine of Switzerland. Potato has many culinary uses in Swiss cuisine as it is used in the preparation of a number of dishes like ... More »
Boil potatoes just until tender, drain and allow to cool.
Dip in beaten egg then roll in stuffing mix; place on a plate and set aside.
These will be speared with a fondue fork and deep-fried in hot oil.
To make Garlic Sauce, dampen bread crumbs with... - 44.9264
In saucepan melt 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine; blend in the flour, salt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Add cheese; stir to melt.
Stir in potatoes, pimiento,... - 44.1207
Swiss Potato And Leek Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F; apply a coat of butter to a two-quart casserole or baking dish
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the piotatoes in it till tender; drain them well and cut into slices an eighth of an... - 43.5463
Swiss Potato Gratin
Wash potatoes well and trim away any discolored spots or eyes.
Slice thin and drop into a pot of cold, heavily salted water.
Set over high heat and bring to a boil.
Boil potatoes for 1 minute, drain, and rinse with cold water.
Drain again and pat dry.
Combine... - 42.6653
Bacon And Swiss Potato Pie
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 10-inch pie pan or 8-inch (2-quart) square baking dish.
In small skillet, cook onions in margarine for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender.
In large bowl, beat eggs.
Add potato flakes, water, milk, salt, paprika, pepper,... - 42.5965
Romertopf Swiss Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 475F.
2) Scrub the potatoes to remove all dirt.
3) Bake the potatoes in their jackets for about 20 minutes or till done. Let the potatoes cool down, before peeling their skin off and shredding.
4) Into a soaked... - 41.7233
Swiss Chard And Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) In a large kettle or a stockpot, pour 6 quarts of water and bring to a boil over high heat.
3) In the meantime, prepare the Swiss chard by trimming off the lower half. Cut the leaf tops into... - 40.4068
Skinny Swiss Steak With Oven Roasted Potatoes
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into 4 serving-size pieces.
Combine the flour and pepper.
Using the notched side of a meat mallet, pound flour mixture into both sides of meat.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat.
Brown meat on... - 39.3007
Swiss Cheese And Potato Chowder
1. Boil potatoes until soft, peel and press through sieve, add water, mix.well.
2. Melt butter in a large pan, saute onion till transparent, add flour stir well for few minutes, add potatoes and water mixture and bring to boil. Stir all the time, cook for 10... - 36.8456
Mix together all ingredients, saving some grated cheese to sprinkle on top.
Place into medium-sized, lightly-buttered casserole.
Sprinkle top with reserved cheese.
Place in preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 1 hour.
Recipe can be doubled easily. - 34.6056
Swiss Potato Salad
Sprinkle salt over potatoes; combine with cheese strips.
Blend remaining ingredients; pour over potato mixture.
Serve at room temperature - 26.8228
Swiss Potato Recipes By Category