- » Swiss Cheese Sandwich
Swiss Cheese Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swiss cheese sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swiss cheese sandwich recipes.
Campfire Meals- Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich Ever!!!
What Happens when you take a normal Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Hammerfy it? You get a grilled mushroom, onion, tomato, Swiss, rye, taste bud popping extravaganza of taste! Watch this video and you will want to make this sandwich. Hammer guarantees it. - 118.279
Ham 'n' Swiss Cheese Sandwiches
1. Take a bowl and cream butter in it. Add onion and mustard to it.
2. Brush the cut sides of buns with butter mixture. Add ham to the bottom halves of buns, and cover it with cheese and top with another portion of bun half.
3. Take a paper towel and... - 35.0669
Deviled Ham And Swiss Cheese Buns
1. Spread bottom halves of buns with mayonnaise, then with deviled ham.
2. Top each with cheese slice, tomato slice, onion slice, and other half of bun.
3. Put olives and gherkins on 4 wooden picks, and stick one in each bun. - 32.918
Ham N Swiss Cheese Sandwiches
These Ham and Swiss Cheese Sandwiches are simply awesome! These ham stuffed buns irresistibly seasoned with onion and mustard seasonings make a great meal. Try these Ham and Swiss Cheese Sandwiches and let me know if you like them. - 31.3332
Apple And Swiss Cheese Sandwich
1) Spread mayonnaise on one or both slices of bread.
2) Place the apple slices on the mayonnaise.
3) Top with Swiss cheese.
4) Place the other slice on top.
5) Serve the sandwich immediately with your choice of dip. - 30.8688
Swiss Cheese Veggie Sandwiches
1. Mix all ingredients except muffin halves; spread evenly over muffin halves. Arrange in circle on rack in dish.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 4 minutes or until hot and bubbly. 6 open-face sandwiches; 150 calories per sandwich. - 29.2773
Sardine Swiss Cheese Sandwiches
1. Top each of the 6 bread slices with sardines followed by cheese and tomato slices. Cover with rest of the bread slices.
2. Serve the Sardine Swiss Cheese Sandwiches with a Chili Tomato sauce. - 28.958
Ham N Swiss Cheese Sandwich
1. Cream butter with onion and mustard.
2. Spread butter mixture on cut sides of buns. Put ham on bottom halves of buns, cover with cheese, and top with bun halves.
3. Place sandwiches on a paper towel or roast rack. Heat 3 sandwiches at a time in microwave... - 28.7097
Chat 'n Dish: Croque Monsieur
Croque Monsieur, the national sandwich of France but made without having to prepare a bechamel sauce! Filled with ham & cheese, then toasted and topped with a bechamel sauce substitute and grated Swiss Cheese. With just a few seconds under the broiler you've... - 0
Hot Ham And Swiss Cheese Sandwiches
Lynn demonstrates how to make Hot Ham and Swiss Cheese Sandwiches. These are perfect for an appetizer or lunch. You can easily double or triple the recipe if you need more. You can also switch the deli meat and cheese, if you desire. - 0