- » Swiss Muffin
Swiss Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swiss muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swiss muffin recipes.
Bubbling Ham N Swiss Muffins
1. Take a mixer bowl fitted with a knife blade.
2. Add vegetables and pulse for 3 to 4 seconds to coarsely chop them. Transfer to a mixing bowl and keep aside.
3. Chop meat coarsely in a mixer bowl fitted with knife blade.
4. Add to the vegetables in... - 44.1441
Swiss Fondue Muffins
Mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and spices.
Blend in the grated cheese and mix well.
In another bowl, whisk egg, milk, melted butter, brandy and butter flavoring.
Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the egg and milk mixture, mixing quickly... - 39.2716
Ham N Swiss Muffins
In a bowl, combine cheese, ham, green pepper and onion.
Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
Spread 1/4 cup on each muffin half; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Broil 5 in.from the heat for 2 minutes or until lightly browned and... - 34.0919
You May Also Like!
Swiss Black Currant Seeds Muffins
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and stir well.
In another bowl whisk egg, milk, melted butter and vanilla.
Pour into center of dry ingredients and mix for 10 seconds.
Fill muffin pans one-half full.
Spoon a dollop of jelly in... - 40.2594
Stuffed Bacon Cheese Muffins
Stuffed bacon cheese muffins are flavorful and savory muffins baked with crumbled bacon and swiss cheese. The cheese cube in each muffin melts to make a really savory center. - 31.4809
Swiss Cheese Veggie Sandwiches
1. Mix all ingredients except muffin halves; spread evenly over muffin halves. Arrange in circle on rack in dish.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 4 minutes or until hot and bubbly. 6 open-face sandwiches; 150 calories per sandwich. - 29.2773
1. In a muffin tin, place 6 paper muffin cups.
2. Set the tin on a baking sheet.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter until it turns soft.
5. Then, add the sugar and cream the mixture... - 41.4722
Swiss Cheese Veggie Sandwiches
Mix cheese, zucchini, tomato, cauliflower, mayonnaise, salt and dill weed; spread evenly over muffin halves. Arrange on microwave rack in baking dish. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until hot and bubbly, 3 to 4 minutes. - 28.0898
Cream butter, vanilla and extract together until fluffy, and stir in sifted dry ingredients.
Fit a pastry bag with a large rosette tip, and fill with soft dough.
Press the dough out into small paper liners in muffin cups, using a circular motion to leave a... - 37.8359
Caraway Cheese Muffins
Caraway Cheese Muffins is easy to make muffin. Caraway Cheese Muffins gets its taste from flour mixed with cheese and eggs. Caraway Cheese Muffins is loved by many people. - 41.7314
Small Swiss Flans
Preheat the oven to fairly hot, 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
Grease 20 deep patty (muffin) tins.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the butter and lard until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and mix to a smooth dough.
Roll out... - 45.8981
Hot Apple Muffins
Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
Rub in the lard, then stir in the sugar.
Mix together the apples and egg and add to the flour mixture with a little milk if the mixture seems too dry.
Turn into a greased Swiss roll tin and bake in a preheated... - 31.5661
1.Taking toasted half muffin and top it with layer of tomato, sprouts and last with cheese.
2.Broil for at least 2 minutes so that the cheese melts.
3.Allow to cool so that the cheese cools.
4.Serve with dips. - 30.6955