- » Swiss Pasta
Swiss Pasta Recipes
Swiss pasta or Teigwaren refers to pasta dishes which form a part of that Swiss cuisine and are unique by their usage of ingredients like potatoes, Swiss cheese and sometimes, apple sauce. Swiss pasta typically ... More »
Saucy Swiss Pasta
In unsalted water, cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with hot water.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan using wire whisk, blend milk, flour, mustard and salt until smooth.
Stir in cheese.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until... - 39.286
Swiss Cheese Pasta
1) Cook fettuccine according to directions on package.
2) Meanwhile, during last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking time, in a medium saucepan, boil the cream.
4) Remove the saucepan from heat and gradually add cheese, stirring until smooth.
5)... - 38.9852
Swiss Chard And Pasta Timbales
1. Put the chard in a blender with 1 tablespoon of cream and puree. Transfer to a large bowl and add the fontina and parmesan cheeses, eggs, and remaining cream. Combine well. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium pan, cook the pasta in boiling,... - 33.7427
You May Also Like!
Orecchiette With Swiss Chard
1. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over low heat. Add anchovies and garlic to pan; mash with back of a spoon 1 to 2 minutes, or until anchovies dissolve. Add hot pepper flakes, Swiss chard, and water. Cover, increase heat to medium, and cook 8 to 10... - 27.5949
Pasta With Swiss Fondue
In a large saucepan or skillet, bring the evaporated milk with the garlic to a simmer over moderate heat.
Gradually stir in the cheese and, as soon as it has melted and the sauce is creamy, stir in the kirsch.
Pour the sauce immediately over cooked pasta. - 26.6848
Pasta With Swiss Chard And Cheese
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 1 minute. Add Swiss chard, black pepper, and red pepper. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently,... - 32.4321
Pasta With Swiss Chard
Trim and discard ends of chard stems; then cut off remainder of stems at base of each leaf.
Thinly slice stems and leaves, keeping them separate.
(If using kale, cut off and discard coarse stems; slice leaves thinly.) Set chard or kale aside.
Stir pecans in a... - 39.8738
Swiss Fried Noodles
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan.
Spread noodles evenly in pan and brown on one side.
Turn upside down onto a plate.
Melt the remaining butter and return noodles to brown the other... - 28.2319
Baked Pasta With Ham And Swiss Chard
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly butter a 7 1/2- to 3-quart baking dish. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in large skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in Swiss chard, leeks, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Increase heat to... - 38.8783
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese And Swiss Chard
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add the fettuccine and cook at a rapid boil for 8 or 9 minutes or until al dente.
Drain well.Heat the oil in a large skillet over moderate heat.
Add the chard and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes, just long... - 35.767
Spinach Lasagna With Swiss Cheese Sauce
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, except omit any oil or salt; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Place noodles in a single layer on a sheet of foil; set aside.
For filling, in a large bowl combine the egg whites, ricotta cheese,... - 45.5028
Whole Wheat Tagliatelle With Swiss Chard
1. In medium saucepan, combine oil, onion, garlic, sage and 1 tablespoon water; cook over medium heat until water evaporates, 5 minutes. Lower heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8"... - 37.4499
Swiss Pasta Recipes By Category