- » Swiss Mustard
Swiss Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swiss mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swiss mustard recipes.
Swiss Pork Chops With Mustard Sauce
1. Wipe pork chops with damp paper towels and trim off fat, if necessary.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons flour, the salt and pepper and use to coat chops.
3. In a large skillet In hot butter, brown chops well on both sides—about 20 minutes in... - 44.0731
Swiss Mustard Steak
Place steak on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook, turning once, for about 15 minutes on each side for rare or until done to your liking when slashed.
To serve, crush garlic in bottom of a warm rimmed steak... - 36.3857
Swiss Mustard Sausage
Remove rind from salami or summer sausage; cut into eighty to ninety 3/4-inch cubes; set aside.
In a small saucepan, combine wine, onions, pepper, salt, allspice and mustard.
Bring to boil; simmer over low heat 2 to 3 minutes until onions are soft.
Add salami... - 30.39
You May Also Like!
Mustard Swiss Fondue
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth; stir in cheese, water, Worcestershire, mustard and hot pepper sauce.
2. Microwave, uncovered, on high 5 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring twice during cooking. Serve with bread cubes... - 24.273
Mustard Marinated Swiss Steak
1. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 1 minute or until melted. Combine flour, salt, pepper and mustard in plate. Coat meat in seasoned flour. Arrange seasoned meat in melted butter. Cover with glass lid or plastic... - 31.0574
Mustard Flavored Swiss Cheese Fondue
1. Toss cheese and cornstarch; reserve. Mix margarine and garlic in 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic is soft.
2. Stir in wine. Microwave uncovered 2 to 4 minutes or until boiling.
3. Stir in mustard and cheese... - 25.9539
Swiss Steak With Mustard & Basil
1.Make a mixture of salt, season- all, garlic powder, dry mustard, pepper and flour.
2.Apply the mixture well into steak.
3.Chop meat into pieces big enough to serve.
4.Heat shortening and cook meat in it until brown.
5.Put onion, green... - 44.4411
Ham And Swiss Topped Potatoes
Ham And Swiss Topped Potatoes has a luscious taste. The potatoes with swiss cheese gives the Ham And Swiss Topped Potatoes a out of this world taste. - 41.4515
Swiss Bratwurst Melt
Melt butter or margarine in small-saucepan.
Stir in flour, salt, and dry mustard; add milk.
Cook.and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in cheese till melted; cover and keep warm.
Heat sauerkraut in small saucepan.
Meanwhile, halve bratwurst lengthwise;... - 40.2288
Ham And Swiss Rolls
My wife likes this Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe. This Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe is simple and easy.Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Ham and Swiss Rolls to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights... - 38.6005
Ham 'n Swiss Loaf
In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt. Stir warm water, mustard and butter into dry ingredients. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6... - 33.5707
Chinese Mustard Greens Soup
This Chinese Mustard Greens Soup is simply fabulous ! If you are sport for a light and flavorful appetizer for your meal tonight, try out this Chinese Mustar out this soup ! This mustard greens appetizer tastes just as good with Chinese Cabbage, Swiss Chard... - 27.9308
Swiss Yodel Salad
Wash greens; pat dry.
Mix greens and cheese.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, salad oil, and vinegar.
Pour over salad and toss. - 29.9239