- » Swiss Onion Pie
Swiss Onion Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swiss onion pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swiss onion pie recipes.
Swiss And Onion Pie
1. Cook the bacon in the microwave between sheets of paper towels, for about 3 to 4 minutes, until brown and crisp. Set aside to cool and be used later.
2. Place butter and onions in a small microwavable casserole dish and cook onion... - 48.3479
Swiss Cheese Onion Pie
Combine first 3 ingredients; press firmly into a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 8 to 10 minutes.
Cook onions in 1/4 cup butter till tender but not brown; place in crumb crust.
Combine cheese with flour, salt, and pepper; add eggs and... - 46.8742
You May Also Like!
Swiss Bacon Onion Pie
Combine cracker crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and side of 8-inch pie plate.
Cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels; crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons bacon fat; add onion and cook until tender but not... - 43.1408
Ham And Swiss Cheese Quiche
Prepare the Cornmeal Quiche Crust.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle ham and cheese evenly over bottom of crust.
Combine half and half, eggs, mustard, green onion, salt, and pepper in bowl; blend well.
Pour into crust.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is... - 40.3786
Combine cracker crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and sides of 8-inch pie plate.
Cook bacon till crisp; drain on paper towels; crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons bacon fat; add onion and cook till tender but not brown.
Combine crumbled bacon, onions,... - 42.1565
Crustless Swiss Cheese And Onion Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over moderately low heat. Add the onions, and cook, covered, for 10 minutes, or until very soft.
2. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, egg yolks, cheese,... - 32.3027
Swiss And Frank Pie
Swiss And Frank Pie is something I love to prepare. This Swiss and Frank Pie is quite a deal to serve on special occassions. Just check out the recipeof the yummy and juicy Swiss and Frank Pie. - 41.5352
Swiss Cheese Pie
Sprinkle onion and cheese in pastry-lined baking dish.
Heat oven to 425°.
Pour 1 cup milk and the whipping cream into saucepan.
Mix cornstarch and 3 tablespoons milk; stir into milk-cream mixture.
Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring... - 41.89
Cheesy Onion And Swiss Chard Quiche
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make easy, flaky, pie crust for an an amazing Swiss Chard and Gruyere Quiche. As always, it's easier than you think! - 0
Broccoli And Swiss Cheese Quiche
Clean the broccoli, and cut into flowerets.
Saute the onion and the broccoli in the butter until tender but not soft.
Place the vegetables in the bottom of the quiche crust.
Mix the eggs, cream, milk, salt, and pepper.
Fill the shell, and top with the Swiss... - 41.3937
Swiss Cheese Bacon Pie
Swiss Cheese Bacon Pie is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Swiss Cheese Bacon Pie dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 47.7545
Salmon Swiss Pie
1. Drain salmon; remove any skin or small bones; flake fish.
2. Combine cheese, onion, flour and salt in medium-size bowl; fill pastry shell with alternate layers of salmon and cheese mixture.
3. Beat the eggs and milk in large measuring cup or a medium-size... - 31.6887