- » Swiss Cheese Bread
Swiss Cheese Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swiss cheese bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swiss cheese bread recipes.
Swiss Criss Cross Bread
A crusty loaf of Italian bread, dripping with garlic-tarragon butter, stuffed with Swiss cheese and baked. - 101.303
Bran Swiss Cheese Bread
1. In a bowl, combine flour and bran cereal
2. Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) about 20 minutes before baking.
4. In a large bowl mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let... - 47.7842
Golden Swiss Cheese Loaves
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water.
Stir in sugar, the 4 tablespoons melted butter, hot pepper seasoning, wheat germ, and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat, scraping bowl often for 4 minutes (at medium speed if using electric mixer).
Add 1 more cup of... - 47.7475
Swiss Cheese Bread
Scald milk with sugar, salt and butter in a small saucepan.
Cool just until warm.
In a large bowl sprinkle yeast into warm water & stir until yeast dissolves.
Stir in cooled milk mixture.
Beat in 2 cups of the flour mixture to form a smooth soft dough.
Beat... - 43.536
Swiss Cheese Loaf
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixer bowl.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, oil, eggs and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 10 minutes.
Stir in remaining flour with spoon until smooth.
Cover; let rise in warm place... - 43.025
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together cheese, bacon, olives, onion or chives, sauce and mayonnaise.
3) Smear the cheese mixture over the rye or pumpernickel slices.
4) Bake the oven for 15 minutes until browned.
5)... - 41.5791
Pear And Creamy Swiss Cheese On Walnut Bread
1. Spread 1 cheese wedge over each of 2 bread slices. Top each bread slice with half of pear slices and half of alfalfa sprouts.
2. Combine mayonnaise and mustard. Spread half of mustard mixture evenly over each of 2 remaining bread slices; place over... - 23.0805